Author Topic: Galeniko please grace us with your nutritional strategy  (Read 450739 times)

ukjeff

Re: Galeniko please grace us with your nutritional strategy
« Reply #1950 on: July 07, 2013, 03:11:25 PM »
this is knda related tidbit.

today i went to the beach.
you know, theres like toiletplace there with a sink with mirror infront of it.
so i went to the toilet after coming out of the water, looking jacked as hell from the swimming pump.
now i exit the toilet and have to walk by that mentioned sink and what do i see there,as i aproach the place from behind?
a permafatso, ironically red skin like a pig instead of mt2 induced tan(like the knowledgeable do), standing infront of the mirror and fully spreading his lats, hitting a front lat pose, and "flexing" the area where a chest would suposed to be(his was all fat and bitchtits), his v taper was non existent even with his fatslats fully out.
i observe that macabre show for couple seconds he doesnt see me.
then suddenly he notices someone is standing there, but not stopping, only when he realized that fully jacked guy stands there he immediately stopped the pose and walked away as if nothing happened.

then later on , as i was lying there in the sun, there was 3 women next to me, 1 hot and with good taste , 1 tall with cow-like hips and bbuilder gut syndrome and 1 was plain fat.
they seeked contact, very loudly talking about weight training"how can i develop this and that muscle"blabla.
the wide hipped cow has  a laugh about guys walking with ILS (she dont mean me,i never do that), the hot one finds me pleasing(they all do, but only the hot one has courage to admit so),which is funny for later on.the "simply fat one"girl is debating with the hot one over me and says she just doesnt find my physique pleasing(i told her i find her to be just perfect later), and then, suddenly, the above mentioned fatso from the toilet incident comes along walking, beer in one hand, fries and icecreas im other, "pecs" full out, tenfold dwared by his humongous barndoor wide gut, and the guy again oversses me(bc im small ;D) and looks at the girls as if its only up to his goodwill whether they should be fucked by him or not, as if hed do them a favour(i swear this lad has nerves of steel), this is so hillarious bc the widehipped cow has just laughed about ils guys 2 minutes before, then the guy finally sees me and suddenly deflates again,

what do we conclude from this?permafatsos know full well they havent got shit on rachorse like physique, ripped to shreds.

the other day,some whore aproached me and asked me if i have a ciggy for her, for they allegedly dont sell them there(which they do).

ripped physique has similiar effect on women like shit to flies

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #1951 on: July 07, 2013, 06:17:22 PM »
there should be chapter on 'gali lingo'
fatso
perma fatso
cow like
ripped to shreds race horse,,,

Nomad

• Getbig IV
all drugs - TPPIIP

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #1953 on: July 07, 2013, 06:43:26 PM »

so i went to the toilet after coming out of the water, looking jacked as hell from the swimming pump.
now i exit the toilet and have to walk by that mentioned sink and what do i see there,as i aproach the place from behind?
a permafatso, ironically red skin like a pig instead of mt2 induced tan(like the knowledgeable do), standing infront of the mirror and fully spreading his lats, hitting a front lat pose, and "flexing" the area where a chest would suposed to be(his was all fat and bitchtits), his v taper was non existent even with his fatslats fully out.
then suddenly he notices someone is standing there, but not stopping, only when he realized that fully jacked guy stands there he immediately stopped the pose and walked away as if nothing happened.

