Author Topic: Jason Genova in the Hospital???!!!  (Read 23879 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: Jason Genova in the Hospital???!!!
« Reply #150 on: March 06, 2013, 01:30:23 AM »
The little guy is retarded. He probably had bad gas and didn't know what it meant. He's most likely heard real bodybuilders talk about "liver problems" so he thought it would be neat to say the same thing.

lol

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #151 on: March 06, 2013, 01:58:37 AM »

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #152 on: March 06, 2013, 02:25:32 AM »
NO, It's "the Man Getter".

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
« Reply #153 on: March 06, 2013, 02:26:39 AM »

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #154 on: March 06, 2013, 04:24:22 AM »
seriously, you work-out?

I'll crush you like a bug in the gym....all the needles you lob into your ass couldn't beat me, little man.
A

doriancutlerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #155 on: March 06, 2013, 04:49:36 AM »
Posted some shit on Facebook saying that he had to go to the hospital with some liver issues...... :P

Sickening.

doriancutlerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #156 on: March 06, 2013, 04:54:58 AM »
Ah, shit, Dustin beat me to it  :-[  ;D

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #157 on: March 06, 2013, 04:59:45 AM »
Not sure but there's only one true thing that builds muscle and that's hard training and proper eating

Yes, we know you aren't sure...its evident by all of your pics.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: March 06, 2013, 05:40:55 AM »
Is the other one, derek something, already dead?

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #159 on: March 06, 2013, 05:47:04 AM »

He was emailing everyone including myself asking advice on liver transplants and he stated that he was in the hospital......I find it very amusing that this is about 1 month after he received all of his goodies from Iron Mag Labs.  Would be very tragic if they are responsible for killing an autistic boy

Liar, post them. Your first post post was that you read it on facebook then you try to claim he emailed you personally when laughed at. You are just a pathological liar that sits in his trailer all day long -- alone -- reading muscle websites and immediately posting what you read on one to another trying to look like you're in the loop. You're not; you're in a trailer looking like shit.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #160 on: March 06, 2013, 07:15:23 AM »

whitewidow

« Reply #161 on: March 06, 2013, 07:41:06 AM »
All the good pro-hormones/designer steroids have been banned! Hell they had real steroids that were very potent on the market  before the jan 20th ban. M1T was a real steroid and very strong stuff! A pro-hormone is when the chemical has to convert  to the parent hormone in example
1-AD converts to 1-Testosterone. 1-Testosterone is a real steroid. superdrol is a real steroid as well because no conversion takes place. pro-hormones are crap because they have to convert to a parent hormone. M1T,superdrol, 1-Test cypionate are all full blown Designer steroids and are just as effective if not more so then dianabol!

looks like iron mag labs just sells pro-hormones that have to convert to a parent hormone and are not on the banned substance list. It is a sketchy business to be in and only companys that are desperate for money or are just greedy sell these new pro-hormones. Most big companys will not risk it! Hell Gaspari started the whole halodrol-50 craze yet they stopped selling it because they make enough money selling their other supplements. Most companys who sold M1T,1-Test, superdrol,Methyl-4-AD, 1-Test Cypionate all got in and out and made alot of cash. Only companys selling the stuff that is not banned are in need of cash or greedy most are crap! All the good designer steroids/pro-hormones are off the market. I guess if you can still get a halodrol-50 clone or a superdrol clone it would be worth the money but alot of ugls still sell M1T,superdrol and injectable 1-Test cypionate so why bother with these new pro-hormones?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #162 on: March 06, 2013, 08:11:02 AM »
All the good pro-hormones/designer steroids have been banned! Hell they had real steroids that were very potent on the market  before the jan 20th ban. M1T was a real steroid and very strong stuff! A pro-hormone is when the chemical has to convert  to the parent hormone in example
1-AD converts to 1-Testosterone. 1-Testosterone is a real steroid. superdrol is a real steroid as well because no conversion takes place. pro-hormones are crap because they have to convert to a parent hormone. M1T,superdrol, 1-Test cypionate are all full blown Designer steroids and are just as effective if not more so then dianabol!

looks like iron mag labs just sells pro-hormones that have to convert to a parent hormone and are not on the banned substance list. It is a sketchy business to be in and only companys that are desperate for money or are just greedy sell these new pro-hormones. Most big companys will not risk it! Hell Gaspari started the whole halodrol-50 craze yet they stopped selling it because they make enough money selling their other supplements. Most companys who sold M1T,1-Test, superdrol,Methyl-4-AD, 1-Test Cypionate all got in and out and made alot of cash. Only companys selling the stuff that is not banned are in need of cash or greedy most are crap! All the good designer steroids/pro-hormones are off the market. I guess if you can still get a halodrol-50 clone or a superdrol clone it would be worth the money but alot of ugls still sell M1T,superdrol and injectable 1-Test cypionate so why bother with these new pro-hormones?

Bingo
A

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
  • IronMag Bodybuilding Blog Online Since 2001
« Reply #163 on: March 06, 2013, 10:11:13 AM »

I'll crush you like a bug in the gym....all the needles you lob into your ass couldn't beat me, little man.

who cares you still look like a fat piece of shit, I don't think I have ever seen and African American with such crappy genetics, I feel bad for you. lol

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #164 on: March 06, 2013, 10:53:49 AM »
Jason jacked and tanned he has Wolf beat this year.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #165 on: March 06, 2013, 11:41:37 AM »
who cares you still look like a fat piece of shit, I don't think I have ever seen and African American with such crappy genetics, I feel bad for you. lol

You should feel bad for your mother because she's a whore.
A

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #166 on: March 06, 2013, 11:43:22 AM »

I like how you used the term, African American.  Gotta keep it classy.
A

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #167 on: March 06, 2013, 11:43:52 AM »

LMFAO

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #168 on: March 06, 2013, 04:18:00 PM »
I like how you used the term, African American.  Gotta keep it classy.

LMFAO

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #169 on: March 06, 2013, 04:29:50 PM »

Things really escalated quickly here between these two distinguished businessmen.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #170 on: March 06, 2013, 04:39:25 PM »
 ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

danabol

• Getbig III
« Reply #171 on: March 06, 2013, 05:00:52 PM »
??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

LMFAO ..what a idiot  ::)

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #172 on: March 06, 2013, 09:49:31 PM »
There was a case when guy needed liver transplant after 1 month of superdrol. No, wether it was "contaminated" or not is irrelevant, "dirty gear" won't hurt you that fast.

"Prohormones" (they aren't literally prohormones, they should be called designer drugs) are for morons. How can you take something that is totally untested? Steroids were used in medicine and veterinary for decades, we know everything about them and we know how to battle with side effects.

I know people who took tons of dianabol, winstrol, on and off and test, deca nonstop for years (sometimes as long as 8 years of blast and cruise) and they're perfectly healthy. On the other hand many people had serious health issues after 3 weeks of superdrol or trenadrol. That's simply not worth it.

Having said that, Vince is just as delusional as Genova and I wouldn't be surprised if he made that up. I won't bother looking for that moron's fanpage on fb tho.

I find it pretty ironic that Vince is going after Genova now. Both look like they never touched a weight in their life and both "competed" making fools of themselves.

Prohormones are WHAT? Designer drugs?? Untested???

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prohormone

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #173 on: March 06, 2013, 10:11:18 PM »

Sorry but I'll stick to my grape soda and slave genes. ;D

i thought it was grape "drank" not soda  ;D