Author Topic: Galeniko please grace us with your nutritional strategy  (Read 449579 times)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Re: Galeniko please grace us with your nutritional strategy
« Reply #2550 on: September 05, 2013, 04:06:17 PM »
You don't realize how much people eat until you are on this diet. I'm just watching people eat multiple meals and high calories and am like man that's not gonna get ripped. No wonder the US has so much of an obesity problem. Obama needs to make galeniko and no one surgeon general; would probably cure 90% of diabetes and reduce cancer and heart attack rates.
Yes but some people work for a living. They need calories to survive.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #2551 on: September 05, 2013, 06:44:48 PM »
guess waht we both work for a living too ::)

calfzilla is absolutely right, the stuff that ppl down every day with the excuse they need the energy is ridiculous.

hell a huge cheat meal makes you hold water for half week if you go back to clean diet after,and you gain some fat(fuck the radiation 72hrs study,that ones not honest, too many open variables, but even that says you get fat, just later).
but those fatsos eat more than my cheatmeal is, every day or every other day ,total calories.
lol, working hard, so what, add 500-1000 calories a day if need be, but thats just the dessets calories amount of the fatsos.

its cool, let them be fat.
Come on Gal....... You should be able to tell when I am being serious by now.

O.Z.

• Getbig IV
  • Team Swimmers
« Reply #2552 on: September 05, 2013, 07:22:52 PM »
You don't realize how much people eat until you are on this diet. I'm just watching people eat multiple meals and high calories and am like man that's not gonna get ripped. No wonder the US has so much of an obesity problem. Obama needs to make galeniko and no one surgeon general; would probably cure 90% of diabetes and reduce cancer and heart attack rates.

so true it is out of control.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #2553 on: September 05, 2013, 09:01:19 PM »
You don't realize how shitty people eat until you start eating with them. Every lunch in my corporate cafeteria for 2 months. After I switched to diet I've been pissing water off for 2 days straight, I was in bathroom like every 10 minutes. What the fuck.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #2554 on: September 05, 2013, 09:12:48 PM »
You don't realize how shitty people eat until you start eating with them. Every lunch in my corporate cafeteria for 2 months. After I switched to diet I've been pissing water off for 2 days straight, I was in bathroom like every 10 minutes. What the fuck.

I piss a lot too. Especially the first week  :P

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #2555 on: August 06, 2017, 01:41:03 AM »
is galeniko still alive

srs question

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #2556 on: August 06, 2017, 02:48:52 AM »
mouthstinko

this diet is the exact same diet as cybergenics 14-day fat loss diet and pyle smackdonalds PSFM diet

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #2557 on: August 06, 2017, 03:02:35 AM »
mouthstinko

this diet is the exact same diet as cybergenics 14-day fat loss diet and pyle smackdonalds PSFM diet

you're saying that as if it's a bad thing...

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #2558 on: August 06, 2017, 03:12:05 AM »
beote author=Top Poodle link=topic=463549.msg8841563#msg8841563 date=1502013755]
[/quote]

it's not a bad thing but cybergenics printed this out over 20 fucking years ago, so it's nothing new

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #2559 on: August 06, 2017, 03:14:17 AM »
mouthstinko

Yes, nobody ever got lean pre-Lyle McDonald. The diet in this thread will work  as will any diet that restricts calories.

However, in the long run the overwhelming majority will fail to keep the weight off simply because they don't want to change their lifestyle and, as a result will revert back to their old ways.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #2560 on: August 06, 2017, 03:28:29 AM »
Yes, nobody ever got lean pre-Lyle McDonald. The diet in this thread will work  as will any diet that restricts calories.

However, in the long run the overwhelming majority will fail to keep the weight off simply because they don't want to change their lifestyle and, as a result will revert back to their old ways.

true

it another case is dumb fucks like me who think that bulking just might work  ::)

just tried this recently and wasted a good half year gaining fat and water and the  losing it back know again

Christ! what a pain in the ass >:(

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #2561 on: August 06, 2017, 03:33:16 AM »
beote author=Top Poodle link=topic=463549.msg8841563#msg8841563 date=1502013755]

it's not a bad thing but cybergenics printed this out over 20 fucking years ago, so it's nothing new

tons and tons of garbage has been printed in the last twenty years also, it's good sometimes to give people a kick in the ass to make them realize how much bullshit they've been fed