Author Topic: Galeniko please grace us with your nutritional strategy  (Read 449639 times)

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Re: Galeniko please grace us with your nutritional strategy
« Reply #1175 on: June 17, 2013, 01:40:24 PM »
He's always typed in the same manner. Hopefully they get a good proofreader for this booklet  ;D

Nah, at this point, I can read Galish fluently.

ukjeff

« Reply #1176 on: June 17, 2013, 02:27:19 PM »
It helps if you read it in the style of Borat.   ;D

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #1177 on: June 17, 2013, 03:13:27 PM »
Gal can you go into detail on what happens when girls see you and pussy gets wet?  Does it really get wet through clothes, they start blushing, get nervous avoid eye contact?  Tell us the details I'm sure it's funny they way they behave when they see 6% ripped galeniko.

leninja

• Getbig II
« Reply #1178 on: June 17, 2013, 05:17:43 PM »
LOL  ;D

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #1179 on: June 17, 2013, 05:44:10 PM »
Ha great response man!   :D  definitely needs a chapter in the book.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #1180 on: June 17, 2013, 06:26:58 PM »
Sucking on toes must be the secret to getting shredded by way of annihilating ones appetite. Those pics are EPIC  ;D

So anyone else here galeniko shredded yet?

biff

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1181 on: June 17, 2013, 06:35:22 PM »

you're lucky you're as popular as you are here, or that pic could have become shopped into a disgusting oblivion

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #1182 on: June 17, 2013, 06:50:19 PM »
Toes look kinda fat, gal she wasn't a fatso swine was she?  :-\

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1183 on: June 17, 2013, 06:51:25 PM »
how much coke had you done in those pics, your lips have coke chap, and ring of powder on your nose, why are you so small

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #1184 on: June 17, 2013, 07:17:50 PM »
cswol wishing those were his bunions in galeniko's mouth

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #1185 on: June 17, 2013, 07:47:16 PM »
cswol is too hardcore to fuck a female.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1186 on: June 17, 2013, 08:14:07 PM »
It helps if you read it in the style of Borat.   ;D

great sucess!!

will u buy me sister?

5 dolalr amerikana !!! 

best whore in all kazakstan
all drugs - TPPIIP

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1187 on: June 17, 2013, 08:20:30 PM »
you dont need big thighs

developed calves are pretty much a requirement to look decent tho

women often laugh at stick man calves

but thighs no not really

just train thighs every few weeks and that's enough

Women like a nice firm butt on a fellow. I don't know about calves. Big quads are an indicator of strength.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #1188 on: June 17, 2013, 08:31:41 PM »
most women say i got the absolute perfect legs, shape,sizeand condition.they say perfect, not just "good".

bbuildingjudge wouldnt say so, but theyre not my target public.

;D...

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #1189 on: June 17, 2013, 08:58:54 PM »
down about 10 lbs in two weeks on 1000-1500 calories a day, with a cheatish day every 4 days or so

gave up on the "dont eat until hungry" thing, as i was never getting hungry, just headaches and lethargy.  so i just eat three times a day or so, whenever convenient.  only one real "meal" the rest are protein drinks.

i look a little bit leaner, but not that much for 10 lbs (given i was already fairly lean starting out)  :-\

the one thing is, i'm definitely not getting 200 g protein a day, sometimes not even 100g probably, though i started drinking more whey and egg whites to deal with this a bit.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1190 on: June 17, 2013, 09:07:55 PM »
galeniko looking like tony danza

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1191 on: June 17, 2013, 09:08:49 PM »
short and small

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1192 on: June 17, 2013, 09:20:35 PM »
down about 10 lbs in two weeks on 1000-1500 calories a day, with a cheatish day every 4 days or so

gave up on the "dont eat until hungry" thing, as i was never getting hungry, just headaches and lethargy.  so i just eat three times a day or so, whenever convenient.  only one real "meal" the rest are protein drinks.

i look a little bit leaner, but not that much for 10 lbs (given i was already fairly lean starting out)  :-\

the one thing is, i'm definitely not getting 200 g protein a day, sometimes not even 100g probably, though i started drinking more whey and egg whites to deal with this a bit.

