Author Topic: Zimmerman's brother melts down on Twitter - LMFAO!!!!  (Read 10919 times)

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
Re: Zimmerman's brother melts down on Twitter - LMFAO!!!!
« Reply #125 on: March 27, 2013, 06:20:06 AM »
In many cases, they don't have anything but a dead guy, a gun, and a guy lawyering up.   And in many of those cases, dude is found guilty without witnesses because he can't really prove why he killed the dude.

In this case... zimm killed a man.  The events leading up to the shooting matter a great deal. If they didn't have that 911 call, MAYBE he could claim self defense with the bump and nose.  however, the evidence really shows him being the aggressor... he's running after trayvon with a gun - as trayvon tries to escape - seconds before trayvon is killed.

Is this true?  The prosecutor cannot prove space aliens or ninjas didn't do it either. 

I guess I find it hard to believe that I can go out once a week, shoot a man in the heart with no witnesses... come home with a few cuts... and as long as the system can't PROVE i wasn't attacked, I'm free to go?

I guess we'll learn a lot in this case... unless dude pleads to 8 to 11 years and serves 5.

People simply need to believe that Martin became aware of the gun, and it caused him to fight against a threat of serious bodily injury or death.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #126 on: March 27, 2013, 08:31:00 AM »
They have to prove that he went into the encounter planning to maim or kill Martin. If they charged him with manslaughter or something else, I think he'd be fucked.

He would be... Absolutely... I've been saying this for MONTHS.

He's gonna skate for sure.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #127 on: March 27, 2013, 08:32:02 AM »
People simply need to believe that Martin became aware of the gun, and it caused him to fight against a threat of serious bodily injury or death.

Or they simply need to believe that Martin attacked him first before he knew there was a gun... and then he goes home a free man.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #128 on: March 27, 2013, 08:41:54 AM »
i think he might be able to be found guilty of second degree murder

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #129 on: March 27, 2013, 09:30:35 AM »
i think he might be able to be found guilty of second degree murder

It's possible. I still think if they had gone for manslaughter it would be a slam dunk.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #130 on: March 27, 2013, 09:51:29 AM »
Or they simply need to believe that Martin attacked him first before he knew there was a gun... and then he goes home a free man.

trayvon didn't attack zimm at the entrance to the park - he actually RAN from him.

For zimm's story to be correct, trayvon has to go from what he described as a kid running from him, into a deadly fighting machine attacking him.

At the same time, zimm would have transformed from a profanity-using angry chaser into a harmless guy out for a stroll, attacked by a man threatening to kill him (although the 911 calls didn't record these supposed threats).

Did BOTH of these things simultaneously happen, just seconds after zimm hangs up the phone?   

To me, it's a lot more likely that zimm stayed pissed.  He went around complex and intercepted trayvon.  At that point - trayvon is a minor that was chased two blocks in the night by an armed man... fuck that, he defended himself, no matter who swung first.... a lot of people would have feared for life and fired upon zimmerman... you just don't chase ppl in the dark like that.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #131 on: March 27, 2013, 09:59:02 AM »
trayvon didn't attack zimm at the entrance to the park - he actually RAN from him.

For zimm's story to be correct, trayvon has to go from what he described as a kid running from him, into a deadly fighting machine attacking him.

At the same time, zimm would have transformed from a profanity-using angry chaser into a harmless guy out for a stroll, attacked by a man threatening to kill him (although the 911 calls didn't record these supposed threats).

Did BOTH of these things simultaneously happen, just seconds after zimm hangs up the phone?   

To me, it's a lot more likely that zimm stayed pissed.  He went around complex and intercepted trayvon.  At that point - trayvon is a minor that was chased two blocks in the night by an armed man... fuck that, he defended himself, no matter who swung first.... a lot of people would have feared for life and fired upon zimmerman... you just don't chase ppl in the dark like that.

We shall see... Again, I'm talking about the charge. Not who was at fault.

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: March 27, 2013, 02:28:00 PM »
I wonder what it is about a second-degree murder charge in Florida, that would make someone think it's too risky for the prosecutor to take:

"The unlawful killing of a human being, when perpetrated by any act imminently dangerous to another and evincing a depraved mind regardless of human life, although without any premeditated design to effect the death of any particular individual, is murder in the second degree..." (search 2nd degree murder florida, choose your most trusted site)

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: March 27, 2013, 02:55:08 PM »
I wouldn't put it past Zimmerpig causing his own injuries - he truly is a sociopath.

Is this the gun model Zimmerman had?  Anyone?

