Author Topic: For all those people who assume or accused Nasser of being a Muslim  (Read 15938 times)

Rajkapoor

• Getbig III
Re: For all those people who assume or accused Nasser of being a Muslim
« Reply #100 on: March 27, 2013, 02:09:30 PM »
Prayer and vigil are just a coping mechanism with the hope that whatever "mistake" committed will be absolved by whatever nonsense entity they are paying homage to.

It also allows for people to not be responsible for the consequences of their actions once they go through this ritual- "all is forgiven".
every one reap the consequences of their action sooner or later.....look around you...idea behind this whole practice is be ashamed and show restrain in future.what would you do different in same situation dont tell me you never cross the line.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #101 on: March 27, 2013, 02:13:58 PM »
So, why 90% of middle eastern population stink so much & they don't wash daily (only hands) & they don't have bathrooms !.
During religious times like month of Ramadan, theirs breaths stinks to the max  :P, calling Islam a "pure" religion is a stinking joke.
Pure is clean  ;D, banding over & facing each others arses & sniffing dirty socks says all about cleanliest.

Hey, Sheirif tell as something about sexual abuses of young boys in Madrases schools.

My dog swims every day & loved water (probably one day shark would get him) & is far cleaner than zillions of muslims.

i am a practicing muslim so i wash my feet well 5 times a day beside my daily shower.. so my feet are washed 6 times a day at least.. how many times you wash your face every day??.. mmmmmmm now like me you are sure that my feet are cleaner than you face.. thx..

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
« Reply #102 on: March 27, 2013, 02:15:31 PM »
People who have morals and a conscience don't need an imaginary omnipotent being who lives in the clouds to tell them how to act.

Religion was created to keep savages in line, there is a reason why when the world was being discovered and conquered, the first thing the victors do is introduce religion.....after raping the women that is.

Rajkapoor

• Getbig III
« Reply #103 on: March 27, 2013, 02:22:44 PM »
People who have morals and a conscience don't need an imaginary omnipotent being who lives in the clouds to tell them how to act.

Religion was created to keep savages in line, there is a reason why when the world was being discovered and conquered, the first thing the victors do is introduce religion.....after raping the women that is.
there is nothing in the sky you looking in all wrong places.he is inside you that is why when Jesus said i am from him and he is from me and we are one...Jews cried blasphemy.you are so caught up in your fabricated thoughts.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #104 on: March 27, 2013, 02:24:33 PM »
Sometimes you just know how a thread is gonna turn out.   ;D

/hi cal!   

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #105 on: March 27, 2013, 02:28:22 PM »

unbeliever: after you die you will regret all your prayers if you dont find the heaven you are promised..
believer: not as your regret if you find the hell you are warned of..

Rajkapoor

• Getbig III
« Reply #106 on: March 27, 2013, 02:29:10 PM »
Sometimes you just know how a thread is gonna turn out.   ;D

/hi cal!   
lol....in the end world will be divided in 2 groups believer or non believers....thats not bad division at all keeping in mind various sects from all religion of the world.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #107 on: March 27, 2013, 02:36:39 PM »
there is nothing in the sky you looking in all wrong places.he is inside you that is why when Jesus said i am from him and he is from me and we are one...Jews cried blasphemy.you are so caught up in your fabricated thoughts.

Quotes of being one with God or and being in Him in the NT does not literally mean it's teaching that Jesus and God are one entity.  For example John 17:21 reads "I pray that they will all be one, just as you and I are one--as you are in me, Father, and I am in you. And may they be in us so that the world will believe you sent me."  This shows that all of humanity can be "one" or "from him"

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #108 on: March 27, 2013, 02:41:25 PM »
http://www.answering-christianity.com/ac20.htm#links

this link contains a lot of phenomenons in the space quaran talks about from 1400 years and science has recently proved them right.. it's easy to think God and his powers are fairy tales to rest your mind.. but it needs some effort and time if you really want to reach the truth..

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: March 27, 2013, 02:43:58 PM »
Would they have to start over as well, since farts are a Methane Gas primarily and if they are smelling it, then it has entered their body via their nostrils, as well as some molecules falling on them,  thus making them unclean as well.

