Author Topic: Galeniko please grace us with your nutritional strategy  (Read 451004 times)

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
Re: Galeniko please grace us with your nutritional strategy
« Reply #950 on: June 10, 2013, 12:02:13 PM »
No way....  this guy killls Groink.  Groink has never been that ripped in his life and never will be.  He has every right to make the thread abou thim as he has the balls to post his pics in a thread that someone else started asking what he does.

Not what Bigmc is talking about.

...he's talking about their ego's.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #951 on: June 10, 2013, 01:12:51 PM »

I guess posting pics is ego driven but I like it.  Makes this place interesting, I don't want to read paragraphs of shit you guys spew all day without seeing what you look like. Picture is worth 2k posts on getbig to me.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #952 on: June 10, 2013, 01:19:56 PM »
I guess posting pics is ego driven but I like it.  Makes this place interesting, I don't want to read paragraphs of shit you guys spew all day without seeing what you look like. Picture is worth 2k posts on getbig to me.
X2 ..I post pics on any update or bodypart threads,,,i write as much as I can,,,just not as technical as gali/no one/Adonis/disgusted at explaining the facts or #'a,,let build do the talking.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #953 on: June 10, 2013, 01:22:24 PM »
Holy Bro science gone wild in this thread.

Best diet is Low cals + time.  That's all.  if you want to be lean by July 4th, then too fucking bad, you should have thought about that in January.

how is it 'broscience'? and why are you throwing that word around when it isn't even remotely applicable?

this is two guys laying out a very real, highly intense and results driven fat loss protocol that compresses the amount of time one needs to dedicate to getting to ultra low bf levels.

there is nothing broscience about it. it's two guys doing it and telling you how to do it thru experience, not what ifs or technically speakings. if you'd like to participate in the discussion or have something to share that's worthwhile please do but leave bullshit posts like this out if it.

broscience.  ::)
b

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #954 on: June 10, 2013, 01:24:45 PM »
how is it 'broscience'? and why are you throwing that word around when it isn't even remotely applicable?

this is two guys laying out a very real, highly intense and results driven fat loss protocol that compresses the amount of time one needs to dedicate to getting to ultra low bf levels.

there is nothing broscience about it. it's two guys doing it and telling you how to do it.

broscience.  ::)
true,,

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #955 on: June 10, 2013, 01:31:40 PM »
I guess posting pics is ego driven but I like it.  Makes this place interesting, I don't want to read paragraphs of shit you guys spew all day without seeing what you look like. Picture is worth 2k posts on getbig to me.

fuck ya. it's motivational. to read about something like this and see a guy showing you almost daily the changes he's making doing exactly what he says he's doing.

the pics are necessary. you know me I hate posting pics. but when one stand up and says 'this is the fastest most complete way to strip bf off your body' he'd better stand up and deliver. esp on this board. and props to gal for grinding it out and taking the time to do so.

also, it verifies that what is being said works. you can not argue his results. you can not say it doesn't work the way it's laid out. everyone has theory's and ideas on this board about training and diet. they are a dime a dozen. there's no 'I'll post pics when I get in shape I'm almost there' here cause it works. period.

Gal stepped up and shut a lot of people up. proved what he's doing works. he brought and continues to bring his A game while others still wallow in mediocrity.
b

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #956 on: June 10, 2013, 01:34:02 PM »
Too many stories about this guy and this guy and that guy.  But you need to also look at where they started.  A naturally skinny kid who decided to lift weights and is ripped will have an easier time with 2000 calories or 2500 or whatever, than someone who had to do the opposite and lose weight to get into shape.  plus some of you guys with your hummingbird physiques of a massive 165 pounds make me laugh about your diet ailments.  Give me a fucking break.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #957 on: June 10, 2013, 01:57:47 PM »
Too many stories about this guy and this guy and that guy.  But you need to also look at where they started.  A naturally skinny kid who decided to lift weights and is ripped will have an easier time with 2000 calories or 2500 or whatever, than someone who had to do the opposite and lose weight to get into shape.  plus some of you guys with your hummingbird physiques of a massive 165 pounds make me laugh about your diet ailments.  Give me a fucking break.

