Author Topic: Zyzz would have been a great getbigger  (Read 28297 times)

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
Re: Zyzz would have been a great getbigger
« Reply #75 on: March 23, 2013, 02:03:16 PM »
Suggestion 4 non Australian AZIZ's  folowers:

- visit Australia in summer:Sydney,Brisbane,Gold Coast,etc,.
- attend rage/warehouses parties,surfing clubs,North Bondi beach gym & so on ,,,,,,
- you'll see hundreds of athletically build guy's & discover that Aziz was nothing special
- avoid Sydney's Oxford Street (poofs area)

I actually met a group of 4 Australians over the summer (2 guys and 2 girls) and I asked them if they knew zyzz and they all said yes. None of them looked like they worked out either. The guy became famous as shit, especially when he died

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: March 23, 2013, 02:04:36 PM »
Groink you pay rent for all the space you rent in these fucks head's? Oh no! You were arrested before! No chance any of these chumps have ever been arrested when they dont ever leave their parents basement, jacked in to the internet all day. I have been arrested more than a couple times. Not bragging, not proud of it but sure dont give a fuck either.

I'm not sure about Arizona but in Texas there are tons of people driving around completely unaware they have a suspended license as a result of the drivers surcharge program. Simply being pulled over going to the local grocery store without having your license in your possession can lead to a suspended license and steep fines. The state is notoriously bad about sending out notices of suspension on time as well.

I'm not sure about Groinks particular situation but it is plausible that he was not even aware his license was suspended.

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: March 23, 2013, 02:07:15 PM »

fine.get your hair cut, so ppl can tell wehther youre male or female.
I don't have long hair anymore retard but it was a good filter for sluts and retards like you it so it wasn't all bad.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: March 23, 2013, 02:08:46 PM »
I don't have long hair anymore retard but it was a good filter for sluts and retards like you it so it wasn't all bad.

but you are still ginger. I bet you have that stale piss old people smell.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #79 on: March 23, 2013, 02:12:16 PM »
I'm not sure about Arizona but in Texas there are tons of people driving around completely unaware they have a suspended license as a result of the drivers surcharge program. Simply being pulled over going to the local grocery store without having your license in your possession can lead to a suspended license and steep fines. The state is notoriously bad about sending out notices of suspension on time as well.

I'm not sure about Groinks particular situation but it is plausible that he was not even aware his license was suspended.

My license had been in suspension for two years and i had no clue, i was like "yeah right" to the cop.....LOL. that went over big

jodsy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #80 on: March 23, 2013, 02:16:22 PM »
zyzz was a twink.... nothing great about appealing to idiots

anyone who thinks thats good is a twink also.....

hth

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #81 on: March 23, 2013, 02:20:09 PM »
I'd bet money that if everyone here had to use their real identity and post a pic...guys like me, you Wiggs, OTH, Galeniko, One more rep, MOS, Mesomorph78, Tommywisbone, Arce88 , bigmc,sevastase...and someone who i cant name for political reasons  ;D  and others would be rolling on the floor laughing at the people behind the "tough    talk" around here. We'd probably sprain a testicle from laughing so hard
HA! At the gym the other day there was a couple of kids benching, one was about 5'7" 140lbs and the other one was 6'2 but about 240lbs of lard. I said to my workout partner, "I would bet money 90% of getbig looks like those 2 kids. If they arent the fat one, they are the skinny one."

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: March 23, 2013, 02:21:09 PM »
My license had been in suspension for two years and i had no clue, i was like "yeah right" to the cop.....LOL. that went over big

I realize the other stuff got you a trip to be booked and glad to hear that part got dropped but they probably would have just wrote you another ticket and let you drive off even with that suspended license because of the fact there are SO many people out there who simply don't realize their current license status. A few years ago driving on a suspended license could have gotten a trip to jail on that charge alone.

I think a lot of your Internet stalkers on here still rely on their mommy to drive them to Blockbusters to rent them a video game if they did all their chores for the week so they probably don't realize what goes on in the real world. 8)

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #83 on: March 23, 2013, 02:21:26 PM »
Zyzz was son of Zeus, the Father, the Almighty, maker of heaven and earth of all that is seen and unseen. We believe in one Lord, Zyzz, the only Son of Zeus, eternally begotten of the Father, God from God, Light from Light, true God from true God, begotten, not made, one in Being with the Father. Through Him all things were made. For us men and for our salvation. He came down from heaven; by the power of tren He was born of a virgin, and became man. For our sake He was crucified by Getbig. He suffered died, and was buried. On the third day He rose in fulfillment of the Anabolic Scriptures; He ascended into heaven and is seated at the right hand of Zeus. He will come again in glory to judge the living and the dead, and his kingdom will have no end.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: March 23, 2013, 02:29:22 PM »
I realize the other stuff got you a trip to be booked and glad to hear that part got dropped but they probably would have just wrote you another ticket and let you drive off even with that suspended license because of the fact there are SO many people out there who simply don't realize their current license status. A few years ago driving on a suspended license could have gotten a trip to jail on that charge alone.

I think a lot of your Internet stalkers on here still rely on their mommy to drive them to Blockbusters to rent them a video game if they did all their chores for the week so they probably don't realize what goes on in the real world. 8)

Hahahaaaaaaa

not in AZ brother, zero tolerance state....you get pulled over with a suspended license here....A :  you are,being arrested   B: they impound your vehicle for 30 days and it costs you rougly 600 to have released, that is on TOP of the 500 or so in fines they slap you with.