then later on , as i was lying there in the sun, there was 3 women next to me, 1 hot and with good taste , 1 tall with cow-like hips and bbuilder gut syndrome and 1 was plain fat.
they seeked contact, very loudly talking about weight training"how can i develop this and that muscle"blabla.
the wide hipped cow has  a laugh about guys walking with ILS (she dont mean me,i never do that), the hot one finds me pleasing(they all do, but only the hot one has courage to admit so),which is funny for later on.the "simply fat one"girl is debating with the hot one over me and says she just doesnt find my physique pleasing(i told her i find her to be just perfect later), and then, suddenly, the above mentioned fatso from the toilet incident comes along walking, beer in one hand, fries and icecreas im other, "pecs" full out, tenfold dwared by his humongous barndoor wide gut, and the guy again oversses me(bc im small ;D) and looks at the girls as if its only up to his goodwill whether they should be fucked by him or not, as if hed do them a favour(i swear this lad has nerves of steel), this is so hillarious bc the widehipped cow has just laughed about ils guys 2 minutes before, then the guy finally sees me and suddenly deflates again,

what do we conclude from this?permafatsos know full well they havent got shit on rachorse like physique, ripped to shreds.

the other day,some whore aproached me and asked me if i have a ciggy for her, for they allegedly dont sell them there(which they do).

Haha good job Galeniko

Did the permafatso looked like this ?

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #1954 on: July 07, 2013, 07:19:56 PM »
woa....any updates on this?

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=198938.msg2892821#msg2892821

ya, what do you want to know?

how dildo 'ukbeth' tired of getting fed his lunch by me for two straight days after i had allowed him the grace of running his mouth at mine and gals' expense in this thread, decided to do some sleuthing, found a classic legendary thread from back in the day that someone created in an attempt to discredit me?

not really a whole lot to talk about, or see here, other than how sadly desperate our little boy bethany has become in order to troll thru 3 years of post history in a feeble attempt to own somebody that has about as much strength as that emaciated broomstick he calls a body. lol

b

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #1955 on: July 07, 2013, 07:27:55 PM »
Ukjeff is one hell of a negative, sad son of a bitch, comparable only to uberman in that regard but...

he looked great in his contest pic. I am sorry but both of you don't come even remotely close to him. I hate him as much as you do (and you hate me) but that's the sad truth. He has Frank Zane'esque look to his physique.

Weight is irrelevant since Flex Wheeler destroyed everyone on this planet being sub 220.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #1956 on: July 07, 2013, 07:49:06 PM »
Ukjeff is one hell of a negative, sad son of a bitch, comparable only to uberman in that regard but...

he looked great in his contest pic. I am sorry but both of you don't come even remotely close to him. I hate him as much as you do (and you hate me) but that's the sad truth. He has Frank Zane'esque look to his physique.

Weight is irrelevant since Flex Wheeler destroyed everyone on this planet being sub 220.

hey bro, let me explain to you what i see. after reading it im sure you'll agree. the illusion is that his structure is his saving grace. let me explain.

looks great? hes flat, stringy and looks to have about as much lean tissue as a piece of jerky. given his age tho the resemblence to jerky is probably not conincidental.

the reason he looks like the cumulation of the effects i mention is a ineffective, inefficient approach to dieting. nobdoy who uses anabolics like has has admitted to should look so flat and unimpressive dieted down. his calories are not being ustilised properly and his anabolics are not being utlisied properly. he should be full, dense and impressive. he is none of the 3. he does have a good structure on top of which the jerky sits, and thank god for that or he'd be a complete mess, but thats as far as it goes.

i made him an offer in another thread. let me and gal prep him for his next show. we'll bring him in looking exactly the way gal and i walk around every day- not just one day- every day.

up to him if he wants to waste another 12-16 weeks of his life to look sub par.

cheers.
b

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1957 on: July 07, 2013, 07:49:24 PM »

ya, what do you want to know?

how dildo 'ukbeth' tired of getting fed his lunch by me for two straight days after i had allowed him the grace of running his mouth at mine and gals' expense in this thread, decided to do some sleuthing, found a classic legendary thread from back in the day that someone created in an attempt to discredit me?

not really a whole lot to talk about, or see here, other than how sadly desperate our little boy bethany has become in order to troll thru 3 years of post history in a feeble attempt to own somebody that has about as much strength as that emaciated broomstick he calls a body. lol

