Author Topic: Almost fucked this girl last night. (thread hijacked by Galeniko)  (Read 22258 times)

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
Re: Almost fucked this girl last night. (thread hijacked by Galeniko)
« Reply #100 on: March 17, 2013, 06:49:45 AM »
i think gal said he is going to jail soon dont need a car in jail

ROFL!

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #101 on: March 17, 2013, 07:11:00 AM »
galeniko are Swiss prisons like hotels?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: March 17, 2013, 07:18:49 AM »
it depends.
the ones where you do the time after being sentenced, yes, i have seen hotels in the uk which are worse, no kidding.

however, the ones where youre held during investigation and the circumstances are the absolute worst in europe, thats not my observation btw, thats what everyone says, ppl from everywhere.

the easiest prisons are in the netherlands, from what people say, and so are their laws.

how did you get off

can you talk about it
T

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Re: Almost fucked this girl last night.
« Reply #103 on: March 17, 2013, 07:19:07 AM »
Shes very cultured, nice and intelligent. Yet you are on a bodybuilding board building board bragging about "almost fucking" her. She will be impressed. Hahaha you're pathetic.  ;D

agreed

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #104 on: March 17, 2013, 07:20:42 AM »
it depends.
the ones where you do the time after being sentenced, yes, i have seen hotels in the uk which are worse, no kidding.

however, the ones where youre held during investigation and the circumstances are the absolute worst in europe, thats not my observation btw, thats what everyone says, ppl from everywhere.

the easiest prisons are in the netherlands, from what people say, and so are their laws.

I saw an article in a magazine once. They even have a chef preparing special diets for people who need them (diabetic, etc), right? Fucking hell I still remember the gym picture, it was better than some UK gyms I've trained in the past.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #105 on: March 17, 2013, 07:24:41 AM »
how did you get off

can you talk about it

He could tell you, but then he'd have to kill you.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #106 on: March 17, 2013, 08:09:04 AM »
I believe in the Blitzkrieg, people look at my image and think I'm harmless then just as their defences drop I throw myself at them like a Beserker, go for a sucker punch then gouge the eyes, headbut them and try and bite their neck open before they realise what's happening. Guido freaks like this are my principle victims, it's funny to watch the agony and shock on the sluts faces. The brutal warcry that I do as I lunge in for the devastating attack causes their body to go into shock and further sets them off guard.

I'm gonna have a talk with your mom about taking away your video games.

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #107 on: March 17, 2013, 08:33:20 AM »
Gal, who is this hired photographer who is instructed to take pictures of you and your prey, during the kill?

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: March 17, 2013, 09:04:13 AM »
I believe in the Blitzkrieg, people look at my image and think I'm harmless then just as their defences drop I throw myself at them like a Beserker, go for a sucker punch then gouge the eyes, headbut them and try and bite their neck open before they realise what's happening. Guido freaks like this are my principle victims, it's funny to watch the agony and shock on the sluts faces. The brutal warcry that I do as I lunge in for the devastating attack causes their body to go into shock and further sets them off guard.

Haha ha ha ha.
You are a pathetic 130 pound nerd,i doubt you could overpower a frail old grandmother or a small group of toddlers.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #109 on: March 17, 2013, 09:42:45 AM »
got a 23 year old Im going off to the beach with in about an hour...gotta go stand in front of homedepot while i wait for some mexican to give me a ride now and Im about to be late as hell, makaveli's busy suprise suprise.
 I'll try and get some pics of her ass or something when she aint looking,  girls cute
l

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #110 on: March 17, 2013, 10:04:34 AM »
Just so you know, while you feel like a beta bitch, snapping pics of a poor girls ass... I fucked a girl last night with a boyfriend.. went back out and talked to her boyfriend at the bar he bounces loling to myself... this was after a date with a hot blonde, who I am meeting out today.

I actually did try to take a pic of me banging this girl like three times but she slapped the phone out of my hand and got PISSED lol.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: March 17, 2013, 10:06:33 AM »
Just so you know, while you feel like a beta bitch, snapping pics of a poor girls ass... I fucked a girl last night with a boyfriend.. went back out and talked to her boyfriend at the bar he bounces loling to myself... this was after a date with a hot blonde, who I am meeting out today.

I actually did try to take a pic of me banging this girl like three times but she slapped the phone out of my hand and got PISSED lol.

was the bf using you like a lady
T

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #112 on: March 17, 2013, 10:13:12 AM »

if you concncentrated on the fuck not the foto you might have had more fun rather than the insecurity of having to prove the event
c

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #113 on: March 17, 2013, 10:14:29 AM »
if you concncentrated on the fuck not the foto you might have had more fun rather than the insecurity of having to prove the event
I had a great time.. it was actually trying to get a picture of her giving me head. I really don't have to prove anything, but I was trying to show some love for u guys.. some thanks I get

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #114 on: March 17, 2013, 10:17:30 AM »
I had a great time.. it was actually trying to get a picture of her giving me head.

thats sneaky and cowardly
c

ukjeff

« Reply #115 on: March 17, 2013, 10:19:00 AM »
I had a great time.. it was actually trying to get a picture of her giving me head. I really don't have to prove anything, but I was trying to show some love for u guys.. some thanks I get
You're no Galeniko mate, give it up.
Theres only room for one on this forum, try your hand at something else.

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #116 on: March 17, 2013, 10:40:58 AM »
You're no Galeniko mate, give it up.
Theres only room for one on this forum, try your hand at something else.
i never said I was. I am far from his level. I look up to him.. But I have been on a good run recently that I am of course going to brag about.

Galienko is a god

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #117 on: March 17, 2013, 10:55:39 AM »
g is getbig's version of xyzzz or whatever that fellas name was

ukjeff

« Reply #118 on: March 17, 2013, 11:06:31 AM »
Lets hope not, he was found dead in a sauna

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #119 on: March 17, 2013, 11:08:01 AM »
LMAO! Zyzz>Gal

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #120 on: March 17, 2013, 11:13:04 AM »
here we see the moment where she unpackages me like a kid unpackages an xmas gift

and here we see,on the right, the bar staff who asked me to stop it(the ugly curly black haired one), take note of the phone on the left taking pics, there were more if felt like obama before giving a speech in a black gheto suburb.

yeah looking small there, no pump for the homos :D

and the girl holding me there is the one i fucked.

not almost fucked, but i rearanged half her internal organs :D

lmao...Nicely played1

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #121 on: March 17, 2013, 11:37:39 AM »

Didn't you tell this girl the blowjob pics were going on Getbig.com? I'm sure that would have made her proud and a little moist.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #122 on: March 17, 2013, 11:43:35 AM »
Shes very cultured, nice and intelligent. Yet you are on a bodybuilding board building board bragging about "almost fucking" her. She will be impressed. Hahaha you're pathetic.  ;D

To be honest, your comment made me rethink what I'm doing, and what I am really searching for.  :)

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #123 on: March 17, 2013, 12:23:11 PM »
:D

nah 2 very different persons, but damn i have to say the guy was way ahead his age and times in general.

at his age i was still learning how to piss in a straight line, metaphoricaly speaking.

he put much more ffort into everything too, like only a young 20 something could
zyzz and galienko true legends of the world

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #124 on: March 17, 2013, 12:40:36 PM »
yikes... french kissing a girl on the dance floor in this day and age?  Major herpes risk.  Safer to get a BJ than to kiss them.  You couldn't pay me to open mouth kiss a random girl in a club.