Author Topic: For all those people who assume or accused Nasser of being a Muslim  (Read 15902 times)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
Re: For all those people who assume or accused Nasser of being a Muslim
« Reply #50 on: March 27, 2013, 10:29:15 AM »
But what is his mother?

lol oops meant to say "mother is Bosnian, father is Egyptian."

Well no..... I'm thanking him for saying i'm not shit....

Most Muslims I know (even some of my own family members) are shit!  ;D not all of them though!

Honestly I've never met anyone born into a Muslim family as apologetic as you.  I guess whatever it takes to earn internet popularity, even if it means throwing your own kind under the bus.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: March 27, 2013, 10:39:37 AM »

Honestly I've never met anyone born into a Muslim family as apologetic as you.  I guess whatever it takes to earn internet popularity, even if it means throwing your own kind under the bus.

BigBobs - Clearly you don't know me well enough - because if you did, you'd know I could give two shits about "internet popularity"

In general I'm pretty much against all organized religion... but I'm a bit more outspoken regarding my feelings about my "own kind's" religion because thats what I've had the most interaction with... and through it.... I've met some fucked up people that have said and done some fucked up things in the name of their religion.   You forget I was born and raised in the Middle East, brought up in a Muslim household, I even went back after studying in the US to live and work there, and when I decided to come back to the US, I was damn happy aboutit.

I'm not apologetic.  I just don't buy into it and don't support it.  Even when I was practicing, praying everyday, fasting, studying the koran, doing all that good stuff we're supposed to do.... I was never so overly sensitive about the religion as you are.

BigBob's  - you want to practice this religion, go right ahead and do so, I don't give a fuck.... but don't tell me I'm throwing anybody under the bus when I tell someone exactly how I feel about it based on what I have experienced as a person who once voluntarily practiced this religion.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #52 on: March 27, 2013, 10:44:51 AM »
Death like that is always heart failure.

nasser was living normally and doing everything normally till the last day.. when i met him he was eating all kinds of food and lifted weights and did some cardio.. didnt look ill at all..

on the last day after lunch he excused his parents to take a nap and he never waked up.. i dont want to know more than this because knowing the exact cause wont change anything.. but logically no one dies of kidney failure in his sleep like this without any pain.. according to his family it was a sudden unexpected death.. he was going to leave egypt by mid march but preferred to stay for 2 more weeks or so..

nasser's previous visit in egypt was in 2005.. in quran there is an ayah that says:

"no one knows what he shall earn on the morrow; and no one knows in what land he shall die"

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #53 on: March 27, 2013, 10:49:01 AM »
He's what the blacks call an Uncle Sam.

Someone that turns their back on their own kind to be white and live white.

lol oops meant to say "mother is Bosnian, father is Egyptian."

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #54 on: March 27, 2013, 10:53:28 AM »
one time after high school while i worked at round table pizza this asshole muslim and his family came in , dude was always fucking rude, so i made his pizza out of pork instead of chicken , and him and his family didnt notice until it has already half eaten

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #55 on: March 27, 2013, 10:55:08 AM »
one time after high school while i worked at round table pizza this asshole muslim and his family came in , dude was always fucking rude, so i made his pizza out of pork instead of chicken , and him and his family didnt notice until it has already half eaten

BULLSHIT!!!!!!!

Muslims only eat at Dominos.  ;D

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: March 27, 2013, 10:56:14 AM »
BULLSHIT!!!!!!!

Muslims only eat at Dominos.  ;D

I can confirm that I only order Dominos Pizza!

Guess there's a little bit of Muslim still left in me after all!  8)

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: March 27, 2013, 10:57:30 AM »
BULLSHIT!!!!!!!

Muslims only eat at Dominos.  ;D

Paul Dillet would always go in there and order a Half orange soda half sprite drink , this was during Pauls peak years , insane fucking forearms , i also saw him once at the bare elegance a strip club in hawthorn ca.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #58 on: March 27, 2013, 11:50:28 AM »
BigBobs - Clearly you don't know me well enough - because if you did, you'd know I could give two shits about "internet popularity"

In general I'm pretty much against all organized religion... but I'm a bit more outspoken regarding my feelings about my "own kind's" religion because thats what I've had the most interaction with... and through it.... I've met some fucked up people that have said and done some fucked up things in the name of their religion.   You forget I was born and raised in the Middle East, brought up in a Muslim household, I even went back after studying in the US to live and work there, and when I decided to come back to the US, I was damn happy aboutit.

I'm not apologetic.  I just don't buy into it and don't support it.  Even when I was practicing, praying everyday, fasting, studying the koran, doing all that good stuff we're supposed to do.... I was never so overly sensitive about the religion as you are.

BigBob's  - you want to practice this religion, go right ahead and do so, I don't give a fuck.... but don't tell me I'm throwing anybody under the bus when I tell someone exactly how I feel about it based on what I have experienced as a person who once voluntarily practiced this religion.

Damn that was BRUTAL  ;D

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #59 on: March 27, 2013, 11:53:27 AM »
ACH needs to end his PHD theses with this paragraph

Damn that was BRUTAL  ;D

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #60 on: March 27, 2013, 12:00:17 PM »
The glasses he wore made him turn away from Islam.

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: March 27, 2013, 01:02:40 PM »
Nasser was 100% Muslim.  He confirmed this many times on conversation with me.  He has several Quran's in the house, including decorations on his wall containing Quranic verses.  Like most Muslims, sometimes we practice more, other times less, for his last several months in SD he was going to Friday prayers at the mosque every week.

No disrespect to the dead, but that  seems to me like he had serious health problems and found religion.

