Author Topic: Anyone used to be bigger and shrink down?  (Read 48143 times)

holomorphic

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
Re: Anyone used to be bigger and shrink down?
« Reply #350 on: March 16, 2013, 05:30:25 PM »
I'm 35 yrs old dumbfuck. My life doesnt revolve around bb even though my genetics smash yours. Your life experiences have obviously failed you as you call another human being your god. Pro bb is an obscure niche "hobby", not a sport, yet you talk about a fictional character from the internet like he is Gandhi. You and your board=failure. I soppose Apollo was full of shit and a "filt" too? Too bad he personally knows, trains with, and talks to Levrone all the time and it's been confirmed all the "kigs" talk is a fairy tail. I am sure you get a big ole package of free gear every month though for the bs you push, so I understand. Are you still deleting posts and banning people for speaking up about Strango's shitty gear over there? 1400mgs and his deca and test and my workout partner LOST weight. Yeah you really stick up for the truth over there

Did Apollo tell you he made 35000 USD on the back of LOJ and on his name? Did not pay to be a coach and stole clients from the other coaches, did he tell you that?
Coaches who work with 'GH15 APPROVED' title make on avg 75,000 USD/year, Apollo took it for granted and worked w/o permission until it was found out and proven behind doubt. He was shamefully kicked off the site by GH security mods.

Dustin was kicked off the site by LOJ himself and that is a big thing. "For losing his mind" as LOJ said. The Admin of the site and LOJ were discussing Dustin for a long time, they both got reports of him "talking too much about narcotics" even after LOJ put out an order that agreement was reached to work with the goverments of 2 countries against narcotics in sports, "hand in hand" ....this is I think how LOJ put it out. BTW, LOJ keeps protecting Dustin behind closed door against the will of his top guys who HATE Dustin because they think he is a big liar, LOJ called him "lost soul" said "some fellas.. were not meant to be BodyBuilders", I think LOJ didnt even know Dustin was a 25 y/o kid, LOJ said to me the one time we were discussing dustin back in 2012 that he was in his 30's,  the mods  beg him to destroy Dustin because they have all the information needed including the posts he made and all his accounts and even addresses. LOJ keeps ignoring it and nothing goes w/o LOJ or Administrator approvals.

Buselmo just steped off the boards. It had nothing to do with Kigs...it had more to do with IP probably, he has never been on Kigs. He said he wanted to devote time to his family and this all "BodyBuilding life" is not what it used to be. We have so many top BodyBuilders that i dont think LOJ even noticed Buselmo is gone, I'll mention it to him and ask for his response.

Strango is the most successful "chef" ,as LOJ calls it, in BodyBuilding. He has now ppl who actually fake his products. The world is a nasty place kids, everyone hates success and many think that they can cut corners, Strango is not one of them and Any IFBB official can attest to it. He Doesn't even have to be on a forum, everyone only wants strango...LOJ made him into a king, a house hold name, in the last few years.

In short,
'LOJ approved' means everything in today's industry. I don't know how he has done it, but 'GH15 APPROVED' title brings with it BodyBuilding success. He built an empire, but he has many ppl around him to thank for that...and in high places too. He's not lying.

I'm already bored with your site, and i didn't even get up to 50 posts, Lord Lmao

dustin

« Reply #351 on: March 16, 2013, 05:47:21 PM »
Did Apollo tell you he made 35000 USD on the back of LOJ and on his name? Did not pay to be a coach and stole clients from the other coaches, did he tell you that?
Coaches who work with 'GH15 APPROVED' title make on avg 75,000 USD/year, Apollo took it for granted and worked w/o permission until it was found out and proven behind doubt. He was shamefully kicked off the site by GH security mods.

Dustin was kicked off the site by LOJ himself and that is a big thing. "For losing his mind" as LOJ said. The Admin of the site and LOJ were discussing Dustin for a long time, they both got reports of him "talking too much about narcotics" even after LOJ put out an order that agreement was reached to work with the goverments of 2 countries against narcotics in sports, "hand in hand" ....this is I think how LOJ put it out. BTW, LOJ keeps protecting Dustin behind closed door against the will of his top guys who HATE Dustin because they think he is a big liar, LOJ called him "lost soul" said "some fellas.. were not meant to be BodyBuilders", I think LOJ didnt even know Dustin was a 25 y/o kid, LOJ said to me the one time we were discussing dustin back in 2012 that he was in his 30's,  the mods  beg him to destroy Dustin because they have all the information needed including the posts he made and all his accounts and even addresses. LOJ keeps ignoring it and nothing goes w/o LOJ or Administrator approvals.

