Author Topic: smoking weed + endorush + leg day = great time  (Read 5512 times)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
Re: smoking weed + endorush + leg day = great time
« Reply #25 on: March 10, 2013, 05:19:06 AM »
I wonder if Kai smokes before a workout. Always seems like he's not quite aware of where he is.
kai looks depressed all the time

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #26 on: March 10, 2013, 05:49:08 AM »
I find the exact opposite to be true.  A pump is a muscle constricted with blood that can't escape.
The looser the tissues the faster you lose the pump. I always get the hardest pumps in muscles I
haven't even trained for a while. I don't even think a pump is that desirable, you don't recover as fast between sets because the blood can't escape the muscle.
I agree with you .. on my diet I have weaker pumps and I strech in between sets to work out more efficiently. With pumps I have to constantly stop and rest the muscle or do drop sets.

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: March 10, 2013, 09:00:23 AM »
i hit my first 100kg snatch (olympic lift) after a small quantity (but noticable) of vodka tonic

It isn't advisable to have sex with the wife while drunk.

dustin

« Reply #28 on: March 10, 2013, 03:28:17 PM »
So GH 15.ORG is right labeling you a narcotic user. No wonder they kicked you out of there.
Get off the rec's maybe you'll finally grow.

lol shut the fuck up you stupid nut swinging, parrot. Who did gh15 call his disciple for years? Me. I was at the top of the list, mother fucker.

Who got sick of gh15's bullshit too and flipped him off? Me. You'll just be some knob-gobbling parrot. Even off all the juice and 100% clean I look far better than you. Swallow another load of the gh15 Koolaid. 8)

dustin

« Reply #29 on: March 10, 2013, 09:33:09 PM »
You fucken homo who's lean?
You're a skinny asian crack head w/ wife who abuses him.

SAD LYING PIECE OF SHIT WHO GOT KICKED OFF GH15 .ORG, MR. ISLAND.DUDE..

I've been dealt way harder blows, but thanks for letting us know you're a real piece of shit.

I've shared my story and experiences voluntarily and publicly, so don't act like you did any sleuthing. Or if you're talking about my private messages, please remember that I gave my password to happyfeet so he could give it to lean82 to see that I'm 100% honest. Apparently lean still sucks the dong of gh15 knowing full well that it's nothing more than an outlet for shilling his wares.

Some painful and embarrassing shit in there, but as you can see I'm brutally honest even if it's an embarrassment to me. I knew that lean would either keep it to himself and do the right thing, or share it with the entire mod team like a lapdog and that he'd probably do the latter. You stupid fucks think I don't know this? lol... I smoke weed, but I'm not blinded by idiocy or anything. Please give me SOME credit at least lol

Anyway, here's a picture of me off everything and clean for months, multiple blood work was posted on that dying board to prove it. Not able to train as hard as I want, no hormonas (which I'm apparently addicted to) and plenty of weed... err, narcotics. Not huge, but not bad for a 160lb Asian crack head. And please send Wes and pellius over here. I want to keep in touch with them.

Sotay

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #30 on: March 10, 2013, 09:52:11 PM »
You are a proven narcotic addict. You were outted for what you are on GH15 .ORG, and you look like a 16 year old w/ 15 inch arms.
You need AAS ya skinny loser.

Log into your junior accounts and tell them that yourself ya skinny asian FAG. GH 15 is the only one who stands between your wife information being released to the public and I. If it wasn't for my respect twards GOH, I'd already put it out for everyone to see ya skinny F.A.G.G.O.T

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #31 on: March 10, 2013, 10:09:26 PM »
You are a proven narcotic addict. You were outted for what you are on GH15 .ORG, and you look like a 16 year old w/ 15 inch arms.

Log into your junior accounts and tell them that yourself ya skinny asian FAG. GH 15 is the only one who stands between your wife information being released to the public and I. If it wasn't for my respect twards GOH, I'd already put it out for everyone to see ya skinny F.A.G.G.O.T

Dude, you need to relax and take a dump.   8)

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #32 on: March 10, 2013, 10:10:24 PM »
Also, no one answered my question, isn't weed better for ancillary work like calves and arms?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #33 on: March 10, 2013, 10:13:12 PM »
ya I do. However, I use to train six days a week and just basically eat sleep train, recently however, I go like 4 times a week and add in more cardio then just solely weights. Not sure if the change or reduction has anything to do with it but I do get the post workout high still after 11 years.

Weed and weight lifting are a match made in heaven, the pain reduction, enhanced focus and enjoyment are key. I also seem to lift longer and harder while high.

Stimulants make me crash too hard and I can't get a pump.
A lot of jacked dudes are on PCP. They say it makes you feel like you can lift the world.
Just fries your brain, and the chemical smell, and makes your eyes watery, even people you come I contact with can smell it and makes their eyes watery.

dustin

« Reply #34 on: March 10, 2013, 10:25:10 PM »

I was never "outed" about my skinny arms, I was the first to criticize them lol ;D

"i belive marihuana should only be used under doc supervision in the case of severe migranes and as last resort". I Googled gh15 and marijuana just now and that came up on Facebook from a couple days ago. My Medical Marijuana Access Regulation got approved for chronic migraines with the blessings of my general practitioner and a neurologist... I've talked to gh15 about this a long time ago and he said he understood. I love to smoke before training or before watching a movie, but I use this as a tool first and foremost. All kidding aside, I don't wish chronic migraines on anyone. It is a nightmare.

The island.dude account was my friend's old account. I PM'd admin about the duplicate accounts so my friend wouldn't be banned, but the account was never deleted. He created a new one as he didn't want to give his location away, and said I could log into it to try seeing what they're saying. All my posts are from the same 3-4 IP addresses which are not masked or used through a proxy or VPN. I did check the site out with the island.dude account using the first proxy site I could find. And because I'm using Google Chrome (yes, I'm a Google fanboy), the gh15 page loaded up with my Bookmarks logged me into the site automatically with my last saved session.

