Author Topic: Why the war in Iraq was fought for Big Oil  (Read 4042 times)

bears

• Getbig IV
Re: Why the war in Iraq was fought for Big Oil
« Reply #100 on: March 22, 2013, 02:09:49 PM »
Ok, the lion's share of Iraqis oil reserves a coontrolled by others countries.....  Show me the break down exactly including any layers.

If it turns out what you say is true, then fine I am wrong. 

And again your post is filled wi incorrect assumptions about my opinions showing your extreme ignorance and tendency to label and stereotype.  

fuck that shit.  you're the one who posted an article written by a liberal asshat pandering to her lemmings looking for ammunition who quite obviously don't care about getting facts straight.  you show me the breakdown

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #101 on: March 22, 2013, 02:57:46 PM »
fuck that shit.  you're the one who posted an article written by a liberal asshat pandering to her lemmings looking for ammunition who quite obviously don't care about getting facts straight.  you show me the breakdown

oh ok I get it, you can label and stereo type all day long, but when you make an assertion that the majority of revenue is gobbled up by other countries and you post an article that doesn't say that as your proof and you are exempt from having to actually back your claim up with facts.  So basically you just live in the: if its news form a conservative source you will believe it and not actually use you head and find out if its fact and ifs its news from a non-conservative source then they are liberal ass hats. 

Got it.   ::)

In the end YOU STILL HAVEN'T showed where his claims aren't factual.

PS:  Stay in your tool shed, you won't have to deal with the reality that your government, your conservative elected representatives are fucking you day in day out hand in hand with the liberal ass hats all the while manipulating your commonsense with the us vs them BS. 

WMD's  Iraqi freedom!!!!!!!

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #102 on: March 22, 2013, 03:24:23 PM »
oh ok I get it, you can label and stereo type all day long, but when you make an assertion that the majority of revenue is gobbled up by other countries and you post an article that doesn't say that as your proof and you are exempt from having to actually back your claim up with facts.  So basically you just live in the: if its news form a conservative source you will believe it and not actually use you head and find out if its fact and ifs its news from a non-conservative source then they are liberal ass hats. 

Got it.   ::)

In the end YOU STILL HAVEN'T showed where his claims aren't factual.

PS:  Stay in your tool shed, you won't have to deal with the reality that your government, your conservative elected representatives are fucking you day in day out hand in hand with the liberal ass hats all the while manipulating your commonsense with the us vs them BS. 

WMD's  Iraqi freedom!!!!!!!

yeah yeah yeah.  all of your smart ass rhetoric doesn't change the fact that this thread blew up in your face because you didn't have your facts straight before you start ranting.  and anyone reading the last 2 pages of this thread is thoroughly aware that you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. that fact alone is good enough for me.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: March 22, 2013, 03:34:17 PM »
yeah yeah yeah.  all of your smart ass rhetoric doesn't change the fact that this thread blew up in your face because you didn't have your facts straight before you start ranting.  and anyone reading the last 2 pages of this thread is thoroughly aware that you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. that fact alone is good enough for me.

What rhetoric?

You mean like how you posted an article about Russia and China winning an auction for oil fields all the while not taking into consideration what they bought versus the total oil in Iraq?

How stupid is that?

You haven't substantiated anything you have said.

I bet their oil contract they won is only about 10% of the total oil in Iraq NOT including the undeveloped fields....   hmm i wonder who gets the drilling rights to those?

Layers my dear young man, layers.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #104 on: March 24, 2013, 12:20:00 AM »
 ::)

Oz-- hypothetical question for you.

In your "noble" struggle to save America from money, have you considered the fact that government is to blame?

Why not ban lobbyists from Washington entirely?

Wouldn't that solve the problem?

Why not pass laws to that effect?

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: March 24, 2013, 06:00:55 PM »

In your "noble" struggle to save America from money, have you considered the fact that government is to blame?

The problem with that is the overwhelming majority of lobbying is done to prevent a bill from being passed.  Most lobbying focuses on stopping legislation, rather than creating it.  And where would we be without the NRA getting the in the way of the libtards.

