Author Topic: 2013 Arnold Classic - Results  (Read 17928 times)

Ropo

• Getbig IV
Re: Arnold Classic 2013 - Result
« Reply #75 on: March 04, 2013, 07:21:13 AM »
you wont get it because you are a dickhead like some in the panel of judges.that is why they dont post the the real judges sheet with judges placings of athletes.
judges use to go for aesthetic and structure before they consider condition.its other way around now.they are going for shredded crazy mass no matter how fucked up your aesthetic and structure is.i am not saying that cedric was on his A game becuse if he was he would have won it like walk in the park all i am saying is worst cedric is better than big gut Ben and yamagishi and how they even consider johnnie  for top placings who is out of proportion to began with big upper body with chicken legs.

From two possible you choose to be a moron? That's fine, and just what I been waiting from the child like you. Now be a good boy and run to the IFBB site, and learn what the judges has to compare in these competitions. When you have learn that, go to Flex magazine etc. gallery and look at the pictures. Can you really see the difference among the guys in this line up? I bet you can't because you are fan, not the judge, who has to maintain his objectivity. Here is the gallery of pictures taken by Finnish IFBB judge K.P.Ourama:http://body.pictures.fi/#/kuvat/2013+Arnold+Sports+Festival/Arnold+Classic+(Mens+Bodybuilding)/Comparisons/DSC04508.JPG How do you place three guys from the first picture? Toney look small, soft and old, Pakulski look smooth, small and like idiot. Dexter look like a bodybuilder, not at his best, but good. Why he wins this pose? Toney has fucking ugly pec- tear, Pakulski has only left bicep, right one has gone somewhere, he has short legs, he hangs his ass and look stupid. If you look further pictures you will see some gynos, some palumboism bellies and shit like that, but not about Dexter. Judges doesn't look pictures, they look living thing at the stage, and no photos can show all what they see.  

Rajkapoor

• Getbig III
« Reply #76 on: March 04, 2013, 10:55:33 AM »
From two possible you choose to be a moron? That's fine, and just what I been waiting from the child like you. Now be a good boy and run to the IFBB site, and learn what the judges has to compare in these competitions. When you have learn that, go to Flex magazine etc. gallery and look at the pictures. Can you really see the difference among the guys in this line up? I bet you can't because you are fan, not the judge, who has to maintain his objectivity. Here is the gallery of pictures taken by Finnish IFBB judge K.P.Ourama:http://body.pictures.fi/#/kuvat/2013+Arnold+Sports+Festival/Arnold+Classic+(Mens+Bodybuilding)/Comparisons/DSC04508.JPG How do you place three guys from the first picture? Toney look small, soft and old, Pakulski look smooth, small and like idiot. Dexter look like a bodybuilder, not at his best, but good. Why he wins this pose? Toney has fucking ugly pec- tear, Pakulski has only left bicep, right one has gone somewhere, he has short legs, he hangs his ass and look stupid. If you look further pictures you will see some gynos, some palumboism bellies and shit like that, but not about Dexter. Judges doesn't look pictures, they look living thing at the stage, and no photos can show all what they see.  
you got to be a moron if your knowledge is based on IFBB web and FLEX MAG.i could never learn anything from these 2 great sources of knowledge.if K.P OURAMA was judging the show i like to see who he placed where.i will accept cedric 6th if he placed him 6th.how fair is that.he must have been placed out of top 6 by some dickheads to be 6th.that is why i demand to see real judging sheet not this stupid point baloney.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #77 on: March 04, 2013, 11:34:31 AM »
ok we agree on that 'judging format bringing bodybuilding down big time'.these should be top 3.
1-dexter
2-toney
3-cedric
if they had any sense at all.i still want to see real judging sheet.people and athletes have right to know.try to speak with some judges at your next pro show you will get the idea what you are dealing with.most of  judges have no clue what the fuck they are doing.open judges sheet will expose the black sheeps.they are there because their ass kissing qualities.

I might agree that the ifbb judging format can improve but reality is no matter what method of judgment they incorporate people will complain no matter what.

You like Freeman in second and Cedric in third while one third of the getbig board that agrees with you that Cedric should have placed higher says that Freeman was a complete joke, smooth, pec tear, flat etc should have been  5th...... also so many are saying Ben looked shitty cause of some noticeable oil and some bloat in his belly, while I liked his look and he impressed me, his skin was thin and dry and was shredded, had cannon delts and the best legs in the entire IFBB

You see everyone is different and everyone has different views, to think the judges need to change to cater to your view would still have the same problem of a handful of people complaining, they are in a no win situation.

