Author Topic: Obama is a dithering controlling risk averse failure as POTUS  (Read 4030 times)

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Obama is a dithering controlling risk averse failure as POTUS
« Reply #25 on: March 04, 2013, 09:48:25 PM »
There's a big difference between being A representative of something, and being representative of something

Gore is hardly the first "limousine liberal", as they're known.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: March 05, 2013, 06:45:30 AM »

GIVE ME A BREAK!! Safe from terrorists? You mean like the underwear and Times Square bombers, who only got caught, because they couldn't detonate the bombs?

Fair share? You really are one of those "low-information voters". YOU are going to get hit harder than those EEEEEVVVVIIIILLL rich people. Either they will find a way to avoid those tax hikes or they will pass them on to YOU, via higher costs for goods and services.

Universal healthcare? Good luck with that. You may be one of those 7 million, slated to LOSE their coverage. Then, you'll still be fined for not having coverage. And woe unto you, if the government is your only option. If their care sucks or is too expensive, you got NOWHERE ELSE to go (which is precisely what Obama and the libs want).

And, as usual, you mistake pointing out the obvious Obama disasters with anger.

and I guess you blame Obama for this am I correct???....loonies wake up and attempt dumb things all the time....and yes luck plays a big part in us being free from terror....

as for anger..have you actually read your one-sided posts???????????????????????????????????????

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #27 on: March 05, 2013, 06:46:48 AM »
and I guess you blame Obama for this am I correct???

I blame Obama for playing on the emotions of poor souls like yourself and getting you to abandon God and seek him as you new savior 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: March 05, 2013, 06:49:54 AM »
Your check just got siphoned....DEAL WITH IT!!!

Your hours may be cut at work....DEAL WITH IT!!!

You may not have a job, if your employer can't afford to pay for your benefits....DEAL WITH IT!!!

Gas is still well over $3 a gallon......DEAL WITH IT!!!

oh my God you're so wrong and annoying its amazing you can look in the mirror....

the 2% FICA break we got on our wages was SUPPOSED to be temporary...the % went back to 6% instead of the 4% we were getting temporarily.....for almost two years we got MORE in our paychecks....so what that the rate went back down and our checks got smaller????????..this was supposed to happen

you are now officially the looniest person on this board, surpassing even the greatest mental patient of all time, 3333.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: March 05, 2013, 06:50:32 AM »
oh my God you're so wrong and annoying its amazing you can look in the mirror....

the 2% FICA break we got on our wages was SUPPOSED to be temporary...the % went back to 6% instead of the 4% we were getting temporarily.....for almost two years we got MORE in our paychecks....so what that the rate went back down and our checks got smaller????????..this was supposed to happen

you are now officially the looniest person on this board, surpassing even the greatest mental patient of all time, 3333.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 05, 2013, 06:50:54 AM »
Good posts MCWAY, great breakdown!

oh look everyone........McWay's fag cheerleader is here ::)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: March 05, 2013, 06:56:08 AM »
Obama isn't giving you Universal Healthcare, productive, hardworking tax payers are.  Not only are they paying for their family, they're paying for your family too.  

thats a good thing.....sorry you can't see that.......for all these years since the invention of hosptals who do you think has been paying for all those people in the emergency rooms who don't have Healthcare????...who do you think pays for all those people across the U.S. who are in comas, hooked up to machines, living in hospitals because they have no where to go, etc....taxpayers........ taxpayers HAVE ALWAYS paid the healthcare of those who can't pay....YOU ACT AS IF THIS STARTED WHEN OBAMA BECAME PRESIDENT

IF YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THE ISSUES AND DON'T KNOW WHAT THE HELL YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT THEN STAY OUT OF THE CONVERSATION, READ, AND LEARN!!!!!!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 05, 2013, 06:57:35 AM »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crispus_Attucks

Why not celebrate a real black historical figure we should learn about on this March 5, 2013 instead of O-TWINK ? 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: March 05, 2013, 07:00:32 AM »
I blame Obama for playing on the emotions of poor souls like yourself and getting you to abandon God and seek him as you new savior  

abandon God?????????????????????????????????
savior????????????????????????????????????????

cue the "Twilight Zone" theme

increase the dosage

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: March 05, 2013, 09:01:18 AM »

Tell that to your fellow Obama sheep. THEY are the ones bleating about it.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: March 05, 2013, 09:02:16 AM »
abandon God?????????????????????????????????
savior????????????????????????????????????????

cue the "Twilight Zone" theme

increase the dosage

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: March 05, 2013, 10:25:42 PM »
Tell that to your fellow Obama sheep. THEY are the ones bleating about it.

I guess this is the closest thing you will ever post admitting you were wrong about something

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #37 on: March 06, 2013, 08:24:08 AM »
That's funny! Obama didn't. Until Friday, you'd thought the Four Horsemen of the apocalypse were going to hit America (and I don't mean Flair, Blanchard, and the Andersons).

