Author Topic: is there really a purpose to all these mexicans drinking barbecuing with family  (Read 2896 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
and friends and there kids around outside about every other day especially straight through the weekend

while im inside working on a rental

are they more in the right than i am

i was thinking about this in depth, they are feeding others creating more unity they do kinda litter a bit to much but lets ignore the bad since most litter goes into the ground and dissolves over time. all the kids are playing together and with adults. it was about 14 mexicans there today and a few kids. all the adults were drinking beer and eating steaks. it did smell good as fuck that steak on the grill , ive heard the devil or the gods craved the burnt flesh in the ancient egyptian texts

even for a vegetarian i was not repulsed by the flavory scent

these people were outside all day a pretty decent day while im just working inside to make a buck and to give a family a nice place to rent.

but even if i was judged against them, i feel like i have the potential to lose, meaning perhaps there existance is more meaningfull than mine

for me i cant except that but stepping outside myself and playing devils advocate i can easily make a case for the other side

i also wonder are these parties even meaningful for them or just a masterbatory ritual they must release several times a week. ive never been the family/friendly groupy party type it seemed gay and it for me the only purpose would be to talk to some new hoes but these were literally all mexican dudes and two of there wives about 14 guys so it had to be all about the unity and partying whetever party means to them

i dont even ask them to pick up there literally hundreds of bottle caps in the dirt from beer. ive learned in this buisness you just accept and move on

but i wonder if nature intended people to be more like that or be more like me what i was doing today as apposed to what they were doing

A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
and friends and there kids around outside about every other day especially straight through the weekend

i was thinking about this in depth, they are feeding others creating more unity they do kinda litter a bit to much but lets ignore the bad since most litter goes into the ground and dissolves over time. all the kids are playing together and with adults. it was about 14 mexicans there today and a few kids. all the adults were drinking beer and eating steaks. it did smell good as fuck that steak on the grill , ive heard the devil or the gods craved the burnt flesh in the ancient egyptian texts

these people were outside all day a pretty decent day while im just working inside to make a buck and to give a family a nice place to rent.

but even if i was judged against them, i feel like i have the potential to lose, meaning perhaps there existance is more meaningfull than mine

for me i cant except that but stepping outside myself and playing devils advocate i can easily make a case for the other side

i also wonder are these parties even meaningful for them or just a masterbatory ritual they must release several times a week. ive never been the family/friendly groupy party type it seemed gay and it for me the only purpose would be to talk to some new hoes but these were literally all mexican dudes and two of there wives about 14 guys so it had to be all about the unity and partying whetever party means to them

i dont even ask them to pick up there literally hundreds of bottle caps in the dirt from beer. ive learned in this buisness you just accept and move on

but i wonder if nature intended people to be more like that or be more like me what i was doing today as apposed to what they were doing

They really are good people and will give you the shirt of their back if you needed it.  They are close knit and don`t really bother anyone either.  Another thing is they do not want to cause any trouble with anybody and really mind their business.  They have been given a bad reputation unfairly in my opinion.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V

They would have accepted you, that I am certain.  They love to share their food.  Its an interesting culture they have.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
mexican'ts

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
They really are good people and will give you the shirt of their back if you needed it.  They are close knit and don`t really bother anyone either.  Another thing is they do not want to cause any trouble with anybody and really mind their business.  They have been given a bad reputation unfairly in my opinion.
they were blaring there mexican station at full volume through one of there vans. they offerd me a steak and i said no thanks. they litter alot really bad always leave roaches behined but they are fairly nonconfrontational other than constantly loitering and littering and playing the mexican station loud as fuck
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
everyday is a party with them i wonder if thats how it should be?
A

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails

x2

Hard working, family oriented

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Can anyone of them dunk a basketball? They need to cleanup there shit or some punching is in order.

Henda

• Getbig V
Yeah leaving litter all over the place is disgusting.
Nothing scruffier than empty beer cans laying in the street and all over the front lawn.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
x2

Hard working, family oriented

u didnt real my post they do this about every other day pack a house full. im guessing one will work 1 or 2 days a week party five days a week the other works 1 or 2 days a week party 5 you get the picture sounds like a good life if you can stand people
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Can anyone of them dunk a basketball? They need to cleanup there shit or some punching is in order.

i really hate when i run over a coat hanger with my lawnmower
A

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
u didnt real my post they do this about every other day pack a house full. im guessing one will work 1 or 2 days a week party five days a week the other works 1 or 2 days a week party 5 you get the picture sounds like a good life if you can stand people

Sorry you have to deal with that bro.  Hope they're not abusing section 8...  :-X

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
everyday is a party with them i wonder if thats how it should be?
I think they have a different outlook on life in general.  I was once driving deep in Johnston County and stopped to get something to eat a little restaurant across from an old Farm house.  I ordered my food and took it outside and saw that some Mexicans were doing tree work at the old farm house.  I decided to eat and watch them as one was scaling an oak tree, at least 60 feet up with a running chainsaw on his back and no harness at all.  He had used a ladder to get up to the nearest branch and climbed from there.

