Author Topic: Galeniko please grace us with your nutritional strategy  (Read 450583 times)

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
Re: Galeniko please grace us with your nutritional strategy
« Reply #1725 on: July 02, 2013, 05:20:37 PM »
Just need to face facts, had you said you were charging from the start then you wouldn't have got this shit.But saying it would be free and you would never charge ,then suddenly doing a 180 to charging 20 dollars makes you look like a couple of lying deceptive shysters.I can just imagine the delusional private messages between them both, " hey bro '70 pages!if we charge we'll earn a fortune!make up some shit about being angry for being criticised and that's why we'll charge, even though it makes no sense!"

we're charging $20 for it. get over it. it's time you dealt with it cause your constant whining is unbecoming.

I've repeated adnauseum why we decided to charge for the book. calculating my personal time putting it together I'm making a whole dollar an hour. that's just for MY TIME. not even accounting for the value of the info. that's free. if your too dense to get why that's your problem.

I've never seen two people bitch so much about $20. how fucking broke are you anyway? tell you what, bigtime, give me the info i need to western union you and bigmac $20 so you can buy some more cans of soup.

we could have charged a $100 for this info and it would have been a gift. but its not the info your buying its the time im taking out if my day to compile it all.

who the fuck are you to expect or demand anything of me for free? your FUCKING LUCKY im even sharing this info. people pay thousands for this info. think that's an exaggeration? lol it's not. hire a top 'perp guy' a minimum monthly payment plus a one time fee. and your crying about a whole $20.

I'm sorry sunshine. my time is valuable. maybe you have plenty while waiting for buses and standing in line at the soup kitchen but I don't have that luxury. so get over it. it is what it is. don't like it? too bad. don't buy it, hardtimes.

b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #1726 on: July 02, 2013, 05:32:05 PM »
Shady grifters is what they are.

Sad that so many have fallen for the come-on.

ya. guys are changing their bodies in record time. must be their imaginations.

one user a few posts back has only lost 35 pounds. maybe his scale isn't working correctly.

real shady shit here. we're just roping people in with a system that has zero merit.

::)
b

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #1727 on: July 02, 2013, 05:52:11 PM »
It wouldn't be getbig without the hating trolls. This is to be expected.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #1728 on: July 02, 2013, 05:52:58 PM »
It wouldn't be getbig without the hating trolls. This is to be expected.

Getbig has always turned on shameless promotion

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #1729 on: July 02, 2013, 05:55:53 PM »

I've told galeniko to leave getbig if he wanted to make money off of this. He laughed and said it's not about making money. Is that so hard to believe? 

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #1730 on: July 02, 2013, 05:58:06 PM »
I've told galeniko to leave getbig if he wanted to make money off of this. He laughed and said it's not about making money. Is that so hard to believe? 

It's starting to read like an infomercial, I fail to see what about this diet couldn't be summed up on an a4 sheet of paper.

bbrower

• Getbig II
« Reply #1731 on: July 02, 2013, 06:05:28 PM »
Then don't buy it. Why are you crying about it? It's twenty bucks, I've had 20 bucks worth of entertainment from this thread alone. Forgot to quote, for army.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #1732 on: July 02, 2013, 06:06:55 PM »

answer my question. who the fuck are you to expect or demand anything of me for free. your a gnat it would seem. a parasitic flea who needs to feed off others cause it lacks the ability to do anything for itself. you go thru life like this? I pity you and those you associate with.

I messaged gal. told him I was done trying to help you fucking ingrates. and I really and truly am. told him I'd be happy to finish the book and give it to people we know in real life who approach us constantly for advise and tell you, bigmc and a few others and the rest of getbig to go fuck themselves and ruin a good thing for many people.

I'll leave it up to him what we do. wouldn't break my heart to see this entire thread deleted. I know one thing. I'll never openly help another living soul on this board cause of people like you.

nice going, mouthpiece.
b

bbrower

• Getbig II
« Reply #1733 on: July 02, 2013, 06:09:58 PM »
yah its bit weird how many americans turn communst about 10or 20usd :D

im not affraid of the reviews, i know its a very good book.

They more than likely look like shit.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #1734 on: July 02, 2013, 06:18:36 PM »
answer my question. who the fuck are you to expect or demand anything of me for free. your a gnat it would seem. a parasitic flea who needs to feed off others cause it lacks the ability to do anything for itself. you go thru life like this? I pity you and those you associate with.

