Author Topic: Galeniko please grace us with your nutritional strategy  (Read 449837 times)

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
Re: Galeniko please grace us with your nutritional strategy
« Reply #2225 on: July 11, 2013, 02:08:02 PM »
Don't ask don't tell.

Can't think of a more phallic thing to do than shoot a gun.

???

You obviously never grew up hunting or fishing for food eh?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #2226 on: July 11, 2013, 02:10:50 PM »
???

Most people don't. Did you grow up in a third world country?

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #2227 on: July 11, 2013, 02:12:25 PM »
no he means you look like a fat bald loser

only you could consider being compared to the penis headed moby as a compliment

so simple, yet so  brutal. Shizzo gets thrown around here like a ragdoll, he shakes it off.... But you know it has to get to him.
l

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #2228 on: July 11, 2013, 02:15:54 PM »
so simple, yet so  brutal. Shizzo gets thrown around here like a ragdoll, he shakes it off.... But you know it has to get to him.
It is jealousy, pure and simple. When you are at the top, people will always hate. People hate god, people hate the president, people hate anyone better then them. I am simply better then most. I expect hate and envy.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #2229 on: July 11, 2013, 02:16:38 PM »
Most people don't. Did you grow up in a third world country?

Most people in Alaska do. Also tons of my friends here in the Midwest do. Not rednecks either.

My buddy and me tag a deer every fall. We split the processing fee, and we each end up with 60lbs of fresh grass fed venison for roughly $1 per lb. yes....$1, per lb.

When I'm in Alaska, I'll go fish for an afternoon and can easily bring back 30 lbs of fresh wild Alaskan salmon, and all if costs is gas money to drive for a few hours.

I don't do it as much, but here in the Midwest you can go bank lining and snag some monster catfish. This costs virtually nothing and provides a freezer full of fresh fish.

Hunting/fishing for your meat and fish is a badass, fun  way to put food on the table. Especially if you're a college kid on a budget.

ukjeff

« Reply #2230 on: July 11, 2013, 02:17:38 PM »
60lbs of fresh grass fed venison
as opposed to venison fed with....?

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #2231 on: July 11, 2013, 02:19:23 PM »
as opposed to venison fed with....?

Exactly. I just said that for effect since most people don't realize they are natural grazers....but somebody hears the phrase "grass fed beef" and produce tremendous boners of the phrase.

Now stop nitpicking me asshole  :D

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #2232 on: July 11, 2013, 02:19:54 PM »
Most people in Alaska do. Also tons of my friends here in the Midwest do. Not rednecks either.

My buddy and me tag a deer every fall. We split the processing fee, and we each end up with 60lbs of fresh grass fed venison for roughly $1 per lb. yes....$1, per lb.

When I'm in Alaska, I'll go fish for an afternoon and can easily bring back 30 lbs of fresh wild Alaskan salmon, and all if costs is gas money to drive for a few hours.

I don't do it as much, but here in the Midwest you can go bank lining and snag some monster catfish. This costs virtually nothing and provides a freezer full of fresh fish.

Hunting/fishing for your meat and fish is a badass, fun  way to put food on the table. Especially if you're a college kid on a budget.
I can respect a good answer.

ukjeff

« Reply #2233 on: July 11, 2013, 02:20:50 PM »
Exactly. I just said that for effect since most people don't realize they are natural grazers....but somebody hears the phrase "grass fed beef" and produce tremendous boners of the phrase.

Now stop nitpicking me asshole  :D
I always laugh at John Meadows diet vids when he gushes over butter from grass fed cows.

Numpty.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #2234 on: July 11, 2013, 02:22:58 PM »
I always laugh at John Meadows diet vids when he gushes over butter from grass fed cows.

Numpty.

Lol I know the exact video you speak of

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #2235 on: July 11, 2013, 02:23:54 PM »
It is jealousy, pure and simple. When you are at the top, people will always hate. People hate god, people hate the president, people hate anyone better then them. I am simply better then most. I expect hate and envy.

below average looking, shitty body, alcoholic, probably havent been on a date in years. Im curious how did you stumble upon getbig? there are tons of forums out there that you can be a troll on, why getbig? you dont even have a gym membership...
l

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2236 on: July 11, 2013, 02:26:57 PM »
???