I watched in disbelief as he hugged the limbs and inched out to the very edge and taking the chainsaw from his back and cutting limbs and inching back, inching and cutting. The limbs he was cutting were a few feet in diameter and crashing to the ground.   Its was the craziest thing I have seen.  They have no fear.

I have a theory on this and I believe it is because they are highly religious.  They are Catholic and do believe in pre-determination and an omnipresent god.  They have no fear of dying because of this and the reason why they can be on a roof, 70 feet from the ground in 40 MPH winds, walking around and hammering down shingles without even thinking twice of the danger.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
I think they have a different outlook on life in general.  I was once driving deep in Johnston County and stopped to get something to eat a little restaurant across from an old Farm house.  I ordered my food and took it outside and saw that some Mexicans were doing tree work at the old farm house.  I decided to eat and watch them as one was scaling an oak tree, at least 60 feet up with a running chainsaw on his back and no harness at all.  He had used a ladder to get up to the nearest branch and climbed from there.

I watched in disbelief as he hugged the limbs and inched out to the very edge and taking the chainsaw from his back and cutting limbs and inching back, inching and cutting. The limbs he was cutting were a few feet in diameter and crashing to the ground.   Its was the craziest thing I have seen.  They have no fear.

I have a theory on this and I believe it is because they are highly religious.  They are Catholic and do believe in pre-determination and an omnipresent god.  They have no fear of dying because of this and the reason why they can be on a roof, 70 feet from the ground in 40 MPH winds, walking around and hammering down shingles without even thinking twice of the danger.

crazy fuckers
A

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V

Very good!  I've witnessed this myself, they're something like we (Americans) use to be, I admire them...  

Natural Man

• Getbig V
lol at true anus being so stupid he doesnt realize he just complimented a ...christian family. Unfuckingbelievable.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
lol at true anus being so stupid he doesnt realize he just complimented a ...christian family. Unfuckingbelievable.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Its not a compliment moron, its an observation.  Its stupidity and counter-intuitive to survival at its finest.  But that is what Christianity is all about anyways.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
Its not a compliment moron, its an observation.  Its stupidity and counter-intuitive to survival at its finest.  But that is what Christianity is all about anyways.

You are a clown, switching from one bullshit to another just because you have no strong belief, always trying to pretend you re smarter than you actually are. It's not like it's the first time. What a confused loser you are.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
You are a clown, switching from one bullshit to another just because you have no strong belief, always trying to pretend you re smarter than you actually are. It's not like it's the first time. What a confused loser you are.

::)
Meltdown as usual.

You have no strong belief other than the fact that your father was a piece of trash who made your family dependent upon the French Government so you could have a few scraps to eat. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V

http://quebec.kijiji.ca/c-autos-et-vehicules-autos-et-camions-2005-Suzuki-Aerio-Familiale-W0QQAdIdZ442424087

I owned a 12 y/o hyundai accent previously but it's costing us too much to maintain/repair, so we re selling it for 3000 bucks.

vinnydountsnyc

• Getbig III
  • ''Billy is border line retarded'' Colette Nelson
Johnny you sound like an unhappy girl who could use a big hug !  :'(
911 INSIDE JOB !

MichaelScottDM

• Getbig III
  • I did save a life today! My own!
Like other have said above. Hard working, very family oriented. Girlfriend's family is hardcore Mexican. They don't blast the music and have huge parties, however the neighborhood they live in has a plethora of this. All in all. Good people who just want to have a good time together whole enjoying fantastic food. Everytime I go over go my gf's parents house, there is always a buffet of food. So yes, the party music can be outrageous, but its just their culture and a celebration of family and feast.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
i really hate when i run over a coat hanger with my lawnmower
U.S. Border Patrol needs to pick up the pace, they are swimming across the RIO Grande River like catfish into the U.S. where are our tax dollars going?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
god doesnt want you to be this miserable look at all your past posts man, its more fun when you do you long analytical posts
A