Chrome syncs sessions and opens the same browsers on computers/devices that are synced. I'm not trying to hide anything or be secretive, as I've said a million times before. Same couple of computers/devices, same connections as always. If I wanted to log into the site undetected, I'd just use a USB bootable version of Mint or Fedora, VPN and would never have a problem but I just don't care about covering my tracks. Busted with my hand in the cookie jar and don't care lol

Read my posts about narcotics abuse and my stance on it. I don't abuse serious or real narcotics because I've seen friends and family members become ruined by them. Rather than calling someone an narcotics abuser, leave it be and wish them the best. If I really were a narcotics abuser who was fragile and severely dependent, those words could cause damage in real life. Hearing these accusations are sickening, not because I do abuse them, but because a REAL abuser with substance abuse problems should be empathized with and never scolded like you guys do. If you really cared about eliminating this problem in bodybuilding, you'd use a restorative approach and get these people to contribute to the "sport" and society. There are definitely some alcoholics and drug abusers on this board and they probably feel like shit hearing people talk like this. I don't kick people when they're down, and it's sick that you resort to those tactics.

I keep forgetting not to engage in this stuff, you guys are really sick. At least on Getbig when people joke about tracking people down and giving them a deep tissue massage, it's all in good fun. You guys really mean harm and that's what I hated about the site. You sound like you may be a mod (assply85, if you're truly not lean82), so if you've seen my posts in the mod board you'd know how much I lamented over all of the negativity. I left Getbig for a while because of the real life sickos, and then gh15's site started going down hill a week after it launched and everyone was fighting.

@Master Blaster, it's good for the mind muscle connection. I seem to get in the zone a lot better when I puff before the gym, but most people avoid it because they get too tired. Too little THC and too much CBN/CBD in the strains they're using. Indica is usually dominant in the market because it's a shorter, bushier plant with a faster flowering time. That means money for the filth that sell it on a massive scale. If you find a good strain that gives you the zippy, uplifting high then try taking a couple puffs of that before the gym. It's not for everyone, but I live in BC so it's ingrained in the culture.

Sotay

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: March 10, 2013, 10:37:37 PM »
You ruined your life by your own means and actions. You are a narcotic user and supporter.
The only one who stands between you being fried and I, is GOH. He won't let me do it and im in Canada.. and can easily find you, i know everything about you. I worked for him before. You need to go. You are a lying no good piece of skinny asian trash. You never been one of his top guys YOU LIE, I HAVE!

Skinny FAG.

dustin

« Reply #36 on: March 10, 2013, 10:44:51 PM »
You ruined your life by your own means and actions. You are a narcotic user and supporter.
The only one who stands between you being fried and I, is GOH. He won't let me do it and im in Canada.. and can easily find you, i know everything about you. I worked for him before. You need to go. You are a lying no good piece of skinny asian trash. You never been one of his top guys YOU LIE, I HAVE!

Skinny FAG.

Easily find me? I'm in Nanaimo, BC. Why are you saying these things? I'm not hiding! lol

You're right, I did fuck things up real good by staying on hormones as per gh15's advice. That's why I'm making things right. And who is this, anyway? You sure are cozy from the comfort of your gimmick account.

Sotay

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #37 on: March 10, 2013, 10:53:40 PM »
Skinny asian FAG.

Your dominant wife is the reason your life is where it's at, the reason you look like S.H.I.T is your wife and your narcotic use.
I hope you never have kids ya lying piece of scam. I know where you are.. you dont need to tell me, but I respect GOH wishes. If it was up to me you'd be fried already.

Sotay

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #38 on: March 11, 2013, 02:42:45 AM »
Skinny asian FAG.

You are a narcotic user who never looked good. You've never been a BBer yet juiced like one. You ruined yourself cause you lived and live a nightmare w/ that asian wife that's bigger than you and boss you around controlling your life. Your life is pathetic and you're being taken advantage of by your bossy asian wife.

Shoot yourself F.A.G.G.O.T

I hope GOH let me get to you because I'm waiting for a - O.K. just one little O.K. from him.

Skinny asian FAG.

dustin

« Reply #39 on: March 11, 2013, 05:52:14 AM »
Skinny asian FAG.

You are a narcotic user who never looked good. You've never been a BBer yet juiced like one. You ruined yourself cause you lived and live a nightmare w/ that asian wife that's bigger than you and boss you around controlling your life. Your life is pathetic and you're being taken advantage of by your bossy asian wife.

Shoot yourself F.A.G.G.O.T

I hope GOH let me get to you because I'm waiting for a - O.K. just one little O.K. from him.

Skinny asian FAG.

When you say narcotic, so you just mean weed? This is assply85, I presume, resident burger flipper. Good job reading my PMs. You're a big man.

Yeah, my actions ended up causing extremely shitty complications but I'm living in the bed I've made and being accountable for them. And what are you doing? Are you married and have you even gotten your little dick sucked yet? You're sitting there like a lap dog and waiting for your master to let you go on a smear campaign by highlighting embarrassing bits I've vented to friends in times of need. Am I right?

Drag my name through the mud all you'd like if you'll really go that low. I had friends and family die, all the while dealing with infertility and you're going to use my private messages as cannon fodder. I have a house, a wife and a family that mean more to be than your pathetic attempts to humiliate me.

Pretty tough of your guys to tell everyone on your board that you have verifiable proof that I'm a druggy when I only smoke weed. The desperation off you guys... yeah, pray that your master lets you off your leash, big man. Post my private messages and show all your true colors. The peons on your board will think you're a hero and you'll love vicariously through your short lived triumph.