Author Topic: .  (Read 55100 times)

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
Re: Should I stop or keep going?
« Reply #275 on: March 17, 2013, 10:40:21 AM »
Sev has much better legs than Adam

Adam has much better goblin cranium than Sev though, so it's a tie.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #276 on: March 17, 2013, 10:41:13 AM »
Sev has much better legs than Adam

On steroids maybe, but when he comes to my world, the natural one (although I am lifetime natural and he isnt) he FUCKING sucks big time.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #277 on: March 17, 2013, 10:42:25 AM »
On steroids maybe, but when he comes to my world, the natural one (although I am lifetime natural and he isnt) he FUCKING sucks big time.

All caps now... Sevascustase owning Gollum's mind.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #278 on: March 17, 2013, 10:43:41 AM »
I apreciate all the effort you are putting into this Adonis but I cannot take you seriously. You juice and lie and honestly, I feel a little insulted to compare myself with you. You are bringing a Datsun at a classic Ferrari show.
I have never juiced in my life moron.  You are just mad you wasted all that money on juice for years, all that bullshit training you did (and it shows) only to be bested in the long run by yours truly.  I own you and you know it and everybody else does as well.

You are nothing without your roids and I hope you realize that and stay natural.  Welcome to my game, I hope you stay, but you probably won`t.  Roiders usually can`t take it.

Advice to you- Actually start training and lifting heavy.  You really have no thickness whatsoever.  

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #279 on: March 17, 2013, 10:44:52 AM »
And now he punishes himself with eating a diet straight out of Buchenwald, thinking that is what he has to do.

HA HA HA HA.  I am loving this.  The chickens surely have come home to roost.  Big time.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #280 on: March 17, 2013, 10:45:23 AM »
Here are my legs the last time I tried dieting without drugs in 2007. I was 178 lbs here Adonis. As you can see you are very far from this my friend

PS: you could pick on my chest .. but legs  ???

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #281 on: March 17, 2013, 10:46:09 AM »
Here are my legs the last time I tried dieting without drugs in 2007. I was 178 lbs here Adonis. As you can see you are very far from this my friend
All Drugs.  You were on drugs in 2007.  Have you forgotten that you have a post history.  LOLOLOL  You are melting hard.  King Liar.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #282 on: March 17, 2013, 10:49:14 AM »
Whatsamatter Sevatese, where did all your "gains" from the steroids go?  They left you showing the true body behind the facade.  One that can`t even bench 225, squat 180 or deadlift 315.  That must suck.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #283 on: March 17, 2013, 10:52:32 AM »
haha nice try ... you are phishing for a tbombz style ass over the sink photo?  ;D

i would advise against it...  ;D

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #284 on: March 17, 2013, 10:54:04 AM »
All Drugs.  You were on drugs in 2007.  Have you forgotten that you have a post history.  LOLOLOL  You are melting hard.  King Liar.
No drugs there my friend .. I was clean like now. I did use a little clen and I ended up close to 6% but kept my bodyweight at 178 lbs .. you are a waste of time to argue with honestly. Why does my current transformation make you so upset? I thought I motivate some people..

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #285 on: March 17, 2013, 10:55:45 AM »
Whatsamatter Sevatese, where did all your "gains" from the steroids go?  They left you showing the true body behind the facade.  One that can`t even bench 225, squat 180 or deadlift 315.  That must suck.
I lift light weights, I feel great and am loving it. My next goal is to win the romanian squash nationals in the fall (I am the best romanian squash player since noone else played competitive squash before here being a fairly new sport ...7-8 years old).

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #286 on: March 17, 2013, 10:56:33 AM »
No drugs there my friend .. I was clean like now. I did use a little clen and I ended up close to 6% but kept my bodyweight at 178 lbs .. you are a waste of time to argue with honestly. Why does my current transformation make you so upset? I thought I motivate some people..
I find it amusing.  You have given me nothing but nonsense your entire time here.  Calling me this or that for being lifetime natural and when the chickens finally do come home to roost, its evident that when the curtain is pulled back, there simply never was much there in the first place.  :-\

You deserve it in my opinion.  Look at all of your posts directed towards me and now realize that you are worse off of what you used to make fun of.  That, my friend, is poetic justice.

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #287 on: March 17, 2013, 10:58:06 AM »
Great back but sev needs more biceps.

