Author Topic: steroids are they really that bad  (Read 3775 times)

BiG_Bob

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
steroids are they really that bad
« on: March 26, 2013, 09:16:34 PM »
When used in moderation how bad are they.  Anyone here use and suffer from sides.  I dont mean acne and water retention.  Anyone here have serious sides??????????????????

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
Re: steroids are they really that bad
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2013, 09:32:41 PM »
Just roids none that I know of.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2013, 09:43:55 PM »
Röjds

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2013, 09:46:38 PM »
no steroids are good, i use an inhaler 2x a day and my lungs have never felt stronger

dustin

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2013, 09:50:15 PM »
They're not very dangerous. Orals cause a lot of renal and hepatic stress and produce a lot of metabolic waste byproducts, but they give them to cancer patients and people with chronic wasting diseases... When bodybuilders get their hands on them, they run into problems from the abuse more than anything.

prizm

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2013, 09:56:53 PM »
Benign liver cyst ruptures are at the top of my list of concerns, but I'm not sure how likely that is just using injectables or low dose orals. I'm guessing not very.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2013, 10:03:23 PM »
If you get serious sides, it's prob your body telling you steroids aren't for you. Don't get any sides except for little increased aggression. And even that is only when I use tren, no other compounds. Seen friends with acne covering every inch of their backs and always wondered why they bothered. Extra muscle but pizza back, no thanks

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2013, 10:06:16 PM »
no steroids are good, i use an inhaler 2x a day and my lungs have never felt stronger

You are going to get huge.  Slow down with that.  Try Altoids for your next cycle.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2013, 10:07:35 PM »
Never do orals and never have. Just have 3 fav compounds I use and stack them, run them one at one, couple at a time, whatever. Do cardio year round. I would like to think smart usuage but to each his own

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2013, 10:09:03 PM »
Never do orals and never have. Just have 3 fav compounds I use and stack them, run them one at one, couple at a time, whatever. Do cardio year round. I would like to think smart usuage but to each his own

prizm

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2013, 10:09:35 PM »

Do blood work at all?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2013, 10:16:15 PM »
100% of non-steroid users will eventually die.  Life is all about trade-offs. 

A lot of ppl who hate on steroids will drink diet coke, smoke, drink scotch every day...

I don't use them and probably never will, but there are a lot worse habits than running a few cycles a year.  I'd guess the 40 year old woman living on Oxycontin or the 16 year old who drive 90 mph in the car daddy bought him are engaging in far more dangerous habits.   There are a whole lot of Bbers from the 1970s that look fit and healthy today.  Abuse is the problem, not use.  Many of today's guys see 5 or 7 inches of growth to their waistline in 2 years... I'd consider that to be FAR more worrisome than a getbigger who runs a small cycle every summer and again in the winter.

dustin

« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2013, 10:20:38 PM »

A lot of ppl who hate on steroids will drink diet coke, smoke, drink scotch every day...

I don't use them and probably never will, but there are a lot worse habits than running a few cycles a year.  I'd guess the 40 year old woman living on Oxycontin or the 16 year old who drive 90 mph in the car daddy bought him are engaging in far more dangerous habits.   There are a whole lot of Bbers from the 1970s that look fit and healthy today.  Abuse is the problem, not use.  Many of today's guys see 5 or 7 inches of growth to their waistline in 2 years... I'd consider that to be FAR more worrisome than a getbigger who runs a small cycle every summer and again in the winter.

Well said. Waist circumference and holding tons of water are a lot worse than most make it out to be. Guys like Danta are recommending 500-600g of protein per day, not to worry about your waist line, etc. They couldn't be giving worse advice... unless you pay for their personal training. Skip and those dudes recommend fuckloads of orals and heavy, heavy injectables. ::)

I'm glad I gave my head a shake. I only ever did light cycles, but I stayed on way too long blasting and cruising thinking I'd be fine afterwards. Took a long time to recover but all my endogenous hormona levels are great, heart is great, liver and kidneys are great, etc. Use is fine. Abuse is bad. Blood pressure is a silent killer too. No one talks about this but they're so quick to advocate blowing up and throwing 40lbs on post-contest because of the rebound effect. Ah well. Natural selection.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #13 on: March 26, 2013, 10:21:36 PM »

Why don't you do a cycle?  You're self employed, have the freedom, etc...?