what the fuck are you talking about?

what does anything you just wrote have anything to do with what Gal and I are sharing herel?

we are not taking about using 2000cal or 2400cal. show me one post gal or I have made that says to diet on 2000-2400 cals. what the fuck are you even talking about?

try reading the thread dildo and educating yourself on what's going on before spouting off your nonsense cause there is nothing in your post that is neither intelligent or insightful. it's not even argumentative cause it has nothing to do with anything. it's just a rambling bunch of disconnected stupidity that doesn't make sense.

b

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #958 on: June 10, 2013, 01:59:34 PM »
what the fuck are you talking about?

what does anything you just wrote have anything to do with what Gal and I are sharing herel?

we are not taking about using 2000cal or 2400cal. show me one post gal or I have made that says to diet on 2000-2400 cals. what the fuck are you even talking about?

try reading the thread dildo and educating yourself on what's going on before spouting off your nonsense cause there is nothing in your post that is neither intelligent or insightful. it's not even argumentative cause it has nothing to do with anything. it's just a rambling bunch of disconnected stupidity that doesn't make sense.

perhaps if you took a minute to educate yourself on this and then form an opinion on that knowledge we could have what I hope would be a sensical discussion. but to carry in like you are just makes you look a tool.

come back when you have something to say that makes sense.
blah blah, whine whine, blah blah waaaaaaa

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #959 on: June 10, 2013, 02:02:35 PM »
blah blah, whine whine, blah blah waaaaaaa

hahahaha exactly.

thanks for coming out, stupid.

now, kindly run along before you get a further beating.
b

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
« Reply #960 on: June 10, 2013, 03:03:12 PM »

I know. Old habits die hard i guess.  I haven't posted a pic in a year and don't jump into every physique and update  thread...and TRUST me, it's not because I "can't"  ;). I'm into my 8th week of 500 mgs tren ace, 200 mgs test prop, the shit is in FULL effect....i just don't care anymore, and Don't feel the desire to post pics...I guess I'm getting old and mellowing....49 in two weeks.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #961 on: June 10, 2013, 03:33:10 PM »
 galeniko and groink are simply awesome

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #962 on: June 10, 2013, 03:38:45 PM »
Galeniko should do an EPIC MEAL TIME episode.

leninja

• Getbig II
« Reply #963 on: June 10, 2013, 03:52:53 PM »
this thread is awesome  ;D

galeniko, what kind of training do you do on this diet? frequence of workout, etc?

high volume, short rest?

ps. thanks btw for the tips you gave me by PM  ;D

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
« Reply #964 on: June 10, 2013, 03:56:21 PM »
and i can do this in some frequency that boggles the mind and stay in this shape ,as long i follow some rules.

How often and what rules?  ;D

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #965 on: June 10, 2013, 04:02:20 PM »
ok, seen the vid and pics above?

now look what you can get away with when so lean, and youll see ill maintain this condition for however long i please.

this is what ive eaten yesterday,i could take pics of the empty packagings but i think theres no need(who dont believe will say thats just the packagings etc):

ok here goes:

-500gramms chicken breast, 2lbs veggies total of 800cals

-2 lbs of caramel soft icecream  1300cals

-10 various chocolate bars,each 300cals,thats 3300cals

-those above chocolate bars have been eaten with 2lbsof bread on which ive put extra butter, no idea how many calories that is

-1pizza 1000cals

-sausages(2) with bread and mayo and ketchup. and 2 chinese spring rolls,thatll be at very least 500cals

-10 various icecreams of average 300cal each, thatll be another 3000cals.

thats it , i wonder if the other diets allow such meals, yes that was 1 meal.

thats roughly 10k calories.

and i can do this in some frequency that boggles the mind and stay in this shape ,as long i follow some rules.

i dont need "couple few carbs daily"to feel good blabla.i rather have whatever i want and as much as i want,rather than some carbs or fats, restricting myself for half a year to lose couple lbs of fat and maybe permanenetly damage thyroid with t3, or do mindless hours of cardio.

some people dont seem to know why pros use carbs in their diets, its certainly fuck all to do with feeling better.

hope this helps.

