Author Topic: Steroids that improve skin?  (Read 2076 times)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Steroids that improve skin?
« on: March 18, 2013, 12:06:07 PM »
Any actual ones with proof?

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
Re: Steroids that improve skin?
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2013, 12:27:18 PM »
Some increase collagen synthesis but even then the possibility of acne comes to mind. You're aware that var is given to burn victims but I don't know how that would translate to anyone else trying to get benefits from it.

What kind of improvement is it that you're looking for?

Pubmed would be the best resource I could think of for actual studies...whether any have been done for what you're looking for is another thing.

For what its worth I noticed my skin looked a lot better when I was using npp with a minimum amount of test. I'm not acne prone though and nandrolone makes some people break out...

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2013, 12:45:02 PM »
I recently wrote a detailed article on improving skin quality for formerly obese individual. Number one being building muscle and losing fat sub 10%. However I talk about other things including water intake, anti-oxidants, retinol, HGH/GHRP/GHRH peptides, preperation H, tanning, different things to tighten skin and of course time.

I myself have drastically improved my skin the last 4 years but it still needs work.

I thought var helped for sure, but I want some solid evidence and anecdotal experience, far more interested in studies though.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2013, 12:54:02 PM »
I just learned something new on pubmed "Cutis laxa" apparently that's a fancy latin way for loose skin.

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2013, 02:37:24 PM »
I suppose anything that increases collagen synthesis

Deca - some swear by this
Eq

NOT AAS
GH - a lot of evidence on this that it works in anti-aging studies

OTHERS
Vit A - anything that increases cell turnover

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2013, 03:59:43 PM »
I recently wrote a detailed article on improving skin quality for formerly obese individual. Number one being building muscle and losing fat sub 10%. However I talk about other things including water intake, anti-oxidants, retinol, HGH/GHRP/GHRH peptides, preperation H, tanning, different things to tighten skin and of course time.

I myself have drastically improved my skin the last 4 years but it still needs work.

I thought var helped for sure, but I want some solid evidence and anecdotal experience, far more interested in studies though.

Shoot me that article, I'm interested in stuff like that as well. Btw, emu oil is another that's being claimed to be great for the skin too recently.... I know there's been studies on that one.