Author Topic: Galeniko please grace us with your nutritional strategy  (Read 456772 times)

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
Re: Galeniko please grace us with your nutritional strategy
« Reply #725 on: June 06, 2013, 10:40:19 AM »
you know what? you guys are fucking dense.

this thread isn't about dieting on 2400 fucking cals or 1800 cals for that matter.

this thread WAS about what gal does to get lean.

now it's a fucking clusterfuck of 'advise' and 'opinion' that has nothing to do with the original intent of it.

good work. people were given the best way to the fastest results, period. with guys who do it and are will to help them do it. and now it's completely detailed into a hard to follow disaster that will only confuse people to anyone who's trying to follow it. good work stupids.

I recommend anyone wanting advise to follow hangclean and Adonis' 'methods'. let me know where you are in 6 weeks or 8 weeks. you'll soon see how great their 'diets' are.

up to gal if he wants to keep banging his head here but you can all kiss my 7% on my way to 5% in two more weeks pizza and ice cream eating ass.

1800-2400cal 'diet' bahahaha

has it ever occurred to you dummies that everyone diets that way? everyone who wants to get in shape does this range right? and I bet you see people eveywhere all ripped to shit don't you. wait. you don't. wow. shocker. wake up and smell the fucking coffee.

b

ukjeff

« Reply #726 on: June 06, 2013, 10:42:54 AM »
Also in your own words, it would be hard to eat a lot on this diet, is that not the point of a good diet, is one that allows you to eat tremendously but at the end of the day it only added to very little caloric wise.
But thats just it, you are not eating "tremendously", you are unable to eat tremendously because you would feel physically sick and your appetite diminishes.

If you can stand the feeling of being hungry without pigging out theres no reason at all that you cant eat carbs.
Eating protein and carbs along with a dose of ephedrine in the morning will gain you exactly the same results without stressing your kidneys will the excess protein.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #727 on: June 06, 2013, 10:43:25 AM »
do you have them consume more fat than these guys on here are recommending? 

Fats come from eggs and meat mostly. Have them start with 80% lean beef and a nice rib eye on occasion. Not sure what the other guys are saying haven't read all of  the thread.

ukjeff

« Reply #728 on: June 06, 2013, 10:45:36 AM »
now it's a fucking clusterfuck of 'advise' and 'opinion' that has nothing to do with the original intent of it.

So my advice to get ripped is take loads of gear 3 grams of whizz and a tub of aminos a day and a salad.

Cant go wrong guys, its not up for discussion.   ::)

Forum threads are for opinions.

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #729 on: June 06, 2013, 10:48:08 AM »
That's why i mainly stick to trolling. Less time consuming, and way more fun.

Fuck helping people, because people will only help themselves when they're ready.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #730 on: June 06, 2013, 10:54:03 AM »
But thats just it, you are not eating "tremendously", you are unable to eat tremendously because you would feel physically sick and your appetite diminishes.

If you can stand the feeling of being hungry without pigging out theres no reason at all that you cant eat carbs.
Eating protein and carbs along with a dose of ephedrine in the morning will gain you exactly the same results without stressing your kidneys will the excess protein.
We have a winner, A DIMINISHED APPETITE IS A DREAM FOR SOMEONE WHO DIETS.

AND FOR THE GOD DAM 100TH TIME, the point that you keep saying ''there is no point'' is that is faster, FASTER, F A S T E R, THAT IS THE POINT WOW, NEXT TIME YOU SAY THERE IS NO POINT, REMEMBER IT IS FASTER

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #731 on: June 06, 2013, 10:54:52 AM »

this thread isn't about dieting on 2400 fucking cals or 1800 cals for that matter.

good work. people were given the best way to the fastest results, period. with guys who do it and are will to help them do it. and now it's completely detailed into a hard to follow disaster that will only confuse people to anyone who's trying to follow it. good work stupids.

I recommend anyone wanting advise to follow hangclean and Adonis' 'methods'. let me know where you are in 6 weeks or 8 weeks. you'll soon see how great their 'diets' are.

up to gal if he wants to keep banging his head here but you can all kiss my 7% on my way to 5% in two more weeks pizza and ice cream eating ass.

has it ever occurred to you dummies that everyone diets that way? everyone who wants to get in shape does this range right? and I bet you see people eveywhere all ripped to shit don't you. wait. you don't. wow. shocker. wake up and smell the fucking coffee.

