Author Topic: Anyone used to be bigger and shrink down?  (Read 48121 times)

TheTruth90

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Steve Marcello Arce--poster boy for stupid
Re: Anyone used to be bigger and shrink down?
« Reply #325 on: March 15, 2013, 06:49:17 PM »
homomorphic getting owned ITT....

:D

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #326 on: March 15, 2013, 11:12:43 PM »
Same here. I always said to any Getbiggers who come to Vancouver Island (Victoria or Nanaimo, qthe ferries dock in both locations) I'd be more than willing to cook them up a feast, smoke some fine BC bud and break out the cognac and cigars.

If apply came here though, I'd give him a full forced slap in the mouth and knock him on his ass because he is a little girl. But then I'd help him up, brush him off and explain to him why I did that like he was 5 years old. Hopefully it'd help to man him up a little and teach him not to lip people off in real life. ;D

1:16am, Tbombz suddenly awakens from a deep sleep. He feels the strong urge to log into his GetBig account. Something was said, something very naughty and promising, that needs to be investigated. 

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #327 on: March 15, 2013, 11:20:31 PM »
LOL @ this homo calling AMD "luke" to try and "intimidate" him by making it seem that he knows who he is.

THIS!

"Homodickpic" is grasping at straws here.

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
« Reply #328 on: March 16, 2013, 12:27:26 AM »
If my address ever gets posted, I encourage you all to come visit if you live in the area! We can lift and eat post workout sushi together. I know a cheap sushi place near me. Or we could grab beers at night and hit on chicks. It'll be fun to meet someone here.
haha

what do these e-gangsters think will happen if your address even gets exposed ? They'll order pizza to your house ?

Like any of those pussies have the balls to actually beat/torture some one, bahahaha.

AVBG

« Reply #329 on: March 16, 2013, 12:43:12 AM »
THIS!

"Homodickpic" is grasping at straws here.

dustin

« Reply #330 on: March 16, 2013, 09:51:10 AM »
1:16am, Tbombz suddenly awakens from a deep sleep. He feels the strong urge to log into his GetBig account. Something was said, something very naughty and promising, that needs to be investigated. 

Bahahahahaha!!!! ;D

Okay, now I may actually start to worry. He's still broke, right? Lord help me if he shows up at my door step wanting to exchange deep tissue massages!

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #331 on: March 16, 2013, 01:17:11 PM »
I don't think I'm ready for that yet. Been on non stop since my very first injection, which was a little under three years ago. I don't know if I can recover. My natty test levels weren't so great to begin with

Then just go to a doctor, get diagnosed as hypogonadal, and take prescribed T. A good doc will keep you at 800 to 1000 ng/dl. Mine does, and it's done only with ten grams of T gel a day.

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #332 on: March 16, 2013, 01:20:16 PM »
Also, what is going happen to your life if you're not the most muscular guy in sight all the time? Are you going to earn less money? Attract less women, or if you have a woman, lose her? Are you going to drop IQ points?

I just can't get why some guys can't just drop the drugs and move on, call it a day, and think there was a time and a place to juice (either because of preference, sports, or competitive bodybuilding) and now it's over, and just go about life.

By the way, no one who knows what they're doing loses all their size when they come off.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #333 on: March 16, 2013, 01:53:19 PM »
haha

what do these e-gangsters think will happen if your address even gets exposed ? They'll order pizza to your house ?

Like any of those pussies have the balls to actually beat/torture some one, bahahaha.
X2. What exactly does posting someone's real life info do? Holy shit you know where Luke lives? Look out for any flaming bags left on your doorstep AMD, it's a trap! That's just how ripped.com rolls homie! You clowns are so easy it's not even funny, you are self-owning machines. The fact that you are making such a big deal about a random internet poster, like he poses such a threat to your dumbass "mission", tells everyone what they need to know. Your board is a ghost town and will be gone in a year tops and everyone knows gh15 is just some fat guy, living in his mom's basement. Oh but wait, Shredded Wheat met him. Ok, all the sudden gh15 is meeting up with posters? I understand though, the ship is sinking fast and you have to make up any bullshit you can to save it. If any of you gutless wonders want my personal info I will post it only if you promise to come see me. We know that wont happen as Bigmc has been making the same offer for months now and has you all peeing in your pampers.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #334 on: March 16, 2013, 02:03:30 PM »