I messaged gal. told him I was done trying to help you fucking ingrates. and I really and truly am. told him I'd be happy to finish the book and give it to people we know in real life who approach us constantly for advise and tell you, bigmc and a few others and the rest of getbig to go fuck themselves and ruin a good thing for many people.

I'll leave it up to him what we do. wouldn't break my heart to see this entire thread deleted. I know one thing. I'll never openly help another living soul on this board cause of people like you.

nice going, mouthpiece.

This is exactly the type of reaction these guys want.  ;D

Galeniko ...so calm and well poised. You're a lot smarter than you look.  ;D

You should write a book on life I'll buy that one this one I don't know. lol

O.Z.

• Getbig IV
  • Team Swimmers
« Reply #1735 on: July 02, 2013, 06:19:18 PM »
No One/Gal,

I don't know why you bother wasting your time and energy on someone who is obviously trolling.
You should just ignore them and they would stop, otherwise if you reply they will keep trolling.
I for one as many others am happy to pay $20 (hopefully I will survive without it) and to be honest I would do the same thing and charge people.
Why would I waste my time and knowledge earned through personal experience and give it for free?
This might change someone lives for better and forever.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #1736 on: July 02, 2013, 06:56:04 PM »
yeah you have profiteered from our frendship and know eevrything anway ;D
would our discusions fit into an a4 page?

Yeah if anything I owe you more than the price of that book  ;D

The gist of any diet can be summarized in a few points but its the knowledge and first hand experience you have that needs a lot more detail. This is what other authors don't have...plenty of people have written diet books but they look like absolute shit.

Lets face it... staying above 8% bodyfat is settling for plain mediocrity. This diet will get you to that point the quickest if you're fat and even quicker below that point if you can tough it out for a few weeks.

At the end of the day if someone wants it they'll buy it if not it's not like you guys are gonna be out on the street begging for change.

in b4 I must be getting some sort of cut lol

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #1737 on: July 02, 2013, 07:07:01 PM »

nice going, mouthpiece.
Calm down Gloria, you are starting to give away your power bottom status.80+ pages on how many different ways you can say eat 800 calories of protein and some green veggies a day, lose fat.Someone needs to get outside.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #1738 on: July 02, 2013, 07:47:12 PM »
LOL at people thinking $10 is making money on this.  Barely pays for anything

iabadman2

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #1739 on: July 02, 2013, 09:06:43 PM »
 I just have to say .....I see real value in this thread and I greatly appreciate Gal and no one .........They have been totally gentleman to me personally as well .....I would gladly pay 20 bucks to read their book ......it is real world info .....sometimes work really works is not what science suggests ......I have seen this regarding so many things throught my life and especially in bbing .......Thanks again .....let me know when and where you want your money sent .....and I am sure I could help turn some clients your way as well once you figure out your costs for on line training ......All the best .......stop defending yourself .....let  the other guys have doubt , judge , or discredit ......You belief in yourselves and what you are doing .....They are entitled to their opinions .....respect them and never take it personal ......In fact , never take anything personal .....I promise you that only hurts you !!! .......Good luck fellas .....I am around for you two as well

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #1740 on: July 02, 2013, 10:53:40 PM »
I just have to say .....I see real value in this thread and I greatly appreciate Gal and no one .........They have been totally gentleman to me personally as well .....I would gladly pay 20 bucks to read their book ......it is real world info .....sometimes work really works is not what science suggests ......I have seen this regarding so many things throught my life and especially in bbing .......Thanks again .....let me know when and where you want your money sent .....and I am sure I could help turn some clients your way as well once you figure out your costs for on line training ......All the best .......stop defending yourself .....let  the other guys have doubt , judge , or discredit ......You belief in yourselves and what you are doing .....They are entitled to their opinions .....respect them and never take it personal ......In fact , never take anything personal .....I promise you that only hurts you !!! .......Good luck fellas .....I am around for you two as well

its funny. i opened this thread  and scrolled thru the posts and your was the last one, and truthfully the only one i took the time to read, if only cause i dont want to re hash the same bs that has no basis or foundation other than what its rooted in jealousy and ill intent.

