Author Topic: Almost fucked this girl last night. (thread hijacked by Galeniko)  (Read 22215 times)

Method101

• Getbig V
Re: Almost fucked this girl last night.
« Reply #75 on: March 17, 2013, 03:30:54 AM »
LoL Galeniko has a dog ugly face, this gives anyone hope... all you need is abs and a guido fashion style but sadly you will only attract braindead empty shell women good for nothing more than sex.

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #76 on: March 17, 2013, 03:32:04 AM »

ukjeff

« Reply #77 on: March 17, 2013, 03:32:34 AM »
but sadly you will only attract braindead empty shell women good for nothing more than sex.
I have a feeling that is his current objective.

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #78 on: March 17, 2013, 03:33:06 AM »
LoL Galeniko has a dog ugly face, this gives anyone hope... all you need is abs and a guido fashion style but sadly you will only attract braindead empty shell women good for nothing more than sex.

You'll find them everywhere.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #79 on: March 17, 2013, 03:33:12 AM »
The one and only!
Bro, I am still laughing MAO, you are the best  ;D , lollooloolo

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: March 17, 2013, 03:35:56 AM »
I have a feeling that is his current objective.
I would love to see Galienko when he's doing his mid life crisis routine at one of these clubs walk up to him and sucker punch him in his ugly shitskin mongrel face infront of all his guido friends and sluts then walk off laughing like the true viking warrior that I am while his sluts collect his teeth from the floor and peel him off the ground.

ukjeff

« Reply #81 on: March 17, 2013, 03:36:25 AM »
OP's girl is almost legal.

By the way, good thread-jacking from Galeniko, providing as usual pics of some chicks whore-shipping his 6-pack

Thread jacking?
The thread was about something that didnt happen??????

ukjeff

« Reply #82 on: March 17, 2013, 03:37:17 AM »
sucker punch him

Nice touch hero.

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #83 on: March 17, 2013, 03:37:51 AM »
I would love to see Galienko when he's doing his mid life crisis routine at one of these clubs walk up to him and sucker punch him in his ugly shitskin mongrel face infront of all his guido friends and sluts then walk off laughing like the true viking warrior that I am while his sluts collect his teeth from the floor and peel him off the ground.

Won't happen, you know that.  :D

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: March 17, 2013, 03:39:54 AM »
Nice touch hero.
I believe in the Blitzkrieg, people look at my image and think I'm harmless then just as their defences drop I throw myself at them like a Beserker, go for a sucker punch then gouge the eyes, headbut them and try and bite their neck open before they realise what's happening. Guido freaks like this are my principle victims, it's funny to watch the agony and shock on the sluts faces. The brutal warcry that I do as I lunge in for the devastating attack causes their body to go into shock and further sets them off guard.

ukjeff

« Reply #85 on: March 17, 2013, 03:43:18 AM »
I believe in the Blitzkrieg, people look at my image and think I'm harmless then just as their defences drop I throw myself at them like a Beserker,
Berserkers were sacrificial lambs, they always got killed.

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: March 17, 2013, 03:45:12 AM »
Berserkers were sacrificial lambs, they always got killed.
That is why Valhalla is a place free of faggots, freaks and failures like Galienko.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #87 on: March 17, 2013, 03:45:59 AM »
I believe in the Blitzkrieg, people look at my image and think I'm harmless then just as their defences drop I throw myself at them like a Beserker, go for a sucker punch then gouge the eyes, headbut them and try and bite their neck open before they realise what's happening. Guido freaks like this are my principle victims, it's funny to watch the agony and shock on the sluts faces.

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #88 on: March 17, 2013, 03:49:30 AM »
The brutal warcry that I do as I lunge in for the devastating attack causes their body to go into shock and further sets them off guard.

