Author Topic: Police brace for bikie war  (Read 12482 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: Police brace for bikie war
« Reply #25 on: March 05, 2013, 03:29:40 AM »
Yes they need to fear a pack of fags looking like this . . .

THE BEEF

Stallone looking tough in Serpico.

sexpert

« Reply #26 on: March 05, 2013, 03:30:53 AM »
Hell's Angles for life. If you're ever in one of our bars, do not bring up non-Euclidean geometries unless you're prepared to catch a bullet perpendicular to the plane.

what a TOOL

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #27 on: March 05, 2013, 03:44:17 AM »
what a TOOL

Yes, geometry is quite spectacular, and can be used as a tool for many a thing.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: March 05, 2013, 04:39:53 AM »
This weekend I saw 3 different groups of Bandidos or their affiliates in large groups on the highway. Wondered what the deal was.. could be a coincidence or a connection. All were heading South through Austin

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: March 05, 2013, 05:34:43 AM »
Funny story....

my friend got a motorbike and we went for a ride down a highway.   Coming in the opposite direction was a HUGE convoy of bikers.   All big bikes.   The convoy seemed to go on and on forever.  Must have been a thousand of them.

My friend was really excited to have his bike and was hooting his horn, yelling, waving, gesticulating at them like a monkey or buffoon.   Trying to get them to respond.  But none responded back.  It was really weird.

When we finally got to the end of the convoy there was a coffin being towed.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 05, 2013, 05:36:42 AM »
Funny story....

my friend got a motorbike and we went for a ride down a highway.   Coming in the opposite direction was a HUGE convoy of bikers.   All big bikes.   The convoy seemed to go on and on forever.  Must have been a thousand of them.

My friend was really excited to have his bike and was hooting his horn, yelling, waving, gesticulating at them like a monkey or buffoon.   Trying to get them to respond.  But none responded back.  It was really weird.

good one..

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: March 05, 2013, 06:28:32 AM »
Hell's Angles for life. If you're ever in one of our bars, do not bring up non-Euclidean geometries unless you're prepared to catch a bullet perpendicular to the plane.

"our bars" haha oh brother.  ;D Another 666er hahaha. Post up a pic of your colors with your username next to them chief.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #32 on: March 05, 2013, 11:39:35 AM »
The Banditos are always at war with the Hells Angles, or at least in very strong competition.

Probably fake competition like Coke and Pepsi, US and Soviet Cold war, Muslims and Hierarchy and God and Satan...

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: March 05, 2013, 12:07:10 PM »
Probably fake competition like Coke and Pepsi, US and Soviet Cold war, Muslims and Hierarchy and God and Satan...

Except they kill each other.

Found out the likely reason I'm seeing an increase in Bandidos in the area. March 13 is their Birthday Bash event.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #34 on: March 05, 2013, 12:09:10 PM »

LOL!

Too bad getbigger's attention spans are too short to get it  :D
follow the arrows

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: March 05, 2013, 02:34:46 PM »
"our bars" haha oh brother.  ;D Another 666er hahaha. Post up a pic of your colors with your username next to them chief.

HOW DARE YOU FUCKING CHALLENGE ME. I've been a full patch 360 degree-er for over 4 years. Here are my colors. Come by the "Right Angle Bar" sometime, sign the waiver, and I will beat the living shit out of you -- one on one. Once a Hell's Angle, always a Hell's Angle.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: March 05, 2013, 03:18:03 PM »

HAF
FHA

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: March 05, 2013, 03:21:54 PM »
Funny story....

my friend got a motorbike and we went for a ride down a highway.   Coming in the opposite direction was a HUGE convoy of bikers.   All big bikes.   The convoy seemed to go on and on forever.  Must have been a thousand of them.

My friend was really excited to have his bike and was hooting his horn, yelling, waving, gesticulating at them like a monkey or buffoon.   Trying to get them to respond.  But none responded back.  It was really weird.

Dazza, your friend is laying : Coffin is in the front !, ask him 4 riders colours !!!.

EH

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: March 05, 2013, 03:41:30 PM »
"Some present suggested the attack had the hallmark of a middle eastern gang's drive-by shooting tactics and suspect the Hells Angles were involved"

eh... i chuckled a bit picturing some Arabs doing drive-bys with rocks on the back of camels.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #39 on: March 05, 2013, 03:53:17 PM »
I have never known a bikie so I can't tell you. My impressions of them is that they are dirty long haired greasy looking blokes.
BIKER.

