Author Topic: Anyone used to be bigger and shrink down?  (Read 47765 times)

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
Anyone used to be bigger and shrink down?
« on: March 11, 2013, 01:05:25 PM »
I have decided I've gotten too big to the point it's less attractive. I currently weigh almost 240lbs when I wake up at 5'10. I'm going to start an under 3,000 calorie diet with no more than 200g carbs, while only training MWF and coming off all aas, hgh, and slin to just 300mg test every week and ECA.

Anyways, anyone else shrink down before? Can you describe how you feel mentally about it? I'm talking things like confidence, mood, etc.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
Re: Anyone used to be bigger and shrink down?
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2013, 01:06:40 PM »
240? jsus christ dude you mus look fucking huge right now I dont think I could get to 240 if I tried. whats your bf at ?
l

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2013, 01:07:05 PM »
Looks like someone is imitating galeniko.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2013, 01:08:07 PM »
240 is huge....240 is way too big fo women. hell 220 is pushing it
l

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2013, 01:08:20 PM »
I have decided I've gotten too big to the point it's less attractive. I currently weigh almost 240lbs when I wake up at 5'10. I'm going to start an under 3,000 calorie diet with no more than 200g carbs, while only training MWF and coming off all aas, hgh, and slin to just 300mg test every week and ECA.

Anyways, anyone else shrink down before? Can you describe how you feel mentally about it? I'm talking things like confidence, mood, etc.

the mental aspect is everything

bb by nature are insecure its why we over compensate and get as big as we can

ive gradually trimmed down about 30lbs and feel much better

some of my mates are still huge and take the piss but having kids etc made it much less important

you will feel much better not having to carry all the weight around if you can win the mental battle
T

ukjeff

« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2013, 01:09:33 PM »
300mg test every week
Do you realise that people take that much as a maximum cycle?
You shouldn't lose anything staying on that much.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2013, 01:12:21 PM »

Yes i have shrunk down quite a bit these days, and also amassed quite the amount of bodyfat. Different when i was 30

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2013, 01:13:49 PM »
Went from 230 in August to about 195/200 now and feel fucking great.   Little or no muscle loss and doing spartan race, mudders, and activities i was too heavy for at 230.

Feel and look way better now.  

don't worry - just keep training hard

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2013, 01:14:09 PM »
Gone from 240 to 200 feel better for it.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2013, 01:15:01 PM »
I think the OP is not asking if people went from fatass to normal and felt good about it

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2013, 01:17:31 PM »
15 1/2 inches cold last time I checked.  :-X

No, not my dick.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2013, 01:33:16 PM »
240? jsus christ dude you mus look fucking huge right now I dont think I could get to 240 if I tried. whats your bf at ?

It kind of happened by accident. Just train hard, eat my roids every day, and recent introduction of slin a couple months ago too. My avatar is two days old when I woke up without a pump. I'm holding some water and probably a little fat too, but not all that much (still have all my abs showing). I felt like a total pussy slayer at 225lbs. Plus I want to be healthy again.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2013, 01:34:26 PM »
It kind of happened by accident. Just train hard, eat my roids every day, and recent introduction of slin a couple months ago too. My avatar is two days old when I woke up without a pump. I'm holding some water and probably a little fat too, but not all that much (still have all my abs showing). I felt like a total pussy slayer at 225lbs. Plus I want to be healthy again.

What sort of health problems are you having at this weight? I mean apart from the usual being out of breath etc.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2013, 01:38:43 PM »
333386, Jwb, and galienko...

Those were exactly the replies I had hoped to hear. I just got to Miami today for a few day family vacation and some guy at the pool just went up to me and asked "who did you eat this morning? Looking beefy."

Of course I told him I would eat him for dinner as my reply, the fact those comments are becoming very common is starting to get less flattering

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2013, 01:39:42 PM »
5' 9" on a good day.

For almost 2 years tipped the scales @230lb+. For a while high 240s.

Nothing to miss going back and being that heavy. Loved the power and look of being monstrous. But it was hard to do everyday activities, because of water retention. No clothes fit properly. Nothing looked right. Hard to play sports.

Now leaned down to low 200s. Feel and look better.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2013, 01:42:05 PM »
What sort of health problems are you having at this weight? I mean apart from the usual being out of breath etc.

None that I'm aware of but id be scared to get bloodwork right now. Being out of breath is getting worse and worse. I used to be a very good basketball player and played just two days ago and could barely breathe. It was awful. Plus my jump shot and dribbling skills are way worse due to increase in muscle size and probably even hand size from hgh

Fuck it I'm doing it. Already have my diet typed out. I once looked great as a natural as super low bodyfat. I'm sure I can get that back but hold a much higher body weight too

I feel like my motivation in the gym is gonna suck though. I get more motivate when I'm putting on size. Just gotta shut up and do it though

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2013, 01:49:15 PM »
5 ft 9  230 lbs 10 percent fat now 155 lbs. :( :( :( :( :( :( health problems will do that.
F

ukjeff

« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2013, 01:53:55 PM »
galienko wrote
can do normal activities like running and things now.dont gass out while fucking a girl(this is ridiculous if you do,think about it).

hats off to you mate, thats one of the best lines I have read on any forum.
Really puts all this permabulking in perspective.

;D ;D ;D

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2013, 01:56:43 PM »
what reverse cowgirl is for.
l

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2013, 01:58:38 PM »
I always gas out when fucking a girl too and sweat like crazy. Most girl don't mind the sweat but it feels gross. I also have to hide the fact I'm out of breath

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2013, 02:07:43 PM »
Why not just go natural?

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 11, 2013, 02:37:20 PM »
It's amazing how much bodyweight affects sweating even if it's just water retention.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: March 11, 2013, 02:59:38 PM »
Why not just go natural?

I don't think I'm ready for that yet. Been on non stop since my very first injection, which was a little under three years ago. I don't know if I can recover. My natty test levels weren't so great to begin with

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: March 11, 2013, 03:00:37 PM »
It's amazing how much bodyweight affects sweating even if it's just water retention.

It truly does. It's embarrassing sweating so fucking much all the time. I even keep my window open in the winter

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #24 on: March 11, 2013, 03:04:12 PM »
are ladies telling you that you look worse?

E
E