Buselmo just steped off the boards. It had nothing to do with Kigs...it had more to do with IP probably, he has never been on Kigs. He said he wanted to devote time to his family and this all "BodyBuilding life" is not what it used to be. We have so many top BodyBuilders that i dont think LOJ even noticed Buselmo is gone, I'll mention it to him and ask for his response.

Strango is the most successful "chef" ,as LOJ calls it, in BodyBuilding. He has now ppl who actually fake his products. The world is a nasty place kids, everyone hates success and many think that they can cut corners, Strango is not one of them and Any IFBB official can attest to it. He Doesn't even have to be on a forum, everyone only wants strango...LOJ made him into a king, a house hold name, in the last few years.

In short,
'LOJ approved' means everything in today's industry. I don't know how he has done it, but 'GH15 APPROVED' title brings with it BodyBuilding success. He built an empire, but he has many ppl around him to thank for that...and in high places too. He's not lying.

I'm already bored with your site, and i didn't even get up to 50 posts, Lord Lmao

$75,000 a year? LOL!!!!

gh15 knew my age all along. You don't info for have multiple accounts - you have my one account on your board, because I GAVE my details to lean82, willingly!!! Bahahahahaha!!!

The only mod that hates me is assply85. He hates everything because of the pathetic life he lives. I'm not sure if you're assply of shredded grain, but say hi to gh15 for me when you fellate him next.

TheTruth90

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Steve Marcello Arce--poster boy for stupid
« Reply #352 on: March 16, 2013, 05:51:01 PM »

1. Buselmo left the site because gh15 kept telling him to post about how "all the top middle eastern bb's were using kigtropin". Buselmo couldn't lie and do it so he left.

2. It's funny that when the forum first started, there was going to be no sponsor fees and even coaches didn't have to pay a fee.
Then all of a sudden, gh15 wants a cut of the pie and starts charging sponsor fees and makes the "coaches" start paying a fee. Also, no way BustedAss and RM make that much.

I don't blame Apollo one bit for not wanting to pay gh15 money every month when gh15 himself said he would never charge a fee for anything. Now he is charging saying he will "donate the money for dogs and pay forum fees which aren't that much in the first place)..BustedAss and RM got mad because Apollo received more clients than they did and didn't have to resort to selling HGH like a certain someone ;)

3. Strango has got too busy and his business is slacking. People have been getting shitty products and this should no happen since he has "USP raws"
It's also funny that he uses two email addresses (one specific for the gh15 website and one that he used over on anabolicboard). I wonder why that is.

Maybe shipping crappy products to the gh15 members so that he knows gh15 and the mods will protect him and not allow anybody to say a bad thing about his products???

holomorphic

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #353 on: March 16, 2013, 06:25:29 PM »
I'm not asking you what happened.
I'm Telling you what happened Lmao.

I know the facts.

your name should not be 'TheTruth' because every word in your post is a Lie. You're an attention whore, you don't say it for seeking truth...you say it for seeking revenge because your GOD left you (over a year ago LMFAO this is how strong his name is) with very low ratings, and I think since he stopped talking about GB the ratings fell even lower, you used to have 1900 visitors a day, not members but guests, and now It's around a max of 1500 on avg.... comparing to LOJ years when this site had 3500-4000 on an avg day. Members are @all time low.....150 after 10 years online? LOL and half of you are gimicks, it's good for the LOL's and the laughs.

Wes left, Pellius left, any serious man and woman left you. Even Bob left LMAO.

You have to stick to the truth inorder to win an argument. You lie so you can't win.