Like Austin Powers would say, "It's a man baby!" Just come out of the closet already Shredded Wheat. No need to choose the manliest, least feminine woman you could find. I use the term woman very loosely. No wonder you hate AMD. He's pulling broads every night in a city loaded with tens and you have your own personal version of "The Crying Game" going on. And your weak ass game of attacking his build is as lame as your attempt to hide your homosexuality. My workout partner has met AlphaMale IRL and says the kid is a ripped tank. Keep slamming all the gh and roids you can though SW, at the end of the day you are still a tiny midget fuck.

holomorphic

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #335 on: March 16, 2013, 02:34:43 PM »
X2. What exactly does posting someone's real life info do? Holy shit you know where Luke lives? Look out for any flaming bags left on your doorstep AMD, it's a trap! That's just how spam rolls homie! You clowns are so easy it's not even funny, you are self-owning machines. The fact that you are making such a big deal about a random internet poster, like he poses such a threat to your dumbass "mission", tells everyone what they need to know. Your board is a ghost town and will be gone in a year tops and everyone knows gh15 is just some fat guy, living in his mom's basement. Oh but wait, Shredded Wheat met him. Ok, all the sudden gh15 is meeting up with posters? I understand though, the ship is sinking fast and you have to make up any bullshit you can to save it. If any of you gutless wonders want my personal info I will post it only if you promise to come see me. We know that wont happen as Bigmc has been making the same offer for months now and has you all peeing in your pampers.

You are young. No life experience.

Brother, GH15 is the biggest thing in BodyBuilding. He is a proven genius. No one can bring him down and so many filths have tried, the reason is he speaks the Truth. He got Thousands of BodyBuilders and fitness fanatics following him and worshipping him. You dont get there by mistake lmao.... it takes understanding of the industry, being part of it and being a real BodyBuilder not a dreamer from GB lmfao.

he has so many projects going that I dont know how he ever sleeps, I think he made millions off BodyBuilding, but who am I to judge...He helped so many that he is GOD to them and he has the right because he has contributed more than anyone else in the industry to Bodybuilding. His word is very strong in BodyBuilding circles and even outside of BodyBuilding circles.

So many have tried to replace him, mimick him, be him, they all use his words and his vocabulary and they all fail miserably, Gali and BFG and so many others just don't know what to do with themselves anymore, they try so hard to be him and get some of the success that they think they deserve..... it just looks STOOPID LOL

You can't turn back time. He has made history and will die as the most important BodyBuilder in history, who actually single handedly changed it.

He's a Proven genius.
Grow up.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #336 on: March 16, 2013, 02:36:48 PM »

Brother, GH15 is the biggest thing in BodyBuilding. He is a proven genius. No one can bring him down and so many filths have tried, the reason is he speaks the truth. he got Thousands of BodyBuilders and fitness fanatics following him and worshipping him. You dont get there by mistake lmao.... it takes understanding of the industry, being part of it and being a real BodyBuilder not a dreamer from GB lmfao.

he has so many projects going that I dont know how he ever sleeps, I think he made millions off BodyBuilding, but who am I to judge...He helped so many that he is GOD to them and he has the right because he has contributed more than anyone else in the industry to Bodybuilding. His word is very strong in BodyBuilding circles and even outside of BodyBuilding circles.

So many have tried to replace him, mimick him, be him, they all use his words and his vocabulary and they all fail miserably, Gali and BFG and so many others just don't know what to do with themselves anymore, they try so hard to be him and get some of the success that they think they deserve..... it just looks STOOPID LOL

You can't turn back time. He has made history and will die as the most important BodyBuilder in history, who actually single handedly changed it.

He's a Proven genius.
Grow up.

so you agree with him when he says superdrol is the miracle replacement for kigs
T

holomorphic

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #337 on: March 16, 2013, 02:43:49 PM »
Where did he say that? I know his mod is testing it and with great results, but GH would never say something is better than Kigtropin, unless you take it with HGH...I need to read his posts from today, but he never just "says" things.

You can't 'win' against HGH w/o HGH Lmao

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #338 on: March 16, 2013, 02:46:15 PM »
Where did he say that? I know his mod is testing it and with great results, but GH would never say something is better than Kigtropin, unless you take it with HGH...I need to read his posts from today, but he never just "say" things.

You can't 'win' against HGH w/o HGH Lmao

superdrol is magic in vial my friend

fortunately he has found a good source for it for all the members

who guess what will be banned if they mention any other non approved sources for it

rinse and repeat mr wheat rinse and repeat
T

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #339 on: March 16, 2013, 02:47:52 PM »
Same here. I always said to any Getbiggers who come to Vancouver Island (Victoria or Nanaimo, the ferries dock in both locations) I'd be more than willing to cook them up a feast, smoke some fine BC bud and break out the cognac and cigars.

