Author Topic: RIP Nasser El Sonbaty  (Read 293549 times)

booty

• Getbig V
Re: RIP Nasser El Sonbaty
« Reply #950 on: April 14, 2013, 06:09:52 AM »
No one asked.
Yes they did. Go back a few pages.

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #951 on: April 14, 2013, 08:27:27 AM »
Sorry to disappoint you. Nobody is perfect, least of all me. I agree with you that this thread should be about Nasser passing and not the digressions I sometimes fall prey to.

good luck finding anyone sensible enough to agree to disagree on here

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #952 on: April 14, 2013, 10:57:11 AM »
When it comes to nasser bobs will lie left right and center. Plenty of people pointed out that nasser was having health issues awhile back. There was one poster who made a thread about it nasser having heart issues recently.  As usual bobs tried to cover it up but that poster turned out to be right. Remember when gh15 called coach "twister"? Well that title suits bobs more because when it comes to his two favorite topics - islam and nasser - he is known to twist his stories to cover up the truth.

Reminds me of the time when the accusations of nasser selling posing trunks on his site started making rounds on getbig. Bobs hotly denied it claiming he speaks to nasser often and nassser would never resort to selling his things online. Eventually someone posted evidence on this site and twister bobs quickly changed his stance.

Whoever this Tom is his statement conflicts with the image of nasser bober is trying portray on getbig so bobers response is to attack toms story. Its amazing that even after nassers passing he still resorts to twisting the truth.

Its a safe bet that this tom's story is accurate because it matches the accounts others have given in the past.  I'd be more inclined to believe someone who idoesnt have a raging mancrush for nasser and is willing to lie at every opportunity to cover up nassers misdeeds.

very true.
i cant fathom how people like bigbobs develop this cult-like devotion to some guy

it is ridiculous that after all this time there  is still all this 'fog' around nasser's death and his heath before hand

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #953 on: April 15, 2013, 06:47:25 AM »
It is not immoral to enquire about how someone died and it is certainly not "cold". 

That being said, the people in this argument, HERE mostly fall into two, self interested groups. 

1.  Those who are engaged in the same substance abuse as Nasser. 

Naturally they are the least interested in the cause of his death because that would shake their vigilant adoption of the time honored cure for all ailments (the head in the sand).

2.  People who do not use steroids.

Who wish to hear that he died from steroids because they are jealous / envious of those who have the guts/stupidity/balls (whichever particular polarity you go on what they are doing) to trade life for muscle.

Just for the record - I don't think either group are immoral.  We're humans, we need to survive - whatever we can learn that helps that.. helps.  Being nosey might seem like being nosey - but it's just another way an organism stays on top of its environment.

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #954 on: April 15, 2013, 07:01:01 AM »
It is not immoral to enquire about how someone died and it is certainly not "cold". 

That being said, the people in this argument, HERE mostly fall into two, self interested groups. 

1.  Those who are engaged in the same substance abuse as Nasser. 

Naturally they are the least interested in the cause of his death because that would shake their vigilant adoption of the time honored cure for all ailments (the head in the sand).

2.  People who do not use steroids.

Who wish to hear that he died from steroids because they are jealous / envious of those who have the guts/stupidity/balls (whichever particular polarity you go on what they are doing) to trade life for muscle.

Just for the record - I don't think either group are immoral.  We're humans, we need to survive - whatever we can learn that helps that.. helps.  Being nosey might seem like being nosey - but it's just another way an organism stays on top of its environment.

well I do it to upset people like bigbobs and other fan boys. Like a true gber I don't even lift

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #955 on: April 15, 2013, 12:20:04 PM »

1.  Those who are engaged in the same substance abuse as Nasser.  

2.  People who do not use steroids.

Just for the record - I don't think either group are immoral.  We're humans, we need to survive - whatever we can learn that helps that.. helps.  Being nosey might seem like being nosey - but it's just another way an organism stays on top of its environment.

We've said what Nasser's family has told about his death and the cause, if anyone doesn't like the answer for whatever reason I could not care any less.  Anyone who thinks that us giving his family's official account of what happened amounts to "covering up" or "lying" can go fuck themselves.

For anyone who is unsatisifed with "the fog" then feel free to try to contact the family yourself and ask for more.  If you weren't close enough to Nasser during his life to now contact his family to discuss what happened then it means its none of your business anyway.  

bodyofsteel

• Getbig III
  • Outed!
« Reply #956 on: April 16, 2013, 08:47:54 AM »
Manties laying down the law! >:(

mossel

• Getbig IV
  • I blame it on the D-bol!!!!
« Reply #957 on: April 16, 2013, 10:47:55 AM »
so... about this book...

