Author Topic: me vs slinpimp - how is he 20 pounds heavier and shorter than me?  (Read 22035 times)

gee38

• Getbig IV
Re: me vs slinpimp - how is he 20 pounds heavier and shorter than me?
« Reply #75 on: March 29, 2013, 04:53:58 PM »
flint

sees g4p as a legitimate way of earning.

fucking hell- do you have any self esteeem left?

Red29

• Getbig III
« Reply #76 on: March 29, 2013, 04:54:55 PM »
on this diet everyone would get some bloat gains,that was the purpose i think."see, youve gained"and then hed tell them theyre 8% with just bit water.
and his special gh will she the fat as soon they clean up diet a bit.

i hope all his followers do follow his diet "to the t"haha.

lol i tried his diet ideas for a couple months gained size but didnt look that great. came off all gear for a month and in the first week after i came off i looked awesome never seen my legs that lean before i wish id taken pics...

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #77 on: March 29, 2013, 05:23:20 PM »
You expect nothing but phrase. Soon as someone criticizes you any way, shape, or manner you are getting your panties in a bunch.

You are what some would classify as a

ATTENTION WHORE

Stop blowing your own horn douche bag!

Your biceps would look small too if your foreamrs were over 16 inches lol. My arms are fine...they are 18.5 inches cold it was just a poor pic.  Hope this helps

btw that pic of slinpimp was all a fucking illusion. He is nowhere near as massive as in that pic..... And hes at an angle again to hide his narrowness lol

15-20 pounds max epic thread backfire.  :P :-*  and yes I am natural.
l

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: March 29, 2013, 05:30:55 PM »
I am 5'8 240 here.

and 250 here

are you bigger than me?

No bullshit stupid cell phone pics either

TheTruth90

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Steve Marcello Arce--poster boy for stupid
« Reply #79 on: March 29, 2013, 05:32:02 PM »
you do realize that slinpimp is standing way further back in his pics than you are?????

But then again, im sure gh15 is telling you to trash slinpimp.

TheTruth90

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Steve Marcello Arce--poster boy for stupid
« Reply #80 on: March 29, 2013, 05:32:55 PM »
I am 5'8 240 here.

are you bigger than me?

matty, keep living the dream brother. flinstones is just delusional.

dustin

« Reply #81 on: March 29, 2013, 05:36:17 PM »
matty, you look great, bro. I remember how your abs and chest were always stand out parts. Your chest is fucking outrageous now.

Lots of man meat to cling onto. :-* ;)

lol

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #82 on: March 29, 2013, 05:36:54 PM »
I am 5'8 240 here.

and 250 here

are you bigger than me?

good build there matty,,,contest or close is your best look,,,

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #83 on: March 29, 2013, 05:41:25 PM »
Thanks fellas.. I am currently dieting to get the first pics leanness for summer.. and at that bf is was easy to maintain without too much work.. then I got lazy lol.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #84 on: March 29, 2013, 05:41:43 PM »
Looks like this mattyh guy likes to lift some weights   :D

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #85 on: March 29, 2013, 05:42:46 PM »
I am 5'8 240 here.

and 250 here

are you bigger than me?

No but I'm 4-5inches taller junior.  ;D

dustin

« Reply #86 on: March 29, 2013, 05:47:22 PM »
Thanks fellas.. I am currently dieting to get the first pics leanness for summer.. and at that bf is was easy to maintain without too much work.. then I got lazy lol.

What do you do when you cut? I remember those God awful bulked pictures you posted of yourself on bb.com a few years ago. I thought you went full potato, but then a couple weeks later you posted new pics (owned a few people in the process) and looked absolutely diced. I've never seen a dude peel it down that quickly.

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: March 29, 2013, 05:48:28 PM »
No but I'm 4-5inches taller junior.  ;D
Haha.. Being a semi-manlet does suck on occasion..

I went out with a girl recently who was 5'9, which already made me self conscious enough, she wore heels and absolutely towered over me.. we never went on another date again lol.

Hell if I was 6'1, I would have been playing football in college and never started bodybuilding. Then I'd be just one fat permabulker living the dream.

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #88 on: March 29, 2013, 05:51:09 PM »
What do you do when you cut? I remember those God awful bulked pictures you posted of yourself on bb.com a few years ago. I thought you went full potato, but then a couple weeks later you posted new pics (owned a few people in the process) and looked absolutely diced. I've never seen a dude peel it down that quickly.
I've tried soooo many diets over the last five years. I did my own prep last year and the thing that worked best for me was honestly just a balanced diet.. Med fat, Med carbs, High protein.. I start to lower the carbs though as I progress but most of my diet last show I was at 400 grams protein, 120 grams fat, 250-300 grams carb well then lowered to about 150. It was my shortest diet and I was my leanest. I did about an hour of cardio the last 8 weeks, which is about average for me.. 30 minuter intervals on a bike before bed the last 4 weeks. I gave myself cheat meals when I wanted to  like my birthday, weddings, etc lol..

dustin

« Reply #89 on: March 29, 2013, 05:56:34 PM »
I've tried soooo many diets over the last five years. I did my own prep last year and the thing that worked best for me was honestly just a balanced diet.. Med fat, Med carbs, High protein.. I start to lower the carbs though as I progress but most of my diet last show I was at 400 grams protein, 120 grams fat, 250-300 grams carb well then lowered to about 150. It was my shortest diet and I was my leanest. I did about an hour of cardio the last 8 weeks, which is about average for me.. 30 minuter intervals on a bike before bed the last 4 weeks. I gave myself cheat meals when I wanted to  like my birthday, weddings, etc lol..

