Author Topic: pls judge aas cycles under my belt  (Read 1365 times)

severus

• Getbig I
pls judge aas cycles under my belt
« on: March 02, 2013, 12:15:17 PM »
hello , this is my first post here,looking for some serious help

my stats - age 22 , height - 5feet 10 inches , weight - 95 kgs and 12% body fat , I am lifting weights since I was 16 years old so I am lifting for 6 years

I have never done any big steroid cycles , every year there is a contest happening in my hometown where athletes are asked to do push ups , pull ups , dips , pistol squats , sprinting ......I am an an endurance athlete basically and my goal is to gain lean body mass without gaining any water weight or fat

to improve my performance on exercises like doing more push ups , pull ups , dips , lunges , squats , deadlifts etc I have done  4 mini steroid cycles in my life

when I was 18 I took 20 mg anavar cycle for 50 days - no side effects - I gained 4 kg of solid muscle and kept all of it while doing clomid only PCT, I saw great strength gains in my compound lifts and bodyweight exercises and I was ranked 11 in the contest

when I was 19 I took winstrol only cycle 20 mg a day for 50 days - low libido , cholesterol levels out of range were few side effects but I gained more strength compared to anavar only cycle , I gained 8 kgs of muscle and lost 3 kgs even after doing 20 days of clomid only cycle

when I was 20 I took anavar only cycle 30 mg a day for 6 weeks - low libido only in the last week , gained 6 kgs of muscle and lost 1 kg after doing 10 mg nolvadex only PCT for 20 days

at age 21 again anavar only cycle 20 mg a day for 50 days - love anavar for minimal side effects , saw good strength gains in all my lifts

recently I came across pros who say any steroid cycle without test base in pointless and waste
I never knew this in past years , in this case I am ready to go for test prop but I fear of gaining water weight and bloating
I also think test will shut down harder than anavar only cycle and takes longer to recover the normal test levels

so which is a good option
1) go for test base with anavar
2) do anavar only cycle
3)did a mistake in past years so shut up and train hard natural , health is more important than fame

many people say anavar only Is bad and does not worth the results , I think whatever drug you take it boosts only 20% and hard work is the rest , personally I think low dose of any drug and hardwork will do
one more reason I choose anavar only cycle over test cycle is - I think low doses of anavar is prostate friendly and test cycle may lead to prostate enlargement - correct me if I am wrong

so please judge my past cycles , I saw good strength gains and improvement in performance but is it good to do car only cycle ?, I am just looking for a drug which leaves the body ASAP and strength gains

thank you and please don't call me troll ,looking  for serious help here

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
Re: pls judge aas cycles under my belt
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2013, 12:42:59 PM »
Wrt prostate issues anavar is a dht derivative so it may cause prostatic hypertrophy but at the doses you've used in the past I doubt that would be an issue. Looks like you've seen results from your past cycles and that's the only thing that matters really.

The reason why people say to include test in every cycle is because without it you can begin to suffer with lethargy, lowered libido,depression....pretty much what people who suffer from low test levels feel. This depends on you personally...you can avoid it with other drugs I'm sure but our bodies make testosterone naturally and I would not wanna take that away from it for too long.

You can avoid bloating on testosterone with a good diet and if you have prostate issues you can always include a 5ar blocker like proscar.

severus

• Getbig I
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2013, 11:46:26 AM »
thanks a lot for the reply sir , I get your point

I just have few more questions , would be very helpful if I get a good answer

1) I am going to start another var only cycle for 50 days - I have no acess to regular clomid or regular nolvadex , but I can get this product called ONCOMOX - which is inexpensive tamoxifen , nolvadex is tamoxifen citerate right ?

is ONCOMOX similar to NOLVADEX ? can I use ONCOMOX for PCT ? , here is the link about the product - http://www.drugsupdate.com/brand/generic/Tamoxifen/11037

2) yes I do get slight libido suppression with var only cycle after 4 weeks but not shut down, coaches say you are not ready for AAS until you are ready to inject , I am not afraid of needles and If necessary I can go for test prop , but is it necessary ?
building muscle and getting big is my secondary goal , my primary goal is to improve performance in athletic exercises like pull ups , push ups , dips , squats , lunges etc as I mentioned earlier , so is test really needed for me ?

thanks again for the reply

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2013, 05:41:36 PM »
thanks a lot for the reply sir , I get your point

I just have few more questions , would be very helpful if I get a good answer

1) I am going to start another var only cycle for 50 days - I have no acess to regular clomid or regular nolvadex , but I can get this product called ONCOMOX - which is inexpensive tamoxifen , nolvadex is tamoxifen citerate right ?

is ONCOMOX similar to NOLVADEX ? can I use ONCOMOX for PCT ? , here is the link about the product - http://www.drugsupdate.com/brand/generic/Tamoxifen/11037

2) yes I do get slight libido suppression with var only cycle after 4 weeks but not shut down, coaches say you are not ready for AAS until you are ready to inject , I am not afraid of needles and If necessary I can go for test prop , but is it necessary ?
building muscle and getting big is my secondary goal , my primary goal is to improve performance in athletic exercises like pull ups , push ups , dips , squats , lunges etc as I mentioned earlier , so is test really needed for me ?

thanks again for the reply

1. Same drug.

2. Shut down means that your body stops producing its natural testosterone do to exogenous steroid/hormone intake. Only way to really tell if this has happened is if you get blood work done to check your testosterone levels. I think if you take enough of any drug to produce positive effects than your body will stop making testosterone. Some drugs will shut you down harder and quicker but from what I've read anavar is one of the mildest to do so.

If you take just var I'm sure you will improve athletic performance...that's why these are called performance enhancing drugs after all. If you can keep energy levels up than I see why not....but personally I'd go with some test.