Author Topic: Mitt Romney: 'It kills me' not to be president  (Read 4435 times)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Mitt Romney: 'It kills me' not to be president
« on: March 03, 2013, 03:59:07 PM »
Source: Politico

Mitt Romney: 'It kills me' not to be president

By REID J. EPSTEIN | 3/3/13 9:08 AM EST
Four months after he lost to President Barack Obama, Mitt Romney says “it kills me” not to be in the White House finding solutions to the nation’s problems.

In his first television interview since the election, the former Massachusetts governor and Republican presidential nominee told Chris Wallace on "Fox News Sunday" that he was convinced he’d win until Ohio’s vote came in, and that he damaged his campaign by failing to attract black and Hispanic voters and speaking too freely in his infamous “47 percent” comments.

Romney’s wife, Ann, blamed the media and Obama’s campaign for offering what she described as an unfairly skewed vision of her husband.

........................ ...........

“I’ll look at what’s happening right now, I wish I were there,” Mitt Romney said. “It kills me not to be there, not to be in the White House doing what needs to be done. The president is the leader of the nation. The president brings people together, does the deals, does the trades, knocks the heads together; the president leads. And – and I don’t see that kind of – of leadership happening right now”

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2013/03/mitt-romney-it-kills-me-not-to-be-president-88332.html

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: Mitt Romney: 'It kills me' not to be president
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2013, 04:30:12 PM »
So i guess that must mean Tag Romney is a liar.

Either that or Mitt is a liar.

I guess they could both be liars

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2013, 04:34:55 PM »
So i guess that must mean Tag Romney is a liar.

Either that or Mitt is a liar.

I guess they could both be liars

well they are mormons  :D :D :D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2013, 06:19:10 PM »
It's killing everyone else that he's not the president as well. Oh well, maybe soon we'll get lucky.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2013, 06:25:34 PM »
It's killing everyone else that he's not the president as well. Oh well, maybe soon we'll get lucky.

i agree

i wish that he would just kill himself and get it over with...

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2013, 04:42:41 AM »
Poor Mitt.  Maybe if he had unveiled his "plan" the voters would have fallen for it instead of being told they were too stupid to understand it.

If the man loves his country so much, why hasn't he taken his "plan" to Congress or Obama and asked them to use it?  How unpatriotic to lose and then just take your little ball and go home. 

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2013, 05:12:55 AM »
Poor Mitt.  Maybe if he had unveiled his "plan" the voters would have fallen for it instead of being told they were too stupid to understand it.

If the man loves his country so much, why hasn't he taken his "plan" to Congress or Obama and asked them to use it?  How unpatriotic to lose and then just take your little ball and go home. 

QFT
w

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2013, 05:28:51 AM »

And where is Obama's plan now that he won?  Al we have now is Obama melting down in public daily with his lies and fear mongering.

Had Mittens won at least he would be facing the prospect of a second term and actually tried to do something.  Romney had a record, for bette or worse, of being able to get people together - O-Twink has a record of setting veryone against each other and lighting every house on fire he can find and blaming others. . 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2013, 05:51:24 AM »
This isn't about Obama.  Although in your retarded mind you desperately want to make it so.

This is about Romney.  You know.... the guy that had a "Plan" to get 12 million people jobs.  A "Plan" that he never revealed any aspect of or tried to explain how it worked.  You know a "Plan" that his running mate refused to talk about because it was "too complicated" for the average person to understand.

So if this "Plan" is so great, why hasn't Romney offered to share it?

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2013, 07:57:16 AM »
And where is Obama's plan now that he won?  Al we have now is Obama melting down in public daily with his lies and fear mongering.

Had Mittens won at least he would be facing the prospect of a second term and actually tried to do something.  Romney had a record, for bette or worse, of being able to get people together - O-Twink has a record of setting veryone against each other and lighting every house on fire he can find and blaming others. . 

you sound like Boehner claiming Obama had no sequester plan, claiming if he did the senate would have passed it. Meanwhile in reality Obama has one and it had majority support in the senate but was filibustered as usually by the repubs.

Facts aren't on your side.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2013, 07:58:35 AM »
you sound like Boehner claiming Obama had no sequester plan, claiming if he did the senate would have passed it. Meanwhile in reality Obama has one and it had majority support in the senate but was filibustered as usually by the repubs.

Facts aren't on your side.

LMFAO!!!!   Obama's last plan was voted down 97-0 moron 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2013, 10:26:30 AM »

which vote was that

I'm wondering if you even know which one you think you're referring to or why it was voted down 97-0

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2013, 10:31:12 AM »

Sweet Jesus...you are fucking retarded

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 04, 2013, 10:35:25 AM »
Sweet Jesus...you are fucking retarded

I guess so - show me Obama's plan again?  His last plan was voted down, he rejected Simpson Bowles, no budget in 5 years, he rejected every house budget, etc. 