that being said, you continue to remind me how much of a class act you are. i could, and will, take away from everything you wrote in the post. you remind me how better minds think, and dont get caught up in the vitriol others spew. so many salient points here i could address. words spoken by someone who has lived a long time, maybe not chronologically, but in 'real' time.

thanks for the kind words and the reminder. im looking forward to your review of the book.

cheers dude- coronas on me next time im in LV if thats still your home.
b

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #1741 on: July 02, 2013, 10:54:42 PM »
Just a note on this -

People love to throw that picture out to discredit Lyle, but it's not really fair. That was his first or second real meet years ago, and he really doesn't hold himself out there as a powerlifting guru in the way, that say, Rippetoe or Simmons does. He's always been more on the general fitness side of things, with a bias toward endurance sports. Infact, he was a very decent speed skater, decent enough that he had a shot at the Olympic trails at an advanced age, so that counts for something.

Lyle's main strength is that he's honest about things, if he doesn't know he admits it, or finds someone that does know to explain it. I've never seen him lie about drugs or there role in certain areas. He is probably the most honest of the gurus out there.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #1742 on: July 02, 2013, 11:00:20 PM »
Just a note on this -

People love to throw that picture out to discredit Lyle, but it's not really fair. That was his first or second real meet years ago, and he really doesn't hold himself out there as a powerlifting guru in the way, that say, Rippetoe or Simmons does. He's always been more on the general fitness side of things, with a bias toward endurance sports. Infact, he was a very decent speed skater, decent enough that he had a shot at the Olympic trails at an advanced age, so that counts for something.

Lyle's main strength is that he's honest about things, if he doesn't know he admits it, or finds someone that does know to explain it. I've never seen him lie about drugs or there role in certain areas. He is probably the most honest of the gurus out there.
You're not helping him. If he actually had to train to lift 335 that's even sadder. And if he's so honest, he should be honest with himself and choose a different hobby.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #1743 on: July 02, 2013, 11:16:03 PM »
No, but to judge one's right to be a "Guru" based on something like that picture is a silly premiss. A guru should only be judged by one thing - "Are they getting results for their people?" . In Lyle's case the majority of the people that buy his books are more on the regular side of spectrum, as opposed to hardcore guys, and for them, he is earning his keep.

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1744 on: July 02, 2013, 11:20:42 PM »
Lyle is a douche and looks like he never touched a weight in his life.. But his PMSF is basically gals diet, just with added fish oil.

Also he made layme nerdstrom cry

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #1745 on: July 03, 2013, 12:11:35 AM »
using gimmicks to promote you argument

priceless  ;D
T

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1746 on: July 03, 2013, 01:24:06 AM »
Lyle is a douche and looks like he never touched a weight in his life.. But his PMSF is basically gals diet, just with added fish oil.

Also he made layme nerdstrom cry

Did he?

Do you happen to have a link to thread or video?
all drugs - TPPIIP

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #1747 on: July 03, 2013, 01:54:27 AM »
Just a note on this -

do you have any idea what his weight was there?

if he was competing in the 14's, 23's or even the 32's then that's not a bad pull

but word has it that's he's a huge fucking douchebag

and what's was his bench at this meet, any idea?

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #1748 on: July 03, 2013, 02:41:02 AM »
do you have any idea what his weight was there?

if he was competing in the 14's, 23's or even the 32's then that's not a bad pull

but word has it that's he's a huge fucking douchebag

and what's was his bench at this meet, any idea?

Unfortunatelly, that's 25+25+2.5+2.5+20 = 75kg, lol.

Hopefully weight colors are not standard and it's 50+50+20+5+5=130kg but that's still shitty. I lifted that after half a year of training at impressive 59kg bodyweight lol.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #1749 on: July 03, 2013, 02:44:46 AM »
Unfortunatelly, that's 25+25+2.5+2.5+20 = 75kg, lol.

Hopefully weight colors are not standard and it's 50+50+20+5+5=130kg but that's still shitty. I lifted that after half a year of training at impressive 59kg bodyweight lol.

so if it's 75 kg ie. 165 pounds instead of 335 pounds then that is brutal

a friend of mine pulled 405 @ 132 and benched 290 (without a bench shirt) in a sanctioned meet, so those are decent numbers for a 32er