Is this you or not?
all drugs - TPPIIP

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #1958 on: July 07, 2013, 07:51:59 PM »
Is this you or not?

lol who the fuck are you again? if you want to believe thats me, fill your boots sunshine. you'll forgive me if i dont jump to satisfy you with an answer.

youd do well to address me properly going forward. sir, or your god-ness will do nicely.
b

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1959 on: July 07, 2013, 08:09:02 PM »
lol who the fuck are you again? if you want to believe thats me, fill your boots sunshine. you'll forgive me if i dont jump to satisfy you with an answer.

youd do well to address me properly going forward. sir, or your god-ness will do nicely.

I asked you a simple question.

Is this you or not?

all drugs - TPPIIP

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #1960 on: July 07, 2013, 08:21:02 PM »
all i care about is having shredded and small waist

how small is your waist?

and i'm talking bout a measurement taken about an inch (2 cm) below the navel, none of this measurement taken at the slimmest and narrowest part of the waist horseshit

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #1961 on: July 07, 2013, 08:29:51 PM »
80cm,just above that.with empty gut.
and 48cm cannons ripped.

the arms look like they absolutely dwarf the waist from all sides.

i know bouncer has smaller waist, but he got nowhere near the arms.

:D

btw ofc the narrowest part is what counts,lol.

nice honest answer, i respect that brother 8)

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #1962 on: July 07, 2013, 10:08:21 PM »
to give a bit of an update (not that anyone asked), i've been sticking (admittedly a little loosely) to this diet for the past month or so now, and have become quite lean.  i'm still hoping to get striations in my quads, which it seems like im just on the cusp of, in the right light.  sickening veins on the abs and calves at times, striations on triceps, even can see my pathetic brachialis in the right light (i swear i thought this muscle didn't exist on me until now), and the lowest part of my lats are starting to come in, such that the "christmas tree" extends all the way down.

i basically eat 2 scoops of whey and a handful of nuts after waking up.  go to work, don't eat all day pretty much, have a coffee and tea or two, then come home and eat about 1/2 lb chicken in some sauce or spices + steamed vegetables.  later that night i'll have maybe another 2 scoops of whey and some more nuts.

all in all, about 150g protein, a bag of vegetables, and a decent couple handfuls of nuts.

i'm not really hungry at most times, but the weight is coming off and i feel good.  my workouts have been fine, though my strength is pretty sad (405 deadlift felt like 500+, for example).  even if i've lost lean tissue (hard to tell), i like the way i look now more than the way i looked a month ago.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1963 on: July 07, 2013, 10:20:43 PM »
to give a bit of an update (not that anyone asked), i've been sticking (admittedly a little loosely) to this diet for the past month or so now, and have become quite lean.  i'm still hoping to get striations in my quads, which it seems like im just on the cusp of, in the right light.  sickening veins on the abs and calves at times, striations on triceps, even can see my pathetic brachialis in the right light (i swear i thought this muscle didn't exist on me until now), and the lowest part of my lats are starting to come in, such that the "christmas tree" extends all the way down.

i basically eat 2 scoops of whey and a handful of nuts after waking up.  go to work, don't eat all day pretty much, have a coffee and tea or two, then come home and eat about 1/2 lb chicken in some sauce or spices + steamed vegetables.  later that night i'll have maybe another 2 scoops of whey and some more nuts.

all in all, about 150g protein, a bag of vegetables, and a decent couple handfuls of nuts.

i'm not really hungry at most times, but the weight is coming off and i feel good.  my workouts have been fine, though my strength is pretty sad (405 deadlift felt like 500+, for example).  even if i've lost lean tissue (hard to tell), i like the way i look now more than the way i looked a month ago.

Very intriguing. How much weight have you lost?

I'm on a diet too. Basically, I have bronchitis and am on a strong antibiotic. My appetite is nil. In the past week, I've lost 8 lbs. -Sucks, because I have no energy and can't workout until I finish the antibiotic, which won't be until next Saturday. I hope I haven't lost some of the muscle I gained in the last 10 weeks. 