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: March 26, 2013, 10:21:42 PM »
Do blood work at all?
Yes in previous years, all the time. Don't have insurance until June so next checkup will wait until then.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2013, 10:26:12 PM »
Why don't you do a cycle?  You're self employed, have the freedom, etc...?

I'm not ruling it out eventually.   At this moment, i'm okay not doing it.  But i'm 36.

Down the road, if I'm 38, or 40, or 46... and i'm run down 24/7, can't get it up, losing muscle and looking bad, I'll see a doc and probably go that route.  But I'm a little worried once I go down that path, it's the path I'm stuck on forever.   I'm not gonna wanna go back lol...

So I'm putting it off until I know it's right.  However, I respect the rights of others, and think it's crazy that the govt devotes so many resources to stopping a dude from adding a half-inch to his arm... but I can drive down 50 streets in my city and people will knock on my hood to buy crack.  unreal.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2013, 10:28:51 PM »
I'm not ruling it out eventually.   At this moment, i'm okay not doing it.  But i'm 36.

Down the road, if I'm 38, or 40, or 46... and i'm run down 24/7, can't get it up, losing muscle and looking bad, I'll see a doc and probably go that route.  But I'm a little worried once I go down that path, it's the path I'm stuck on forever.   I'm not gonna wanna go back lol...

So I'm putting it off until I know it's right.  However, I respect the rights of others, and think it's crazy that the govt devotes so many resources to stopping a dude from adding a half-inch to his arm... but I can drive down 50 streets in my city and people will knock on my hood to buy crack.  unreal.

Good thinking, makes sense! 

I can't believe doctors can give out Oxycontin, and garbage like that but steroid users are persecuted.  It's insanity

prizm

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2013, 10:32:07 PM »
Yes in previous years, all the time. Don't have insurance until June so next checkup will wait until then.

What did your lipids look like on tren out of curiosity?

Well said. Waist circumference and holding tons of water are a lot worse than most make it out to be. Guys like Danta are recommending 500-600g of protein per day, not to worry about your waist line, etc. They couldn't be giving worse advice... unless you pay for their personal training. Skip and those dudes recommend fuckloads of orals and heavy, heavy injectables. ::)

I'm glad I gave my head a shake. I only ever did light cycles, but I stayed on way too long blasting and cruising thinking I'd be fine afterwards. Took a long time to recover but all my endogenous hormona levels are great, heart is great, liver and kidneys are great, etc. Use is fine. Abuse is bad. Blood pressure is a silent killer too. No one talks about this but they're so quick to advocate blowing up and throwing 40lbs on post-contest because of the rebound effect. Ah well. Natural selection.

Did you give up AAS for good?

dustin

« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2013, 10:59:09 PM »

Did you give up AAS for good?

Nope, going to do a quick two or three week blast and get blood work done out of curiosity. I'm looking the best I ever have with a clean bill of health and no hormonas. A short blast when I'm so healthy should get me really close to where I'd like to be.

Will probably repeat the process and try some insulin and GH now that I've learned so much from my tinkering around. When I'm older I'll blast and cruise on legal TRT.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2013, 04:38:11 AM »
When used in moderation how bad are they.  Anyone here use and suffer from sides.  I dont mean acne and water retention.  Anyone here have serious sides??????????????????

Do you have a serious side?

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2013, 04:54:58 AM »
chest/back/shoulders acne sucks. otherwise i feel no sides

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2013, 04:58:23 AM »
Do you have a serious side?

He's serious about the cock, Krankenstein

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 27, 2013, 05:19:20 AM »

anabolicho started extactly the same thread

guess the mods stopped you starting too many threads

so you added another account

hardcore
T

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #23 on: March 27, 2013, 05:36:24 AM »
You will statistically live a smellier, sweatier, shorter and grumpier life. (You didn't know this?)

Even worse my friend. It's bad in ways you haven't even thought of.

Because it changes your mind, raises your metabolism and increase cell division.

And it also makes you evil and egocentric, that much we know and agree to.

I human body is perfectly tuned survival mechanism because it has adjusted everything during 100.000 year of evolution to the most optimal levels.  If you are sick you should get healthy and the optimal levels will return, rather than further messing up your natural hormones.

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: March 27, 2013, 05:37:18 AM »
I never understood why guys juice to get women. Having muscles attracts more men than it does women.