Author Topic: RONNIE BEATS ME, quote from Dorian Yates  (Read 76044 times)

Emmortal

• Getbig V
Re: RONNIE BEATS ME, quote from Dorian Yates
« Reply #375 on: February 14, 2009, 12:07:49 PM »
Taken out of FLEX nov 1999, page 90.  interview by jim schmaltz with ronnie before the 99 Olympia.

Jim:  What would have happened last year if Dorian Yates (recently retired winner of 6 straight Mr. Olympias) had competed?

Ronnie:  Dorian would have won again.

Jim: You think so?

Ronnie:  I know so.

Biased or honest? pick one

Fact is we don't know what would have happened because it didn't, it's all speculation even on Ronnies part.  Ever think that Ronnie was just being humble and paying homage to someone he looked up to?  Bias has nothing to do with that statement, humility is what you're looking for.

As far as Horton not being biased, he was close friends with Yates for quite a while, shot videos and took tons of pictures of him.  Very few people can give an honest unbiased opinion when such a close relationship is established between the two individuals.  I think my parents are the greatest in the world, does that mean yours aren't?  No, it's just my biased opinion.

Now when you're talking about comparing the two people, sure there's going to be bias between opinions because everyone has a favorite.  This debate really isn't a debate, it's just school yard bullshit between fanboys.  Both Yates and Coleman were two of the greatest of all time, that's all there is to say really, everything else is just biased opinion ;)

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #376 on: February 14, 2009, 12:09:43 PM »
He said that him against Ronnie,

Ronnie would win, straight from the horses mouth........ once and for all!

Why is Jean Paul Gaultier in Time Out?   ???
S

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #377 on: February 14, 2009, 01:27:35 PM »
Well Ronnie does have better GH, roids and insulin, plus having a gut isn't looked down upon as much, or to win a show, do not need calves, shit I could go on.............

In all honesty, Dorian only had the calves going against Ronnie, you can like  Dorian all u want but from knees up, Ronnie is a better bodybuilder!!!

Yip, Yip

"Everybody wants to be a bodybuilder,but nobody wants to do it drug free".

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #378 on: February 14, 2009, 02:17:59 PM »
In all honesty, Dorian only had the calves going against Ronnie, you can like  Dorian all u want but from knees up, Ronnie is a better bodybuilder!!!

exactly. but delusional idiots like ND can't understand this simple fact..
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #379 on: February 14, 2009, 02:20:48 PM »
Ms Olympia had bigger & better calves

and kovacs could almost match dorian from the knees up.

you know you have a problem when... :'(
Flower Boy Ran Away