Author Topic: Insulin and Fat Gain, Primobolan, GH dosing protocols, etc  (Read 12351 times)

BFG

• Getbig III
Insulin and Fat Gain, Primobolan, GH dosing protocols, etc
« on: March 26, 2013, 02:31:55 PM »
I receive a fair amount of private messages asking me specific drug advice which I pretty much always ignore. I am not in the business of providing specific drug advice on this forum. I have, however, received a plethora of questions that fall into the same categories over and over so I figured I would address some of them.

1. Insulin and Fat Gain
- Everyone is always concerned about gaining fat on slin. There are some important things to realize about slin: 1) if you want to be truly huge you need to use insulin. 2) if you are not using enough drugs when you use insulin you will gain a little or a lot of fat dependent on your genetics. So how do you minimize fat gain on insulin? Slowly increase how much slin you are using and when you use it. Start with a small amount post workout. Ramp that up a bit. When you feel comfortable with that, start using it pre workout instead. Then start using it in the morning and pre workout. Then once those dosages top out (15-20iu each) start adding it before other meals, one meal at a time, and start low and build the doses up. When you top out at 15-20iu per shot per meal, add another slin shot. Finally, once you are using slin with every meal, pre workout and post workout, incorporate a long last insulin at the start of your day as well. Build the dosage up on that. Next, you need to make sure you are using enough of the other drugs to see results. You should not run insulin unless you are on at least a gram of test and 5iu GH everyday OR minimum 10iu GH blasting. If genetically you have a tendency to gain fat, it would be beneficial to run 50-75mcg t3 daily. Also do not fall into the trap of believing you NEED 10g carbs per 1iu insulin. That is a reasonable place to start to gauge your sensitivity but very very few people need that many carbs per 1iu. ESPECIALLY if you are using GH...I have personally gone as low as 6g carbs per 1iu. Insulin is not perfect, it will help to shuttle nutrients but that does not mean you can or should eat like a pig. In fact its quite the opposite...when on slin you need to be eating CLEANER than usual. Perhaps more carbs and protein but cleaner sources...chicken breast, tilapia, sweet potatoes, oats..these are the foods to eat when the slin hits you.

2. Primobolan
Everyone is obsessed with primobolan. This is not new. Its been all the hype for a long time. The major issue with primobolan is that 1) you need to run a shitload if you are a man and 2) its usually fake. If you can actually get legit primo and run it in high doses, it works almost like tren without the negative side effects. That is not to say it doesnt have negative side effects. primo in effective doses will make you bald and flare up your prostate like nothing else. Regardless, there really is no point using primo if you are a man unless you can run it non stop at a gram MINIMUM. 1.2-1.5 grams primo run for the entire duration of a 16 week contest prep is a great thing.

3. GH Dosing Protocols
I have explained these before so I will be brief
1) Pre Contest/"Cutting"/etc...when the primary purpose is fat loss and not mass gain, GH should be dosed 3-5x throughout the day, everyday. i like to keep a constant stream in the body all day long pre contest so if you can only afford 15iu's per day, id recommend hitting it 2.5-3iu 5-6x per day.
2) Mass Gain - if your goal is pure size, post workout IV blasts 3-4x per week with pre workout insulin is ideal. Anything less than 10iu is worthless for this protocol. Basically, take the amount of GH you can afford to use weekly and divide it by 3 (I typically recommend a 5x5 or DC split during offseason blasts anyhow which are usually 3 days per week) and take 3 large doses postworkout, IV. Wait 20-30 mins after the shot to have your post workout shake.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
Re: Insulin and Fat Gain, Primobolan, GH dosing protocols, etc
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2013, 02:36:59 PM »
The stuff about primobolan runs contrary to a lot of peoples' opinions.

Apart from the fact that a lot of it is counterfeit

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2013, 02:42:22 PM »
at what dosages I can still be considered a natty?

BFG

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2013, 02:45:58 PM »
The stuff about primobolan runs contrary to a lot of peoples' opinions.

Apart from the fact that a lot of it is counterfeit

I have never met anyone who has actually used primo that believed it was worthwhile in low/moderate doses for men.

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2013, 02:58:35 PM »
I have never met anyone who has actually used primo that believed it was worthwhile in low/moderate doses for men.

