Author Topic: Claudia Jordan Speaks on Jamie Foxxx being Gay  (Read 11217 times)

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
Re: Claudia Jordan Speaks on Jamie Foxxx being Gay
« Reply #50 on: March 19, 2013, 07:06:48 PM »
Parker what are these facial features for homos?

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: March 19, 2013, 07:10:49 PM »
It's old news bro. Jamie Foxx is a well known tinker bell on the down low... He and Kayne West were VERY close for awhile.

all drugs - TPPIIP

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #53 on: March 19, 2013, 07:17:34 PM »
Parker what are these facial features for homos?

There is also a bigger variation in digit ratio, index finger to pointer finger. It's from being overexposed to testosterone in the womb. My psych class did a research project on this back in college. I have also heard the cowlick is a marker for this as well.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: March 19, 2013, 07:31:53 PM »
I called and asked how much she charges for blowjobs ;D

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: March 19, 2013, 07:36:14 PM »
sure you can...and I was being nice (the post you quoted) I could tell a lot about.

You already know bbing is a shady, shady "sport", so people are going deal in that realm it's a given.
If you are talking Rich Piana, I hit it right o the head, confirmed by pms.
And the people who buy cars as well--/ the types of people. If you haven't noticed, this world is going down the tubes, and almost everybody is trying to pretend like they have something, being a poseur is commonplace. Scamming, lying just to seem like you have something, or posing like are something is normal today. And you see the hallmarks...
You tell a lot by body language. Eyes, etc. There have been studies that show that people can pick out who is gay and who isn't due to facial features of had their face "set up".

If a person is real, then they would present themselves as such, no need for smoke and mirrors and going around the barn.

Stop being so modest. It's apparent that you know everything that was, everything that is, everything that could have been, and everything that will be -- on the cusp of presenting a 'theory of everything' that will supplant m-theory and be eponymously titled 'p-theory,' you will surely publish many learned (learn-ed) tomes and give lectures around the country in the coming years.

Either that, or you're making shit up again and pretending to know things you can't possibly know, most often using stale pop psychology as a template.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: March 19, 2013, 07:42:38 PM »
and the hijack from groink!

Just Groink dishing out some well deserved owning.
all drugs - TPPIIP

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #57 on: March 19, 2013, 08:54:33 PM »
I called and asked how much she charges for blowjobs ;D

just say your in NFL admin.