Ths place is RIDICULOUS.  Conservative right wing asswipe of a state

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #85 on: March 23, 2013, 02:36:33 PM »
Hahahaaaaaaa

not in AZ brother, zero tolerance state....you get pulled over with a suspended license here....A :  you are,being arrested   B: they impound your vehicle for 30 days and it costs you rougly 600 to have released, that is on TOP of the 500 or so in fines they slap you with.

I could be wrong but I would bet most states you get get arrested for driving with a suspended license. Thus the term "suspended license." They arent gonna be like, "Oh drive straight home now." Driving suspended or no insurance, you are taking a ride back to the station

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #86 on: March 23, 2013, 02:37:09 PM »
Zyzz was son of Zeus, the Father, the Almighty, maker of heaven and earth of all that is seen and unseen. We believe in one Lord, Zyzz, the only Son of Zeus, eternally begotten of the Father, God from God, Light from Light, true God from true God, begotten, not made, one in Being with the Father. Through Him all things were made. For us men and for our salvation. He came down from heaven; by the power of tren He was born of a virgin, and became man. For our sake He was crucified by Getbig. He suffered died, and was buried. On the third day He rose in fulfillment of the Anabolic Scriptures; He ascended into heaven and is seated at the right hand of Zeus. He will come again in glory to judge the living and the dead, and his kingdom will have no end.

;D ;D ;D
all drugs - TPPIIP

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: March 23, 2013, 02:51:01 PM »
I could be wrong but I would bet most states you get get arrested for driving with a suspended license. Thus the term "suspended license." They arent gonna be like, "Oh drive straight home now." Driving suspended or no insurance, you are taking a ride back to the station

True..but impounding  your car for another 6-700 dollars ?

It cost me 1200 dollars to get my license and car back, for something i wasn't even aware of....and they know it too. The Arizona DMV conveniently doesn't forward mail. So if you get a notice in the mail from a traffic light ticket or speed trap that you got six months ago and they finally got around to you...and you happened to have changed adresses, you will never know and now you are facing a major headache.  This state is a fucking racket. Gilbert AZ is practically a police state..10 pm.curfew for teenagers in public..i shit you not. .i had no idea.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #88 on: March 23, 2013, 03:02:57 PM »
Suggestion 4 non Australian AZIZ's  folowers:

- visit Australia in summer:Sydney,Brisbane,Gold Coast,etc,.
- attend rage/warehouses parties,surfing clubs,North Bondi beach gym & so on ,,,,,,
- you'll see hundreds of athletically build guy's & discover that Aziz was nothing special
- avoid Sydney's Oxford Street (poofs area)

Obviously there was more to it than his build.

zyzz was a twink.... nothing great about appealing to idiots

anyone who thinks thats good is a twink also.....

hth

And you're natural calling zyzz a twink lol

oh brother I can imagine what you look like .

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: March 23, 2013, 03:12:17 PM »

Oh, no  Hercules was not Zeus's son  ::) it is Russian/Aussie Aziz ("real Greek name") & mount Olympus is located in Sydney's western suburbs.
O, by the way how about attaching photo of Zeus & Aziz together  ;D

jodsy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #90 on: March 23, 2013, 03:15:00 PM »
Obviously there was more to it than his build.

And you're natural calling zyzz a twink lol
you saying he didnt have a slender ectomorphic build?

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #91 on: March 23, 2013, 03:15:43 PM »
you saying he didnt have a slender ectomorphic build?

I'm saying you're a fat slob.

BOW

• Getbig III
« Reply #92 on: March 23, 2013, 04:08:42 PM »
Hahahaaaaaaa

I thought u lived in orange county?

jodsy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #93 on: March 23, 2013, 04:28:37 PM »
I'm saying you're a fat slob.
you need to read the tarot cards / tea leaves again sweety pie

prizm

• Getbig III
« Reply #94 on: March 23, 2013, 04:39:56 PM »
he should have stuck around Sandow levels

sounds boring

and he was way over the limit

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #95 on: March 23, 2013, 04:58:14 PM »
So to sum up.

Zyzz was hilarious.
Groink got arrested

Much ado about nothing... Move along.

D_1000

• Getbig IV
« Reply #96 on: March 23, 2013, 05:02:04 PM »
;D

nah he was "just" a good looking guy whos self confident and had a good fitness physique.

"just" bc the physique alone is something many many will never achieve.no mr olympia,lol, but good enough

He knew to market himself, put out videos etc. A lot of younger people got motivation from him. Even today on bodybuilding.com Misc. there is a 11-page thread in honor of his birthday:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152737823

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #97 on: March 23, 2013, 05:41:05 PM »

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #98 on: March 23, 2013, 06:36:02 PM »
thanks.

i said before, the guy did more good to bodybuilding than weider.in a way.

hey wiggs, so you dont have a playstation?

nintendo wii,or xbox,then? ;D

Why do you call yourself a heterosexual when you have sex with men dressed as women? I noticed you avoided my last two questions. Oh and are you a bottom or top? Answer those questions then we talk video games if you'd like my gay grey haired little deviant.

prizm

• Getbig III
« Reply #99 on: March 23, 2013, 06:43:53 PM »