Author Topic: Kindle has gay commercial  (Read 8019 times)

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Re: Kindle has gay commercial
« Reply #25 on: March 04, 2013, 01:20:56 AM »
it's legal where i live

Not in the us bro. Against federal law here.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: March 04, 2013, 01:40:00 AM »
Not in the us bro. Against federal law here.

i thought it was legal in washington?  after the elections this year i saw tons of gays getting married on the news.  everyone was covering it.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #27 on: March 04, 2013, 12:26:49 PM »
i thought it was legal in washington?  after the elections this year i saw tons of gays getting married on the news.  everyone was covering it.

I live in WA and it is legal but I was taking about the country as a whole.  Poor gays just want to suck some cock as a holy union.

f450

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: March 04, 2013, 02:45:31 PM »
White people are only losing power/votes, etc as their (our) numbers decrease.  

Asians aren't a threat, they're intelligent and productive.  

Dummy! thats the definition of a threat. You dont want your rivals to be more intelligent or more productive than you.  ;D

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #29 on: March 04, 2013, 02:47:43 PM »
i dont think tbombz is fully aware of how much his african inlaws hate homosexuals

they would literally murder their own child if it was gay (or bisex)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #30 on: March 04, 2013, 03:23:22 PM »
Dummy! thats the definition of a threat. You dont want your rivals to be more intelligent or more productive than you.  ;D

I'm referring to Asian immigrants to the United States.  They come here, simulate, start businesses and contribute.  Just like white people.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #31 on: March 04, 2013, 06:42:15 PM »
I'm referring to Asian immigrants to the United States.  They come here, simulate, start businesses and contribute.  Just like white people.

assimilate, not simulate :D

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #32 on: March 04, 2013, 07:14:18 PM »
The last four or so posts in this thread are what make this an entertaining board. And as far as gays go, I don't care, just wanted to stir the lot a bit.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: March 04, 2013, 07:30:34 PM »
assimilate, not simulate :D

Owned by someone that isn't even a native English speaker...

;D

To be fair, I have no problem with gay people.  OneMoreRep is my getbig idol.

I just have a problem with "progress"...  :-X

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: March 05, 2013, 05:24:46 PM »
White people are only losing power/votes, etc as their (our) numbers decrease.  

Asians aren't a threat, they're intelligent and productive.  

Funny how blacks in the USA and other liberal white countries gained political power with small numbers because they were called underrepresented and we needed to make quota so as not to discriminate against them. Then when they are the majority and whites are the minority as in South Africa they call for more blacks in political power to fairly represent their larger population and whites have to step aside because they are just a minority that don't represent the country as a whole.

This is the reality whites will face in countries where they become a minority. They will not be given special rights or privileges as blacks have enjoyed in western countries in the last 50-60 years as a minority.

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: March 05, 2013, 05:25:26 PM »
I'm fine with there being less white people in the world because it makes us more important.  

The biggest threat to the white man isn't the black man, but the Asians.  They're emulating Western culture and have a growing middle class of smart, civilized people.  What made the western world so special, the Asians will be able to duplicate or do better in the future.
See my post above - whites will not become more important. Non-whites will not be politically correct.

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: March 05, 2013, 05:30:15 PM »
You have such a negative view on things. It must be hard for you to get through the day without killing yourself.
What you call sticking your head in the sand as positive I call negative. It is a much more positive outlook in life to get your head out of the sand and see the reality of what is going on around you. Homosexuality is an abnormality no matter how many times you tell yourself its not.

That being said I don't believe in discriminating against homosexuals. It does not matter to me if they have equal rights or not.

What I do notice however is this push to make it appear the norm and the downside to that is the lowering of birth rates.

However women in the workplace and birth control have a bigger lowering effect on birth rates.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: March 05, 2013, 05:44:26 PM »
espn has some homosexual undertones is 2 of their commercials, they are pushing their agenda through media

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: March 05, 2013, 05:45:08 PM »
What you call sticking your head in the sand as positive I call negative. It is a much more positive outlook in life to get your head out of the sand and see the reality of what is going on around you. Homosexuality is an abnormality no matter how many times you tell yourself its not.

That being said I don't believe in discriminating against homosexuals. It does not matter to me if they have equal rights or not.

What I do notice however is this push to make it appear the norm and the downside to that is the lowering of birth rates.

However women in the workplace and birth control have a bigger lowering effect on birth rates.

I have no problem with lower birth rates. Look around you, this planet is overrun with humans and it is killing it and eventually us. There is no downside to lower birth rates other then the world economy is built on an ever increasing population and consumption, I don't view this as a positive circumstance. Sometimes less is more.

Many people have issues with seeing the big picture. Instead they focus on personal concerns, such as which ethic group is reproducing and which is not. People are people and we all have the same human needs and desires. The differences between us are less significant then the similarities.

My head is definitely not in the sand. One doesn't have to buy into other folks negativity to accept reality. Hanging on the the past seems to me more in tune with sticking one's head in the sand then looking at the future in a positive light.

TheTruth90

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Steve Marcello Arce--poster boy for stupid
« Reply #39 on: March 05, 2013, 05:49:28 PM »
You have such a negative view on things. It must be hard for you to get through the day without killing yourself.

You are getbig's David Bowie...

At one point in your life, you was a flaming homosexual sucking and taking more dick than there is flowers on the ground, then all of a sudden you have an awakening after learning you have an STD and get married to the first chick that will take you.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: March 05, 2013, 05:55:19 PM »
espn has some homosexual undertones is 2 of their commercials, they are pushing their agenda through media

And who are they and what would that agenda be? Gay people are consumers the same as straight people. Smart corporations realize this and thus appeal to all  markets.