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: March 27, 2013, 03:08:20 PM »

That would be a decision to believe Zimmerman, yes.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: March 27, 2013, 04:42:02 PM »
you are the worst fag*got fuck I have ever seen on here..you say things then say you didn';t say them..you imply things then say you didn't....what the fuck is the matter with you, you fucking retard???

again..you must be 3333's even stupider gimmick account you stupid dickface...

stop melting down you dumb fuck and spend some time in the U.S. if you want to know the facts....stop reading half-ass canadian newspapers to get your news...

did you graduate high school???????????????????????

lol...dude you're melting down all over this thread.

Your responses are basically crying racism and name calling.

Can you actually put together a rational, logical argument for why Zimmerman should be convicted?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: March 27, 2013, 05:24:11 PM »

lol...dude you're melting down all over this thread.

Your responses are basically crying racism and name calling.

Can you actually put together a rational, logical argument for why Zimmerman should be convicted?

not melting down...just calling him what he really is

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #137 on: March 27, 2013, 08:13:00 PM »

A hem  {cough}
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: March 27, 2013, 08:18:28 PM »

Excuse me?! ...André, ...we really need to talk!  >:(
w

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: March 27, 2013, 08:47:31 PM »
not melting down...just calling him what he really is
LOL bro I havent changed anything that Ive said, ive simply not let you concentrate on one specific aspect just like you do with the zimmerman case to rationalize your racism idiocy.

I also havent stuck any words in your mouth, you absolutely said that black ppl voted for obama b/c he is black but race had nothing to do with it....

sorry moron, you have quite the reputation around here...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #140 on: March 27, 2013, 09:01:24 PM »
That would be a decision to believe Zimmerman, yes.

i think from the early part of the 911 call, they will believe he is not a credible man.

"I think he's high on drugs or something".

"He's reaching into his waistband, he has something..."

It's clear to me that ZImmerman was doing everything to could to exaggerate the threat to the 911 operator, so that the police would get there faster.  He had no problem essentially "not telling the truth" just to get a suspected bike thief caught faster.  So I do think it possible he'd lie thru his fcking teeth in order to avoid a prison sentence, yes :)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #141 on: March 27, 2013, 09:19:08 PM »
i think from the early part of the 911 call, they will believe he is not a credible man.

It's clear to me that ZImmerman was doing everything to could to exaggerate the threat to the 911 operator, so that the police would get there faster.  He had no problem essentially "not telling the truth" just to get a suspected bike thief caught faster.  So I do think it possible he'd lie thru his fcking teeth in order to avoid a prison sentence, yes :)

Haha, here comes our armchair liar again.

It was night time. Can you verify that he was exaggerating and not just having trouble seeing at NIGHT? Let me guess, you have crystal clear 20/20 night vision.

Your posts get more ridiculous by the day. Quite sad watching you lie through your teeth and just conjure up facts out of thin air. A lawyer you are most definitely not.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #142 on: March 27, 2013, 09:19:45 PM »

Good thing for zimmerman that you're not on the jury, isn't it? Your pre-formulated opinion means jack shit in this case, its going to come down to whether or not the prosecution can "prove" to the jury that Martin wasnt the one that started the physical confrontation, or that Martin was aware of the gun and was fighting for his life, which seems unlikely, most people confronted by a man with a firearm are not going to attempt to assault the man with the gun.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #143 on: March 27, 2013, 09:21:24 PM »
Good thing for zimmerman that you're not on the jury, isn't it? Your pre-formulated opinion means jack shit in this case, its going to come down to whether or not the prosecution can "prove" to the jury that Martin wasnt the one that started the physical confrontation, or that Martin was aware of the gun and was fighting for his life, which seems unlikely, most people confronted by a man with a firearm are not going to attempt to assault the man with the gun.

Common sense would dictate that since you have a cell phone, you would call someone like I don't know... 911 and tell them some dude is chasing you and you are going into hiding.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: March 27, 2013, 09:24:01 PM »

Excuse me?! ...André, ...we really need to talk!  >:(

LOL..you're gonna send me to bed without dinner?

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: March 27, 2013, 09:31:14 PM »
LOL..you're gonna send me to bed without dinner?

Nah, ...only sociopaths use food as a weapon.

No, I'm gonna put you over my knee and spank your little bottom.

-OR-

Or worse, ...I will deluge you with the Canadian perspective, to such an extent, you will never ever again even dare to think of using the term as a pejorative.

Now please apologize and pick your punishment.
w

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #146 on: March 27, 2013, 09:33:04 PM »
Get a room.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V

24KT

• Getbig V
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: March 27, 2013, 10:58:02 PM »
The DA FUCKED UP!!!!

When Zimm walks and you are melting down - remember - the DA and the racist black twinks like andre and blacke  are to blame

Since when did André and blacken suddenly become the District Attorneys in this case?  ???
w