Author Topic: Job offer in South Afrika  (Read 6850 times)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
Re: Job offer in South Afrika
« Reply #100 on: March 18, 2013, 02:10:22 PM »
lol, Amerrrrrica fuck yeah!!!!!!

Land of the free rising debt  ;D

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #101 on: March 18, 2013, 02:10:34 PM »
Congrats on getting over 100 posts. One day you can get to my level. Just give the people what they want.

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #102 on: March 18, 2013, 03:36:11 PM »
His wive was murdered by a black gardener I think.

About De Klerk, I guess it depends on who you ask.
And no, he doesn't live in SA anymore, he lives overseas and is wealthy haha
And raped. Traitor.

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #103 on: March 18, 2013, 03:45:29 PM »
Ultimatly all regimes that do not command majority respect and over reach themselves militarilly usually collapes as their finances collapse. Up to the 90ies SA did not command majority respect and was was involved in several wars aound it that (Namibia, Angola, Mozambique) it would never win. It ois probable the collapse of the Soviet Union allowed a suitable hiatus for all concerned to try some thing new   
The word regime (also "régime", from the original French pronunciation) refers to a set of conditions, most often of a political nature. Nowadays it is synonymous with "Whorish American Zionist Government"

If ever there was a regime in the world it would be this cesspool called American Government - a massive fraudulent Zionist tool.

Anyways, South Africa could have remained a majority white government for centuries if not the Zionist Western pressure to remove and transfer power from whites to blacks. The ultimate goal of course to gain more easy access to natural resources in South Africa which a corrupt black government would almost certainly hand over for a few million or billion.

Sanctions were enacted and white South Africans vilified all over the world.

A crime is being committed in the world. White genocide. Those that are perpetrating it will pay dearly.

Even in good ole USA the headline today on Zionist CNN was that the GOP is too white, too old and too stuffy. Note the negative language connected with the race. They are character assassinating an entire race. It is discriminating and a crime. Time to march these bastards to the guillotines for the crime of Genocide.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2013/03/18/republicans-want-to-end-perception-as-stuffy-old-men/?hpt=hp_t2

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #104 on: March 18, 2013, 04:02:38 PM »
stay off the drugs , stay out of foreign wars and and have more babies
your pissOnanist Dr Lubermen may have biblical recommendations

The word regime (also "régime", from the original French pronunciation) refers to a set of conditions, most often of a political nature. Nowadays it is synonymous with "Whorish American Zionist Government"
If ever there was a regime in the world it would be this cesspool called American Government - a massive fraudulent Zionist tool.
Anyways, South Africa could have remained a majority white government for centuries if not the Zionist Western pressure to remove and transfer power from whites to blacks. The ultimate goal of course to gain more easy access to natural resources in South Africa which a corrupt black government would almost certainly hand over for a few million or billion.
A crime is being committed in the world. White genocide. Those that are perpetrating it will pay dearly.

Even in good ole USA the headline today on Zionist CNN was that the GOP is too white, too old and too stuffy. Note the negative language connected with the race. They are character assassinating an entire race. It is discriminating and a crime. Time to march these bastards to the guillotines for the crime of Genocide.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2013/03/18/republicans-want-to-end-perception-as-stuffy-old-men/?hpt=hp_t2
c

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: March 18, 2013, 04:35:46 PM »

Yes, that's ultimately what it was about.

The leadership then got paid by the CIA to hand over the country, PW Botha says he was approached and offered a few million dollars not long before he was ousted by his own people.
Then immediately afterwards its announced that Mandela is going to be released.....a bit too much of a coincidence.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: March 18, 2013, 04:38:31 PM »

for this process to be accepted they first had to convince white people they were responsible for all the bad things going on earth. This mental aids has spred quite successfully, white people are actually removing themselves from the globe willingly.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: March 19, 2013, 01:34:56 AM »
I have a lot of respect 4 Boers, good fighters !.

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: March 19, 2013, 05:29:12 AM »
I have a lot of respect 4 Boers, good fighters !.

Great work ethic, rich culture, good people

Some are a bit reluctant to opening up to new things and out of old ways, but they probably have their reasons

I have a lot of respect for Afrikaners, like all races there's good and bad, but they're good natured people

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #109 on: March 19, 2013, 09:17:06 PM »

I hate to be the bearer of bad news....

(i) Whites are the superior race (assume as true for reductio purposes).
(ii) The superior race(s) triumph over the inferior ones.
(iii) Jews and a variety of dark-skinned races are triumphing over whites.
(iv) Therefore, Jews and a variety of dark-skinned races are superior to whites ((ii) & (iii))
(v) Therefore, whites are the superior race and whites are not the superior race ((i)-(iv))

Assuming that you find the deontic conditional 'required(x is an inferior race --> x gets eliminated) agreeable like any other card-carrying racist, you ought to be on the side of the Jews and darkies. Or are you in favor of inferiority when it pertains to yourself?