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #958 on: April 16, 2013, 03:32:27 PM »
We've said what Nasser's family has told about his death and the cause, if anyone doesn't like the answer for whatever reason I could not care any less.  Anyone who thinks that us giving his family's official account of what happened amounts to "covering up" or "lying" can go fuck themselves.

For anyone who is unsatisifed with "the fog" then feel free to try to contact the family yourself and ask for more.  If you weren't close enough to Nasser during his life to now contact his family to discuss what happened then it means its none of your business anyway. 

I mostly agree with you on that but it's not "none" of their business.  Nasser is a medical curiosity and what he experienced has scientific value to humanity. 

Whether the family want to contribute to that is their choice - but don't talk shit, it is everybody's business (to a certain degree).

I don't really know why you quoted me in the first place, anyway - I haven't witnessed you overreaching yourself by making exaggerative statements that curious people are "fuken dicks" ::)

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #959 on: April 16, 2013, 10:36:07 PM »
I said that they were fucken dicks and I still stand by this. Stop asking Nassers real life friends about details of his passing. Have some god dam respect and empathy.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #960 on: April 17, 2013, 02:31:58 AM »
I said that they were fucken dicks and I still stand by this. Stop asking Nassers real life friends about details of his passing. Have some god dam respect and empathy.

It makes me cringe to see you say "fucken dicks" because whilst I don't know you, I know what that signifies (that there is a 99.99% chance you're bogan scum).  Can't you see that? 

Then again, the very nature of the bogan is such that they are never aware of their shambolic approximation of speaking like a normal Australian.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #961 on: April 17, 2013, 01:51:15 PM »

Nasser was probably lab rat in famed "Joe Weider Research Institute" experiments  :P

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #962 on: April 17, 2013, 01:55:39 PM »
nasser's family lives in germany and not egypt.. only his parents came for a visit and he joined them there..

Hey Sheriefifi, why "mighty" Allah let Nasser go  ???, & would he be rewarded with 200 virgins  ;D

bodyofsteel

• Getbig III
  • Outed!
« Reply #963 on: April 17, 2013, 02:37:14 PM »
What gender would these 200 virgins be?  ;D :-*

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #964 on: April 17, 2013, 05:00:56 PM »
booty stop using this thread to promote yourself.
you know what muslims think about women like you. have some self-respect

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #965 on: April 17, 2013, 11:50:55 PM »

What happened?  Did someone poop on your wheaties/tits?

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #966 on: April 18, 2013, 12:38:39 AM »
What gender would these 200 virgins be?  ;D :-*

Better question is: age of these "virgins", can you imagine two hundred 80 years old virgins  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Allah's prize (200 old pussies) for suicide bombers  ::) ::) ::)

Marine

« Reply #967 on: April 18, 2013, 01:46:56 PM »
Even though he never were gh15, he still was a great BB-with-glasses....RIP.  :'(

WRONG ! GH15 wa Nasser at some point.

GH15 maybe a drug dealer phaggot BUT HE WAS VERY SMART

Rip True GH15.

all...the rest sjust copy cats

mossel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #968 on: April 19, 2013, 12:53:24 AM »
so

the book...

what now?

Marine

« Reply #969 on: April 19, 2013, 12:19:46 PM »
very smart, origional gh was def nasser

agree,,,,

but u may be ironic
 if so don't agree u can phack urself is so....

but gh15 - very smart fella. ..... maybe be ..drug dealer but smart fella.......

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #970 on: April 19, 2013, 04:16:14 PM »
agree,,,,

but u may be ironic
 if so don't agree u can phack urself is so....

but gh15 - very smart fella. ..... maybe be ..drug dealer but smart fella.......

;D

smart fella or a fart smella
point ,, ur ,,get,, i

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #971 on: April 20, 2013, 01:36:02 AM »
Sherief and bigbobs don't waste anymore time trying to explain anything to these inbreds.

mossel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #972 on: April 20, 2013, 03:31:44 AM »
THE BOOK!

where is it!? will it be published now?!

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #973 on: April 20, 2013, 12:02:46 PM »
THE BOOK!

where is it!? will it be published now?!

There's no book. It's a rumour he spread to stay relevant. As for HOW he died. Effects of years and years of steroid abuse. Something gave in and that was all she wrote. No doubt officially it would be 'congenital heart defect that was hereditary' or some bullshit of the sort. Abuse.

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #974 on: April 21, 2013, 10:12:13 AM »
Such a healthy looking fellow, who would have thought...

PIH