Have a good night I need my beauty sleep, I do have to go to work and am a BodyBuilder :)

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #354 on: March 16, 2013, 06:27:24 PM »
Jay Cutler was bigger and then shrunk down after the PMMA turned on him

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #355 on: March 16, 2013, 06:30:14 PM »
nobody really leaves Getbig, they just switch to a different gimmick when they can out of prison

dustin

« Reply #356 on: March 16, 2013, 06:33:06 PM »
I'm not asking you what happened.
I'm telling you the facts Lmao.

I know the facts.

your name should not be 'TheTruth' because every word in your post is a Lie. You're an attention whore, you don't say it for seeking truth...you say it for seeking revenge because your GOD left you (over a year ago LMFAO this is how strong his name is) with very low ratings, and I think since he stopped talking about GB the ratings fell even lower, you used to have 1900 visitors a day, not members but guests, and now It's around a max of 1500 on avg.... comparing to LOJ years when this site had 3500-4000 on an avg day. Members are @all time low.....150 after 10 years online? LOL and half of you are gimicks, it's good for the LOL's and the laughs.

Wes left, Pellius left, any serious man and woman left you. Even Bob left LMAO.

You have to stick to the truth inorder to win an argument. You lie so you can't win.

Have a good night I need my beauty sleep, I do have to go to work and am a BodyBuilder :)

It's ironic that you call him a liar when everything is spot on, homophoric.

You're just the resident fluffer. You say you "work" for gh15... oh brother. What did you tell your CGA when you filed taxes this year? I can only imagine how the conversation went... ::)

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #357 on: March 16, 2013, 06:55:49 PM »

In short,

Hey what's up bro?

Just thought I should let you know that nobody here cares about any of this nonsense your talking about.

Have a great weekend.

-Chiro Flex

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #358 on: March 16, 2013, 07:36:23 PM »
I come home from 7 hours of st pattys day drinking and I log in and just smile at BigBuehl laying the mother fucking verbal ownage on shredded wheat/homo-orphic, only to see a fucking biblical drivel in response about how gh15 is the Holy Spirit and savior of the universe.

This thread delivers

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #359 on: March 16, 2013, 07:43:29 PM »

In short,

The irony in that sentence really stood out to me from a comedic standpoint.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #360 on: March 16, 2013, 07:58:56 PM »
Then just go to a doctor, get diagnosed as hypogonadal, and take prescribed T. A good doc will keep you at 800 to 1000 ng/dl. Mine does, and it's done only with ten grams of T gel a day.

Also, what is going happen to your life if you're not the most muscular guy in sight all the time? Are you going to earn less money? Attract less women, or if you have a woman, lose her? Are you going to drop IQ points?

I just can't get why some guys can't just drop the drugs and move on, call it a day, and think there was a time and a place to juice (either because of preference, sports, or competitive bodybuilding) and now it's over, and just go about life.

By the way, no one who knows what they're doing loses all their size when they come off.

Good posts and you're absolutely right. I've come to this realization, hence why I'm gonna do this. However, I should still be the most muscular guy in sight. I'm not trying to lose much. I just need to blast less often because that is something I do way too much of for long periods of time.

As for the prescription, eventually...

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #361 on: March 16, 2013, 08:07:40 PM »

chess315

« Reply #362 on: March 16, 2013, 09:34:38 PM »
   This sums up everything whores before muscle basically whores before everything  money comes in 2nd so you can get more whores.

In this country, you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women.  Tony Montana

Jesus Christ even knew this he was only preaching to go to the the water hole to get whores but what ever floats his boat also.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #363 on: March 16, 2013, 10:57:07 PM »
  This sums up everything whores before muscle basically whores before everything  money comes in 2nd so you can get more whores.

In this country, you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women.  Tony Montana

Jesus Christ even knew this he was only preaching to go to the the water hole to get whores but what ever floats his boat also.

Are these lyrics to a rap son? I'm not following bro

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
« Reply #364 on: March 16, 2013, 11:35:06 PM »
You are young. No life experience.

