Author Topic: the best cutting drug  (Read 8177 times)

galeniko

• Getbig V
the best cutting drug
« on: March 07, 2013, 06:25:45 PM »
i
n

ZeroPatience

• Getbig III
Re: the best cutting drug
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2013, 07:19:28 PM »
hey bro imn\ trying to plan my summer cycle but am unclear on what to use. im staying away from tren, and have used winny before pre-contest and did get shredded. but i love my hair. i didnt know winny was bad on the hair? so maybe test prop, anavar, and mast. i know mast is pretty bad on the hair too, but i have a bad shoulder injury and keep hearing how bad winny is for joints. what you think?

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2013, 07:31:22 PM »
Mast sopposed to be the WORST for hair loss

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2013, 08:00:05 PM »
Galeniko, aren't you forgetting the best "cutting drug" of all time?

WILLPOWER. ;)

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2013, 08:08:11 PM »
Galeniko, aren't you forgetting the best "cutting drug" of all time?

WILLPOWER. ;)

but cutting drugs will always win over a lack of willpower. im sure u can eat all day and take clen and still be very lean.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2013, 08:14:38 PM »
ofcourse you cant beat clean diet and cutting drugs, i remember i once took clen once a day for 2 weeks, ate everything, i lost 15 kilograms in that time, i loved it but i thought wisely and stopped and put the 10kilos back on.

i watch my diet, and no drugs and now am very lean and love it.

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2013, 08:40:16 PM »
True.

I think eating shite (high sodium/high carbs) on anabolics is a bad idea- ALWAYS.

but....

Masteron does lean ya down more than a testosterone

oh yeah, but i suppose this is a given factor.

yes, one can be on wnny and mastreron and if his diet is bad, he will look worse than the guy on test e and deca with super clean diet.

but given diet is all in order, then say, test e will always leave a slight water film, while winnie will make the difference.

8)

dont know, somewhere at 6-7% and belw is where it makes a clear difference

be very lean yes, but not even t3 and clen will make up for bad diet vs clean one.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2013, 09:11:54 PM »
whoa, 15kgs in 2 weeks, you sure that was clen? :o

and how much of it ;D

t3 i know from old experience,with efedrina and clen together lets you get away with alot of bad food.

clen was ok on its own, but nothing near your experience for me

yeah i dont need to makeup figures, it melted, yes just clen, no gym, i had no appetite either so never really cared for eating, i remember the girl i was fucking her name was Leesa, she lived in Moore Park in Sydney near the golf course, she said to me "you have the body of a 12 year old" thats when i knew i dropped to much weight..oh ok yep i just remembered i took duromine too, yes, ok so clen and duromine.

Edit:

i had a memory lapse, Leesa was a stripper, she got the clen and duromine for me, then she got worried i was taking too much, she was right, but, i slept well, i ran a business very well, i remember hearing everyone telling me "you have lost weight, looks great" I did like the attention.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2013, 10:45:21 PM »
dont worry,i believe you 8)

haha, once i took "dulcolax" to lose weight, but nobody should do that out of free will to themselves.haha, look up dulcolax,haha ;D

haha me too, Colace.

I know of a lebanese grocery business, they sell herbal teas, and laxative teas and slimming teas, that really works, im sure the ingredients are too strong for australian standards, but honestly whatever they have in that tea works a treat, they had insomnia tea and it sent me to sleep within 10 mins, awesome stuff, it had arabic writing on it, worked well, im taking the slimming tea now and i have dropped a few kgs in 2 weeks, nothing like clen, but thats ok.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2013, 04:08:13 AM »
Winstrol does nothing to me. 0 cuts and 0 muscle building.
But i kow some who grow lean on it. Depends on one's genetic.

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2013, 04:53:37 AM »
Clen N tren nuggas

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2013, 05:30:51 AM »
i fully agree, carbs and sodium have some explosive effects when on gear.

that said, tren seems to be good alrounder cutting gear.

not the best at every aspect,but good enough.
its absolutely not so androgenic as ppl think it is.

Its boring we agree so often ;D

Tren def meets its hype. IF repeat If one follows a decent eating plan, Tren will cut ya.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2013, 07:06:31 AM »
Sounds like you had a good run with it.

I'm glad you tried it out and saw the dryness it can give you.

This summer i'm going to use it for a while and see how i handle it, i haven't used it in years.

