Author Topic: Old gym rat geezer tried to make me his bitch  (Read 4760 times)

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
Re: Old gym rat geezer tried to make me his bitch
« Reply #25 on: March 14, 2013, 01:17:35 PM »
Why was your lady shooting daggers at his wife?

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: March 14, 2013, 01:19:10 PM »
Why was your lady shooting daggers at his wife?

cuz my lady ride or die type. since he tried something with me she'll start it with her. that's how we roll.

i see ppl write on here you can't trust women and shit but my gf will do anything for me. no matter what the punishment may entail.

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #27 on: March 14, 2013, 01:23:06 PM »
cuz my lady ride or die type. since he tried something with me she'll start it with her. that's how we roll.

i see ppl write on here you can't trust women and shit but my gf will do anything for me. no matter what the punishment may entail.

Ride or die on those old ass people?

That's kind of pathetic my man.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: March 14, 2013, 01:26:41 PM »
I used elliptical for 10 mins and then sprayed it down. Then I use stepmill and while on it this old gym rat geezer in a string tank with his saggy lats tells me to "get over here and clean this machine". I said I already cleaned it and he says no you didn't and I said yeah i fucking did. He leaves the spray bottle on the machine and goes to lift weights. When I go to the weight room I see this nutjob and said "you dont' gotta come at me like that." his eyes go wide and he goes into the aerobics room.

I been a member of this gym for over a year, seen this guy there just the last 2 weeks. What's up with being a rules nazi? Guy don't work there nor does he own the place but he's acting like a bouncer in a club.

What a joke.
:)i hear this guy pees in the shower rooms.
F

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: March 14, 2013, 01:27:20 PM »
Ride or die on those old ass people?

That's kind of pathetic my man.

guy's wife is prob same age as her. 36. he looks to be mid 50's

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #30 on: March 14, 2013, 01:42:22 PM »

Lol alright gimmick account, nice registration date too.
#

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: March 14, 2013, 02:03:58 PM »
Years ago I used to be very aggressive.
15 years ago the gym where I trained was merging it's aerobic gym and weightlifting gym into one big new gym. For a while the weights were put into the aerobic gym which made things a bit cramped while they built the big gym.
Anyway, I was doing some dumbell laterals in the temporary combined gym which had a lot of girls training in it. There was a guy who worked there as an attendant who was a bit of an ass and he had a glass eye.
Anyway, while I was doing my set of laterals he walked up in front of me and in a loud voice said "do your laterals in the corner, you're intimidating the girls".  He was acting the big shot in front of them. I stopped and told him he better leave me alone or he would regret it.
Again he says "do your laterals in the corner!!"

I put the dumbells down and slapped him like a bitch right across the face.  I regretted it immediately.  His glass eye flew out and bounced off the window across the room.

Everyone went silent. He walked across, picked up his eye and left the room. I never saw him again.  Feel bad about it now but he deserved it at the time.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #32 on: March 14, 2013, 02:06:10 PM »
15 years ago the gym where I trained was merging it's aerobic gym and weightlifting gym into one big new gym. For a while the weights were put into the aerobic gym which made things a bit cramped while they built the big gym.
Anyway, I was doing some dumbell laterals in the temporary combined gym which had a lot of girls training in it. There was a guy who worked there as an attendant who was a bit of an ass and he had a glass eye.
Anyway, while I was doing my set of laterals he walked up in front of me and in a loud voice said "do your laterals in the corner, you're intimidating the girls".  He was acting the big shot in front of them. I stopped and told him he better leave me alone or he would regret it.

I put the dumbells down and slapped him like a bitch right across the face.  I regretted it immediately.  His glass eye flew out and bounced off the window across the room.

Everyone went silent. He walked across, picked up his eye and left the room. I never saw him again.  Feel bad about it now but he deserved it at the time.

bahahahahahaha this is gold

should be in a movie

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: March 14, 2013, 02:07:41 PM »
Lol alright gimmick account, nice registration date too.
i'm not a gimmick account. what other time did i post something like this?

and what's so nice about my registration date?

majority of my questions on these forums are about TRT/training/nutrition.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #34 on: March 14, 2013, 02:09:30 PM »

There are a lot of gob shites on here who talk shit but i know where you come from and i believe you..