You cannot make someone gay. No amount of gay adds will turn people gay. One either is gay or they are not. The absence of gays in advertising will likewise not make people straight.

Some runners are gay, some runners wear Nike brand shoes or might chose them. For Nike to ignore this in their advertising would not be a wise business decision. It has nothing to do with pushing an agenda. Gay people use cell phones, drive cars, wear clothes....in other words they are consumers just as are straight people. Advertisers sell products to anyone who will buy them.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: March 05, 2013, 06:00:00 PM »
You are getbig's David Bowie...

At one point in your life, you was a flaming homosexual sucking and taking more dick than there is flowers on the ground, then all of a sudden you have an awakening after learning you have an STD and get married to the first chick that will take you.

And you have whopper of a fantasy going on here. It is interesting how you don't know me at all and yet you feel free to assume so much about my life. Frankly, it is laughable if completely inaccurate. For example, I can't sing like David Bowie can nor do I have his money.

TheTruth90

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Steve Marcello Arce--poster boy for stupid
« Reply #42 on: March 05, 2013, 06:15:05 PM »
And you have whopper of a fantasy going on here. It is interesting how you don't know me at all and yet you feel free to assume so much about my life. Frankly, it is laughable if completely inaccurate. For example, I can't sing like David Bowie can nor do I have his money.

So why did you turn straight and get married then homomuscle? The cock not enough for you? STD scare?

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: March 05, 2013, 06:24:59 PM »
the NWO thats how they brainwash you and get you to accept slavery through the television aka mk ultra, thousands of subliminals to control your thoughts and mind, here is a link to the nwo homosexual agenda http://educate-yourself.org/cn/promotinghomosexuality26nov11.shtml

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: March 05, 2013, 06:46:51 PM »
Funny how blacks in the USA and other liberal white countries gained political power with small numbers because they were called underrepresented and we needed to make quota so as not to discriminate against them. Then when they are the majority and whites are the minority as in South Africa they call for more blacks in political power to fairly represent their larger population and whites have to step aside because they are just a minority that don't represent the country as a whole.

This is the reality whites will face in countries where they become a minority. They will not be given special rights or privileges as blacks have enjoyed in western countries in the last 50-60 years as a minority.

They'll get what's coming to them though.  Just look at how countries fall apart as the civilized white population is driven away.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: March 05, 2013, 06:50:04 PM »
I have no problem with lower birth rates. Look around you, this planet is overrun with humans and it is killing it and eventually us. There is no downside to lower birth rates other then the world economy is built on an ever increasing population and consumption, I don't view this as a positive circumstance. Sometimes less is more.

Many people have issues with seeing the big picture. Instead they focus on personal concerns, such as which ethic group is reproducing and which is not. People are people and we all have the same human needs and desires. The differences between us are less significant then the similarities.

My head is definitely not in the sand. One doesn't have to buy into other folks negativity to accept reality. Hanging on the the past seems to me more in tune with sticking one's head in the sand then looking at the future in a positive light.

You're right, over population is an important issue.  The problem is that these low birth rates are only affecting civilized people.  Savages should outnumber the civilized by 2040.

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: March 05, 2013, 09:13:54 PM »
You're right, over population is an important issue.  The problem is that these low birth rates are only effecting civilized people.  Savages should outnumber the civilized by 2040.
THIS!!

Primemuscle does not understand that point because he is still PC - give him time.

I agree with PM that the world population is too large but disagree that the ever shrinking white population should decline even more.

Primemuscle, don't you know about the "Save the White Race" drive?? It's on par with save the Whales and Tigers. Get on the program and stop telling us we are all part of one race, the human race. Humans are a species with different races - not one race. Ok?!

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #47 on: March 05, 2013, 10:17:01 PM »
Primemuscle will take back everything he said concerning this in 10 years from now.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: March 06, 2013, 12:10:02 AM »
So why did you turn straight and get married then homomuscle? The cock not enough for you? STD scare?

I hope that you have a vested interest in your question because I am going to attempt to give you an honest answer to you it.

I am gay or bisexual, depending on who is defining it. First of all, I did not turn. I do not believe one can "turn" anything. We are who we are. Furthermore, I cannot speak for other folks so my experience is unique to me.

I met my future wife and we became irrevocably connected for the rest of our lives. To this very day, neither of us understand the tight connection we have after 48 years of marriage.

I can say with complete certainty that our heterosexual marriage had nothing to do with being scared about STD's.

To answer your second question, about cock not being enough, I think this really speaks to the disconnect between male sexual gratification and emotional needs. I could probably suck a thousand cocks and never give this anymore significance then peeing a thousand times; it is not so much an emotional thing as a physical one. To put it more succinctly, it is not so much who you've sucked or fucked as who you love or have been loved by.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: March 06, 2013, 12:37:34 AM »
THIS!!

Primemuscle does not understand that point because he is still PC - give him time.

I agree with PM that the world population is too large but disagree that the ever shrinking white population should decline even more.

Primemuscle, don't you know about the "Save the White Race" drive?? It's on par with save the Whales and Tigers. Get on the program and stop telling us we are all part of one race, the human race. Humans are a species with different races - not one race. Ok?!

I definitely do not profess to know what the future holds for us. What would you say if you suddenly found out that Caucasians were not the superior race who would inherit the earth? Like you, I am Caucasian and would be very pleased to know that we have survived all strife against us. I look at the world today and I reach the conclusion that if we cannot find a common ground we are destined to destroy one another because of our differences,