Author Topic: me vs slinpimp - how is he 20 pounds heavier and shorter than me?  (Read 22169 times)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
can someone explain to me how this cat  is 20 pounds heavier than me and three inches shorter? lol

5'10 245 ::)

l

C-BuZz

• Getbig IV
Re: me vs slinpimp
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2013, 11:03:10 PM »
Nutrient timing.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2013, 11:06:45 PM »
I think he's just got a few more years on you, stud.

Still two great athletes nonetheless.

Stephano

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2013, 11:12:24 PM »
can someone explain to me how this cat  is 20 pounds heavier than me and three inches shorter? lol

Brutal 16" forearms and 15" upper arms.  Hahahaha....
Honestly, he looks much bigger than you.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2013, 11:41:01 PM »
Brutal 16" forearms and 15" upper arms.  Hahahaha....
Honestly, he looks much bigger than you.

looks "much bigger" lol....he also "looks much taller" in taht pic for soe reason yet Im much taller than him. hes is standing at an angle to hide his narrowness as well....

he also taken insulin and i dont. his waiste is  big too...he;s bigger but it evens out.
l

lightweight

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2013, 11:44:15 PM »
looks "much bigger" lol....he also "looks much taller" in taht pic for soe reason yet Im much taller than him. hes is standing at an angle to hide his narrowness as well....

he also taken insulin and i dont. his waiste is  big too...he;s bigger but it evens out.

you don't even show you're waist.. he looks bigger but you're wearing a tank top.  you could at least show comparable pictures.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2013, 02:01:08 AM »
Epic groink poses

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2013, 02:30:38 AM »
Because he looks about 20 pounds heavier than you?

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2013, 06:00:36 AM »

Because he looks much thicker and denser than you. He is also standing much, much further away from the mirror/camera -- you can see most of his physique in the shot; on your 2003 flip phone it's basically a close-up of your elbow and forearm.

He also didn't pay Tbombz for lifting and nutritional advice., possibly a factor.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2013, 06:05:08 AM »
He also didn't pay Tbombz for lifting and nutritional advice., possibly a factor.

Still two great athletes nonetheless.

Nutrient timing.

Yes on all accounts

His arms and shoulders are dwarfing yours in that shot, looks like he's having some trouble "controlling his midsection" though.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2013, 06:09:07 AM »
HIS ARMS ARE LARGE PIMP'S AND HE'S GOT BIGGER LEGS DUDE NO QUESTION....YOUR IN THE BALL PARK FLINT NO HATIN,,,

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2013, 06:11:53 AM »
guy number two slinpimp, if that's his handle, is winning. looking impressively thick all over (no homo)

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2013, 06:15:55 AM »
What do your legs look like flint?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2013, 06:29:41 AM »
Flinstones, you look good, but slinpimp is just bigger.

Don't worry, you're still a stud.
X

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
« Reply #14 on: March 28, 2013, 06:30:52 AM »

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #15 on: March 28, 2013, 06:36:38 AM »

Because he looks much thicker and denser than you. He is also standing much, much further away from the mirror/camera -- you can see most of his physique in the shot; on your 2003 flip phone it's basically a close-up of your elbow and forearm.

and my physique still crushes yours no? your still a nobody :)   post a picture booboo :-*

and lol @ the photo, the guy is obviously  standing at an angle to hide his narrowness like he always did.  I turn to the side a bit and he wont look now 20 pounds heavier lol.......He also has a shirt off, I dont...

he's heavier and thicker.. .I never argued that point this thread was more about me and what Im going to do with my body than am I in the same league as some cuban insulin addict.  I just used slinpimp...because hes a good example of someone who looked better when he was lighter/younger, (imo)
l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2013, 06:50:55 AM »
Epic groink poses

haha ;D

in all seriousness slinpimp couldnt/cant carry groink's lunch bag....completely different galaxy of genetics.
l

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #17 on: March 28, 2013, 06:52:06 AM »
Come on bro, slinpimp is pro size, those arms are nearly 21 inches and those legs are enormous, in the 30's for sure, this guy is a monster. Your looking good as of late but slinpimp is way way bigger

TheTruth90

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Steve Marcello Arce--poster boy for stupid
« Reply #18 on: March 28, 2013, 06:52:48 AM »
Slinpimp also doesn't have gyno like flinstones does.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #19 on: March 28, 2013, 06:59:31 AM »
haha ;D

in all seriousness slinpimp couldnt/cant carry groink's lunch bag....completely different galaxy of genetics.
No offence to Groink but slinpimp is twice Groink size, you guys are fucked up here, your perceptions are all out of whack slinpimp is ifbb pro size, he is fucken huge, way way bigger then me, a pic means shit bro, see him in real life and you would look like a toothpick next to him. Flintsone, this guy has 40lb of muscle on you bro easily, if your this guy's size in 5 years you would be lucky. WTF is wrong with you people.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 28, 2013, 07:01:00 AM »
No offence to Groink but slinpimp is twice Groink size, you guys are fucked up here, your perceptions are all out of whack slinpimp is ifbb pro size, he is fucken huge, way way bigger then me, a pic means shit bro, see him in real life and you would look like a toothpick next to him. Flintsone, this guy has 40lb of muscle on you bro easily, if your this guy's size in 5 years you would be lucky. WTF is wrong with you people.

Exactly!

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2013, 07:06:29 AM »
If Groink doesn't get post in this thread, it means he's gone for good.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #22 on: March 28, 2013, 07:13:49 AM »
he's heavier and thicker.. .I never argued that point this thread was more about me and what Im going to do with my body than am I in the same league as some cuban insulin addict.  I just used slinpimp...because hes a good example of someone who looked better when he was lighter/younger, (imo)

Seemed more like you didn't believe how much he weighs...

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #23 on: March 28, 2013, 07:17:32 AM »

no bro its your perception who is way off. You know I think you know your stuff but your too caught up in this size bullshit.

cmon man look at his gut man! his stomach is huge!     . Groinks physique is better....not one guy in his right mind would rather look like slinpimp here than a prime groink.

have you seen slinpimp in real life? I ask because every picture I have seen of him (except that one) he looks much smaller. Thats the biggest picture Ive seen of him by far. He looks pro size there....he did not look pro size in any other photo i have seen of him.

differnt strokes for diff fols man- sagi kalev has the best body in the world IMO.  if i posted his pics you would disagree with me and write  him off as a fitness model with some size....we all got Differnt opinions of what looks good and what doesnt.

Id rather be myself- look like a track star with 18.5 inch arms than have 21 inch arms, a gut wider than my shoulders,  and look like some huge unathletic gorilla with tree stumps for legs.
l

TheTruth90

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Steve Marcello Arce--poster boy for stupid
« Reply #24 on: March 28, 2013, 07:22:50 AM »
Slinpimp at 18 years old (way better than flinstones and doesn't have gyno)