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: March 14, 2013, 02:12:08 PM »
There are a lot of gob shites on here who talk shit but i know where you come from and i believe you..
Like I said Donny, I regret it now but I used to have anger management issues and I could't let the dick away with it.  I remember it was August 1997 because it was the saturday afternoon before Princess Di crashed and died in that tunnel in France.  :D

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #36 on: March 14, 2013, 02:16:41 PM »
I know what you are saying. itīs the rules. Like i wrote before i had a Mary Hill Boy in my room. Great Guy and his friend was a great boxer. Both very handy boys. Glasgow Boys are hard.. but we got a few in Stirling too ;D

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #37 on: March 14, 2013, 02:18:33 PM »
I used elliptical for 10 mins and then sprayed it down. Then I use stepmill and while on it this old gym rat geezer in a string tank with his saggy lats tells me to "get over here and clean this machine". I said I already cleaned it and he says no you didn't and I said yeah i fucking did. He leaves the spray bottle on the machine and goes to lift weights. When I go to the weight room I see this nutjob and said "you dont' gotta come at me like that." his eyes go wide and he goes into the aerobics room.

I been a member of this gym for over a year, seen this guy there just the last 2 weeks. What's up with being a rules nazi? Guy don't work there nor does he own the place but he's acting like a bouncer in a club.

What a joke.

I've been practicing making the meanest/shittiest/angriest look that I can.  You should work on it.

Just walk around the gym looking at the guys (not girls) like you want to fucking murder them.

I've had no problems since doing this.  Machines / Benches are always open

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: March 14, 2013, 02:29:08 PM »
I know what you are saying. itīs the rules. Like i wrote before i had a Mary Hill Boy in my room. Great Guy and his friend was a great boxer. Both very handy boys. Glasgow Boys are hard.. but we got a few in Stirling too ;D

I was living in Bridgeton, Glasgow at the time.  Stomping ground of Jimmy Boyle the murderer and moneylender who would nail people to their kitchen floors thru their hands and feet if they were late with payments.   
Plenty of nutters across the central belt Donny. I'm sure you guys in Stirling were a wild lot, plenty in Falkirk too and I remember the area of Huntingtower in Perth had a terrible reputation for slaughering any interlopers. :D

Stark

• Getbig V

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #40 on: March 14, 2013, 02:48:43 PM »
I was living in Bridgeton, Glasgow at the time.  Stomping ground of Jimmy Boyle the murderer and moneylender who would nail people to their kitchen floors thru their hands and feet if they were late with payments.   
Plenty of nutters across the central belt Donny. I'm sure you guys in Stirling were a wild lot, plenty in Falkirk too and I remember the area of Huntingtower in Perth had a terrible reputation for slaughering any interlopers. :D

yes there was a few crazy guys, funny you should mention Falkirk a guy i knew "Tam" came from the west Quarter in Falkirk. was also a very handy guy.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #41 on: March 14, 2013, 02:55:43 PM »

I remember that dude, he actually hung himself in his closet

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #42 on: March 14, 2013, 03:26:58 PM »

well at least you are no longer a young slapper
c

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: March 14, 2013, 07:28:30 PM »
Guy and his wife weren't there tonight. Usually they there every night. So an uneventful night.

60 min stairmill while on ECA. sweatin' buckets

HappyGorilla

• Getbig II
« Reply #44 on: March 14, 2013, 08:12:15 PM »
Guy and his wife weren't there tonight. Usually they there every night. So an uneventful night.

60 min stairmill while on ECA. sweatin' buckets

shut the fuck up with your stupid old guy story. You pathetic piece of shit, move on, I have fucking told many old men off in the gym who pissed me off (2 Asians). Do you think you are tough? Fuck off prick. I wish the guy who slapped a guys eye out would slap your teeth out.

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #45 on: March 15, 2013, 08:53:35 AM »

reminds me of the old joke    "I guess I've lost another pupil," said the professor, as his glass eye rolled down the kitchen sink."
K

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: March 15, 2013, 11:06:21 AM »
shut the fuck up with your stupid old guy story. You pathetic piece of shit, move on, I have fucking told many old men off in the gym who pissed me off (2 Asians). Do you think you are tough? Fuck off prick. I wish the guy who slapped a guys eye out would slap your teeth out.

Haha thats given me a funny vision. Imagine some older kunt with false teeth acting hard and getting a slap which sends his false teeth into a crowd of young pussy in the gym.  He would never live it down. ;D

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #47 on: March 15, 2013, 11:08:23 AM »
Haha thats given me a funny vision. Imagine some older kunt with false teeth acting hard and getting a slap which sends his false teeth into a crowd of young pussy in the gym.  He would never live it down. ;D

I imagine the teeth landing on some girl's pert young boobs, then a cutaway to Karen who would say, "And people laughed at me for letting Lee crap on my breasts." 
K

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #48 on: March 15, 2013, 04:17:40 PM »

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He should have listened instead of trying to play hero. You warned him and you weren't breaking any rules.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #49 on: March 15, 2013, 04:26:12 PM »

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hall of fame getbig story