Agreed.

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2013, 03:50:56 PM »
masteron does pretty much the same thing as primo and it is way cheaper.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2013, 03:54:10 PM »
Ya I'm done running primo. It's a waste of money at anything less than a gram. I got mine from a very good source to. It does make you look pretty good but it can be done a lot cheaper. A combination of masteron and npp gave me a better look and was a hell of a lot cheaper.

dustin

« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2013, 03:55:47 PM »
masteron does pretty much the same thing as primo and it is way cheaper.

Prossssstttaaaatttteeeee eeeeee.

I love me some masteron but it's not without it's own dangers. But the thing I like about it most is how it makes you feel like you're on a lot more gear than you really are. Doesn't work the same pathways as an AI, but it's basically anti-estrogenic in it's own, to a small but appreciable degree.

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2013, 05:08:45 PM »
Prossssstttaaaatttteeeeeeeeeee.

I love me some masteron but it's not without it's own dangers. But the thing I like about it most is how it makes you feel like you're on a lot more gear than you really are. Doesn't work the same pathways as an AI, but it's basically anti-estrogenic in it's own, to a small but appreciable degree.
primo is also a DHT derivative, so it has effects on the prostate as well.  I honestly don't understand why anyone pays the extra money for primo.

BFG

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2013, 05:26:56 PM »
primo is also a DHT derivative, so it has effects on the prostate as well.  I honestly don't understand why anyone pays the extra money for primo.

Primo does not yield the same effects as masteron. Masteron is a great drug but it just will not build quantifiable muscle mass. Primo in the 1+ gram range is similar to tren without the night sweats and mental issues.

Dokey111

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2013, 05:40:24 PM »

:D

BFG

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2013, 05:58:36 PM »
aha, so, if you wanna get truly huge you need insulin, the 8gramms of steroids weekly will not cut it.

i see.

Im going to assume theres a level of sarcasm in your post (please correct me if im wrong).

insulin is by far the most powerful drug in today's bodybuilding arsenal. if your goal is to be huge, you are short changing yourself by not using slin.

LATS

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2013, 06:02:39 PM »
I agree.. Primo is basically a waste of money at under800 to 1000 Mgs.. But at that dose you will have dht issues like no ones biz... But very good gains..

BFG

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: March 26, 2013, 06:17:44 PM »
I agree.. Primo is basically a waste of money at under800 to 1000 Mgs.. But at that dose you will have dht issues like no ones biz... But very good gains..

Depends on the person. I know those who have run 1.5 grams of primo for 16-20 weeks and have not lost any hair or had prostate flareups. I truly believe the reason primo gets a bad rep is because :
1) most bodybuilders are broke and cant shell out what it costs to run 1g+ for 4+ months
2) half of the time primo is actually eq or masteron

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
« Reply #14 on: March 26, 2013, 08:14:15 PM »
Im going to assume theres a level of sarcasm in your post (please correct me if im wrong).

insulin is by far the most powerful drug in today's bodybuilding arsenal. if your goal is to be huge, you are short changing yourself by not using slin.

I have to agree with this..
T

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2013, 05:05:44 AM »

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2013, 05:22:11 AM »

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2013, 05:37:57 AM »

Lolburgers

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2013, 11:51:55 AM »
Ugh, I thought primo was very light on the hairline? You're saying it makes you bald? It's one of the least androgenic around

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2013, 12:00:54 PM »
Ugh, I thought primo was very light on the hairline? You're saying it makes you bald? It's one of the least androgenic around

That's what I thought, too

dustin

« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2013, 03:32:10 PM »

Stay under a gram of test and just don't count any other anabolics. Then you're legit! 8)

LATS

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2013, 10:01:18 PM »
I do agree that most primo is faked using mast or other compounds.. When legit primo was available the cost was outrageous per amp.. Beware of " cheap" primo.. Not worth the odds..

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: March 28, 2013, 12:37:40 AM »
any DHT derivitive can fuck your hair up.

mame09

• Getbig III
  • its simple if it jiggles its fat
« Reply #23 on: March 28, 2013, 03:48:07 AM »
primo is definetly not cheap and cant get more than 200mg/ml human grade

not worth injecting 6ml only primo

if you buy the powder its the most expensive powder out of all the roids

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over