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #1964 on: July 07, 2013, 10:30:28 PM »
there is,there is :D
nah hes not negative, jst edgy and confrontational,i like him.

he looks better?hm,maybe , but all i care about is having shredded and small waist, and huge arms for my frame, that i have and am perfectly happy with.
 :D

but you cant compare two guys until they stand one next to eachother, never should do that.

you said the drugged kid that won some contest,the young insulin guy,is bigger than me, which i say theres no way he is.

i look bigger than that kid when im natural vs his off season look.im not joking on that.

but yeah,its all unsure until we get to stand to eachother.
ill go to california this year and do things, dont worry,ill find that kid then you can see whos bigger :D
ukjeff is an arrogant bloke......can't stand his anti USA rants.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #1965 on: July 07, 2013, 10:43:27 PM »
Very intriguing. How much weight have you lost?

I'm on a diet too. Basically, I have bronchitis and am on a strong antibiotic. My appetite is nil. In the past week, I've lost 8 lbs. -Sucks, because I have no energy and can't workout until I finish the antibiotic, which won't be until next Saturday. I hope I haven't lost some of the muscle I gained in the last 10 weeks. 

i started around 205 and am down to about 192 now.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #1966 on: July 07, 2013, 11:10:28 PM »
G,

when is this book coming out, sorry, i havent been payin attention..is it a ebook, newletter.?

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #1967 on: July 08, 2013, 01:04:08 AM »
Love galenikos beach stories.

O.Z.

• Getbig IV
  • Team Swimmers
« Reply #1968 on: July 08, 2013, 01:32:26 AM »

ah the world famous Swiss beaches  ;D
unless you are in Montenegro ;)

ukjeff

« Reply #1969 on: July 08, 2013, 01:35:21 AM »
hey bro, let me explain to you what i see. after reading it im sure you'll agree. the illusion is that his structure is his saving grace. let me explain.

looks great? hes flat, stringy and looks to have about as much lean tissue as a piece of jerky. given his age tho the resemblence to jerky is probably not conincidental.

the reason he looks like the cumulation of the effects i mention is a ineffective, inefficient approach to dieting. nobdoy who uses anabolics like has has admitted to should look so flat and unimpressive dieted down. his calories are not being ustilised properly and his anabolics are not being utlisied properly. he should be full, dense and impressive. he is none of the 3. he does have a good structure on top of which the jerky sits, and thank god for that or he'd be a complete mess, but thats as far as it goes.

i made him an offer in another thread. let me and gal prep him for his next show. we'll bring him in looking exactly the way gal and i walk around every day- not just one day- every day.

up to him if he wants to waste another 12-16 weeks of his life to look sub par.

cheers.

epic meltdown
Im just a bloke who used to lift weights and do the occasional show, I never took it serious, I used to like keeping in shape , the competing was just an added extra.
Have you won any shows or do you just train for fitness?

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #1970 on: July 08, 2013, 02:12:16 AM »
should be ready in 1 or 2 days.ebook.

Perfect, I will support it for sure.

Look forward to it.

diamondcut

• Getbig III
« Reply #1971 on: July 08, 2013, 02:22:54 AM »
In slight defense for no one,

anybody can have a period of looking like shit. doesn't mean they don't know their stuff.

also, a lot can be learned in 5 years. A lot from research, and a lot from trial and error. I myself learned tons in the past 5 years, but I'm getting to the point where there isn't much else to be learned anymore in terms of bodybuilding for my own personal goals.

digging up a picture of someone from 5 years ago when they looked like a fat slob doesn't really mean anything. a lot can happen in 5 years

also, some of the best bodybuilding gurus never had much success themselves, but can coach in a way that leads others to success. (although this doesn't really apply to no one, i've seen him shredded in the pic he was at the beach with his dog, and also that recent mirror pic)

