Author Topic: Galeniko please grace us with your nutritional strategy  (Read 450875 times)

ukjeff

Re: Galeniko please grace us with your nutritional strategy
« Reply #2000 on: July 08, 2013, 10:39:12 PM »

lol exactly. this guy is such a fucking tool dude. biggest joke on this site.

thinks he's so clever, meanwhile all he does is further prove his ignorance everytime he opens his mouth. f he was as intelligent as he'd like to 'believe' he is he'd look at that post with his antiquated 80's way of thinking and maybe he'd come to the conclusion that, hey wait a minute, maybe my whole approach is wrong. maybe it's the whole fucking system that's wrong instead of thd small piece he's laying the blame on- oh I NEED carbs- why the FUCK do you need carbs? what are you DOING that's causing your body to react like this? maybe it's not the carbs you need but something else you need to change.

the guy is almost too stupid to be for real.

carbs are protein sparing he says hahahaha what a fucking clown. what are you doing wrong that causes your body to not utilize it's protein efficiently. hmm. I dunno. but I'll just add MORE carbs and MORE calories and that should fix it. :D

holy fuck what a retard.

I'd like to thank 'ukbeth' for being such a great example of what not to do, and why traditional approaches like his to dieting are inefficient and ineffective and in that scope, actually assisting us in selling even more books. lol fuck that's gotta burn eh, sparky? :D

Oh, and your constatnt obsession to get one over on me is making you crazy, take a chill pill and relax.
I was only ever trolling you, dont take it serious.
Anything I write on this forum should be taken with a "pinch of salt"*

PS thats my little disclaimer.   ;)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #2001 on: July 09, 2013, 12:28:42 AM »
Didn't Onetimehard first suggest this diet, or something very similar about 6 months ago?
Yup and it is still the best diet thread ever written on getbig to date  ;)

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #2002 on: July 09, 2013, 12:47:39 AM »
Indeed. It's also true that UKjizz launched a troll offensive in that thread as well; maybe he's really adverse to low/no carb diets!

UkJeff is adverse to being mature.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #2003 on: July 09, 2013, 12:48:22 AM »
Indeed. It's also true that UKjizz launched a troll offensive in that thread as well; maybe he's really adverse to low/no carb diets!
The problem here is simple mathematics.

Carbs are not essential for muscle.

1.You do not need them for building muscle,

2. you do not need them for keeping muscle

so simple mathematics means skipping carbs = more calories in the deficit for you to take to the bank.

There is no easier explanation then the one I just gave.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #2004 on: July 09, 2013, 12:55:19 AM »

so simple mathematics means skipping carbs = more calories in the deficit for you to take to the bank.

It's very simple isn't it!

If I had to tell a very idiotic person like Jason Genova how to diet, if he'd never attempted it before I'd sell him the following one line book for $20:

Eat 500 kcal less a day than usual. No carbs apart from vegetables. Rest of calories must be protein with some fats.

If you don't get ripped in 12 weeks, you cheated/lied/can't add up.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #2005 on: July 09, 2013, 01:09:06 AM »
It's very simple isn't it!

If I had to tell a very idiotic person like Jason Genova how to diet, if he'd never attempted it before I'd sell him the following one line book for $20:

Eat 500 kcal less a day than usual. No carbs apart from vegetables. Rest of calories must be protein with some fats.

If you don't get ripped in 12 weeks, you cheated/lied/can't add up.
Exactly, personally I don`t even count calories because eating 5lb of chicken breast is still way under my daily caloric intake, as 5lb is just slightly over 2000 calories and I would never eat 5lb of chicken breast in a day, no matter if I tried anyway, I just wouldn`t.

So I just eat as much chicken breast as possible and get shredded and get striated glutes. Thats it there is you diet right here, this is no rocket science, its a laughing joke to complicate things.

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2006 on: July 09, 2013, 01:10:16 AM »

Yes, I seem to recall the proof for this being established by Peano (or was it Dedekind?) early in his career.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #2007 on: July 09, 2013, 01:12:31 AM »
Yes, this was proved by Peano (or was it Dedekind) early in his career.
Eating carbs is simply paying for the same real estate twice because now you have to get rid of the calories, when they did not even have to be there to begin with

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #2008 on: July 09, 2013, 01:21:30 AM »
Eating carbs is simply paying for the same real estate twice because now you have to get rid of the calories, when they did not even have to be there to begin with

Nice line.

