Author Topic: Anyone used to be bigger and shrink down?  (Read 47775 times)

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
Re: Anyone used to be bigger and shrink down?
« Reply #375 on: March 17, 2013, 06:18:00 PM »
I live in the Bronx.

word. I only venture there when I go to Yankee Stadium

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #376 on: March 25, 2013, 04:30:39 PM »
1. Buselmo left the site because gh15 kept telling him to post about how "all the top middle eastern bb's were using kigtropin". Buselmo couldn't lie and do it so he left.

2. It's funny that when the forum first started, there was going to be no sponsor fees and even coaches didn't have to pay a fee.
Then all of a sudden, gh15 wants a cut of the pie and starts charging sponsor fees and makes the "coaches" start paying a fee. Also, no way BustedAss and RM make that much.

I don't blame Apollo one bit for not wanting to pay gh15 money every month when gh15 himself said he would never charge a fee for anything. Now he is charging saying he will "donate the money for dogs and pay forum fees which aren't that much in the first place)..BustedAss and RM got mad because Apollo received more clients than they did and didn't have to resort to selling HGH like a certain someone ;)

3. Strango has got too busy and his business is slacking. People have been getting shitty products and this should no happen since he has "USP raws"
It's also funny that he uses two email addresses (one specific for the gh15 website and one that he used over on anabolicboard). I wonder why that is.

Maybe shipping crappy products to the gh15 members so that he knows gh15 and the mods will protect him and not allow anybody to say a bad thing about his products???

Buselmo was a good post.

GH15 pushed another mod off of the Steroid board (Arnold) by revealing personal details about him and his family. Did he do the same to Buselmo or threaten to do the same?

P.S. If the product is good as they say it is (i.e. Kigs or whatever), one does not have to resort to lies or tell others to do so in any way, shape, or form.

dustin

« Reply #377 on: March 25, 2013, 05:37:41 PM »
Buselmo was a good post.

GH15 pushed another mod off of the Steroid board (Arnold) by revealing personal details about him and his family. Did he do the same to Buselmo or threaten to do the same?

P.S. If the product is good as they say it is (i.e. Kigs or whatever), one does not have to resort to lies or tell others to do so in any way, shape, or form.

I don't recall the entire story but I don't think anything particularly nefarious was done to buselmo, just a lot of disrespect and twisting of words. Thankfully they didn't resort to that kind of shit. They've posted bigmc's family members, family info for Arnold and threaten to post info about my wife and family too. It's pretty low.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #378 on: March 25, 2013, 05:40:07 PM »
I don't recall the entire story but I don't think anything particularly nefarious was done to buselmo, just a lot of disrespect and twisting of words. Thankfully they didn't resort to that kind of shit. They've posted bigmc's family members, family info for Arnold and threaten to post info about my wife and family too. It's pretty low.

and me as well

Like I said, rapists have a higher moral compass

dustin

« Reply #379 on: March 25, 2013, 05:42:36 PM »
and me as well

Like I said, rapists have a higher moral compass

Whoops, almost forgot about you. So many of us liar, narcotic and hormona abusing filts that I can't keep count. Between the spying, castles and government conspiracies there's a lot to keep track of. Forgive me, brotha. 8)

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #380 on: March 25, 2013, 05:52:43 PM »
Whoops, almost forgot about you. So many of us liar, narcotic and hormona abusing filts that I can't keep count. Between the spying, castles and government conspiracies there's a lot to keep track of. Forgive me, brotha. 8)

;D

Max

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #381 on: March 25, 2013, 06:00:57 PM »
I was never that huge. Heaviest i ever was was 93 kgs (204lbs) at 5ft8.  Now im 77kgs (169lbs). 
Apart from clothes sizes changing I don't feel like I'm going to pass out when I bend over to tie my shoelaces anymore  ;D

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #382 on: March 25, 2013, 06:48:06 PM »

I present to you:

...The Man who saved BodyBuilding.

...The most generous God in the world.

...The most talked about Bodybuilder in history.

...The one and only who gave you THE BIBLE

GOD OF HORMONES
                 You still have hope
                Classes begin ...soon

:-*

Bad timing bro. Guess it's plan B time: say it is, was, and always will be DJ..
O

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #383 on: March 26, 2013, 11:38:17 AM »

That's pretty fucked up shit for anyone to go through. You know people will go to any extent to get back at you in desperation or/and to protect their territory. If kig's was NOT a fraud, they would NOT have had to resort too being such low life parasitic leeches.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #384 on: March 26, 2013, 11:46:11 AM »
That's pretty fucked up shit for anyone to go through. You know people will go to any extent to get back at you in desperation or/and to protect their territory. If kig's was NOT a fraud, they would NOT have had to resort too being such low life parasitic leeches.

lol...whats the point even if kigs are legit if its near impossible to get them   ???

Its not as if the average bodybuilder has a few grand that he can just throw away.
all drugs - TPPIIP

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #385 on: March 26, 2013, 12:34:36 PM »
lol...whats the point even if kigs are legit if its near impossible to get them   ???

Its not as if the average bodybuilder has a few grand that he can just throw away.

Who says it's impossible to get it?

The powers that be -- will make sure you and others get it. They have a few times.

Furthermore, plenty of people have money when you are only spending 200 per kit. Here i pay 500 for 1 norvotropin.

As such your logic is mute. A fraud is a fraud. Just because people canNOT get it or "near impossible" to get it as you say, does not make it otherwise!

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #386 on: March 26, 2013, 01:02:59 PM »

i wish one of those little bitches had the balls to try and collect the reward

they are scared of their own shadows

T

holomorphic

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #387 on: March 27, 2013, 03:47:27 AM »
skinny drug addict/gook, Do you want to see your information?
Just say Yes, and I will show LOJ.

LYING C U N T.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #388 on: March 27, 2013, 03:53:55 AM »
much manlier too...might be time for a wyhi thread  :D

Hahaha a WYFI 'Would you fight it' would be more fitting

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #389 on: March 27, 2013, 04:55:20 AM »
Hahaha a WYFI 'Would you fight it' would be more fitting

I already made a WYHI thread with "her" a couple of weeks ago. Most people would but only with a baseball bat.