I am simply offering another option that works just as fast.  Go look at the pic I posted....I never counted calories for that prep....I only made sure my fats were low and I did not go over 200 grams of carbs.  Most calls were from lean protein.......starting weight was 260....227 at weigh ins....12 weeks.  If I wanted to do it in 8 , I would have eaten 150 grams of carbs a day.  No need to eliminate carbs completely.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #732 on: June 06, 2013, 10:55:54 AM »
if the actual calories consumed are the same, but some are coming from carbs....the fat loss would happen at the same rate.
WELL DUH, but if you go as low as galeniko there is no room for carbs and the calories won't be the same,

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #733 on: June 06, 2013, 10:58:38 AM »
Take steroids, lift weights, eat food, you can cheat a ton on your diet because of the steroids=
getting lean and ripped or getting big and ripped.

...there is a nice summary nice so now the mods can lock this thread :)

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #734 on: June 06, 2013, 11:01:09 AM »
WELL DUH, but if you go as low as galeniko there is no room for carbs and the calories won't be the same,
substitute some of the protein for carbs.  They have the same amount of calories per gram. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #735 on: June 06, 2013, 11:13:27 AM »

???

You did see the pictures of Eric, Alberto Nunez and others right?

I`d say that caloric range is optimal for lifetime naturals looking to go below 5 percent even.

As far as 6-8 weeks.  That all depends on where you are when you start.  Eric got down to 3-5 percent in 8 weeks and maintained it for three shows straight for a few months on end easily.  He even increased his carbs and calories as time went on.

If someone 300 lbs did the Zero Carb thing, he wouldn`t be ripped in 6-8 weeks either.  If someone 20 percent bodyfat did the 6-8 week Zero Carb thing, he wouldn`t be ripped either.  So I fail to see your point of what can be accomplished in 6-8 weeks.  Its all going to vary depending on where you are starting from.

Also, Disgusted uses a similar approach to the no carb and zero carb approach and the weight loss his clients get (1-2.5 lbs of weight loss per week as per his posts) are the same of any diet really.  

ukjeff

« Reply #736 on: June 06, 2013, 11:19:31 AM »
well if you eat 200 grams of protein then thats enough to maintain muscle on anyone, that adds up to 800 cals, so there is plenty room for carbs and you can still stay in deficit.
AND FOR THE GOD DAM 100TH TIME, the point that you keep saying ''there is no point'' is that is faster, FASTER, F A S T E R, THAT IS THE POINT WOW, NEXT TIME YOU SAY THERE IS NO POINT, REMEMBER IT IS FASTER
And I know its fast, but its faster to smoke a crack pipe and eat fuck all.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #737 on: June 06, 2013, 11:19:54 AM »

I also recall many people doing the Atkins diet craze in the early 2000s to mid 2000s and I rarely saw anyone ripped as well.  Atkins Diet is essentially the same thing, Zero Carbs, Protein Heavy diet,low calories.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #738 on: June 06, 2013, 11:26:04 AM »
I have been following a loose 2000-2400 kcal/day schedule of high protein, low-fat with hardly any cheat days for about a year and a half. The fat loss was pretty slow, but I wasn't in a real hurry. Over that period, I dropped about 40 pounds (245->205).

Over that time, I never felt like I was hungry at all. I think that I am pretty good being "hungry" in that I can more or less function fine, train fine and don't snap at co-workers or family. Lately, I have dropped down to about 1800-2200 kcal/day and still feel fine, but I am seriously considering dropping down to 1500 kcals/day for a few weeks to see how I feel. That would probably be about 1300 kcal/day below my expenditure, which is (check my math) about 1/3 pound fat/day or 2.25 pounds per week.

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #739 on: June 06, 2013, 11:29:46 AM »
I have been following a loose 2000-2400 kcal/day schedule of high protein, low-fat with hardly any cheat days for about a year and a half. The fat loss was pretty slow, but I wasn't in a real hurry. Over that period, I dropped about 40 pounds (245->205).

Over that time, I never felt like I was hungry at all. I think that I am pretty good being "hungry" in that I can more or less function fine, train fine and don't snap at co-workers or family. Lately, I have dropped down to about 1800-2200 kcal/day and still feel fine, but I am seriously considering dropping down to 1500 kcals/day for a few weeks to see how I feel. That would probably be about 1300 kcal/day below my expenditure, which is (check my math) about 1/3 pound fat/day or 2.25 pounds per week.

Caloric range between 1200-1600cals will not hinder your ability to function or train that much. It's actually not that steep of a caloric cut.

Once you go 1kcal and below, then life gets challenging.

Consumption of stimulants will help alot as previously mentioned in this thread.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #740 on: June 06, 2013, 11:35:06 AM »

Caloric range between 1200-1600cals will not hinder your ability to function or train that much. It's actually not that steep of a caloric cut.

Once you go 1kcal and below, then life gets challenging.

Consumption of stimulants will help alot as previously mentioned in this thread.

Yes, but at some point south of 1500 my wife starts to consider me "psycho" about my diet and all that entails...