I could only imagine the shear volume of legislation being passed if lobbyists did not actively work to block it.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: March 25, 2013, 08:33:31 AM »

What he said. 

And in your heroic quest to stem off the Liberal Disease can you seriously say we are a still representative government?

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #107 on: March 25, 2013, 01:35:21 PM »
What rhetoric?

You mean like how you posted an article about Russia and China winning an auction for oil fields all the while not taking into consideration what they bought versus the total oil in Iraq?

How stupid is that?

You haven't substantiated anything you have said.

I bet their oil contract they won is only about 10% of the total oil in Iraq NOT including the undeveloped fields....   hmm i wonder who gets the drilling rights to those?

Layers my dear young man, layers.

yawn.  you haven't substantiated anything you've said either.  all you did was post an article written by a woman who hosts a website called "thebushagenda.com" and you take it as scripture.   because you know, she doesn't have a political agenda right?   

so now i ask you.  "how fucking stupid is that?"

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: March 25, 2013, 02:13:19 PM »

yawn.  you haven't substantiated anything you've said either.  all you did was post an article written by a woman who hosts a website called "thebushagenda.com" and you take it as scripture.   because you know, she doesn't have a political agenda right?    

so now i ask you.  "how fucking stupid is that?"

And the first thing i pointed out was the validity or invalidity  of one of her first assertions...something you dodged for a bit and then later posted some SPUN article for retards about how some oil fields where auctioned off and therefore America wasn't in it for the oil.  But all the while you never seemed to ask the question as to how much of the total oils fields does that auction represent or the other factors (layers) that companies can make money on.

You just figured you found some article that debunked that woman's assertions with out reading between the lines.  Maybe this is why Conservatives are sometimes stereotyped as stupid.  (don't worry, if you read my other posts, plenty of Libs are stupid too, especially Canadian ones on this board)

Did you ever read between the lines Bears?  ::)  (oh yeah you said "fuck that".  Was it because you didn't want your illusion to fade away?)

Is this why your default tactic is to make everything about "us vs them"?  Is it because you cant stand the truth?

You were lied to.  4400 Americans died as a result.  We are Trillions in debt.  100,000+ Iraqs died (not that you care), Iran is now regional power there who will eventually have nukes.

But hey, Bush didn't lie, he was a good president and this country would be much better off if there were no Liberals right?

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #109 on: March 25, 2013, 02:53:39 PM »
And the first thing i pointed out was the validity or invalidity  of one of her first assertions...something you dodged for a bit and then later posted some SPUN article for retards about how some oil fields where auctioned off and therefore America wasn't in it for the oil.  But all the while you never seemed to ask the question as to how much of the total oils fields does that auction represent or the other factors (layers) that companies can make money on.

You just figured you found some article that debunked that woman's assertions with out reading between the lines.  Maybe this is why Conservatives are sometimes stereotyped as stupid.  (don't worry, if you read my other posts, plenty of Libs are stupid too, especially Canadian ones on this board)

Did you ever read between the lines Bears?  ::)  (oh yeah you said "fuck that".  Was it because you didn't want your illusion to fade away?)

Is this why your default tactic is to make everything about "us vs them"?  Is it because you cant stand the truth?

You were lied to.  4400 Americans died as a result.  We are Trillions in debt.  100,000+ Iraqs died (not that you care), Iran is now regional power there who will eventually have nukes.

But hey, Bush didn't lie, he was a good president and this country would be much better off if there were no Liberals right?

first off EVERYTHING you've accused me of you've done yourself.  you're guessing and claiming it to be fact.  i'm simply calling you on it.  you started this thread because you saw some article that said what you wanted to hear.  and you didn't do your homeowrk as far as ican tell.  because you left a bunch of questions unanswered.  and instead of answering them you get mad and start calling people names. 

second i'm not a conservative republican.  i simply hate the run of the mill lemming liberal democrats that my country's colleges are churning out by the thousands every day more than i hate the run of the mill conservative republican.  It used to be a close race but liberals have taken a huge lead in the past 10 years.