Stahp calling them holiest, Jesus Christ you australians have some gay slang.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #40 on: March 05, 2013, 04:31:17 PM »
"Some present suggested the attack had the hallmark of a middle eastern gang's drive-by shooting tactics and suspect the Hells Angles were involved"

eh... i chuckled a bit picturing some Arabs doing drive-bys with rocks on the back of camels.
LOL Lebanese drive by shooting starts @ 16:53

V

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: March 05, 2013, 05:10:08 PM »
hells angels once "suggested" to give me "protection" for my business.

::)

i told them to fuck of, they said theyll shot me from behind.

i told them they can try right now and they know where im at.

they then said they will get some guy blabla, i said "aha you yourselves havent got the time or balls".

::)

on another occasion one of them pulled out 2 knifes infront of me and a frend and told us how hed shot our kneecaps ::)

bunch of pussies.

and yes the story happened exactly like this, my mother may get cancer if im lying.

its all relative, you could give machinegun to some african soldier and 10000usd and hed shoot enough rafalles through the lot of them.

a beard, a bike and a tatoo and a beer belly doesnt make one hard, this isnt the movie madmax ::)

The thing is.. Hells Angels and Bandidos don't usually bluff. They might not kill you outright but busting you up wouldn't be a thing to them. Had a guy want to open a Hells Angel chapter here in Austin which is Bandido territory. He didn't get sanctioned officially by the Angels but they allegedly told him if he could pull off opening a charter in Austin they would consider backing him if there were no repercussions. As he was walking out of a local pizza place with his wife and kid one evening he was shot in the head from a distance. The shooter had some skills as the distance was significant. No more talk of Hells Angels in Austin.  To even be a full member you have to prove yourself as a prospect for around a year or so, so no offense, they probably weren't scared of you.   

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: March 05, 2013, 06:17:49 PM »
yesyes, i know couple prospects and stuff.

maybe its not the same in every country, here they will intimidate you if you try to open a business which takes away revenue from them.

that much is known.

not saying they were scared, just saying they tried to intimidate and it didnt scare me.

It probably is different in various places. Here if you take money out of their pockets, you would have reason to be scared. Having said that, I was at one time a "biker" meaning I had a motorcyle and cool leather jackets and rode if the weather was really really nice and would find myself in locations that were popular with the 1%ers because biker bars are few and far between. I personally never had a problem with them. I've even messed a pool shot up coming out of a restroom and the door hit a pool cue. The Bandido made a comment that I owed him $20 cause it cost him the game. I laughed about it like I thought he was joking, said "Man, I'm sorry" and walked past him without any issues. Had it been a prospect who needed to prove how bad he was, different story. They generally keep to themselves and don't usually start crap.

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: March 05, 2013, 08:18:17 PM »
HOW DARE YOU FUCKING CHALLENGE ME. I've been a full patch 360 degree-er for over 4 years. Here are my colors. Come by the "Right Angle Bar" sometime, sign the waiver, and I will beat the living shit out of you -- one on one. Once a Hell's Angle, always a Hell's Angle.

i see what you have done.   nobody seems to be getting your 'angle' here.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #44 on: March 05, 2013, 08:21:24 PM »
Nobody cares because he is an obtuse angle
V

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #45 on: March 05, 2013, 08:23:26 PM »

the key to getting a response on getbig with a weak joke is not to overplay your hand.  hell's angle is no "____- of peace."

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: March 06, 2013, 12:32:01 AM »

MC Comancheros (Australia) , mostly Lebanese/Australian
MC's Rebels biggest clubs in Oz, Aussies,Anglos,Euros & few Islanders
Notorious ,"bikers without bikes" gone .........!
MC Hells Angels,MC Bandidos & others not strong like in the U.S.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #47 on: March 06, 2013, 12:35:35 AM »
BIKER.

Stahp calling them holiest, Jesus Christ you australians have some gay slang.
Well, they help it...they inherited from the English..."arse", "mate"..."mum"

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #48 on: March 06, 2013, 01:37:24 AM »

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: March 06, 2013, 01:52:35 AM »
the key to getting a response on getbig with a weak joke is not to overplay your hand.  hell's angle is no "____- of peace."

There's always a chance of getting hurt when playing with sharp angles. Watch yourself, stud.