How can you possibly eat that much?

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #966 on: June 10, 2013, 04:12:14 PM »

-500gramms chicken breast, 2lbs veggies total of 800cals

-2 lbs of caramel soft icecream  1300cals

-10 various chocolate bars,each 300cals,thats 3300cals

-those above chocolate bars have been eaten with 2lbsof bread on which ive put extra butter, no idea how many calories that is

-1pizza 1000cals

-sausages(2) with bread and mayo and ketchup. and 2 chinese spring rolls,thatll be at very least 500cals

-10 various icecreams of average 300cal each, thatll be another 3000cals.

thats it , i wonder if the other diets allow such meals, yes that was 1 meal.

thats roughly 10k calories.

lol

goddamn. :D

see, I know what I can eat, and I've seen xfactor eat but this is another level.

there's a lot of caveats to this. you mentioned one if them. being lean to begin with. but on the way down to this bf level meals up to 3k of whatever you want every few days is pretty normal. but if your a lard ass or a lazy trainer/ dieter and are using food for comfort instead of for a distinct purpose, guess what? you'll fail. part of this involves knowing when to do it, and how much to consume. these are not static variables once you get down past 6% as we are both discovering whereas maintaining 7% and up and dieting down to that number there isn't a lot of manipulation and the basic tenants of the method we've outlined apply- 3-4 days 800-1000cal.  one big meal before bed of maintenance cals of whatever you want. rinse cycle repeat.

we talked in pm about this. certain things happen in the body in this diet once you hit 6 and lower that we aren't going to go into detail on here. lets just say there are certain times and frequencies that you can do this and certain times your body will not allow it.

there's actually a lot of note comparing going on. and exactly everything we are each doing apart coincides with the results we are both experiencing which only goes to further validate in my mind the efficacy of this system it's not just individual you couldn't meet more different people genetically than gal and I. he responds to carbs. I respond to fats. I have very unstable blood sugar. his levels are solid. I am using minuscule amounts of anabolics and gh. gal isn't using gh. neither of us like fat burners. he likes whole foods. I prefer 3 things and not eating for taste.

but we are both experiencing the same results despite having two very different systems and different needs within the system. this only goes to further cement we have a very novel, applicable approach that can be tailored to each user, but still supplies the same results to all users despite those differences.

b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #967 on: June 10, 2013, 04:17:17 PM »
this thread is awesome  ;D

galeniko, what kind of training do you do on this diet? frequence of workout, etc?

high volume, short rest?

ps. thanks btw for the tips you gave me by PM  ;D

oh shit that's the other thing we do differently.

we train differently as well. but the same way in some ways. it'll all be outlined at a later date.

b

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
« Reply #968 on: June 10, 2013, 04:38:30 PM »
Been following the thread from the start, you and gal are rewiring my approach!

Made great progress already, will post pics soon  8)

3-4 days 800-1000cal.  one big meal before bed of maintenance cals of whatever you want. rinse cycle repeat.

Do you mean, 3-4 days of strict protein, cabs from vegs and low fats...and then a meal of ANYTHING on the 5th day, amounting to maintenance cals?

Thanks man

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #969 on: June 10, 2013, 04:49:29 PM »

Made great progress already, will post pics soon  8)

Do you mean, 3-4 days of strict protein, cabs from vegs and low fats...and then a meal of ANYTHING on the 5th day, amounting to maintenance cals?

Thanks man

Why not eat anything you want everyday, amounting to maintenance Cals? That is the Adonis Principles. I use it, Vince Goodrum uses it, the proof is in our results.

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
« Reply #970 on: June 10, 2013, 04:54:01 PM »
Why not eat anything you want everyday, amounting to maintenance Cals? That is the Adonis Principles. I use it, Vince Goodrum uses it, the proof is in our results.