Damn, dude. Props. I can't say I ever really get too fat, but the speed at which you shred down is insane.

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #90 on: March 29, 2013, 06:03:09 PM »
Damn, dude. Props. I can't say I ever really get too fat, but the speed at which you shred down is insane.
lol i did learn my lesson.. I may get a little bloated and watery, but never obese anymore. I stay within 30lbs of stage weight and if I go above I diet down.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #91 on: March 29, 2013, 06:16:50 PM »
Haha.. Being a semi-manlet does suck on occasion..

I went out with a girl recently who was 5'9, which already made me self conscious enough, she wore heels and absolutely towered over me.. we never went on another date again lol.

Hell if I was 6'1, I would have been playing football in college and never started bodybuilding. Then I'd be just one fat permabulker living the dream.
On the real, you're a tank. How much did you way in contest shape? I would have to put on 30lbs of actual muscle to compare muscularity wise

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: March 29, 2013, 06:19:44 PM »
On the real, you're a tank. How much did you way in contest shape? I would have to put on 30lbs of actual muscle to compare muscularity wise
haha thanks!

I weighed in at 215lbs at my show in September.

99% sure I am taking this year off, I plan to be 225 on stage next time  I compete.. Most likely the 2014 NPC Pittsburgh.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #93 on: March 29, 2013, 08:49:57 PM »
. enough with this dwarfe-  the date tonight it was a quick bite to eat and this bitch showed up in a fucking camarro. Kind of fucked my step a bit I gave up before it started .....didnt even try to get in her pants, pretty much just listened to her talk. sure enough she liked me anyways she just texted me wants to hang out sunday......LOL a 25 year old suga momma - Im about to really have some haters.  

and matt Im juut giving you shit about being a manlet...not that I would want to  look like you instead of me....  like ever :-X     but you  are a  thick sob....I always look at a guys chest when i judge someones physique and this is one thick chest. carry a shitload of muscle on you..diesel....
l

holomorphic

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #94 on: March 29, 2013, 09:07:22 PM »
man, i have a question about your training..

DO YOU EVEN LIFT,BRO ;D

nah, man, youre looking brutal brutal in the top pic.

and still very good in the lower pic, but if im allow to critize a bit, those 10lbs difference show how much some little bit fat and water gain will change a look.

ok,i know the top pic is after contest and refilling with carbs, thats the best bare none anyone will look,and the second pic is maintenance.

absolutely perfect chest,man,perfect 8)

You are dumber than I thought. He looks like shit. All his weight is in the midsection. 240 going on 200 LMFAO. Look at the rest of his body, the muscles belong on a 200lb BodyBuilder, ya crack hoe.

'SlinPimp' is another guy who looks like shit. Huge gut. All weight in the midsection.

The difference is that 'SlinPimp' is a Dealer. Big mover. He's from the 'ProMuscle crime gang'. He wil never amount to anything in competitive BodyBuilding, 'Matti' won't either, You........ofcourse not ROTFLMAFO, and 'Flint' is a child, his head is not glued straight yet, he's trying though so I'll give him that.

One other mistake of yours is that the 'diet' you lie about that LOJ "talks about" was always done on authentic 'kigs' (IGF+HGH)

You are one delusional lying girl.

Prison is where you belong Wanker.

dustin

« Reply #95 on: March 29, 2013, 09:17:58 PM »
False alarm guys, you all look like shit. Homomorphic has clarified the matter and you're all pieces of shit with child bearing hips, no muscle, narcotics abusers and PED dealers. Sorry to break the news.

I'm going to get CNN and Reuters to re-Tweet this so there's no further confusion. Should be on Headline News and other major media outlets any minute now. :-\

holomorphic

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #96 on: March 29, 2013, 09:19:29 PM »
hey you homosexual cum deposit..

matthy has got a tight waist and thats the end of the story.

slinpimp is very much ofseason in that pic,have you clown seen him when shredded he got a very small waist.

a dealer?who cares, go tell the dea about it, tell them a guy who runs open source board has sent you ::)

that gh15 diet will make everyone look like shit, no matter on what drugs."whole foods,pineaple juice"...my balls ::)

You are a delusional wanker. You waste Oxygen.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #97 on: March 29, 2013, 09:23:11 PM »
. enough with this dwarfe-  the date tonight it was a quick bite to eat and this bitch showed up in a fucking camarro. Kind of fucked my step a bit I gave up before it started .....didnt even try to get in her pants, pretty much just listened to her talk. sure enough she liked me anyways she just texted me wants to hang out sunday......LOL a 25 year old suga momma - Im about to really have some haters.  

and matt Im juut giving you shit about being a manlet...not that I would want to  look like you instead of me....  like ever :-X     but you  are a  thick sob....I always look at a guys chest when i judge someones physique and this is one thick chest. carry a shitload of muscle on you..diesel....

Camaro is a sweet car.

How did you get to the date? Did she know you didnt have a car?
X

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #98 on: March 29, 2013, 09:25:28 PM »
I am 5'8 240 here.

and 250 here

are you bigger than me?

Get the fuck out of here with the self promotion. That's all you seem to do when you post.

holomorphic

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #99 on: March 29, 2013, 09:33:45 PM »
Even the females @LOJ's forums are bigger, have more muscles, and better conditioned than the best males on GB LMFAO

Watch wankers ROTFL