How about this;

Carbohydrates are not an essential nutrient in the bodybuilding diet. They are however, a fashionable way to eat calories, for use as an energy source.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #2009 on: July 09, 2013, 01:46:49 AM »
Nice line.

How about this;

Carbohydrates are not an essential nutrient in the bodybuilding diet. They are however, a fashionable way to eat calories, for use as an energy source.
Yes very true, 100% agree but will add this, the energy source from carbs can easily be artificially duplicated or even surpassed by alternatives..

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #2010 on: July 09, 2013, 02:06:50 AM »
Yes very true, 100% agree but will add this, the energy source from carbs can easily be artificially duplicated or even surpassed by alternatives..

I'm with you there aswell, hence why I said carbs are a 'fashionable way' to get energy...what's in fashion, is almost always not the best way to do things  8)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #2011 on: July 09, 2013, 02:13:52 AM »
I'm with you there aswell, hence why I said carbs are a 'fashionable way' to get energy...what's in fashion, is almost always not the best way to do things  8)
8) Noted

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #2012 on: July 09, 2013, 02:25:55 AM »
8) Noted

Although I might add, that I am currently adding a few fashionable Mcflurry's to supplement my current energy sources haha  ;D

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #2013 on: July 09, 2013, 03:07:16 AM »
carbs though non essential are liberally sprinkled on all the food I like best

that is all  >:(
T

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #2014 on: July 09, 2013, 03:21:10 AM »
carbs though non essential are liberally sprinkled on all the food I like best

that is all  >:(

Yes, Greggs the bakers have clearly been disregarding certain threads on getbig lately.  >:( >:( >:(

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #2015 on: July 09, 2013, 03:53:42 AM »
Yes, Greggs the bakers have clearly been disregarding certain threads on getbig lately.  >:( >:( >:(

whats your poison their steak slice is my weapon of choice
T

ukjeff

« Reply #2016 on: July 09, 2013, 04:06:28 AM »

I own a cake shop.  ;)

ukjeff

« Reply #2017 on: July 09, 2013, 04:10:45 AM »
Exactly, personally I don`t even count calories because eating 5lb of chicken breast is still way under my daily caloric intake, as 5lb is just slightly over 2000 calories and I would never eat 5lb of chicken breast in a day, no matter if I tried anyway, I just wouldn`t.

So I just eat as much chicken breast as possible and get shredded and get striated glutes. Thats it there is you diet right here, this is no rocket science, its a laughing joke to complicate things.

Are you writing a book about it?

Oh , wait, you just did it in your post.
Nice one.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #2018 on: July 09, 2013, 04:14:10 AM »
Are you writing a book about it?

Oh , wait, you just did it in your post.
Nice one.

ukjeff, are you suggesting that when my 3 year old son does a shit in the toilet and shouts "Daddy, wipe my bum please!!!", there is no need for me to charge him $20 to give him the toilet paper, as it's already there on the roll?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #2019 on: July 09, 2013, 05:03:27 AM »
uk jeff slowly being incorporated into the big cyp big mc tag team in this thread
T

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #2020 on: July 09, 2013, 05:14:36 AM »
uk jeff slowly being incorporated into the big cyp big mc tag team in this thread

Hahaha yes bigmc, he'll name to change the name though and buy an Audi Black - maybe 'bigwhiner' or 'bigvagina'?

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2021 on: July 09, 2013, 05:25:02 AM »
I own a cake shop.  ;)

Yes, that would explain your obvious penchant for lovingly squeezing white gooy "cream" out of tube-like objects, ukjizz.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #2022 on: July 09, 2013, 05:39:16 AM »
Yes, that would explain your obvious penchant for lovingly squeezing white gooy "cream" out of tube-like objects, ukjizz.  ;D

Are you suggesting that ukjeff bakes his gingerbread men with a massive cock on them, and bites each one off ceremoniously before putting them in the shop window?

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #2023 on: July 09, 2013, 05:39:37 AM »

nothing like inviting the boys to a little 3 way to start your morning, eh gaymc?

b

ukjeff

« Reply #2024 on: July 09, 2013, 06:14:34 AM »
Maybe I should bump OTHs diet thread, it would be good to compare the two, you never know OTH maybe entitled to some royalties.  ;)