i am open minded to the fact that Bush and Cheney may have lied to make us enter the war.  but unlike you, i don't have a political parties testicles in my mouth and am able to think for myself, like an adult.  so it at least has to make sense to me.  i will be the first to admit that i don't know all the facts.  what i do know is neither do you.  so before i start playing armchair quarterback about shit i don't know about i want to get all the facts. 

you on the other hand WANT this shit that you spew to be true because you've chosen up sides and haven't looked back.  you and other voters like you are why i won't vote in the next elexction.  you and other voters like you are why journalism is dead.  authors like the one in your original post are paid to spoonfeed people like you what you WANT to hear.  period.  and you don't know that.  i can't help you.  sorry.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: March 25, 2013, 03:31:43 PM »
first off EVERYTHING you've accused me of you've done yourself.  you're guessing and claiming it to be fact.  i'm simply calling you on it.  you started this thread because you saw some article that said what you wanted to hear.  and you didn't do your homeowrk as far as ican tell.  because you left a bunch of questions unanswered.  and instead of answering them you get mad and start calling people names. 

second i'm not a conservative republican.  i simply hate the run of the mill lemming liberal democrats that my country's colleges are churning out by the thousands every day more than i hate the run of the mill conservative republican.  It used to be a close race but liberals have taken a huge lead in the past 10 years.

i am open minded to the fact that Bush and Cheney may have lied to make us enter the war.  but unlike you, i don't have a political parties testicles in my mouth and am able to think for myself, like an adult.  so it at least has to make sense to me.  i will be the first to admit that i don't know all the facts.  what i do know is neither do you.  so before i start playing armchair quarterback about shit i don't know about i want to get all the facts. 

you on the other hand WANT this shit that you spew to be true because you've chosen up sides and haven't looked back.  you and other voters like you are why i won't vote in the next elexction.  you and other voters like you are why journalism is dead.  authors like the one in your original post are paid to spoonfeed people like you what you WANT to hear.  period.  and you don't know that.  i can't help you.  sorry.

And what have you been able to call me on?  The part about auctioning off oils fields as counter argument to the fact hat we have profited and are profiting big off their oil?

Or are you talking about the questions you were asking about what this Democrat voted for or what this Democrat said desperately trying to turn this into some dem vs repub thing when your questions and assertions HAVE NOTHING to do with the issue of us being lied to and us getting taken advantage of at the expense of 4400 dead Americans.

So now you are calling article a lie?  Not believing it?  Just like you accused me of doing when i never did with yours.  I just read between the lines. You should do the same.

So no, i have not done everything i have accused you of.  I have not posted some dumb ass article that didn't prove my point.  

I have however, claimed that those auctioned oil fields do not represent a large part of the total oil fields in Iraq nor do they paint a accurate picture of the other layers of money being made.  Which makes your article moot.

Do you dare to dispute it?

I can prove it to you just like you tried to prove your point to me or i can actually back it up.   :D

PS:  all the arguing aside...

second i'm not a conservative republican.  i simply hate the run of the mill lemming liberal democrats that my country's colleges are churning out by the thousands every day more than i hate the run of the mill conservative republican.  It used to be a close race but liberals have taken a huge lead in the past 10 years.

I agree with this.  Blame the GOP. They did more in the last 5 years to set them back than OB ever could.

But com on, man.  We only got to 1 assertion in the article and you jumped all over it labeling it.  Is that really being objective?  I read yours and saw holes in logic and reason.  Break her article down and show me hers then.  I promise i will look at your arguments open minded.  (playing the lib vs con card isn't being objective)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #111 on: April 04, 2013, 02:24:22 AM »
Iraqi ex-spy: 'US manipulated public opinion before Iraq war'

w

Purge_WTF

« Reply #112 on: April 04, 2013, 07:47:51 AM »

Getbiggers in 2005:  "We are here to spread DEMOCRACY!  We're here to help people!  IT has NOTHING to do with oil!  That's CT talk!"

You forgot, "You disagree with Bush? Why do you hate America?"