Mike arnold for example, doesn't have the best physique, actually looks pretty bad but he is a wealth of knowledge when it comes to drugs and AAS.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1972 on: July 08, 2013, 02:47:41 AM »
Weirdest thing this diet. After weeks of starving, if you up your protein to 1.5-2x bodyweight and increase calories slightly you will start gaining muscle mass rapidly. Don't worry about strength loss btw which you will encounter the first week or two. I tested some of my strength benchmarks recently even though I was not carbed up at all. My strength numbers either stayed the same or went up slightly. I believe when lifting in caloris deficit, as long as you decrease the weight but keep the volume the same the strength level should remain the same if you decide to test it every two weeks or so. Obviously a high caloric deficit diet you will have to decrease the weights lifted anyways, you will not have a choice during the first week or two while your body adapts.

I had steaks on Thursday and Friday. Besides that very clean, vegies and chicken, boiled eggs. My biggest diet cheat so far has been peanut butter. Peanut butter tastes amazing when you are starving everyday. I also more chicken then usual because I upped my lifting amount as well as my "protein dough".  I feel leaner and less bf to visual inspection but weight has gone up, along with water weight obviously.

Way too much protein, need to take a shit bad.

In slight defense for no one,

anybody can have a period of looking like shit. doesn't mean they don't know their stuff.

also, a lot can be learned in 5 years. A lot from research, and a lot from trial and error. I myself learned tons in the past 5 years, but I'm getting to the point where there isn't much else to be learned anymore in terms of bodybuilding for my own personal goals.

digging up a picture of someone from 5 years ago when they looked like a fat slob doesn't really mean anything. a lot can happen in 5 years

also, some of the best bodybuilding gurus never had much success themselves, but can coach in a way that leads others to success. (although this doesn't really apply to no one, i've seen him shredded in the pic he was at the beach with his dog, and also that recent mirror pic)

Mike arnold for example, doesn't have the best physique, actually looks pretty bad but he is a wealth of knowledge when it comes to drugs and AAS.

VEY TRUE. Five years ago I didn;t even know bout squats or deads and my primary leg workout was running.
all drugs - TPPIIP

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #1973 on: July 08, 2013, 03:40:52 AM »

i had a friend come up to me in the gym today who i gave the system to to try and he looks at me and says 'this is ridiculous. its doing exactly what you said it would. i cant believe it.'

he couldnt believe it cause hes an experienced competitor and from everything he knows, its not 'supposed' to work. in fact when i first broke it down for him he was looking at me like i had three heads. i had to keep repeating 'you just have to trust me bro'. lol

so, im glad to see your results are the same as what everyone is experiencing. its working the same way for everyone. natural. enhanced. competitive. recreational. its not even a question in our minds to put our integrity behind this diet.

we want to hear these updates. not just the positive ones but even if there are negative ones. cause then we can help that person figure out where in the system they have gone wrong, and then someone else reading it will maybe see it and think ' oh ya, thats happening to me too. i'll try that'.

question: when do you train in the am or night time after work?

b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #1974 on: July 08, 2013, 03:49:47 AM »
epic meltdown
Im just a bloke who used to lift weights and do the occasional show, I never took it serious, I used to like keeping in shape , the competing was just an added extra.
Have you won any shows or do you just train for fitness?

hers tip number two, corky. this one is free as well- see arent i a nice guy? ya, i thought you'd think so.

repeating 'meltdown' after every time i post is more of a reflection of your inability to mount any kind of rebuttal to the battering you are taking. 'meltdown' is internet slang for 'i dont have anything to say, but i need to say something because this guy is making me look like a fucking retard cause i cant keep my stupid mouth shut'.

just shut the fuck up dude. its that simple. there are people here who actively care about bettering themselves and are wanting to learn how so keep your fucking mouth shut in this thread from now on until you have something of value to ad, or something resourceful to say.

b