:D

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: March 17, 2013, 03:58:47 AM »
I believe in the Blitzkrieg, people look at my image and think I'm harmless then just as their defences drop I throw myself at them like a Beserker, go for a sucker punch then gouge the eyes, headbut them and try and bite their neck open before they realise what's happening. Guido freaks like this are my principle victims, it's funny to watch the agony and shock on the sluts faces. The brutal warcry that I do as I lunge in for the devastating attack causes their body to go into shock and further sets them off guard.

hahaha
T

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #90 on: March 17, 2013, 04:30:19 AM »
Epic thread hijack by galeniko!

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #91 on: March 17, 2013, 05:42:37 AM »
it's obvious that method has a raging hard on for galeniko's interactions with whores

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #92 on: March 17, 2013, 06:00:49 AM »
Epic thread hijack by galeniko!

he is a word terrorist.  ;D

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
Re: Almost fucked this girl last night. (thread hijacked by Galeniko)
« Reply #93 on: March 17, 2013, 06:04:34 AM »
Tribute to Galeniko:

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #94 on: March 17, 2013, 06:04:50 AM »
You have being having sessions with Dr Lubermen, the PissOnanist

Quote from: galeniko link=topic=463497.date=1363517582
yes, exactly.a bit dieting and some hrt with regular training(just gotta be reasonably lean)will put ppl so far ahead of the general populace its ridiculous.
just have to use it wisely, pretending as if it isnt even there(do you train often?nah not so much :D)
the general population is in bothersome shape and im not saying this from my current physique perception, but from when i was young. back then,it wasnt so long ago even, the majority of boys would be in a football club and taking rec drugs was frowned upon.the ones who werent into sports were bookworms and nerds, they mostly now some ceos of big companies. but today, competitve drinking whenever they go out, sprts they only know from the nintendo wii and from hearsay. their diets, terrible.i used to eat at home, mother cooked meals, father worked.if father heard id have spent money at mcdonalds, i think i would have been under serious threat of getting beaten to death by him.
today, "mothers" dont cook nomore, at best they warm up something in microwave, but kids dont even eat at home.
this along with alc binging ofc shows quickly, they all look like shit.
so yeah bit of training, dieting and social skills will walk all over them,when it comes to women.
oh crazy things happen, its not hard, women get drunk when out, with the coked up ones straight up wicked things can happen, but i stay away from those ppl these days.
yes being rich means abilty to be happy about little.
theres so many piss poor ppl in the world who ant eat, empty pharmacys and we in the west cant stand through bit dieting and complain about many things.
and before some delusional wealth changes tells me that this is something typicaly ppl without money say,nono, i have done some financialy rewarding crime, been there,with the very cool cars and cocaine eating whores, its all pointless, the wrong thing to chase in life,imo.(wealth i mean).
there was a time where i deemed it important to drive along the beach with a hefty convertible showoff car, now i look back at those times in shame.when i see others doing so, i think theyre pathetic, no matter if the car is leased or fully paid.

i take my bycicle these days.
before i buy a car to impress anyone,let alone a woman, id rather cut off my balls and eat them.

philosophy and seeing the whole picture, to each their own. :D

a body and the effort behind it cant just be bought, nor does money buy self confidence.seen it failing too many times.

c

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #95 on: March 17, 2013, 06:29:24 AM »
i take my bycicle these days.
before i buy a car to impress anyone,let alone a woman, id rather cut off my balls and eat them.

In other words you can't afford a car ;D

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #96 on: March 17, 2013, 06:34:20 AM »
In other words you can't afford a car ;D

it's called ballin on a budget. Nothing wrong with that.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #97 on: March 17, 2013, 06:36:57 AM »
it's called ballin on a budget. Nothing wrong with that.

Yes, riding a bicycle in the middle of the brutal Swiss winter must be really fun for galeniko  :D

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: March 17, 2013, 06:46:46 AM »
i think gal said he is going to jail soon dont need a car in jail
T

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #99 on: March 17, 2013, 06:47:21 AM »
i've been feeling the urge to go to a bar / club again like in the old days and get some nasty slut

but i'm surpressing these urges

cheating is bad very bad