Author Topic: Underground Lab horror storys!  (Read 12638 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: Underground Lab horror storys!
« Reply #25 on: September 11, 2013, 08:33:16 PM »
Two stories...

1 - Years and Years ago the old source Trenfactor (yeah I can post his name because he quit the game a lonnnggg time ago) was one of the first, if not "THE" first source to send AAS through Customs in huge ass hair tonic and shampoo bottles.   Dirt cheap prices too.  Was also one of the first to use EO in the mix to help with any PIP pain.... some guys I know ordered some fucking 2 liter bottles of different shit.  Test prop was one of them and it was one of the first batches made with the EO.  Anyway... the EO was too high and it ate through the rubber seal around the bottle neck and the shit leaked all over the pack.  Dudes got their box from the PO in a damn plastic bag labeled Damaged In Transit.   I honestly don't know how they didn't get a CD on that shit.  Then the masteron was in a shampoo bottle.  That obviously had not been washed out too good because they started shaking it up bubbles and foam started forming.

2 - Source named Elephant in Tampa - was in biz years ago for about 3-4 months before fleeing - was making gear cheap as hell.  30ml size bottles, fucking homemade paper labels... I don't mean the Avery labels you get from Office Depot, I mean this dude printed the same 4 lines over and over and over again down the whole page, took scissors and cut it out and then stuck it on the vials with clear tape... ghetto shit.  His AAS was legit and some damn good stuff.  Water based winstrol 50mg per ml 30ml for $55.  30ml of 250mg Test E for $40.... Anyway, this dude had a "secret list" as well.  That he sent out to only a few select people.  I never ordered from it, but he had damn near anything on that list in liquid form you can imagine.  Vics, Oxy, Valium, Hydros, etc...  one thing he had was Xanax.  Keep in mind that all this was in liquid form.  He was getting the raw powder and doing the Everclear + PEG 600 recipe on it...  Anyway the dude fucked up with the calculations on the xanax and was an entire digit off.  He was making 2mg per ml and it came out as 20mg per ml.  There were about a dozen people in one month that ended up in the ER from doing that shit and ODing on it.  Several people here in FL were planning to make a road trip over and beat his ass over that shit.  This was back when he took cash in the mail and people had the address where he was picking up funds.  Dude closed up shop, packed up and left town. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #26 on: September 11, 2013, 09:21:29 PM »
Shit, if he is spending $1K for legit test, contact me.   I just got two 5ml bottles.   ;D

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #27 on: September 11, 2013, 11:55:04 PM »
Two stories...

1 - Years and Years ago the old source Trenfactor (yeah I can post his name because he quit the game a lonnnggg time ago) was one of the first, if not "THE" first source to send AAS through Customs in huge ass hair tonic and shampoo bottles.   Dirt cheap prices too.  Was also one of the first to use EO in the mix to help with any PIP pain.... some guys I know ordered some fucking 2 liter bottles of different shit.  Test prop was one of them and it was one of the first batches made with the EO.  Anyway... the EO was too high and it ate through the rubber seal around the bottle neck and the shit leaked all over the pack.  Dudes got their box from the PO in a damn plastic bag labeled Damaged In Transit.   I honestly don't know how they didn't get a CD on that shit.  Then the masteron was in a shampoo bottle.  That obviously had not been washed out too good because they started shaking it up bubbles and foam started forming.

2 - Source named Elephant in Tampa - was in biz years ago for about 3-4 months before fleeing - was making gear cheap as hell.  30ml size bottles, fucking homemade paper labels... I don't mean the Avery labels you get from Office Depot, I mean this dude printed the same 4 lines over and over and over again down the whole page, took scissors and cut it out and then stuck it on the vials with clear tape... ghetto shit.  His AAS was legit and some damn good stuff.  Water based winstrol 50mg per ml 30ml for $55.  30ml of 250mg Test E for $40.... Anyway, this dude had a "secret list" as well.  That he sent out to only a few select people.  I never ordered from it, but he had damn near anything on that list in liquid form you can imagine.  Vics, Oxy, Valium, Hydros, etc...  one thing he had was Xanax.  Keep in mind that all this was in liquid form.  He was getting the raw powder and doing the Everclear + PEG 600 recipe on it...  Anyway the dude fucked up with the calculations on the xanax and was an entire digit off.  He was making 2mg per ml and it came out as 20mg per ml.  There were about a dozen people in one month that ended up in the ER from doing that shit and ODing on it.  Several people here in FL were planning to make a road trip over and beat his ass over that shit.  This was back when he took cash in the mail and people had the address where he was picking up funds.  Dude closed up shop, packed up and left town. 

LOL!! Crazy fucking stories!!

whitewidow

« Reply #28 on: September 12, 2013, 01:46:44 AM »
Two stories...

20mg of xanax per ml-ouch. I bet some people woke up and didn't know their name or what the fuck happened. This is why I always hated liquid orals. You just can't trust them and they usually taste awful!