Author Topic: me vs slinpimp - how is he 20 pounds heavier and shorter than me?  (Read 22029 times)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
Re: me vs slinpimp - how is he 20 pounds heavier and shorter than me?
« Reply #100 on: March 29, 2013, 09:42:23 PM »

Camaro is a sweet car.

How did you get to the date? Did she know you didnt have a car?

got one of my  boys at work to give me a ride....told her my car was in the shop.

there is another chick though who wants to meet up tomorrow too.... ive been talking to a while now who is probably one of  the hottest girl ive ever seen in my life. honestly bro if i had this girl as a gf id quit bodybuilding...throw it out the window and quit lifting...I mean i make 7.25 an hour can you imagine if i had a 10/10 gf? not even a 8 or 9 a straight up dime....Im really gonna need to pull off the date of my life though and be on my A game. Got all the lies planned out
l

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #101 on: March 29, 2013, 09:45:15 PM »
Even the females @LOJ's forums are bigger, have more muscles, and better conditioned than the best males on GB LMFAO

Watch wankers ROTFL

OMG do you not see why this is NOT a good thing? Seriously..............

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #102 on: March 29, 2013, 10:00:14 PM »
got one of my  boys at work to give me a ride....told her my car was in the shop.

there is another chick though who wants to meet up tomorrow too.... ive been talking to a while now who is probably one of  the hottest girl ive ever seen in my life. honestly bro if i had this girl as a gf id quit bodybuilding...throw it out the window and quit lifting...I mean i make 7.25 an hour can you imagine if i had a 10/10 gf? not even a 8 or 9 a straight up dime....Im really gonna need to pull off the date of my life though and be on my A game. Got all the lies planned out

you meet these women from dating sites?
X

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #103 on: March 29, 2013, 10:08:29 PM »

you meet these women from dating sites?

pretty much. that and the gym....every now and then you find a diamond in the rough and shes a straight up fox.

How can i post this bitch up without someone finding her url/facebook?  ???
l

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #104 on: March 29, 2013, 10:10:58 PM »
pretty much. that and the gym....every now and then you find a diamond in the rough and shes a straight up fox.

use tinypic.com to upload her image.
X

dustin

« Reply #105 on: March 29, 2013, 10:11:30 PM »

Dude, learn to Google shit lol ;D

http://www.verexif.com/en/

I've heard that this site is pretty good. If you right-click on an images afterwards and try viewing the EXIF data, it should be stripped. I just tried it now and it seemed to work.

And obviously rename the image as well. If someone is crafty enough they can rehash that and find a way to track her down. But don't worry, anyone that nerdy is too pathetic to cause her any real harm. Now show us some titonas!!

prizm

• Getbig III
« Reply #106 on: March 29, 2013, 11:27:48 PM »
Put some random streaks/scribbles in the picture in paint as well. It can throw off image searches

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #107 on: March 29, 2013, 11:49:16 PM »
You live in London Ontario? By Rona
By Rona, what makes you say that? No, I live in white oaks area.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #108 on: March 29, 2013, 11:51:20 PM »
I am 5'8 240 here.

and 250 here

are you bigger than me?

No bullshit stupid cell phone pics either
Dude you are massive, way bigger then me, you have a crazy chest and looks like you got rid of any gyno you had in other pics, albeit not much but now seems like you have non, surgery?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #109 on: March 29, 2013, 11:53:54 PM »
Your biceps would look small too if your foreamrs were over 16 inches lol. My arms are fine...they are 18.5 inches cold it was just a poor pic.  Hope this helps

btw that pic of slinpimp was all a fucking illusion. He is nowhere near as massive as in that pic..... And hes at an angle again to hide his narrowness lol

