Author Topic: Vince Goodrum at the 2013 Arnold thread!  (Read 44333 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: Vince Goodrum at the Arnold thread!
« Reply #125 on: March 04, 2013, 11:09:08 AM »
and you said nothing to defend Getbig or explain that Getbig has been tame for quite awhile compared to what it was like

You probably agreed with them to get their acceptance

Fucking whiners need to STFU and either stay away ( obviously they are reading ) or put big girl panties on and log in

You should stop being a pussy shit stirrer and stand up and speak the truth , this place is mild compared to what it was and you know it . Why couldn't you tell Brink that and tell him to either stop reading and complaining about Ron or log in and speak up like a man ?

you need to grow a set

Wrong again.....I did discuss the incidents and offered explanations and suggestions.  I do agree with him on some of the issues and Ron has cleaned up the place a lot.  But a lot of IFBB pros and industry folks hate this place because of some of the members being intentionally abusive.

In addition, this isn't my fucking forum, this is Ron's and Will explained to him why he wasn't returning back when he asked and I actually agree with a lot of what he said.  Heckling and disagreeing with someone's ideas is one thing.....but being a complete asshole just to be an asshole isn't cool. 
A

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #126 on: March 04, 2013, 11:12:12 AM »

Wrong again.....I did discuss the incidents and offered explanations and suggestions.  I do agree with him on some of the issues and Ron has cleaned up the place a lot.  But a lot of IFBB pros and industry folks hate this place because of some of the members being intentionally abusive.

In addition, this isn't my fucking forum, this is Ron's and Will explained to him why he wasn't returning back when he asked and I actually agree with a lot of what he said.  Heckling and disagreeing with someone's ideas is one thing.....but being a complete asshole just to be an asshole isn't cool. 

Yeah I completely agree bro

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #127 on: March 04, 2013, 11:12:24 AM »
Negative ghostrider. No one gave a shit on this site. Some of us (myself included) just stayed quiet, but you reap what you sow and Derek got shredded to pieces.

He comes on here and makes a fool of himself by insulting members and when he hits rock bottom, they simply gave him a dose of his own medicine.

Onlyme was different, because he was one of us. He started on this site and built his way up. Upon passing, all jokes were set aside and nothing but compassion was sent his way.

"1"

Yea....onlyme was at least a Getbigger.  Derrick on the other hand insulted us everywhere he went so that he could get traffic for his crummy radio show not to mention give very dangerous and reckless advice to people that could seriously fuck them up
A

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #128 on: March 04, 2013, 11:46:41 AM »
Vince are the rumors true that you are in negotiations with Shawn Ray and Bob Chick to be sponsored by Caliper Fitness? And if so, will you allow them to post on Getbig after the ink is dried?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #129 on: March 04, 2013, 11:51:40 AM »
Yes we need Bob Chick back on getbig.

Also what happened to Steve Namat?  Did he overdose on whore-pussy?

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #130 on: March 04, 2013, 11:54:22 AM »

IFBB Pros and industry folks hate Getbig because sooner or later the truth comes out and they get exposed for the liars and losers they really are.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #131 on: March 04, 2013, 01:05:53 PM »

Yea for all it's worth Chick always caught hell here but he is missed. Steve a good dude but got into Pro wrestling a dead end street.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: March 04, 2013, 01:06:53 PM »
Yes hopefully Steve does well for himself, seems to be a dangerous/shady profession, pro wrestling that is.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: March 04, 2013, 01:09:35 PM »
Yes hopefully Steve does well for himself, seems to be a dangerous/shady profession, pro wrestling that is.
Exactly.

TheTruth90

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Steve Marcello Arce--poster boy for stupid
« Reply #134 on: March 04, 2013, 03:49:03 PM »
Yea for all it's worth Chick always caught hell here but he is missed. Steve a good dude but got into Pro wrestling a dead end street.

Chick thought he could run this place and cry to Ron anytime someone brought up the ice machine story and anybody who put down his job "title". He also said things and then pussied out on, like saying no one will ever tell him where to post. Looks like Chick got Blechman's shaft.

As for Steve, who cares. He always lied about dosages and thought he was a big shot and always said he would never do the g4p or modeling thing, and then ran away like the pussy he is once his video got posted.

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #135 on: March 04, 2013, 04:09:02 PM »
 Derrick on the other hand insulted us

da never insulted me.
he did spit on your face

stop trying to attach yourself to things much bigger than you -u  fking gay spider  ;D

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: March 04, 2013, 04:13:23 PM »
Chick thought he could run this place and cry to Ron anytime someone brought up the ice machine story and anybody who put down his job "title". He also said things and then pussied out on, like saying no one will ever tell him where to post. Looks like Chick got Blechman's shaft.

As for Steve, who cares. He always lied about dosages and thought he was a big shot and always said he would never do the g4p or modeling thing, and then ran away like the pussy he is once his video got posted.
Probably a good answer to both.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #137 on: March 04, 2013, 04:37:33 PM »
Ok....I got another cord for my camera.... ;D

Me shaking hands with MMA Legend Don Frye

A

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: March 04, 2013, 04:39:59 PM »

He got caught fiddling around with his little ding a ling.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #139 on: March 04, 2013, 04:40:36 PM »
Front Double Bicep....been training very hard since I got better from those kidney and blood pressure issues

A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #140 on: March 04, 2013, 04:44:53 PM »
Me and Will Brink

A

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #141 on: March 04, 2013, 04:45:11 PM »
Front Double Bicep....been training very hard since I got better from those kidney and blood pressure issues

Hell yeah!!!
Mr. AZ 2003

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #142 on: March 04, 2013, 04:45:33 PM »
Shawn Rhoden

A

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #143 on: March 04, 2013, 04:46:00 PM »
blowfish lookin mu f..

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: March 04, 2013, 04:46:25 PM »

Been putting those pythons to good use by tossing disrespectful redneck's motorcycles into dumpsters lately, Vince?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #145 on: March 04, 2013, 04:46:48 PM »
For Getbig...... ;D
A

TheTruth90

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Steve Marcello Arce--poster boy for stupid
« Reply #146 on: March 04, 2013, 04:48:37 PM »
Me and Will Brink

Looks like Vince found his new Vissy

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #147 on: March 04, 2013, 04:48:58 PM »
Vince, I love you bro but ur looking really disgusting. U need to stop the binge eating to comfort yourself at Vissy's desertion.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: March 04, 2013, 04:51:10 PM »
Yes Vince has spilled over a bit.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #149 on: March 04, 2013, 04:52:03 PM »
Vince, I love you bro but ur looking really disgusting. U need to stop the binge eating to comfort yourself at Vissy's desertion.

Its the medication that caused most of the bloat but 2 months ago it was much worse than it is now.  In a month, I'll be back to normal ;D
A