What about the shizzo principles, necking cheap liquor and posting drivel?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #971 on: June 10, 2013, 04:59:48 PM »
What about the shizzo principles, necking cheap liquor and posting drivel?
Ah! Those principles. They have only allowed me to become the King Of Getbig.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #972 on: June 10, 2013, 05:02:42 PM »

Made great progress already, will post pics soon  8)

Thanks man

yes exactly. 3-4 days of very low cals. 800-1000. then one meal to maintenance of whatever you want (ANYTHING- pizza burgers ice cream) on the 4th day before bed. this will get you to 6% no problem faster than any method out there.

Gal likes carbs and veg. I prefer a more militant approach with my food due to my personality, and fats instead of carbs for fuel. but yes the one constant is higher protein. there are tips and tricks buried in the thread to help you with your appetite and other things to help you get to where you want to be.

Gal and I take two approaches within the same system but get the same results. that's the beauty of this. this can be used for the rest of your life to not just get into shape but maintain it. that being said experiment a bit. take a few weeks to try the carb approach. does it work? are you functioning well? then stick with it. if not try the fats. the beauty is one of them will work for you.

thanks for the props dude it really means a lot. enjoy your new body dude.  cheers and good luck.
b

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #973 on: June 10, 2013, 05:32:01 PM »

lol

goddamn. :D

see, I know what I can eat, and I've seen xfactor eat but this is another level.

there's a lot of caveats to this. you mentioned one if them. being lean to begin with. but on the way down to this bf level meals up to 3k of whatever you want every few days is pretty normal. but if your a lard ass or a lazy trainer/ dieter and are using food for comfort instead of for a distinct purpose, guess what? you'll fail. part of this involves knowing when to do it, and how much to consume. these are not static variables once you get down past 6% as we are both discovering whereas maintaining 7% and up and dieting down to that number there isn't a lot of manipulation and the basic tenants of the method we've outlined apply- 3-4 days 800-1000cal.  one big meal before bed of maintenance cals of whatever you want. rinse cycle repeat.

we talked in pm about this. certain things happen in the body in this diet once you hit 6 and lower that we aren't going to go into detail on here. lets just say there are certain times and frequencies that you can do this and certain times your body will not allow it.

there's actually a lot of note comparing going on. and exactly everything we are each doing apart coincides with the results we are both experiencing which only goes to further validate in my mind the efficacy of this system it's not just individual you couldn't meet more different people genetically than gal and I. he responds to carbs. I respond to fats. I have very unstable blood sugar. his levels are solid. I am using minuscule amounts of anabolics and gh. gal isn't using gh. neither of us like fat burners. he likes whole foods. I prefer 3 things and not eating for taste.

but we are both experiencing the same results despite having two very different systems and different needs within the system. this only goes to further cement we have a very novel, applicable approach that can be tailored to each user, but still supplies the same results to all users despite those differences.

Remember when we were in playa at the beach party at 5am and I was dancing with that 2 pound burger. I still have photos of me holding it next to my abs. 

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #974 on: June 10, 2013, 05:46:25 PM »
Remember when we were in playa at the beach party at 5am and I was dancing with that 2 pound burger. I still have photos of me holding it next to my abs.  

omg i just remembered that- you took off. im looking for you. i go to T im like wheres X shes like he went to get something to eat. haha comes back with the biggest burger i have seen. i dunno how you can eat at 'those times'. last thing on my mind is food. better yet i cant believe you were hungry enough to walk thru that crowd, go to that burger place (matt was right they had killer burgers) and then walk back into the club and eat it. classic.

leanest guy in Playa eating a 2 pound burger with bacon at 5 am in a club on the beach. :D

last time i went to playa and left the club to eat i got pick pocketed by that hooker on the way to that burrito place. i go to pay for my food and there is no money in my pockets! im like ok, i know im a little blown up right now, but not that much where the F is my money. haha
b