15-20 pounds max epic thread backfire.  :P :-*  and yes I am natural.
Thread back fire, no not entirely cause you have some serious muscle and at 19 your laughing, so far it seems you have some good genetics.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #110 on: March 29, 2013, 11:58:21 PM »
Get the fuck out of here with the self promotion. That's all you seem to do when you post.
Last time I checked this was a bodybuilding forum and we all post pics in good fun. You expect a physique like that to remain in the closet and not show anyone, FUCK NO, he worked hard for that shit, by all means post pics.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
Re: me vs slinpimp
« Reply #111 on: March 30, 2013, 06:03:35 AM »
and my physique still crushes yours no? your still a nobody :)   post a picture booboo :-*

and lol @ the photo, the guy is obviously  standing at an angle to hide his narrowness like he always did.  I turn to the side a bit and he wont look now 20 pounds heavier lol.......He also has a shirt off, I dont...

he's heavier and thicker.. .I never argued that point this thread was more about me and what Im going to do with my body than am I in the same league as some cuban insulin addict.  I just used slinpimp...because hes a good example of someone who looked better when he was lighter/younger, (imo)

jesus this is really a shot to your ego isn't it? dude looks much bigger then you and leaner.

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
« Reply #112 on: March 30, 2013, 07:31:18 AM »
honestly bro if i had this girl as a gf id quit bodybuilding...throw it out the window and quit lifting...

Oh brother haha you actually consider yourself a bodybuilder, a natural one at that  ;D

You'd stop lifting for a girl...never heard something so pathetic.

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #113 on: March 30, 2013, 08:00:27 AM »
I've detected a 572% increase in site-wide slurping levels since this thread was posted.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #114 on: March 30, 2013, 08:09:58 AM »
Oh brother haha you actually consider yourself a bodybuilder, a natural one at that  ;D

You'd stop lifting for a girl...never heard something so pathetic.
If you think Flint is serious when he calls himself natty, you're dumb as fuck.

US MUSL

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #115 on: March 30, 2013, 09:30:47 AM »
If you think Flint is serious when he calls himself natty, you're dumb as fuck.

Anyone with access to GH15's site can see what Flint has done/is on.

US MUSL

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #116 on: March 30, 2013, 09:58:28 AM »

Lying is cool if you just want to hook up. But, if you are looking to keep this 10/10, lying can really screw up a good thing.

Red29

• Getbig III
« Reply #117 on: March 30, 2013, 10:07:56 AM »
Lying is cool if you just want to hook up. But, if you are looking to keep this 10/10, lying can will really screw up a good thing.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #118 on: March 30, 2013, 10:10:57 AM »
If you want honest advice post pictures where we can see WHOLE BODY, not a little big of arms and traps in shirt from weird angle.

Your pictures never showed ANYTHING. I've seen tons of your pictures and still have no clue how you look whatsoever.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #119 on: March 30, 2013, 10:33:21 AM »
If you want honest advice post pictures where we can see WHOLE BODY, not a little big of arms and traps in shirt from weird angle.

Your pictures never showed ANYTHING. I've seen tons of your pictures and still have no clue how you look whatsoever.
BINGO

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #120 on: March 30, 2013, 10:54:44 AM »

WELL YEAH TO SEE AT LEAST UPPER TORSO FLOW AROUND BIG TRAPS AND ARMS AS U PAN DOWN AND AROUND THINGS START LOSING THERE IMPRESSIVNESS ,,FLAWS START TO SHOW AND U CAN SEE WEAKNESSES OR WEAKER BODYPARTS..

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #121 on: March 30, 2013, 12:56:45 PM »

BACK!

ukjeff

« Reply #122 on: March 30, 2013, 12:58:16 PM »
piss in the urinal you dummy.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #123 on: March 30, 2013, 04:48:14 PM »

I wear a shirt cause Im hairy and you cant see anything.lol You want me to post pics than each getbigger piches in a dollar and sends it to me ill shave my stomach/chest...and post my legs up too. normal razor wont work and Im not about to blow 20 bucks on a body trimmer to show up a bunch of guys.... that's almost half day of work for me. 
l

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #124 on: March 30, 2013, 05:06:56 PM »

I wear a shirt cause Im hairy and you cant see anything.lol You want me to post pics than each getbigger piches in a dollar and sends it to me ill shave my stomach/chest...and post my legs up too. normal razor wont work and Im not about to blow 20 bucks on a body trimmer to show up a bunch of guys.... that's almost half day of work for me. 

Never stopped tbombz

:-X