I'm trolling ...army people are OK in my book.

Shizzo is a sniffer of men's asses though...on this there can be no discussion.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #2237 on: July 11, 2013, 02:27:28 PM »

LOL  ;)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #2238 on: July 11, 2013, 02:28:31 PM »
below average looking, shitty body, alcoholic, probably havent been on a date in years. Im curious how did you stumble upon getbig? there are tons of forums out there that you can be a troll on, why getbig? you dont even have a gym membership...
I workout at home. Shizzo's dungeon gym. Nough said.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #2239 on: July 11, 2013, 02:30:23 PM »

Yet I sit atop the throne, while you are terrified of internet threats. What's next Groink? 6 pink bunnies?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #2241 on: July 11, 2013, 02:31:30 PM »

ehhh idk dude, catfish,brim, bass....I try to stay away from fresh water fish. As for the last sentence it can be fun, but Im really not into shooting a deer for example ...the time I spent cleaning it and cooking it (When I could of been making money working)...didnt save me much money!

. Same thing with fishing, great fun....but Im not cleaning the fish.  even when I do Ill usually pay someone to do it for me.
l

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #2242 on: July 11, 2013, 02:33:38 PM »
ehhh idk dude, catfish,brim, bass....I try to stay away from fresh water fish. As for the last sentence it can be fun, but Im really not into shooting a deer for example ...the time I spent cleaning it and cooking it (When I could of been making money working)...didnt save me much money!

. Same thing with fishing, great fun....but Im not cleaning the fish.  even when I do Ill usually pay someone to do it for me.

It's not for everybody. But for younger guys on a budget who bodybuild, I can't think of a better option for getting good lean meat/fish than befriending some guys in the gym who hunt or fish.

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2243 on: July 11, 2013, 02:33:51 PM »
Yet I sit atop the throne, will you are terrified of internet threats. What's next Groink? 6 pink bunnies?

It's funny how pissy you get when someone hurts your feelings..hahahaaa

ukjeff

« Reply #2244 on: July 11, 2013, 02:34:00 PM »

Certainly crammed a lot into your 20 years.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #2245 on: July 11, 2013, 02:35:59 PM »
It's funny how pissy you get when someone hurts your feelings..hahahaaa
It's not that. I can usually tell when someone is being genuine. As someone who has been nothing but friendly to you, I do not appreciate the hate. I know when someone is being serious. I can be serious too.

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2246 on: July 11, 2013, 02:42:24 PM »
It's not that. I can usually tell when someone is being genuine. As someone who has been nothing but friendly to you, I do not appreciate the hate. I know when someone is being serious. I can be serious too.

Ok...seriously...i think you are a fucking annoying douche with this "king" bullshit, the WORST poster here, .before you started your non-stop asshole spamming, I thought you were alright and considered us "cool" .  Honest enough for you ?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #2247 on: July 11, 2013, 02:48:20 PM »
Ok...seriously...i think you are a fucking annoying douche with this "king" bullshit, the WORST poster here, .before you started your non-stop asshole spamming, I thought you were alright and considered us "cool" .  Honest enough for you ?
About time you were honest. I will never change who I am. I am better then 99% of the people walking on earth. I have birthrights, titles, grants, Lee's etc..... I am sorry that I do not have to worry in life. The "king bullshit" as you like to call it, is not an act. I am the most popular member on Getbig. So the king label fits.

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2248 on: July 11, 2013, 02:51:51 PM »
About time you were honest. I will never cahnge who I am. I am better then 99% of the people walking on earth. I have birthrights, titles, grants, Lee's etc..... I am sorry that I do not have to worry in life. The "king bullshit" as you like to call it, is not an act. I am the most popular member on Getbig. So the king label fits.

Have fun with that Moby...I'll go back to either ignoring you or ridiculing you.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #2249 on: July 11, 2013, 02:53:50 PM »
Have fun with that Moby...I'll go back to either ignoring you or ridiculing you.
I am not the one you should be worrying about. I don't take things offline.