8)

ZeroPatience

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2013, 07:49:19 AM »
Here's a question for you guys: I have a bad shoulder injury, but I want to run winstrol for my summer cycle. Do you guys think I would benefit from adding, say, 200 mgs of "deca" a week, just for the joints? Seeing that winstrol dries you out and all?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2013, 08:12:30 AM »
I've heard winny is murder on the hair.
A

ZeroPatience

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2013, 07:53:59 PM »
yes it is.i got full hair always, but winny causes some thinning out very fast.
a female competitor told me winny is by far the hardest on her hair, within 1 or 2 days it just starts falling out,lol.
#
he brother, yes its amazing, second to none for that purpose, but just cant handle it, always had this issue with oral.suprisingly halos i could handle, but i didnt take them every day and very low dosage too.
run some test with winny.itll help the joints and the lipids.as long the test is very low enanathate, there wont be water retention, but joints will be ok, just always always warm up properly.double than normal, swear.

or go with bit prop test.must be some test in it,bc of the lipid levels.

deca with winny i think is a shit combo.

thanks gal. always run test with any cycle i am on. will run prop as i just feel more kick ass while on it, plus i like ed injections. someone recommended var instead of winstrol because of my shoulder. but man when i competed a few years ago i ran winny for the last 4 weeks or so and i was so ripped. var just doesn't interest me for some reason. how about prop at like 500-700 mgs for 12 weeks, winstrol for the first 6 at like 400 mgs, and mast for the last 6 at 400 mgs? here's my contest pic, you guys have seen it before, but this is why i want some winny. i know my legs sucked hard back in the day.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2013, 11:06:26 PM »
the best cutting drug is pharmaceutical GH at 5+ units per day.

Then TRen.

but a low calorie, raw plant food (fruits and vegetables) diet beats both.

animal1991

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2013, 08:41:59 AM »
Eat clen tren hard

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #18 on: March 09, 2013, 12:17:50 PM »

silverback1984

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: March 09, 2013, 01:15:28 PM »

did u run winny at 400 in that contest pic or at what dose?

ZeroPatience

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: March 09, 2013, 02:21:34 PM »
did u run winny at 400 in that contest pic or at what dose?

Yep 100 mgs eod so like 400 mgs a week. That was only the final 4 weeks. For the full 12 i ran 200 mgs of deca, 250 mgs of sust, and 20 mgs dbol.

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2013, 07:43:30 PM »
Winstrol does nothing to me. 0 cuts and 0 muscle building.
But i kow some who grow lean on it. Depends on one's genetic.

ditto, I have a big bag of the powder and will never use it

rapes my Lipids

does nothing for size or strength

no 'leans' (but im 12% at best)

hurts my joints

puts my liver values very high (which affects IGF1 synthesis)

but i know a kid who did 100mg ED and nothing else for his first cycle, deadlifted 700lbs in 8 weeks and looked amazing, huge traps and size gains. he had 'black genetics' though and I have diluted euro DNA

whitewidow

« Reply #22 on: March 10, 2013, 05:01:19 AM »
If you are lean the best cutting drug is probably masteron with some halo added with it. But that is if you are 6% and under then the real magic of masteron and halo start to show up. I would say by far when you get 5-6% Masteron is the best cutting steroid the striations masteron will add beats any steroid hands down, it also keeps a user very strong during a very strict diet.Masteron and halo are both amazing compounds when you get real lean. How do you get to 6%? it is pretty simple you can get down to 6% just by dieting very hard and training very hard. many people don't realize masteron is really best used when you are at sub 6% . i am not saying it is ineffective at 12% but you just will not see the magic of the drug when you are starving and 4%. at 4% most are bitchy from dieting and weak but if they are loaded on masteron you will stay strong and holy shit you will see some striations and vascularity you have never seen before.If you want veins and striated glutes use masteron when you get 4-6%.

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: March 11, 2013, 09:01:55 AM »

Yep 100 mgs eod so like 400 mgs a week. That was only the final 4 weeks. For the full 12 i ran 200 mgs of deca, 250 mgs of sust, and 20 mgs dbol.

Yo zero what weight where you in that pic?

ZeroPatience

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: March 11, 2013, 09:42:13 AM »
Yo zero what weight where you in that pic?

145 lightweight division bro.