I have heard through some very credible sources he was ill for quite some time.  I am not going to get into a monster debate "proving it". I am a logical thinking person and it makes a whole lot more sense than he died for no reason in his steep...considering all the facts.

I agree with you, what does it matter, the trolls here just want to talk shit. But you are not the only person who knew Nasser and other people aren't trying to make him into some superman who was impervious to taking large amounts of anabolics, diuretics, GH etc...for almost 30 years. They tell the truth, the guy pushed it too hard for way too long and it caugbt up with him

I understand and can see why you don't want to admit that, but we aren't idiots here.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: March 27, 2013, 01:03:27 PM »
Will his Eye Glasss be Donated to the Pro Bodybuilding Hall of Fame ???

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #63 on: March 27, 2013, 01:09:00 PM »
dogs are not to be hated in islam.. but they are only impure "their tongues" which means if they live with you in the house they make it impure to pray in..

aside of islam,.. i am a big dogs lover but i dont know how ppl who have dogs in their house tolerate dogs smell all the time..
Thats got to be about the dumbest fucking thing I have ever read.  Dogs don`t smell if they are house dogs at all and if you wash them and treat them like you are supposed to.  They should not smell like anything other than Cedar wood chips or something of that nature and will if you properly take care of them.

Muslims obviously don`t know how to do this if we go by what you are saying.  Luckily in America, we have the Humane Society and Animal Control and laws that will put you in jail for mistreating animals.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: March 27, 2013, 01:11:49 PM »
i still think Muslim care more about dogs then their women

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: March 27, 2013, 01:14:23 PM »
Thats incorrect.... you can still pray in a house which has a dog living in it.... you can't pray if the dog is in the same room as you are and you cannot pray if you have been licked by a dog, you'll have to go wash up again and do "woodooo" before going to pray.

- Or so they say,  ::)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: March 27, 2013, 01:14:45 PM »
dogs are not to be hated in islam.. but they are only impure "their tongues" which means if they live with you in the house they make it impure to pray in..

aside of islam,.. i am a big dogs lover but i dont know how ppl who have dogs in their house tolerate dogs smell all the time..
Dogs having "Impure Tongues"?  Are you aware that a Humans Tongue and Mouth have more bacteria and are not as clean as a Dog?

Bottom line -- you're more likely to get a serious illness from kissing a person than kissing a dog.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #67 on: March 27, 2013, 01:15:52 PM »
No disrespect to the dead, but that  seems to me like he had serious health problems and found religion.

I have heard through some very credible sources he was ill for quite some time.  I am not going to get into a monster debate "proving it". I am a logical thinking person and it makes a whole lot more sense than he died for no reason in his steep...considering all the facts.

I agree with you, what does it matter, the trolls here just want to talk shit. But you are not the only person who knew Nasser and other people aren't trying to make him into some superman who was impervious to taking large amounts of anabolics, diuretics, GH etc...for almost 30 years. They tell the truth, the guy pushed it too hard for way too long and it caugbt up with him

I understand and can see why you don't want to admit that, but we aren't idiots here.

no one is saying he didnt have any health problems.. what i myself said it just couldnt be his kidney.. even if he had problems in it.. ppl who dies because of their ill kidneys dont die peacefully without pains in their sleep..

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #68 on: March 27, 2013, 01:16:41 PM »
Thats incorrect.... you can still pray in a house which has a dog living in it.... you can't pray if the dog is in the same room as you are and you cannot pray if you have been licked by a dog, you'll have to go wash up again and do "woodooo" before going to pray.

- Or so they say,  ::)

haha, you couldn't make this shit up.

Actually, you could - you could call it Islam...
O

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: March 27, 2013, 01:17:54 PM »

All Religions are moronic, Christianity, Judaism, Buddhism, Islam, Hindus- It doesn`t matter.  They are all garbage.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #70 on: March 27, 2013, 01:18:30 PM »
All Religions are moronic, Christianity, Judaism, Buddhism, Islam, Hindus- It doesn`t matter.  They are all garbage.
X2.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: March 27, 2013, 01:19:32 PM »

I wonder what the definition of "room" is in Islam.  So the dog can be in the next "room" over and everything is fine.  But what if the door is open and you can see the dog from the other room.  Whats the difference?

Fuck that is absurd.

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #72 on: March 27, 2013, 01:20:20 PM »
Sherief - his parents may have been but Nasser was NOT.

Firstly, he drank alcohol, as you know.

Also, he LOVED dogs.

I could go on, but I think you know my point. He did things and lived a lifestyle that woudl indeed be severly punished by Muslims. He was not one of them.

Fu*ck Christians and Muslims (and all religions that predate man) that pretend they are holier than thou. You can bend over for Allah or Christ 10* times a day, doesn't mean you are going to go fuck virgins in your pretend heaven -- you pedophiles. Same goes for Christians who pretend that via confession all their sins are forgotten somehow.

The guy lived his life according to his own principles, not by some fuckin holy book like the Koran or the Bible.

One is what they were born whether they practice that lifestyle or not. You cannot be born yellow and be white in the end, no matter how much you pretend or pray.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: March 27, 2013, 01:21:34 PM »
i was at jury duty about 2 years ago, and this muslim dude got up walked over to a corner in the room and began praying , he would say a prayer drop to his knees bend over to the floor and get back up, did it repeatedly for about 15min i think

i felt bad for the guy, that he has to pray at that time no matter what ,

im sure he is used to people looking at him an laughing at him by now

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #74 on: March 27, 2013, 01:23:48 PM »
I wonder what the definition of "room" is in Islam.  So the dog can be in the next "room" over and everything is fine.  But what if the door is open and you can see the dog from the other room.  Whats the difference?

Fuck that is absurd.

Play it safe and cut the dog's head off.
O