Author Topic: Rami Alsubiey to compete in the NY Pro  (Read 24009 times)

falco

• Getbig V
Re: Rami Alsubiey to compete in the NY Pro
« Reply #50 on: March 13, 2013, 07:17:12 AM »
About some drugs beeing better than others, i believe it depends on one's genetic.
I have no response to deca or winstrol but with test i have enormous lean gains.
Others get huge with abs on deca/winstrol combo.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: March 13, 2013, 10:33:31 AM »
Sorry could not use quote button for some reason.

I do agree that bodybuilder is a big game of copy-cat with drugs, training and diet but you cant dispute that mg for mg nothing beats test when you evaluate it based on:

1) ability to pack on muscle mass in a relatively short duration

This applies to any anabolics steroid give or take. When you take away the water weight  you have gained from test it certainly doesn't rank on top as far as lean muscle gains.

2) overall weight gain ability

Maybe, but why would anyone care about weight gain?

3) muscle mass retention in a major caloric deficit

I've had plenty of guys actually gain muscle while dieting and not using test.

4) relatively mild side effects

This is dose related as with any drug.

5) ability to run it for extremely long durations without health issues

I'll agree on this one, but that doesn't equate to being the best at building muscle

6) metabolic increase

Metabolic pertains to a whole range of biochemical processes so I am not sure what you are specifically implying to as far as test being superior as pertaining to other steroids.

There are very few other drugs that you can stay huge on, keep making progress, keep staying lean while shoveling food and have relatively okay bloodwork and be able to stay on FOREVER.

No one stays on forever and shoveling food is one of the major reasons these guys look and feel terrible. 

I cant agree that there is no need for slin or GH...does it change physiques and arguably make them uglier? Yes. Is it necessary to be as big as possible? Yes.

You're right about this one. If you want to get your gut as big as possible and look just like these guys do today start taking massive amouints of slin and GH and start shoveling food.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: March 13, 2013, 10:39:30 AM »
There are steroids made for cows and horses and there are steroids made for people.

I have no idea of why it works the way it does but every guy ive known whose run extremely large doses of EQ and tren year round burn end up burning out very fast and being unable to make big gains year after year.

You cant deny the fact that year round tren and EQ ages and beats your body much more than year round test.

Regarding the middle eastern competitors drugs...many use little to no test at all and run EQ, tren, primo and tons of orals year round. As I said, a lot of middle eastern gurus/coaches use EQ like a "test base" which results in crazy high doses of EQ..

I think EQ is a good drug but it requires long duration usage in the 1-2 gram range for best results. Ive always encouraged to wait to incorporate EQ (starting at 900mg) until one hits about 2.5-3 grams of test and 1.5+ grams of deca.

There are no steroids that are or have been made for animals that I am aware of. IF you have information to the contrary I would love to seee it.  I'll agree that anyone that stays on tren year round is asking for trouble. EQ is a great drug, use as much a you can and with caution as with any other steroid and come off as need be. This is not rocket science and that is another mistake most "gurus" make. They over complicate the hell out of all this stuff.

BFG

• Getbig III
« Reply #53 on: March 13, 2013, 10:42:17 AM »
It seems like your response(s) is colored by an obvious disdain toward the current state of modern bb...

Anyway, there are always going to be anecdotal examples of "one guy I knew who gained muscle in a caloric deficit on 1 amp of winstrol every 30 days" - that doesn't speak to the norm.

5 grams of test vs 5 grams of trenbolone, compare the negative side effects.

Test, especially in high doses, is quite simply one of the best drugs to keep you lean. If you eat a shit diet you may look terrible due to the bloating and water retention but a few tabs of letro, some dyazide and you see how lean test keeps you. Hardness and lower bodyfat with water retention are so often confused and thahats why people get a negative idea of test.

Once again...why do you think people cruise on test and deca but not on tren? Or better yet, think of the guys you know who DO cruise on tren...they end up looking like shit and burn out fast. I can think of 2 pros specifically and countless amateurs that fit this criteria.

