Author Topic: getbig is full of posers  (Read 5485 times)

BiG_Bob

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
getbig is full of posers
« on: March 19, 2013, 05:31:16 AM »
I posted some threads in G&O and they got flamed.       So I moved over the the positive BB board and not a single response.  Thus confirming my suspicion  has been confirmed.    GETBIG is full of cock smoking skinny fat bitches with no clue about lifting or the lifestyle.  This is nothing more than a forum for little twinks to talk shit and escape their pathetic lives.      This site is the joke of the interweb     

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Re: getbig is full of posers
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2013, 05:45:46 AM »
Translation: No one will play with me.      :'(

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2013, 05:49:18 AM »
gimmick account

you asked a question and didn't get the answer YOU wanted.

"how do i lose weight?" was the basics of the question

the answer you got the most:

"exercise and diet"

then you got angered. thick skin is a thing you need to develop.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2013, 05:52:02 AM »
Interesting supposition...

I posted some threads in G&O and they got flamed.       So I moved over the the positive BB board and not a single response.  Thus confirming my suspicion  has been confirmed.    GETBIG is full of cock smoking skinny fat bitches with no clue about lifting or the lifestyle.  This is nothing more than a forum for little twinks to talk shit and escape their pathetic lives.      This site is the joke of the interweb     

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2013, 05:52:29 AM »
You want attention on GB? There are rules here, get in line: wait for TA, Sev', Sherief, Groink,.... to get their share. In about 4 years, you'll get the scraps.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2013, 05:55:44 AM »
You just gave me a Dorito craving.

I am no gimmick  and I dont want attention...  I was hoping to get some advice from people who actually lift.  Not a bunch of fags sitting around the computer eating doritos and talking shit

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2013, 05:56:19 AM »
I am no gimmick  and I dont want attention...  I was hoping to get some advice from people who actually lift.  Not a bunch of fags sitting around the computer eating doritos and talking shit

i am afraid i must tell you that this is the whole internet son

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2013, 05:58:03 AM »

Fat_Bob, is your boyfriend pressuring you to lose weight so you can be a top for once?

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2013, 05:58:24 AM »

Shit ! I'm eating a taco DORITO loco as I'm reading this !

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2013, 06:04:25 AM »

Shit ! I'm eating a taco DORITO loco as I'm reading this !

Good, you're not masturbating frantically on she-beasts pics for a few minutes. Now GTFO you hideous blob of shit.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2013, 06:05:43 AM »
Fat_Bob, is your boyfriend pressuring you to lose weight so you can be a top for once?

This is why the The Superfantasticbuddypatro l has you locked in for a 10yr $370 million dollar contract   ;D

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2013, 06:08:30 AM »
Gossip & Opinions IS Getbig.

The rest is just filler.

jodsy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2013, 06:10:04 AM »
dear little robert

dont redirect the anger you have from not being able to lose weight magically at us, it makes you sound as pathetic as some fat git whinging about the responses they get on an internet forum.

hope this helps

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2013, 06:12:16 AM »
This is why the The Superfantasticbuddypatro l has you locked in for a 10yr $370 million dollar contract   ;D

Throw in some Hershey's peanut butter cups (even though people always try and defend my dislike of peanut butter) and we have a deal  ;D

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2013, 06:12:58 AM »

This site is full of ball busters that live at home with Mom. It's 99% liberal Obama lovers that think they know it all because they went to or are in college. Most are fans of steroid use. Any pros that post here are quickly chased away with insults. On the other hand it can be one of the funniest bodybuilding boards out there. Where else can you go to see thick chics posted by herne and brandistan?

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2013, 06:19:26 AM »
I posted some threads in G&O and they got flamed.       So I moved over the the positive BB board and not a single response.  Thus confirming my suspicion  has been confirmed.    GETBIG is full of cock smoking skinny fat bitches with no clue about lifting or the lifestyle.  This is nothing more than a forum for little twinks to talk shit and escape their pathetic lives.      This site is the joke of the interweb    

while it is possible to give offence it is also possible not to take offence

You could have:  
ignored the kidults;
realised the broadness of the original question (and to some extent its dumbness - nobody else can read your mind);  
Considered placing the question in a more relevant section;
not have got blustery outraged (like some faux bitter queen);
and chalk it down to beginners experience.  

we all make decisions
c

Clavins Dad

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2013, 06:24:40 AM »
(even though people always try and defend my dislike of peanut butter)

;D

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2013, 06:32:52 AM »

MELTDOWN

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2013, 07:40:20 AM »

big muscle = drug

it is not a natural phenomenon

hope that helps

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2013, 07:44:44 AM »

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #20 on: March 19, 2013, 07:45:14 AM »
for all you mental midgets who are crying meltdown,  I laugh at your weak comments.   Your ignorant remarks only prove my case.    I dont expect any magic answers and I certainly dont expect anyone to do the work for me.   I have lost over 50lbs on my own.   Anyone who has actually done this can appreciate the fact I am looking to lose the last few lbs.    at 263lbs@6.2    Clearly I have a decent base.   I have been lifting for years and I have found when I surround myself with constant info and like minded people I tend to stick with my program.  

So for all you little twinks living at home or sharing a cock with your mate in a college dorm.  PLease remember   I curl more than you bench.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 19, 2013, 07:49:51 AM »

dustin

« Reply #22 on: March 19, 2013, 08:40:41 AM »
Words like that are a dearth sentence around here. Enjoy your last days, bro.

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: March 19, 2013, 08:50:21 AM »

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #24 on: March 19, 2013, 09:01:57 AM »
for all you mental midgets who are crying meltdown,  I laugh at your weak comments.   Your ignorant remarks only prove my case.    I dont expect any magic answers and I certainly dont expect anyone to do the work for me.   I have lost over 50lbs on my own.   Anyone who has actually done this can appreciate the fact I am looking to lose the last few lbs.    at 263lbs@6.2    Clearly I have a decent base.   I have been lifting for years and I have found when I surround myself with constant info and like minded people I tend to stick with my program.  

So for all you little twinks living at home or sharing a cock with your mate in a college dorm.  PLease remember   I curl more than you bench.

No, clearly you are off season....WAY off season.  BTW, seeing as you own all of us...can you post a quick video of you doing a 1RM curl.  THEN I will post a video of me doing a 1RM bench.  Who ever has the better number, leaves GB.  Deal?