Even mittens sitting as a manequin would be better than Oh-Shit!

Everything obama has ever touched has turned to shit. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #14 on: March 04, 2013, 10:38:46 AM »
I guess so - show me Obama's plan again?  His last plan was voted down, he rejected Simpson Bowles, no budget in 5 years, he rejected every house budget, etc. 

Even mittens sitting as a manequin would be better than Oh-Shit!

Everything obama has ever touched has turned to shit. 

Your defense of Mitt's dismal "secret unexplainable plan for fixing everything" is that obama sucks too.

We saw how that strategy worked in 2008... "Mccain is a senile flipflopper, but obama sucks worse!" and we know what the voters said.
In 2012, it was "Mitt is shady and weird and won't explain his tax plan, but obama sucks worse!" and we know what the voters said.

So let's look ahead to 2016.  Will it be "Yes, Christie is a RINO without a moral compass or self-control, but Hilary sucks worse..."

Three guesses as to that eleciton outcome? 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2013, 10:41:39 AM »

Your defense of Mitt's dismal "secret unexplainable plan for fixing everything" is that obama sucks too.

We saw how that strategy worked in 2008... "Mccain is a senile flipflopper, but obama sucks worse!" and we know what the voters said.
In 2012, it was "Mitt is shady and weird and won't explain his tax plan, but obama sucks worse!" and we know what the voters said.

So let's look ahead to 2016.  Will it be "Yes, Christie is a RINO without a moral compass or self-control, but Hilary sucks worse..."

Three guesses as to that eleciton outcome? 

Very simple again -

Obama = proven failure over and over and over again.  ZERO leadership whatsoever but race baiting, fear mongering, marxist screeds daily, chooming and drunk, etc.

Mittens = 50% chance of being good based on his record. 

Now that oh-Shit! is back in - we are left with predictable FAIL.  Obama is a failure, his programs are failures, his thug wife is a failure, his policies are a failure, and his cult of personality voters like the 94'rs are failures. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2013, 10:46:57 AM »
Very simple again -

Obama = proven failure over and over and over again.  ZERO leadership whatsoever but race baiting, fear mongering, marxist screeds daily, chooming and drunk, etc.

Mittens = 50% chance of being good based on his record. 

Now that oh-Shit! is back in - we are left with predictable FAIL.  Obama is a failure, his programs are failures, his thug wife is a failure, his policies are a failure, and his cult of personality voters like the 94'rs are failures. 

broken record much?

oh yeah

LANDSLIDE COMING!!!!!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 04, 2013, 10:48:53 AM »
broken record much?

oh yeah

LANDSLIDE COMING!!!!!!

How is that sequester and budget, debt, deficit, etc working out for Oh-Shit!???

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #18 on: March 04, 2013, 11:11:37 AM »
How is that sequester and budget, debt, deficit, etc working out for Oh-Shit!???
How is the new practice that you supposedly took over working out for you

How about that move out of the ghetto you said you were doing in conjunction with the new practice ?

I thought you said you weren't going to be on here much anymore due to all the new work and the move and all

You seem to have just as much time to post as you did before the big move

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 04, 2013, 11:23:02 AM »
How is the new practice that you supposedly took over working out for you

How about that move out of the ghetto you said you were doing in conjunction with the new practice ?

I thought you said you weren't going to be on here much anymore due to all the new work and the move and all

You seem to have just as much time to post as you did before the big move

New Rules chief? 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #20 on: March 04, 2013, 11:47:32 AM »
New Rules chief? 

I didn't break any rules Nancy

how is asking you about your new business venture a personal attack
I wouldn't even know about it if you hadn't mentioned it in the first place

so how is it working out for you ?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 04, 2013, 12:51:19 PM »
New Rules chief? 

Pretty fucking sad attempt at deflection.  Having to deflect your own words that you typed yourself on here is the pinnacle of loser-dom.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 04, 2013, 12:52:17 PM »

I believe my post was in regards to Mitt and his amazing "Plan".   You have yet to comment on that that hunk of nothing he tried to force down your throat.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #23 on: March 04, 2013, 01:08:47 PM »

Gotta love the way you completely changed the topic of this thread, ...and sucked everyone into it.

Maybe the thread subject should be changed to:  "333386: It's killing me that Mitt Romney isn't President"
w

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #24 on: March 04, 2013, 01:10:47 PM »
I believe my post was in regards to Mitt and his amazing "Plan".   You have yet to comment on that that hunk of nothing he tried to force down your throat.

Mitt obviously hates his country or he would have shared his amazing plan with Obama or at the very least his own party

I wonder if maybe, just maybe, he had no plan at all and is simply nothing more than a con man

I'm still trying to figure out how a man who's own son said he had never seen a person who wanted to be POTUS less than his father also be so upset that is he not POTUS