Yup, thats what I hit first, the constant lethargy and brain fog due to no carbs.. Trick is to cut your inbetween meals to smaller and smaller size until you are left to eating 2-3 big meals a day and thats it. Now I'm almost down to just eating two meals a day. Once at lunchtime and one after gym/prior to bed.

all drugs - TPPIIP

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #1193 on: June 17, 2013, 10:25:46 PM »

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #1194 on: June 17, 2013, 10:41:54 PM »
man, PEOPEL, the 200 gramms protein daily are mandatory on this, dont you understand.

you get fuck all other calories, you absolutely need that protein.

thats the whole point of this.

also, eating when not hungry is the biggest mistake, and protein shakes inbetween ,they shouldnt be there.

as for the dramaticweight losses with little fatloss at the beginning, this is the body going into fatburning state slwoly but definitely, the first couple lbs are water youre pissing out.

this is what i meant when i said the body needs quite some time to clean out from the junk foods, the water loss is the result of that process.

all this.

esp the eating when not hungry. what the fuck are you giving your body calories for that it isnt demanding? pay very close attention to what im about to say:

EVERYONE NEEDS TO THROW OUT EVERY PRECONCEIVED NOTION YOU HAVE EVER BELIEVED ABOUT 'DIETING' IF YOU ARE GOING TO FOLLOW THIS.

that means bullshit like eating 'because your supposed to' and other broscience bullshit beliefs that people just blindly do 'cause they are supposed to'.

secondly i think your cals are too high. why 1500? im 240 i've had 1k cal today. i feel like im cheating when i go as high as 1200-1300. your cals are to high. cut them back. at 1500 you might be giving your body too much for it to not want to use your fat for fuel, and too little cals to use solely for energy. one the major points of this system is getting your body to use its fats for its fuel. thats where the results and the energy comes from.

you say you've only lost 10 pounds but dont look different? be realistic with your goals. you are not going to wake up tomorrow with a 6 pack. its going to take time to get there but this will get you there in half the time as most other 'diets'.

were not giving you a miracle here. its fucking hard work and discipline. if you think it was going to be easy think again. nobody said 'easy'. efficient, yes. optimal, yes. easy? not by a long shot.

im going to make this very clear. we are not giving anyone who has been lazy enough in the past to not be able to get in shape some kind of magic key here. this isnt what this is about. we are giving those who have the drive, discipline and desire to get into shape the fastest most efficient method to do so. if you think your going to follow this system, not suffer and wake up magically shredded i suggest you just stick to eating poorly and continue to yo-yo diet cause your only going to be sorely disappointed.

b

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #1195 on: June 17, 2013, 10:43:45 PM »
So anyone else here galeniko shredded yet?

oui, monsieur

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1196 on: June 17, 2013, 10:55:35 PM »

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #1197 on: June 17, 2013, 10:58:11 PM »
If you were to get the 200 strictly from turkey, you'd have to eat about three pounds a day. It seems contradictory to eat that much while at the same time waiting for hunger.

This might work for a young dude, but, for us middles age types, that's too much food, and, if you're gonna tell me age makes no,difference, ask yourselves why you're not seeing any 45 year olds playing in the NBA Finals.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #1198 on: June 17, 2013, 11:02:08 PM »
But you're tiny.

up 2.5 kilos

and never said i was big

the funny thing is, i'm going to compete in some bp comps here and i was checking good lifts per weight class and i can be competitive in the 74 kg class (163) but in the 83 kg class (182) i'd get my ass handed to me :'(

so i wanna kinda keep my weight in check, but i can still add about 4 kg of bodyweight and still make the 74's

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #1199 on: June 17, 2013, 11:07:09 PM »
If you were to get the 200 strictly from turkey, you'd have to eat about three pounds a day. It seems contradictory to eat that much while at the same time waiting for hunger.

This might work for a young dude, but, for us middles age types, that's too much food, and, if you're gonna tell me age makes no,difference, ask yourselves why you're not seeing any 45 year olds playing in the NBA Finals.
You consider 3 lbs of turkey per day a challenge? ??? Granted, this is probably why I'm fat, but that's nothing!