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #110 on: March 19, 2013, 09:42:57 PM »

(iv) Therefore, Jews and a variety of dark-skinned races are superior to whites ((ii) & (iii))
(v) Therefore, whites are the superior race and whites are not the superior race ((i)-(iv))

Assuming that you find the deontic conditional 'required(x is an inferior race --> x gets eliminated) agreeable like any other card-carrying racist, you ought to be on the side of the Jews and darkies. Or are you in favor of inferiority when it pertains to yourself?

Jews (specifically Ashkenazi) are the most intelligent and accomplished overall.

Whites are a close second, and possibly more balanced overall.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: March 20, 2013, 01:26:35 AM »
Jews (specifically Ashkenazi) are the most intelligent and accomplished overall.

Whites are a close second, and possibly more balanced overall.

yeah, good doctor Mengele can confirm that  ;D

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #112 on: March 20, 2013, 01:37:18 AM »

Wasn't it the germans ( white) who almost managed to wipe out all the Jews they could get their German hands on in Europe?  And yes...because it was the Jews who defeated the NAZI Germany and not other white people, primarily slavs and American whites.

Check & mate.
all drugs - TPPIIP

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: March 20, 2013, 06:55:22 AM »

His argument is based on inventions, scientific achievements and influence on modern civilization and culture.

Electricity, light-bulbs, TV, computers, cars, trains, aeroplanes, rockets, space ships, satellites, internet, telephone, radio....even trousers and 'modern' clothing.

Also, democracy and Roman Law.

Then there's also the issue of military strength.

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #114 on: March 20, 2013, 07:39:27 AM »
Wasn't it the germans ( white) who almost managed to wipe out all the Jews they could get their German hands on in Europe?  And yes...because it was the Jews who defeated the NAZI Germany and not other white people, primarily slavs and American whites.

Check & mate.

The Jews persisted while the Reich did not. Hence, the Jews proved superior. Nothing I said implies that a superior race must defeat its opponents directly. Opposing me on this means saying that a race (or population within a race, ala the Reich) can be 'superior' despite not even being able to stay alive, an unlikely claim.

His argument is based on inventions, scientific achievements and influence on modern civilization and culture.

Electricity, light-bulbs, TV, computers, cars, trains, aeroplanes, rockets, space ships, satellites, internet, telephone, radio....even trousers and 'modern' clothing.

Also, democracy and Roman Law.

Then there's also the issue of military strength.

He didn't present an argument, as he doesn't know what an argument is. I could rationally reconstruct his words such that a coherent argument results, but I'm too lazy for that right now.

If whites are indeed superior, then they will not only survive the onslaught against them (the so-called genocide), but will triumph over the inferior races. If they don't survive (or otherwise continue on in a severely diminished state) then they weren't superior after all; their opponents will have proven superior. Thus, assuming -- as most racists do -- that only superior races ought to persist, to the extent the genocide is successful they ought to be supportive of darkies and Jews and opposed to whites, the inferior race in this struggle.

Of course, they're merely interested in feeling better about themselves even if they live in trailers or what have you, so the aforementioned change of heart will not occur even if it ought to logically.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: March 20, 2013, 08:45:14 AM »
The Jews persisted while the Reich did not. Hence, the Jews proved superior. Nothing I said implies that a superior race must defeat its opponents directly. Opposing me on this means saying that a race (or population within a race, ala the Reich) can be 'superior' despite not even being able to stay alive, an unlikely claim.

He didn't present an argument, as he doesn't know what an argument is. I could rationally reconstruct his words such that a coherent argument results, but I'm too lazy for that right now.

If whites are indeed superior, then they will not only survive the onslaught against them (the so-called genocide), but will triumph over the inferior races. If they don't survive (or otherwise continue on in a severely diminished state) then they weren't superior after all; their opponents will have proven superior. Thus, assuming -- as most racists do -- that only superior races ought to persist, to the extent the genocide is successful they ought to be supportive of darkies and Jews and opposed to whites, the inferior race in this struggle.

Of course, they're merely interested in feeling better about themselves even if they live in trailers or what have you, so the aforementioned change of heart will not occur even if it ought to logically.

But to support a group that potentially wants to wipe out your group would not be in your own best interests.

If his argument is of 'genocide' then to support the group doing this is suicidal.

Our instincts are to survive and reproduce. That is it, everything else revolves around this.

Therefore, we choose the best options for our own survival and what we believe would give better prosperity, efficiency, safety etc.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #116 on: March 20, 2013, 09:00:23 AM »

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #117 on: March 20, 2013, 09:05:00 AM »

Don't ignore the main issue. If not for the intervention or involvement of other whites, European Jewry would have been wiped out as we know it.
all drugs - TPPIIP

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #118 on: March 20, 2013, 12:57:40 PM »

"Is that Shakespeare?" Terre'Blanche was dead right, warning Louis not to be cocky.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #119 on: March 21, 2013, 12:05:27 PM »
"Is that Shakespeare?" Terre'Blanche was dead right, warning Louis not to be cocky.
i bet louis was a bit intimidated