True, I think @ 163 clean thats "ok"........  leaned out at about 180- 185 they"d look better imo.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #288 on: March 17, 2013, 10:59:35 AM »
I lift light weights, I feel great and am loving it. My next goal is to win the romanian squash nationals in the fall (I am the best romanian squash player since noone else played competitive squash before here being a fairly new sport ...7-8 years old).
You lift light weights because you can`t do anything else but that.  I can tell by looking at you that you are not very strong at all.  You lack thickness that is required to handle any kind of weight.

Step it up.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #289 on: March 17, 2013, 11:00:55 AM »
True, I think @ 163 clean thats "ok"........  leaned out at about 180- 185 they"d look better imo.

agreed

Adonis: I have no respect for people like you who take roids and eat strict but claim to be naturals and eat whatever to make themselves feel special. You are already aware of that.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #290 on: March 17, 2013, 11:02:41 AM »
You lift light weights because you can`t do anything else but that.  I can tell by looking at you that you are not very strong at all.  You lack thickness that is required to handle any kind of weight.

Step it up.

you failed at challenging me bodybuilding wise

you fail at strength by a mile (you saw my youtube lifting vids)

what's next? wanna compare cocks? are you drawing me into a tbombz contest?

Be careful .. Jizzebelle might see the pics and e-cheat on you

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #291 on: March 17, 2013, 11:04:28 AM »
agreed

Adonis: I have no respect for people like you who take roids and eat strict but claim to be naturals and eat whatever to make themselves feel special. You are already aware of that.
::) Considering thats EXACTLY what I Don`t do.

Look, I get it, you have to tell yourself these things because in the long run, you now look like a complete schmuck.  I have no respect for you because you never earned it in the first place.  I am loving this to no end.  You can`t hack it as a natural in my opinion.  Hell, by my standards, you aren`t even a natural given that you used thousands and thousands of dollar of steroids only to end up like this.

Guess how much I spent?  Zero.  That must hurt.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #292 on: March 17, 2013, 11:07:14 AM »
Sev's head is ginormous!! Lmao, he looks like one of those "greys"......hey, wait a sec... :o
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #293 on: March 17, 2013, 11:07:32 AM »
you failed at challenging me bodybuilding wise

you fail at strength by a mile (you saw my youtube lifting vids)

what's next? wanna compare cocks? are you drawing me into a tbombz contest?

Be careful .. Jizzebelle might see the pics and e-cheat on you
I never saw any of your Youtube videos other than you dancing around like some sort of queer.  You can`t outlift me as a Natural. FACT.  There is not a single lift you can beat me in. FACT.  I have been doing this for way to long and know far way too much as a lifetime natural than you do.  This is all new to you and as you see, you have A LOT of work to do.  I personally think you will just roid up again but lets wait and see.  Lets see how used to you get with a 180 lb bench press.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #294 on: March 17, 2013, 11:08:52 AM »

why don't you have a seat at the table?

http://www.squashsite365.com/site/?p=16745

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #295 on: March 17, 2013, 11:09:14 AM »
Sev's head is ginormous!! Lmao, he looks like one of those "greys"......hey, wait a sec... :o
No.  Thats not it at all.   Its that he lacks width and any size and we finally found someone who Phil Heath is wider than.

He wasn`t blessed at all with a Naturally Wide Structure.  Narrow as the day is long he is.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #296 on: March 17, 2013, 11:12:21 AM »
sev

why don't you try to become a professional Oina player?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #297 on: March 17, 2013, 11:13:05 AM »
His forearm is bigger than his bicep.  How does that even happen?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #298 on: March 17, 2013, 11:13:17 AM »
I never saw any of your Youtube videos other than you dancing around like some sort of queer.  You can`t outlift me as a Natural. FACT.  There is not a single lift you can beat me in. FACT.  I have been doing this for way to long and know far way too much as a lifetime natural than you do.  This is all new to you and as you see, you have A LOT of work to do.  I personally think you will just roid up again but lets wait and see.  Lets see how used to you get with a 180 lb bench press.

Why are you being like that bro? The other day I stuck up for you. A couple of guys from the internet claimed to have seen you walking down the street eating peanut butter and cum sandwiches. I told them bullshit! True Adonis does not eat peanut-butter.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #299 on: March 17, 2013, 11:14:32 AM »
sev

why don't you try to become a professional Oina player?
no such thing here .. it's our national sport, being played for hundreds of years, but looks identical with baseball. True story