If you want to look like a fitness model then do crunches and take moderate doses of tren eq and primo. If you want to get huge take test deca and insulin.

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: March 13, 2013, 11:00:20 AM »
There are no steroids that are or have been made for animals that I am aware of. IF you have information to the contrary I would love to seee it.  I'll agree that anyone that stays on tren year round is asking for trouble. EQ is a great drug, use as much a you can and with caution as with any other steroid and come off as need be. This is not rocket science and that is another mistake most "gurus" make. They over complicate the hell out of all this stuff.

the vets up here 'canada' sold plenty of juice to bodybuilders.  you must mean that there were no specific formulations made for animals, and that they used the same chemicals as were made for humans?

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: March 13, 2013, 11:02:35 AM »
It seems like your response(s) is colored by an obvious disdain toward the current state of modern bb...

Anyway, there are always going to be anecdotal examples of "one guy I knew who gained muscle in a caloric deficit on 1 amp of winstrol every 30 days" - that doesn't speak to the norm.

5 grams of test vs 5 grams of trenbolone, compare the negative side effects.

Test, especially in high doses, is quite simply one of the best drugs to keep you lean. If you eat a shit diet you may look terrible due to the bloating and water retention but a few tabs of letro, some dyazide and you see how lean test keeps you. Hardness and lower bodyfat with water retention are so often confused and thahats why people get a negative idea of test.

Once again...why do you think people cruise on test and deca but not on tren? Or better yet, think of the guys you know who DO cruise on tren...they end up looking like shit and burn out fast. I can think of 2 pros specifically and countless amateurs that fit this criteria.

If you want to look like a fitness model then do crunches and take moderate doses of tren eq and primo. If you want to get huge take test deca and insulin.

The disdain I have as you call it has nothing to do with the facts and what current competitive BB has become. It is obvious that you are one of the "test is best" people and that is fine. If someone likes test then that's fine, but to say that is nothing more than your opinion. To say that test is with out a doubt the best muscle builder out there. well that's just plain wrong. I'm not going to compare test with any other drug as far as dose per dose sides etc since I believe that test is for the most part a crap drug so why would I compare it to anything?

As far as cruising well that's just another guru term that someone made up to yet again over complicate things. You are either on or off and if you lower your dose you stop growing period. Take half the amount then you keep half your gains relatively speaking so if you want to call if cruising then go ahead.  

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: March 13, 2013, 11:05:04 AM »
the vets up here 'canada' sold plenty of juice to bodybuilders.  you must mean that there were no specific formulations made for animals, and that they used the same chemicals as were made for humans?

Pretty much. There has been no specific chemical structure put together to my knowledge specifically for an animal, but there has been combinations of drugs put together for example cattle, but that is not what I am referring to.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #57 on: March 13, 2013, 11:07:20 AM »
Pretty much. There has been no specific chemical structure put together to my knowledge specifically for an animal, but there has been combinations of drugs put together for example cattle, but that is not what I am referring to.

??? Tren is only sold for cows, EQ for horsed but lifters realized that humans could use it as well.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: March 13, 2013, 11:09:58 AM »
??? Tren is only sold for cows, EQ for horsed but lifters realized that humans could use it as well.

Parabolin. Again, not what I am referring to.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #59 on: March 13, 2013, 11:13:01 AM »
Funny that people bag on Gh19 but he also promoted low to no test.  As for not needing GH, science has proven that adding GH to low test has a syngergistic effect that makes the test more effective.  Now slin on other hand is shit but where would Heath be without it?

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #60 on: March 13, 2013, 11:22:39 AM »
Funny that people bag on Gh19 but he also promoted low to no test.  As for not needing GH, science has proven that adding GH to low test has a syngergistic effect that makes the test more effective.  Now slin on other hand is shit but where would Heath be without it?

Slin is not " shit ", my friend. I can assure you of that. As long as you don't abuse it, of course.

Btw, fairly certain Heath would still look pretty incredible. Guy is just genetically blessed. In that 1 % club, much like Ronnie and Dillet, for example.