You're tired of government not keeping promises; yet you voted for Obama again? Who's drinking too much bad Cell-Tech NOW?  ;D

Just to recap, Obama did not:

- Keep unemployment under 8%
- Close Gitmo
- Reform immigration, in his first year
- Cut the deficit in half
- Ensure people could keep their healthcare plan under ObamaCare
- Lower premiums costs, under ObamaCare
- Create all those 'shovel-ready jobs"
- Produce 500,000 jobs per month, during the "Summer of Recovery" in 2010.

I can keep going, but Christmas is in 9 months and change.

Nothing is Obama's fault. Poor little president, can't get anything done because of those mean ol' Weepubwicans.  ::)

Reagan accomplished much, despite not having control of either House of Congress.

Clinton did much, despite only having Congress under his rule for 2 years.

What's Obama's excuse?

Holy Shit

if the public finds out about this Obama's odds of winning a third term will go down to about 91%

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #38 on: March 06, 2013, 08:38:34 AM »
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/barackobama/9908260/Barack-Obama-a-dithering-controlling-risk-averse-US-president.html

FAIL

Don't you think Obama is a ruthless thug and communist dictator

make up your mind (or is that even possible for someone with your mental issues?)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: March 06, 2013, 08:40:45 AM »
Don't you think Obama is a ruthless thug and communist dictator

make up your mind (or is that even possible for someone with your mental issues?)

The only good thing about obama is that he is a lazy layabout chooming basehead w communist goals.  Were he not so lazy we would be even worse off. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #40 on: March 06, 2013, 08:44:24 AM »
The only good thing about obama is that he is a lazy layabout chooming basehead w communist goals.  Were he not so lazy we would be even worse off. 

I wish I could think of one good thing about you

I guess maybe somewhere it's considered a good thing to be a severely mentally impaired, obsessive compulsive pathological liar

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: March 06, 2013, 09:46:01 AM »
I guess this is the closest thing you will ever post admitting you were wrong about something

Wrong about what? It's the folks like you, yahoo-ing about Obama's re-election, who were wailing about their checks being short.

Heck, even the (in)famous Obamaphone lady was yelping about this mess. I posted a thread weeks ago, about that one.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #42 on: March 06, 2013, 09:53:26 AM »
Wrong about what? It's the folks like you, yahoo-ing about Obama's re-election, who were wailing about their checks being short.

Heck, even the (in)famous Obamaphone lady was yelping about this mess. I posted a thread weeks ago, about that one.

only a tiny handful of morons who were too stupid to understand that a temporary discount had expired were "wailing" about their checks being short

most people of even average intelligence understood what a temporary discount means

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: March 06, 2013, 09:57:20 AM »
What is Obama doing today to fix the mess he created? 

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: March 06, 2013, 09:58:12 AM »
only a tiny handful of morons who were too stupid to understand that a temporary discount had expired were "wailing" about their checks being short

most people of even average intelligence understood what a temporary discount means

PLEASE!!! You're going to sit here and claim that most Obama voters knew their checks would get reduced but were just fine with it?

“I know to expect between $93 and $94 less in my paycheck on the 15th.”

DemocratToTheEnd was upset over her boyfriend’s shrinking paycheck:

“My boyfriend has had a lot of expenses and is feeling squeezed right now, and having his paycheck shrink really didn’t help.”

BlueIndyBlue added his or her thoughts to the discussion:

“Many of my friends didn’t realize it, either. Our payroll department didn’t do a good job of explaining the coming changes.”

Twitter was also loaded with comments. Meet Virginia was rather calm while asking for some more Obama Bucks:

“Really, how am I ever supposed to pay off my student loans if my already small paycheck keeps getting smaller? Help a sister out, Obama.”

Nancy Thongkham was not as polite, tweeting an obscenity loaded message about more taxes:

“F***ing Obama! F*** you! This taking out more taxes s*** better f***ing help me out!! Very upset to see my paycheck less today!”

Alex tweeted the blame where he thought it belonged:

“Obama I did not vote for you so you can take away a lot of money from my checks.”

Christian Dixon was beginning to question her choice for President:

“I’m starting to regret voting for Obama.”

Dave let Twitter users know exactly who he though was to blame for the rising taxes:

“Obama is the biggest f***ing liar in the world. Why the f*** did I vote for him?”

Honeycombe8 broke the tax increase down in terms anyone can understand; item by item:

“$86 a month is a lot. That would pay for … Groceries for a week, as someone said. More than what I pay for parking every month, after my employer’s contribution to that. A new computer after a year. A new quality pair of shoes … every month. Months of my copay for my hormones. A new thick coat (on sale or at discount place). It would pay for what I spend on my dogs every month … food, vitamins, treats.”

Although Romney supporters are probably delighted to be reading all the complaints by the folks who voted for Obama, it is important to remember that there are many other elected officials in both parties who share the blame for America’s fiscal mess. How many more financial experts will have to tell Washington to stop the spending? How many more times will the nation’s credit rating be downgraded after every major bank and financial institution on the planet says America must reduce the deficit?