BTW my preference would have still had Dex and Ben in 1st and 2nd and then Cedric third cause even if you do favor aesthetics and lines such as Cedrics he still was smooth

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: 2013 Arnold Classic - Results
« Reply #78 on: March 04, 2013, 02:34:09 PM »
What are those dark rings on the inside of Cedrics arms?  Gross.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #79 on: March 04, 2013, 02:44:56 PM »
They all look like shit (I really mean it). Hope this helps.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: March 05, 2013, 12:25:54 AM »
you got to be a moron if your knowledge is based on IFBB web and FLEX MAG.i could never learn anything from these 2 great sources of knowledge.if K.P OURAMA was judging the show i like to see who he placed where.i will accept cedric 6th if he placed him 6th.how fair is that.he must have been placed out of top 6 by some dickheads to be 6th.that is why i demand to see real judging sheet not this stupid point baloney.

Well, if the competition is named IFBB Arnold Classic, I bet that IFBB is better source than some teenage wanker. IFBB rules, IFBB judges etc. What comes to Ourama, I bet that hes knowledge of this sport is far beyond yours: http://www.getbig.com/iview/ourama021005.htm. In fact, you must be imbecile if you think that you can do better judgement from the pictures, that from the actual live competition. You simply have to see those guys in stage to make any kind on opinion of the placing: http://imabodybuilder.blogspot.fi/2012/10/ifbb-pro-judging-and-fans.html ::)

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #81 on: March 05, 2013, 08:24:32 PM »
Backstage at the 2013 Arnold Classic and Bikini International Finals

Rajkapoor

• Getbig III
« Reply #82 on: March 08, 2013, 01:25:06 AM »
Well, if the competition is named IFBB Arnold Classic, I bet that IFBB is better source than some teenage wanker. IFBB rules, IFBB judges etc. What comes to Ourama, I bet that hes knowledge of this sport is far beyond yours: http://www.getbig.com/iview/ourama021005.htm. In fact, you must be imbecile if you think that you can do better judgement from the pictures, that from the actual live competition. You simply have to see those guys in stage to make any kind on opinion of the placing: http://imabodybuilder.blogspot.fi/2012/10/ifbb-pro-judging-and-fans.html ::)
you are talking but i all i hear is blah blah blah.i heard these lame excuse zillion time.......read my last post about Ourama.
look in this back stage video.its pain full to look at that pregnant guy Ben....damn you look at him and all you can see is large out of control gut which is over powering all of his physique.

99 Bananas

• Getbig IV
« Reply #83 on: March 09, 2013, 07:01:15 PM »
Worst Arnold Classic Ive ever seen.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: March 09, 2013, 11:58:06 PM »
you are talking but i all i hear is blah blah blah.i heard these lame excuse zillion time.......read my last post about Ourama.
look in this back stage video.its pain full to look at that pregnant guy Ben....damn you look at him and all you can see is large out of control gut which is over powering all of his physique.

Dear moron, these guys has and will be judged by their presentation on the stage. There isn't judges in the back stage, they doesn't judge competitors by the photos taken in hotel rooms and kitchens. They look competitors at the stage, and make judging regarding what they see there. And if you hasn't be there, your view about the matter can't be same, because you do your judging from different point of view. That means they present the facts, and you present only your opinion, which is childish crap. Grow up, and pull that enormous head of yours out from your ass. 

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #85 on: March 10, 2013, 01:33:12 PM »
That's a matter for what the judges think is of value in assessing a physique. And we both know judges love 'conditioning'. So it's a no-brainer that the judges would mark them down.

My argument is that even with 'poor' conditioning, a balanced and well-proportioned physique looks better than a physique without good balance but is conditioned.

Obviously the judges don't think so but they are twats.

Yes yes yes, I agree. But to a reasonable point, what is poor is hard to define.

Cedric wasn't that horrible in the night show for example next to the others.

Rajkapoor

• Getbig III
« Reply #86 on: March 12, 2013, 05:59:07 AM »
Dear moron, these guys has and will be judged by their presentation on the stage. There isn't judges in the back stage, they doesn't judge competitors by the photos taken in hotel rooms and kitchens. They look competitors at the stage, and make judging regarding what they see there. And if you hasn't be there, your view about the matter can't be same, because you do your judging from different point of view. That means they present the facts, and you present only your opinion, which is childish crap. Grow up, and pull that enormous head of yours out from your ass. 
shut you pie hole and tell me where Ourama placed Cedric if u know.otherwise i am not interested in you mind less explanations.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: March 12, 2013, 07:48:22 AM »
Backstage at the 2013 Arnold Classic and Bikini International Finals

The gut's are getting out of control. Only Darrem Charles and maybe Cedric had a decent waistline.

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #88 on: March 12, 2013, 11:06:37 PM »
Charles Glass talks about Dexter's win at the ASC

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #89 on: March 13, 2013, 01:30:58 AM »
shut you pie hole and tell me where Ourama placed Cedric if u know.otherwise i am not interested in you mind less explanations.

Hey asswipe, read and learn: http://npcnewsonline.com/view-from-the-judges-2013-arnold-classic/53013/

In that page there is one of the judges talking about placings why they were what they were. I can understand his point of views 100%. When you grow up, in some point you begin to understand it also.