BFG

• Getbig III
« Reply #61 on: March 13, 2013, 11:32:34 AM »

The disdain I have as you call it has nothing to do with the facts and what current competitive BB has become. It is obvious that you are one of the "test is best" people and that is fine. If someone likes test then that's fine, but to say that is nothing more than your opinion. To say that test is with out a doubt the best muscle builder out there. well that's just plain wrong. I'm not going to compare test with any other drug as far as dose per dose sides etc since I believe that test is for the most part a crap drug so why would I compare it to anything?

As far as cruising well that's just another guru term that someone made up to yet again over complicate things. You are either on or off and if you lower your dose you stop growing period. Take half the amount then you keep half your gains relatively speaking so if you want to call if cruising then go ahead.  

I did not say test was the best muscle builder. I said that test is mg for mg the best drug when you evaluate it from all the aspects i listed.

While I appreciate your opinion that test is a "crap drug" you have been unable to refute my argument and so its pretty clear you are wrong, sorry.

also i am not sure what you are going on about with your assistance that there are no vet drugs. trenbolone and eq arent for people.

I am always welcome to hear differing opinions and love to discuss them but sometimes facts are facts.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: March 13, 2013, 11:44:04 AM »
I did not say test was the best muscle builder. I said that test is mg for mg the best drug when you evaluate it from all the aspects i listed.

While I appreciate your opinion that test is a "crap drug" you have been unable to refute my argument and so its pretty clear you are wrong, sorry.

also i am not sure what you are going on about with your assistance that there are no vet drugs. trenbolone and eq arent for people.

I am always welcome to hear differing opinions and love to discuss them but sometimes facts are facts.

Nothing to refute as you have presented no facts just opinions. For example "trenbolone and eq arent for people" You are wrong about tren as parabolin is not a vet drug and If you say EQ is for animals then you are correct, but to say EQ was specifically chemically structured for animlas you are again wrong.

As for test I gave my opinions as have you. It's a crap drug " in my opinion" but my opinion is based on many years of training people.

BFG

• Getbig III
« Reply #63 on: March 13, 2013, 12:13:39 PM »
Didn't you "train" king kamali lol

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: March 13, 2013, 12:16:42 PM »
Didn't you "train" king kamali lol

This is what most people resort to when having no clear and rational response to refute someone. Seems like I have embarrassed you.  ;D

Yannyboy

• Getbig II
« Reply #65 on: March 13, 2013, 12:17:30 PM »
I recently started getting prepped by a guy who was runner up in the British Superheavyweights 3 years ago, the cycles he put me on were mainly test with about half the amount of another anabolic, it did work for myself  and I gained nicely

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: March 13, 2013, 12:27:14 PM »
I recently started getting prepped by a guy who was runner up in the British Superheavyweights 3 years ago, the cycles he put me on were mainly test with about half the amount of another anabolic, it did work for myself  and I gained nicely

I once trained a kid who won his weight class and used nothing but test all the way up to the show because that's all he had and could afford, but I can assure you he didn't win becuase he was using test. When I say test I mean nothing else and no AI's or even fat burners. Diet was the key to his conditioning.

BFG

• Getbig III
« Reply #67 on: March 13, 2013, 12:29:55 PM »
This is what most people resort to when having no clear and rational response to refute someone. Seems like I have embarrassed you.  ;D

I asked because you introduced your credibility saying you have trained many people with these principles. Maybe kamali just needed some test?

LATS

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: March 13, 2013, 03:31:33 PM »
The issue on this thread is why test is so popular.. Test started use really started to be used heavily in the 8os.. Why? Much of it was the fact that it was so damn cheap.. The " bang for the buck" aspect is huge.. That being said, it does not translate into it being better.. But it is readily available and cheap.. Bloat translated into people's minds as size.. The added aggression in the gym was nice..

That being said, many faced issues.. Excessive bloat.. Libido issues once past hrt levels for many.. The added hassel of taking anti e meds to try and combat the estrogen related sides.. The increase in dht levels which led to prostate and hair loss issues.. ( you think all the shaved heads on the stage these days are a fashion statement? ) for many test is a bit of a hassel..