Our leaders, for reasons that run from the simply unbelievable to the truly insane, just don’t get it. They are almost universally unwilling to cut one red cent from the budget (if we even had an official Federal budget in the first place) and they keep kicking the can down the road. Taxes continue to go up, the nation continues to borrow trillions and the Federal Reserve (the wonderful private bank that controls the nation’s currency) continues to print greenbacks like they are going out of style.

The answer is so simple that a 5th grader could solve the problem. STOP THE SPENDING AND REDUCE THE DEFICIT!

http://www.inquisitr.com/472438/obama-supporters-furious-over-tax-increases-and-they-are-happy-to-tell-the-world/

The first paycheck of 2013 contained a nasty surprise for many workers: a tax hike that shrank their take-home earnings by 2 percent or more.

While the "fiscal cliff" compromise spared most Americans an increase in their income taxes, Congress allowed a temporary cut in payroll taxes for Social Security and Medicare to expire. The tax increase comes at a time when worker paychecks are already under pressure from rising health care premiums and ongoing furloughs in the public sector. For many, it is big enough to offset any recent pay raise.

Matt Anhaiser, a Lexus of Roseville employee, said he and his wife, a nurse, are losing a combined $283 a month.

"That is my truck payment, or all of the extracurricular activities for my children, or a week and a half of groceries," said Anhaiser, 36. "That is significant to me. ... I don't know where it's going to come from at this point."

http://www.sacbee.com/2013/01/14/5112347/many-workers-surprised-by-hike.html

Guess what, guys? You're all stupid, per Straw Man's words.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: March 06, 2013, 10:01:40 AM »
The rethuglicans lied - the women poor minorities and pets died.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #46 on: March 06, 2013, 10:07:38 AM »
PLEASE!!! You're going to sit here and claim that most Obama voters knew their checks would get reduced but were just fine with it?

http://www.inquisitr.com/472438/obama-supporters-furious-over-tax-increases-and-they-are-happy-to-tell-the-world/

The first paycheck of 2013 contained a nasty surprise for many workers: a tax hike that shrank their take-home earnings by 2 percent or more.

While the "fiscal cliff" compromise spared most Americans an increase in their income taxes, Congress allowed a temporary cut in payroll taxes for Social Security and Medicare to expire. The tax increase comes at a time when worker paychecks are already under pressure from rising health care premiums and ongoing furloughs in the public sector. For many, it is big enough to offset any recent pay raise.

Matt Anhaiser, a Lexus of Roseville employee, said he and his wife, a nurse, are losing a combined $283 a month.

"That is my truck payment, or all of the extracurricular activities for my children, or a week and a half of groceries," said Anhaiser, 36. "That is significant to me. ... I don't know where it's going to come from at this point."

http://www.sacbee.com/2013/01/14/5112347/many-workers-surprised-by-hike.html

Guess what, guys? You're all stupid, per Straw Man's words.

that's EXACTLY what I'm telling you

of course you'll post some link about a HANDFUL of morons and try to pretend that it somehow represents a majority of Obama voters but I think we've already taken this retarded merry-go-round ride

most people of even average intelligence understood it so I guess if you and a handful of other dopes didn't understand it there is not much anyone can do about it

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: March 06, 2013, 10:11:31 AM »
that's EXACTLY what I'm telling you

of course you'll post some link about a HANDFUL of morons and try to pretend that it somehow represents a majority of Obama voters but I think we've already taken this retarded merry-go-round ride

most people of even average intelligence understood it so I guess if you and a handful of other dopes didn't understand it there is not much anyone can do about it

These are hardly a handful, because it affect MILLIONS across this country.

The morons and dopes would be YOU and your fellow Obama sheep, because you either foolishly attempt to absolve Obama from being responsible for this; or, in your case, you mindlessly pretend that people are happy with smaller paychecks (after being promised FOR MONTHS that only the EEEVVVVVIIIIILLLL rich people would get soaked).

I'm sure all those people, who were cheering and singing, "Signed, Sealed, Delivered, I'M YOURS!!" November 6 were just eagerly anticipating their having less money in their pockets two months later.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: March 06, 2013, 10:12:18 AM »
Why didn't othug fight for that to be extended. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #49 on: March 06, 2013, 10:14:05 AM »
These are hardly a handful, because it affect MILLIONS across this country.

The morons and dopes would be YOU and your fellow Obama sheep, because you either foolishly attempt to absolve Obama from being responsible for this; or, in your case, you mindlessly pretend that people are happy with smaller paychecks (after being promised FOR MONTHS that only the EEEVVVVVIIIIILLLL rich people would get soaked).

great logic

a handful of morons complain due to their own ignorance and you apply their stupidity to everyone and assume that everyone is just as stupid as you and a handful of other morons