If apply came here though, I'd give him a full forced slap in the mouth and knock him on his ass because he is a little girl. But then I'd help him up, brush him off and explain to him why I did that like he was 5 years old. Hopefully it'd help to man him up a little and teach him not to lip people off in real life. ;D
Awesome invitation. So noted.   

holomorphic

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #340 on: March 16, 2013, 02:58:05 PM »
superdrol is magic in vial my friend

fortunately he has found a good source for it for all the members

who guess what will be banned if they mention any other non approved sources for it

rinse and repeat mr wheat rinse and repeat

You need to find a job man, so you have less time to BS. That forum, that site, is the best site I've been on, That site advanced me so much... and so many others found what they were looking for on that site, we finally get education and learn what being a top level BodyBuilder is. The best BodyBuilders in the world are there, everyone is fighting for a spot @the GH15 dinner table.

He is God's gift to BodyBuilding.

TheTruth90

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #341 on: March 16, 2013, 03:41:53 PM »

Brother, GH15 is the biggest thing in BodyBuilding. He is a proven genius. No one can bring him down and so many filths have tried, the reason is he speaks the Truth. He got Thousands of BodyBuilders and fitness fanatics following him and worshipping him. You dont get there by mistake lmao.... it takes understanding of the industry, being part of it and being a real BodyBuilder not a dreamer from GB lmfao.

He's a Proven genius.
Grow up.

You dumb motherfuckers over there believe he is Nasser, which is just asinine. And if homomorphic is shredded wheat, then LOL...Since you talk so much shit, why don't you meet some UK getbiggers such as Bigmc and stand up for your "God"...

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #342 on: March 16, 2013, 03:55:14 PM »
what happened to buselmo? he was a good dude who just disappeared off the face of the earth.

TheTruth90

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #343 on: March 16, 2013, 04:06:56 PM »
what happened to buselmo? he was a good dude who just disappeared off the face of the earth.

one word: kigs

the story behind it is funny and just shows how petty that board is now.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #344 on: March 16, 2013, 04:08:59 PM »

He's a Proven genius.
Grow up.
Post content:

82% cock sucking
15% bullshit
2.5% attention whoring
.5% smegma

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #345 on: March 16, 2013, 04:18:51 PM »
one word: kigs

the story behind it is funny and just shows how petty that board is now.

I know he used to diss the kigtropina but the weird thing is he totally stopped posting anywhere.

Also RM said that buselmo no longer wanted anything to do with bodybuilding, not even a final post  ??? ??? ???

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #346 on: March 16, 2013, 04:20:21 PM »
I know he used to diss the kigtropina but the weird thing is he totally stopped posting anywhere.

Also RM said that buselmo no longer wanted anything to do with bodybuilding, not even a final post  ??? ??? ???

RM
is a theif
and conman

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #347 on: March 16, 2013, 04:25:55 PM »
I'm 35 yrs old dumbfuck. My life doesnt revolve around bb even though my genetics smash yours. Your life experiences have obviously failed you as you call another human being your god. Pro bb is an obscure niche "hobby", not a sport, yet you talk about a fictional character from the internet like he is Gandhi. You and your board=failure. I soppose Apollo was full of shit and a "filt" too? Too bad he personally knows, trains with, and talks to Levrone all the time and it's been confirmed all the "kigs" talk is a fairy tail. I am sure you get a big ole package of free gear every month though for the bs you push, so I understand. Are you still deleting posts and banning people for speaking up about Strango's shitty gear over there? 1400mgs and his deca and test and my workout partner LOST weight. Yeah you really stick up for the truth over there

dustin

« Reply #348 on: March 16, 2013, 04:26:22 PM »

Don't worry, he's doing well, but there's no incentive to waste time online when people are just going to shift the discussion to shilling wares. He's a good man and he's working hard and enjoying time with his family last I was told.

buselmo offered rare insight as to what the Arab/Middle Eastern lifters are running and how they train. But when guys like him and ergo go unappreciated (or get screwed over), you can't expect them to stick around for too long. It's a shame that we lost him because of some internet lunacy. He was good shit.

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #349 on: March 16, 2013, 04:31:08 PM »
Don't worry, he's doing well, but there's no incentive to waste time online when people are just going to shift the discussion to shilling wares. He's a good man and he's working hard and enjoying time with his family last I was told.

buselmo offered rare insight as to what the Arab/Middle Eastern lifters are running and how they train. But when guys like him and ergo go unappreciated (or get screwed over), you can't expect them to stick around for too long. It's a shame that we lost him because of some internet lunacy. He was good shit.

Agreed.