Author Topic: RONNIE BEATS ME, quote from Dorian Yates  (Read 76211 times)

Jean Paul Gaultier

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Naomi Russell
RONNIE BEATS ME, quote from Dorian Yates
« on: December 13, 2005, 02:46:58 PM »
He said that him against Ronnie,

Ronnie would win, straight from the horses mouth........ once and for all!

Capt._America

• Getbig II
  • Would rather be feared than respected
Re: RONNIE BEATS ME, quote from Dorian Yates
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2005, 02:57:31 PM »
Well Ronnie does have better GH, roids and insulin, plus having a gut isn't looked down upon as much, or to win a show, do not need calves, shit I could go on.............

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2005, 03:31:28 PM »

Make sure you put it into context  ;)

" Thats very hard for me to answer , I'd probably , Ronnie would probably beat me I guess , I don't know , its hard to say you know , its hard to say but , Ronnie now is you know , what is he , Ronnie is comming in great shape probably 15 - 20lbs heavier than I was and that might tip the balance in Ronnies favor probably , although uh I probably have a little bit better balance and better conditioning on the day of the conest , and with Ronnies got you know is so ahead in muscluar size that uh you know they would probably go with Ronnie I would think , it would be down to the judges , its a hard question for me to answer you know. "

He gave an honest answer and he feels the judges would go with Ronnie , you have to admire his honesty.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2005, 03:36:24 PM »
tne only place Dorian had Ronnie beat was that grainy hard condition.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

MB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2005, 04:10:54 PM »
Dorian is a class guy and was showing respect for Ronnie.  That's how it should be between Mr. Olympia winners.  If you listen to the broadcast though, Dorian sounded like he was just being nice.  In reality, I don't think there's any chance that Dorian thinks Ronnie is better. 

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2005, 04:19:25 PM »
In reality, I don't think there's any chance that Dorian thinks Ronnie is better. 

I don't think that ANY Mr. Olympia would conceed that another Mr. O. is better, at least two being so close in time to one another.

Why do you think that Ronnie lost the challenge round this year?

the judging panel was all Mr. O's :-\.

Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2005, 04:23:36 PM »
I don't think that ANY Mr. Olympia would conceed that another Mr. O. is better, at least two being so close in time to one another.

Why do you think that Ronnie lost the challenge round this year?

the judging panel was all Mr. O's :-\.

Didn't Yates vote for Ronnie in the challenge round?   ???

Stavios

« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2005, 05:21:24 PM »
Didn't Yates vote for Ronnie in the challenge round?   ???

Yes both Yates and Sergio voted for Ronnie

MisterGX

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2005, 08:48:33 PM »
Well Ronnie does have better GH, roids and insulin, plus having a gut isn't looked down upon as much, or to win a show, do not need calves, shit I could go on.............

Capt., the growth and insulin haven't changed in ten years.  Basically, growth is growth regardless whether it humatrope, nutrophin, serostim, etc.  It all does the same, and insulin is insulin.  Same for the steroids.  Regardless of calf size & this bullshit gut debate, Ronnie's overall shape is bette than Dorian's.  But, Dorian was always more grainy in his conditioning.  The question real should be, would the best Olympia showings of Ronnie ('98, '03, '05) beat the best of Dorian's ('93, '95)??

suckmymuscle

« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2005, 09:20:08 PM »

Dorian is depressed, due to his retirement from bodybuilding; he said that out of despair. There'no way, that Coleman, could defeat the 274 lbs, 2% bodyfat, drier-than-the-atacama-desert, 1997 Mr.O Doran. Just not possible.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Tigerman

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2005, 10:48:21 PM »
Capt., the growth and insulin haven't changed in ten years.  Basically, growth is growth regardless whether it humatrope, nutrophin, serostim, etc.  It all does the same, and insulin is insulin.  Same for the steroids.  Regardless of calf size & this bullshit gut debate, Ronnie's overall shape is bette than Dorian's.  But, Dorian was always more grainy in his conditioning.  The question real should be, would the best Olympia showings of Ronnie ('98, '03, '05) beat the best of Dorian's ('93, '95)??

Dorian answered exactly to that question! Bob asked who was the winner in his best day, Dorian or Ronnie? Dorian, with honesty and class admitted that probably Ronnie would win. It's what I have always believed, they are two great champions but Big Ron is better. This is the end of the debate and hopefully we are not going to see other long Ronnie vs Dorian threads! (in the near future at least!)  ;D

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2005, 10:48:32 PM »
  Dorian is depressed, due to his retirement from bodybuilding; he said that out of despair. There'no way, that Coleman, could defeat the 274 lbs, 2% bodyfat, drier-than-the-atacama-desert, 1997 Mr.O Doran. Just not possible.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

I hope this is a joke.  1997 Dorian was terrible - torn everything, gut, no abs and soft.  I thought 1997 was one of Dorian's worst ever presentations. He was much better in previous years.
Flower Boy Ran Away

suckmymuscle

« Reply #12 on: December 13, 2005, 11:28:30 PM »
I hope this is a joke.  1997 Dorian was terrible - torn everything, gut, no abs and soft.  I thought 1997 was one of Dorian's worst ever presentations. He was much better in previous years.