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #741 on: June 06, 2013, 11:58:26 AM »
Fats come from eggs and meat mostly. Have them start with 80% lean beef and a nice rib eye on occasion. Not sure what the other guys are saying haven't read all of  the thread.
they are recommending a diet extremely low in fats and carbs....basically just lean protein and greens.  I can't imagine the need to do this unless you are 3 weeks out and behind in your prep.

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #742 on: June 06, 2013, 12:03:16 PM »
ok fair enough, some ppl do better on diets with carbs.

and btw epic posting pic of someone else ;D

you look brutal, respect, but the things here was how to lose bodyfat the fastest way, ofc other isdea are welcome too, but the matter wasnt whether someone will lose bit strenght or endurance, but just how to get rid of the fat asap.

and how to maintain very lean condition, not sure how close to that pic you stay year round.
thank you.

My only concern in having visible abs in the off-season....Have no desire to stay shredded all the time, as i do actually want to get bigger.  Different strokes for different folks....All the different approaches to fat loss is actually a fascinating topic to me.  One thing I have learned is that no matter how you do it.... you are going to be hungry most of the time if you are doing it right.

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #743 on: June 06, 2013, 12:23:38 PM »
thank you very much, see we get to agree on it.

you made an very important observation,no matter what, the body will have to be in pretty much permanent starving state most of the time, theres no easy way around, and too big meals ortoo much calorie dense foods or too much calories period simply stall the process, but if one avoids that,it kinda flows by itself,just have to remain mentaly calm.

and would you agree that esptowards the end,6% and lower, itbecomes hell either way.

fair enough if youre going for more size cool, i dont ,am happy with what i got, plus minus the couple lbs i gain when im not dieting.i find it very hard to get back to shredded,so i rather stay right around that conditioning at any time, most ppl have very hard time to get shredded,thats why most onlypull it off once a year or every other year or maybe even just once in lifetime.

i dont like giving it away afterwards quickly, and its not like one cant eat the most tasty things out there once hes there :D

Getting below 6% is when you start waking up in the middle of the night starving.  Another thing is when i get this lean I wake up to piss every 20 minutes.

The issue a lot of people have after a show is that the body is primed for both muscle gain and unfortunately, fat gain.  after being in a calorie defecit for 8-16 weeks (however long you diet) your body tends to store fat much easier and this is worse if the person was ever fat to begin with (which unfortunately, I was) due to existing fat cells.  I found that if i eat whatever I want only once a week (works better if it's a leg day) I can keep fat gain to a minimun....but i sure as shit am not going to stay anywhere as lean as I am on stage!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #744 on: June 06, 2013, 12:28:08 PM »

You might want to read up on the Minnesota Starvation Experiment from World War II in which they starved participants on 1500 calories and documented the effects before you engage in such methods.

Goals and methods

The primary objective of the Minnesota Starvation Experiment was to study in detail the physical and psychological effects of prolonged, famine-like semi-starvation on healthy men, as well as their subsequent rehabilitation from this condition. To achieve these goals, the 12-month study was divided into four distinct phases:

Control Period (12 weeks): This was a standardization period when the subjects received a controlled diet of approximately 3,200 calories of food each day. The diet of the subjects who were close to their “ideal” weight was adjusted so as to maintain caloric balance, while the diets of the underweight and overweight individuals was adjusted so as to bring them close to their ideal weight. On average, the group ended up slightly below their “ideal” weight.[2]:74 In addition, the clinical staff of the Laboratory of Physiological Hygiene routinely conducted a series of anthropometric, physiological and psychological tests designed to characterize the physical and mental health of each participant under normal conditions.
    Semi-Starvation Period (24 weeks): During the 6-month semi-starvation period, each subject’s dietary intake was cut to approximately 1,560 calories per day. Their meals were composed of foods that were expected to typify the diets of people in Europe during the latter stages of the war: potatoes, rutabagas, turnips, bread and macaroni.
    Restricted Rehabilitation Period (12 weeks): The participants were divided into four groups of eight men; each group received a strictly-controlled rehabilitation diet, consisting of one of four different caloric energy levels. In each energy-level group, the men were further subdivided into subgroups receiving differing protein and vitamin supplements regimes. In this manner, the clinical staff examined various energy, protein and vitamin strategies for re-nourishing the subjects from the conditions of famine induced during the semi-starvation period.
    Unrestricted Rehabilitation Period (8 weeks): For the final rehabilitation period, caloric intake and food content was unrestricted but carefully recorded and monitored.

During the starvation period, the subjects received two meals per day designed to induce the same level of nutritional stress for each participant. Since each subject had distinct metabolic characteristics, the diet of each man was adjusted throughout the starvation period to produce roughly a 25% total weight loss over the 24-week period.