No they would have to start over because they busted out laughing and lost their focus.  I would be the only one who'd have to go wash up since I was the one who farted!

Rajkapoor

• Getbig III
« Reply #110 on: March 27, 2013, 02:46:23 PM »
Quotes of being one with God or and being in Him in the NT does not literally mean it's teaching that Jesus and God are one entity.  For example John 17:21 reads "I pray that they will all be one, just as you and I are one--as you are in me, Father, and I am in you. And may they be in us so that the world will believe you sent me."  This shows that all of humanity can be "one" or "from him"
i take it as human and God is one entity after all scripture says GOD has created human in his own image.I AM GOD is it crazy statement.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #111 on: March 27, 2013, 02:50:00 PM »
No they would have to start over because they busted out laughing and lost their focus.  I would be the only one who'd have to go wash up since I was the one who farted!

why were you always the one who was farting??.. protien shakes??.. :-X

;D

gh420

• Getbig II
  • GH15 is an asshole.
« Reply #112 on: March 27, 2013, 02:52:18 PM »
i take it as human and God is one entity after all scripture says GOD has created human in his own image.I AM GOD is it crazy statement.
Bullshit

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: March 27, 2013, 03:08:57 PM »
why were you always the one who was farting??.. protien shakes??.. :-X

;D

I never said I was the only one who farted lollll. But yeah probably the protein :-)

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #114 on: March 27, 2013, 03:29:13 PM »
BigBobs - Clearly you don't know me well enough - because if you did, you'd know I could give two shits about "internet popularity"

In general I'm pretty much against all organized religion... but I'm a bit more outspoken regarding my feelings about my "own kind's" religion because thats what I've had the most interaction with... and through it.... I've met some fucked up people that have said and done some fucked up things in the name of their religion.   You forget I was born and raised in the Middle East, brought up in a Muslim household, I even went back after studying in the US to live and work there, and when I decided to come back to the US, I was damn happy aboutit.

I'm not apologetic.  I just don't buy into it and don't support it.  Even when I was practicing, praying everyday, fasting, studying the koran, doing all that good stuff we're supposed to do.... I was never so overly sensitive about the religion as you are.

BigBob's  - you want to practice this religion, go right ahead and do so, I don't give a fuck.... but don't tell me I'm throwing anybody under the bus when I tell someone exactly how I feel about it based on what I have experienced as a person who once voluntarily practiced this religion.

Words of Wisdom right there!

Ach is a great human being for sure.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #115 on: March 27, 2013, 07:29:09 PM »
BigBobs - Clearly you don't know me well enough - because if you did, you'd know I could give two shits about "internet popularity"

In general I'm pretty much against all organized religion... but I'm a bit more outspoken regarding my feelings about my "own kind's" religion because thats what I've had the most interaction with... and through it.... I've met some fucked up people that have said and done some fucked up things in the name of their religion.   You forget I was born and raised in the Middle East, brought up in a Muslim household, I even went back after studying in the US to live and work there, and when I decided to come back to the US, I was damn happy aboutit.

I'm not apologetic.  I just don't buy into it and don't support it.  Even when I was practicing, praying everyday, fasting, studying the koran, doing all that good stuff we're supposed to do.... I was never so overly sensitive about the religion as you are.

BigBob's  - you want to practice this religion, go right ahead and do so, I don't give a fuck.... but don't tell me I'm throwing anybody under the bus when I tell someone exactly how I feel about it based on what I have experienced as a person who once voluntarily practiced this religion.

V

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: March 27, 2013, 07:35:43 PM »
thatd be very,very,very rare.

id be extremly suprised.

do you know for fact she was muslim?

???

his mom is bosnian  :-\

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #117 on: March 27, 2013, 07:50:19 PM »
I believe Adonis and I will be lifelong friends  ;D

Ah the sweet perfume of bromance formed in the midst of religious hatred.   :D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #118 on: March 27, 2013, 08:07:36 PM »
When you say wash, did they make you wash your butthole or just your hands?  I find it very bizarre. lolol

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: March 27, 2013, 08:09:47 PM »
When you say wash, did they make you wash your butthole or just your hands?  I find it very bizarre. lolol

hahahahah

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: March 27, 2013, 08:15:13 PM »
I also want to add another note to BigBobs to follow up my other post to him.