At the 97 O, Dorian carried the most lean muscle mas of any human being ever-taking into consideration height and bone structure-, even more than the 2003 Ronnie. Jut so you'll know...

SUCKMYMUSCLE

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 14, 2005, 01:44:04 AM »
I don't think Dorian thinks Coleman is better just that because being 15-20lbs heavier than him may tip the scales in his favor , if you listened to him he said he never feared any competitor , I think he was put on the spot and he said Ronnie would probably beat him , it would all come down to the judges , I didn't get  the feeling he was saying oh yes I would have no chance , like I have always maintained it would be close but I think Yates would still edge out Coleman , I wonder what Ronnie would say in response to this lol Dorian must be on crack if he thinks he could ever beat me .

GMCtrk

« Reply #14 on: December 14, 2005, 02:45:32 AM »

wrong! Insulin has changed! It's much faster acting now and a lot easier to control. Drugs have improved and will continue to improve

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2005, 03:40:43 AM »
Of course Ronnie beats him NOW. Dorian is retired.
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2005, 03:49:03 AM »
Dorian: Ronnie beats me on the upper body but I destroyed him on calves
I am a mini beast

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2005, 04:31:55 AM »
tne only place Dorian had Ronnie beat was that grainy hard condition.
and calves and abs and triceps and delts and balance and arguably back and  of coarse condition

Gord

• Getbig IV
  • Smile when you say that
« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2005, 05:44:20 AM »
RONNIE BEATS ME, quote from Dorian Yates

Maybe Dorian and Ronnie live together and Dorian was refering to some domestic violence going on between them.   ;D
Lies, damn lies and diets

Jean Paul Gaultier

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Naomi Russell
« Reply #19 on: December 14, 2005, 07:07:47 AM »
All of you Dorian fanboys need to commit suicide now since your horse admitted the unthinkable, atleast he isnt smoking the same crack that Jay has been smoking.  Ronnie is the best ever, no one is even close.  If you want to compare bbs to Dorian compare him to someone like Jay Cutler, who i think destroys Dorian.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #20 on: December 14, 2005, 08:05:46 AM »
  At the 97 O, Dorian carried the most lean muscle mas of any human being ever-taking into consideration height and bone structure-, even more than the 2003 Ronnie. Jut so you'll know...

SUCKMYMUSCLE

what difference does this make? bodybuilding contests are not won based on who has the most absolute lean mass. They are won on who has the best physique.
Mass isn't everything.

There is a shot floating around the web from 1997 of Dorian standing relaxed beside Milos Sarcev and Nasser, and Milos totally destroys dorian. I just can't find the pic.  Other getbiggers may know the pic I am talking about.

Flower Boy Ran Away

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #21 on: December 14, 2005, 08:16:18 AM »
So Ronnie doesn't have calves?  Watch the Cost of Redemption.  His calves are easily among the biggest in the history of bodybuilding!  Their shape sucks, yeah, I'll give you that.  They lack that diamond crispness, but NO ONE should be saying he has no calves or they are small, etc.

As for Dorian, is lacking an arm acceptable?   ???

nope..not big calves..

abnormally big tibia and fibula mayhap...

but them iz bones not muscle...

i still give 93 dorian the nod over 'volume over density' ron ...even if he IS white  ;)

and why the f**k do people forget...you'r talking to a post (as much juice as he ws on before) Dorian talking..

the brain DOES have androgen receptors...

pump the fucker full of tren and he'll talk a whole lot more agressive all of a sudden...

you all KNOW this to be truth ..as your behaviour changes during on and off times..

for those that actually DO come off..

carpe` vaginum!

buffbodz

• Getbig V
  • It's only a board
« Reply #22 on: December 14, 2005, 09:44:21 AM »
Apples and Oranges.  It's all hypothetical.  Who would win Ali or Louis.  Who can say for sure?  Yates beat Coleman many times than along comes this freak in 98.......and Dorian's retired.  So who's better?
6 meals lift heavy and 1/2 hr cardio

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #23 on: December 14, 2005, 06:11:50 PM »
Apples and Oranges.  It's all hypothetical.  Who would win Ali or Louis.  Who can say for sure?  Yates beat Coleman many times than along comes this freak in 98.......and Dorian's retired.  So who's better?

no one wins... all become legend
I am a mini beast

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #24 on: December 14, 2005, 07:41:01 PM »
ronnie beats dorian's meat?