The researchers tracked each subject's weight as a function of time elapsed since the beginning of the starvation period. For each subject, the weight versus time plot was expected—as well as enforced—to form a particular curve, the prediction weight-loss curve, whose characteristics were decided prior to the commencement of the experiment. The postulated curves turned out to be quite predictive for most subjects. If a subject did veer off his curve in any given week, his caloric intake for the next week would be adjusted, by varying the amount of bread and potatoes, to bring him back to the curve; however, the required adjustments were usually minor.[2]:75 The shapes of the curves were chosen “based on the concept that the rate of weight loss would progressively decrease and reach a relative plateau” at the final weight.[2]:74

For each subject, the weight vs. time curve was taken to be quadratic in time (in fact, an upward-opening parabola) with the minimum located at 24 weeks, at which point the weight is supposed to be equal to the final target body weight (the minimum is where the curve has zero slope; this corresponds to the “plateau” mentioned above). Mathematically, this means that the curve for each subject was given by

W(t)=W_{f}+K\, (24-t)^{2},

where t is the time (measured in weeks) elapsed since the beginning of the starvation period, W(t) is the subject’s weight at time t, and W_{f} is the final weight that the subject was supposed to reach at the end of the 24-week period. The constant K is determined by the requirement that W(t=0) be the initial weight W_{i}, i.e. by solving

W_{i}=W_{f}+K\, (24-0)^{2}

for K; this gives

K=\frac{W_{i}-W_{f}}{24^{2}}.

The authors expressed this in terms of the percent total weight loss P,

P=100 \times \frac{W_{i}-W_{f}}{W_{i}}

(which, as stated above, was supposed to be about 25% for all subjects), obtaining

K=\frac{P}{100 \times 24^{2}}\,W_{i}.

Throughout the duration of the study each man was assigned specific work tasks, was expected to walk 22 miles each week and required to keep a personal diary.[4] An extensive battery of tests was periodically administered, including the collection of metabolic and physical measurements; X-ray examinations; treadmill performance; and intelligence and psychological evaluation.
Results

The full report of results from the Minnesota Starvation Experiment was published in 1950 in a two-volume, 1,385 page text entitled The Biology of Human Starvation (University of Minnesota Press). The 50-chapter work contains an extensive analysis of the physiological and psychological data collected during the study, and a comprehensive literature review.

Among the conclusions from the study was the confirmation that prolonged semi-starvation produces significant increases in depression, hysteria and hypochondriasis as measured using the Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory. Indeed, most of the subjects experienced periods of severe emotional distress and depression.[1]:161 There were extreme reactions to the psychological effects during the experiment including self-mutilation (one subject amputated three fingers of his hand with an axe, though the subject was unsure if he had done so intentionally or accidentally).[5] Participants exhibited a preoccupation with food, both during the starvation period and the rehabilitation phase. Sexual interest was drastically reduced, and the volunteers showed signs of social withdrawal and isolation.[1]:123-124 The participants reported a decline in concentration, comprehension and judgment capabilities, although the standardized tests administered showed no actual signs of diminished capacity. There were marked declines in physiological processes indicative of decreases in each subject’s basal metabolic rate (the energy required by the body in a state of rest), reflected in reduced body temperature, respiration and heart rate. Some of the subjects exhibited edema in their extremities, presumably due to decreased levels of plasma proteins given that the body's ability to construct key proteins like albumin is based on available energy sources.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #745 on: June 06, 2013, 12:30:36 PM »
1300-1500 calories.  :-\

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #746 on: June 06, 2013, 12:31:15 PM »
T

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #747 on: June 06, 2013, 12:34:08 PM »
 :-\

growing lad

• Getbig II
« Reply #748 on: June 06, 2013, 12:37:52 PM »
To sum up:

The humanly fastest (not only) way to get shredded is to:
-go very low on calories
-majority coming from lean protein (get a gram per pound)
-trace fats, just from the lean meats, the odd egg or couple almonds.
-carbs only from fibrous veg. Lower the number faster you'll get shredded.
- steroids stop you shrinking to nothing
-cardio not neccassry, do it if u like tho.
-train hard, that doesn't mean heavy.
-best fat burner in the world I'm will power, learn to get thru hunger and realise to get shredded u suffer.
-once you reach shredded, then maintainance can include a good amount of tasty food every few days, then straight bk on get shredded diet for couple days to get back on track.

Yes you can diet slow on more carbs, fats, calories but this is not what the thread is about.

The end

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #749 on: June 06, 2013, 12:39:20 PM »
Minnesota study is misleading because people don't read it thoroughly.

All the negative affects started to manifest when participants reached 5%bf and below.

You also have to consider their food source, and lack of exercise.