I don't hate anyone for practicing a certain religion, but I've decided this is not something for me.   I hate more people that have blindful hate towards others..... I genuinely try to be respectful.... but I also expect to be treated with respect -- and believe me, I haven't always encountered such respect from Muslims... even worst is that they use it to support their disrespectful comments.

A buddy of mine said it best....  

Muslims are always blaming the west for ruining the image of Islam but this is not true.... the reality is, Muslims are the ones ruining it for themselves.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: March 27, 2013, 08:16:56 PM »

Muslims already wash their buttholes everytime they shit - as we have discussed in previous post, the bidet is an integral part of an Arab's/Muslim's bathroom!

But no the standard washing up  procedure for the prayer consists of:

Washing hands
Washing arms up to our elbows
Washing mouth, nose, and ears
Washing Hair
And washing your feet

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #122 on: March 27, 2013, 08:31:33 PM »

A buddy of mine said it best....  

Muslims are always blaming the west for ruining the image of Islam but this is not true.... the reality is, Muslims are the ones ruining it for themselves.
This is what really highlights to me the collective denial of Muslims.  Simply talking about the way Muslims behave will bring anger from Muslims.  If you express disapproval of groups of Muslims taking to the street in your hometown threatening to decapitate the locals you will be called an Islamaphobe, a racist or Intolerant.  Muslims expect others to tolerate their despicable and unforgivable behaviour, and yet they can't tolerate any criticism or others expressing disapproval of their behaviour.  Their attitude smacks of how they don't want to integrate, how they want to dominate, how they want to force their ideals down other people throats.  They simply fail to recognise how disrespectful it is to arrive in other peoples homes and act in such a manner, Muslims seem to lack the ability for self reflection to gather a deeper self awareness into how others may perceive their behaviour.

Muslims think that the West have it in for them, they simply fail to understand that Westerners would dislike any group of people who acted in such despicable ways, if it was another religion or even atheists infiltrating society threatening to behead people, or mistreating women or forcing their ideals down other peoples throats, the West would equally oppose them as well.  What Muslims fail to recognise is that it is their behaviour, their actions and their attitude that is despised, it is just that their behaviour and attitude is a result of the ideology they follow, that's why Islam is criticised.
V

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: March 27, 2013, 08:46:01 PM »
i am a practicing muslim so i wash my feet well 5 times a day beside my daily shower.. so my feet are washed 6 times a day at least.. how many times you wash your face every day??.. mmmmmmm now like me you are sure that my feet are cleaner than you face.. thx..

I live on the beach,  ;D, by the way tell us how many times you wash yourself during month of Ramadan  :P, you could not as a
practising muslim brush your teeth or drink until sunset  ;D. do you realize how much arabs breaths stinks  :P
Oh, do you like others from your tribe collect dry camel shit for cooking  ;D ;D ;D, shit cookers to dislike dogs, WOW !.

Again: tell us about sexual abuses of young boys in Madrases  ::) ::)

Also, tell us how much would you pay/buy your wife , no cash = old ugly female  :D
If Islam is so "great" why then  to sniff each others arseholes during praying, kind of a very smelly religious  ;D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #124 on: March 27, 2013, 08:46:15 PM »
lol....in the end world will be divided in 2 groups believer or non believers....thats not bad division at all keeping in mind various sects from all religion of the world.
Atheists are the most discriminated against by the religious, this is true.  I don`t care what anyone chooses to worship, but that does not mean I have to automatically respect it or agree with it.  Whats the difference between that and having a favorite movie?  I don`t have to stay silent if I think your movie choice is shit or if I find your favorite movie repugnant (maybe you are into snuff or animal cruelty films).

What I mean is, why should Religion get a free pass for anything when its nothing but a choice?  Why should I give it blind and automatic respect?  Its not any more deserving than your favorite color or favorite movie  or favorite dieting approach to get lean in my opinion.