So test is diffinitely not a " must" in cycles.. Although I would recommend at least 150 Mgs of hrt level dosages in all cycles to keep the wood working.. And yes, if rami is working with Dennis James I would say that he is on grams of test.. No doubt.. But many in that region do not partake in the test is best mentality.. But most mass monsters do use excessive amounts of test without question.. Could they do it with out he huge dosages of test? Yes.. Easily ..but it is now ingrained in the trenches of the sport... Ask any dealer their top money maker... Test hands down..

But remember.. Many here love the look of the golden years.. Robby robinson ect.. Very little or no test by them.. Dbol.. Deca.. Winni... Para..  Mainly used by them..

bywhatevermeans

• Getbig II
« Reply #69 on: March 13, 2013, 03:49:03 PM »
It's funny how someone can honestly say that test is a shit drug when thousands, maybe millions of people have used it and benifited from it. I personally have used eveyrthing and nothing for me compares to test/deca. Awkward statement that just has no base. As far as eq and tren, they are animal steroids, that's a fact and can not be disputed. I don't understand why people claim specific things about steroids when people are obviously seeing results from specific hormones. I grow on test, and maintain the most muscle on test, so with that said there is no argument as to the overall abilities of test.

Rajkapoor

• Getbig III
« Reply #70 on: March 13, 2013, 04:13:34 PM »
Nothing to refute as you have presented no facts just opinions. For example "trenbolone and eq arent for people" You are wrong about tren as parabolin is not a vet drug and If you say EQ is for animals then you are correct, but to say EQ was specifically chemically structured for animlas you are again wrong.

As for test I gave my opinions as have you. It's a crap drug " in my opinion" but my opinion is based on many years of training people.

My personal experience says keep the test prop all the way up to the show if you want to keep that popping out look while being lean.tren is great by all means but using it more than 8 week out never make any sense to me.it works way better below 7% body fat.

LATS

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: March 13, 2013, 05:01:29 PM »
Bywhatevermeans.. I don't think anyone is saying test has no benefit.. Hell just about everyone uses it.. What I am saying along wih disgusted is that you can gain without test by using other compounds.. Some don't feel good on large dosages of test...

As for tren being a animal drug.. No.. Parabolan is a tren ester... It as produced initially in France for human use.. Not animals... Eq , yes is a vet drug but reacts no different in the human body than any other steroid.. The receptors react the same..

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #72 on: March 13, 2013, 05:07:00 PM »
The issue on this thread is why test is so popular.. Test started use really started to be used heavily in the 8os.. Why? Much of it was the fact that it was so damn cheap.. The " bang for the buck" aspect is huge.. That being said, it does not translate into it being better.. But it is readily available and cheap.. Bloat translated into people's minds as size.. The added aggression in the gym was nice..

That being said, many faced issues.. Excessive bloat.. Libido issues once past hrt levels for many.. The added hassel of taking anti e meds to try and combat the estrogen related sides.. The increase in dht levels which led to prostate and hair loss issues.. ( you think all the shaved heads on the stage these days are a fashion statement? ) for many test is a bit of a hassel..

So test is diffinitely not a " must" in cycles.. Although I would recommend at least 150 Mgs of hrt level dosages in all cycles to keep the wood working.. And yes, if rami is working with Dennis James I would say that he is on grams of test.. No doubt.. But many in that region do not partake in the test is best mentality.. But most mass monsters do use excessive amounts of test without question.. Could they do it with out he huge dosages of test? Yes.. Easily ..but it is now ingrained in the trenches of the sport... Ask any dealer their top money maker... Test hands down..

But remember.. Many here love the look of the golden years.. Robby robinson ect.. Very little or no test by them.. Dbol.. Deca.. Winni... Para..  Mainly used by them..

SOLID POST !

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #73 on: March 14, 2013, 03:21:11 AM »
TTT

the Algebra Wizard

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #74 on: March 14, 2013, 03:38:37 AM »