Brother, GH15 is the biggest thing in BodyBuilding. He is a proven genius. No one can bring him down and so many filths have tried, the reason is he speaks the Truth. He got Thousands of BodyBuilders and fitness fanatics following him and worshipping him. You dont get there by mistake lmao.... it takes understanding of the industry, being part of it and being a real BodyBuilder not a dreamer from GB lmfao.

he has so many projects going that I dont know how he ever sleeps, I think he made millions off BodyBuilding, but who am I to judge...He helped so many that he is GOD to them and he has the right because he has contributed more than anyone else in the industry to Bodybuilding. His word is very strong in BodyBuilding circles and even outside of BodyBuilding circles.

So many have tried to replace him, mimick him, be him, they all use his words and his vocabulary and they all fail miserably, Gali and BFG and so many others just don't know what to do with themselves anymore, they try so hard to be him and get some of the success that they think they deserve..... it just looks STOOPID LOL

You can't turn back time. He has made history and will die as the most important BodyBuilder in history, who actually single handedly changed it.

He's a Proven genius.
Grow up.

haha genious.

Buddy, there is PLENTY of guys on the internet know how alot more about aas than "gh15" like real knowledge. They just have real careers and dont need to waste time posting on forums to earn a crust.

Again, what will you do when you find out where AMD lives ? seriously, what will you do ? Do any of your dedicated drones have the devil inside them ? to cause another man pain and suffering while he looks you in the eyes ? for some internet crap ? no you don't, I guarantee you you dont.

apart from ordering pizza to his house, you will do jack shit all to him, because he hasn't actually done anything to you.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #365 on: March 17, 2013, 03:49:38 AM »

In short,

step away from the internetz
T

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #366 on: March 17, 2013, 04:05:59 AM »

Chess what's up man? Long time no see. Your post made made absolutely no sense but it's good to see you!

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #367 on: March 17, 2013, 04:07:40 AM »
haha genious.

Buddy, there is PLENTY of guys on the internet know how alot more about aas than "gh15" like real knowledge. They just have real careers and dont need to waste time posting on forums to earn a crust.

Again, what will you do when you find out where AMD lives ? seriously, what will you do ? Do any of your dedicated drones have the devil inside them ? to cause another man pain and suffering while he looks you in the eyes ? for some internet crap ? no you don't, I guarantee you you dont.

apart from ordering pizza to his house, you will do jack shit all to him, because he hasn't actually done anything to you.

Shit I hope they pick a time when I'm really hungry to send me all those pizzas. Maybe I'll invite some others over for a pizza party

dustin

« Reply #368 on: March 17, 2013, 10:10:58 AM »
Shit I hope they pick a time when I'm really hungry to send me all those pizzas. Maybe I'll invite some others over for a pizza party

I'm actually committing to my diet at the moment, but if they order pizza I would not consider it cheating because that's be mean to the delivery person.

Hawaiian and a salami and mushroom for the other one, please!

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #369 on: March 17, 2013, 10:16:38 AM »
I'm actually committing to my diet at the moment, but if they order pizza I would not consider it cheating because that's be mean to the delivery person.

Hawaiian and a salami and mushroom for the other one, please!

I'll take sausage + pepperoni. Plus New York pizza is the best so I'd be one happy camper

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #370 on: March 17, 2013, 02:53:47 PM »
I'll take sausage + pepperoni. Plus New York pizza is the best so I'd be one happy camper
OMG! Luke you just let them know what city you are in, you dummy. Dont be surprized to come home and find your mailbox smashed, your house egged and the bushes out front tp-ed. ripped.com members are crrrrrazzzy bro. If someone calls you and asks if your refridgerator is running, dont answer. It's a setup!

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #371 on: March 17, 2013, 04:41:24 PM »
OMG! Luke you just let them know what city you are in, you dummy. Dont be surprized to come home and find your mailbox smashed, your house egged and the bushes out front tp-ed. spam members are crrrrrazzzy bro. If someone calls you and asks if your refridgerator is running, dont answer. It's a setup!

Oh shit!!!! Because New York is so small, surely they will find me!!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #372 on: March 17, 2013, 05:45:34 PM »

Are you from NYC.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #373 on: March 17, 2013, 06:11:32 PM »
Are you from NYC.

Yessir. I've said this many different times too so I don't give a fuck if I say it again

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #374 on: March 17, 2013, 06:15:17 PM »
Yessir. I've said this many different times too so I don't give a fuck if I say it again

I live in the Bronx.