Author Topic: WTF? Do you beleive this guy? Just another liar?  (Read 12472 times)

Marine

WTF? Do you beleive this guy? Just another liar?
« on: March 28, 2013, 12:12:25 PM »

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
Re: WTF? Do you beleive this guy? Just another liar?
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2013, 12:36:25 PM »
yeah  course we believe it.. ::) ::) ::)  seen this before,think someone posted it.

L00n

• Getbig IV
  • Bulgaria
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2013, 01:04:28 PM »
way to much free time ..

Marine

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2013, 04:04:16 PM »
yeah  course we believe it.. ::) ::) ::)  seen this before,think someone posted it.

Sorry if posted I am new here. Being reading but not posting.

I look in the mirror see shit want to believe dreams they give it me shit happens in the end just another liar...time to uninstall my brain.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2013, 06:12:27 PM »
Lies

jpm101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2013, 07:34:39 PM »
There is the theory about the mind/body connection and how visualization has been used in workouts. Thought it doesn't involve shouting like the bro is doing. It's a deeper mental process. Some Olympic  level athletes use this process. Olympic and Pl'ers also...where they see, in their minds eye, their lift becoming successful. Russia and other Eastern European country's pioneered this idea. Some versions involve actually getting mad at a weight, a enemy to your lifting success, as Pl'ers, and others, are prone to do.

Self hypnosis has also been used, though not quite the same as the visualization method. In clinics, the hypnosis thing does not always work the way you would think it would.

Arnold was said to imagine his biceps becoming mountains when he worked them. Zane also.  I always believed that working out was a mental process, just as well as a physical one. And there are the stories of a grandmother who picks up the end on a heavy car, that has trapped her grandchild, etc, under it. This without a moments thought before hand. And the grandmother is not unusually sore the days after the lift. .
The mind/body connection, still amajor mystery to science. Must be a good reason for all that gray matter in the brain, yet really not fully understood..Good Luck.
F

Yev33

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2013, 10:39:28 PM »
You know I always wondered about those stories where so someone picks up an end of a car to get out whoever is trapped underneath. What most people don't realize is that it's actually pretty easy to move up a front end or the back end ( especially the back end ) of a car several inches, because at that point you are simply unloading the suspension. Now if were talking about getting the wheels off the ground than that's a whole different story.

Marine

« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2013, 11:10:19 PM »
I watched this video yesterday and even though I am on a diet I have already grown a little because he commaded me to do so. I had no choice. I do what my commander says. I have just 8-9 more inches. Piece of cake.

jpm101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2013, 08:30:41 AM »
Yev33

It may be easy for you (the stud that you are) to lift the end of a car, that the distance of the coil springs/shocks/struts allow, but think of a 50 to 60 years old (even into the 70's) lady doing that. They might have trouble lifting a heavy laundry basket up, when doing the wash. Lifting high enough, so that the frame and wheels are off the ground is another matter. Which in most cases, that is what has to be done. That's tapping into primal instincts of the fight or flight survival part of the brain. Good Luck.
F

sexpert

« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2013, 08:58:08 AM »
Yev33

It may be easy for you (the stud that you are) to lift the end of a car, that the distance of the coil springs/shocks/struts allow, but think of a 50 to 60 years old (even into the 70's) lady doing that. They might have trouble lifting a heavy laundry basket up, when doing the wash. Lifting high enough, so that the frame and wheels are off the ground is another matter. Which in most cases, that is what has to be done. That's tapping into primal instincts of the fight or flight survival part of the brain. Good Luck.
Dude looking at your photo you need all the mental help you can get ::)

Yev33

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2013, 02:11:25 PM »
Yev33

Ok chief, I guess you know more than anyone here about everything. I guess all of the times that I have lifted up an end of a car myself or have seen countless people do, so that a jack or an arm of a rack could be placed underneath it in order to lift it up makes my knowldege of the subject inferior to yours. Im sure you know more about this than someone with ten years of experience working on cars.

I am also certain that you have personally witnessed all of these feats of strength by the elderly and can accurately say how far the vehicle had to be lifted, hell it might actually be a part of your regular training program for them. I am actually surprised we haven't read about the one arm chin and car-lift superset that you have had these folks perfrom with great results.

Good Luck.

jpm101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2013, 04:10:25 PM »
Yev33

What's there to know. it's on the news, now and than, about normal people doing outstanding feats in times of emergency's, a few up there in age.  Not making this up.

Support stands/jacks must be part of your workout equipment, for all the times you have lifted the end of a car up. What's that, 6X10 reps, on days that end in the letter "Y"?  Even hear of a floor jack, I wonder, with all the many cars you lift up.  All the tires flat so a jack  can't be rolled under? How about a bumper jack (3-4ft), use  them quite a bit going off road.  Or even a Porta Power (look that one up, as the mechanic you seem to be), use that off road also.. And you have seen countless people do this car lifting thing too..impressive.

Seem a bit bitter, things not going you way I wonder. Are you under a 24 hour watch or something? Because your talking like someone under the influence and not quite stable.

And may I offer a extra great big GOOD LUCK to you and yours.
F

Yev33

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2013, 04:42:58 PM »
Yev33

What's there to know. it's on the news, now and than, about normal people doing outstanding feats in times of emergency's, a few up there in age.  Not making this up.

Support stands/jacks must be part of your workout equipment, for all the times you have lifted the end of a car up. What's that, 6X10 reps, on days that end in the letter "Y"?  Even hear of a floor jack, I wonder, with all the many cars you lift up.  All the tires flat so a jack  can't be rolled under? How about a bumper jack (3-4ft), use  them quite a bit going off road.  Or even a Porta Power (look that one up, as the mechanic you seem to be), use that off road also.. And you have seen countless people do this car lifting thing too..impressive.

Seem a bit bitter, things not going you way I wonder. Are you under a 24 hour watch or something? Because your talking like someone under the influence and not quite stable.

And may I offer a extra great big GOOD LUCK to you and yours.

Wow you are beyond ignorant. A bumper jack? I work on luxury cars, do you know what that would do to a $120,000 car? Another bit of info for my car expert friend, in the last 10 or so years very few cars have actual bumpers, they are plastic covers and the actual bar that absorbs the hit is behind that cover.

As an expert like you might know, when a car is lowered it is sometimes necessary to lift it up several inches to get an arm of a lift underneath it, it's very quick and easy to do.

Ask any one who has ever worked on cars for a living and they will tell you that they have had to lift up a part of a car to get a jack underneath it at least once.

Bitter? That sounds like something you might be going through yourself and trying to project it onto others. Hey a career of training the elderely part time while giving useless advice on the internet is not so bad. Sure most people may consider suicide if they had to face a reality like this everyday, but you might just be ignorant and simple enough to hang on.

jpm101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2013, 05:55:43 PM »
Here we go again..way off subject:

I'm not rich, so not familiar with luxury cars. A bumper jack can be adapted to most any style/body of a car. Don't let the name bumper fool you. It can be a all around jack. I am more familiar with trucks, not the mechanical expert role playing game.

Seeing as how you gave you work resume:  Guessing you wash luxury cars, at a dealership...no doubt. The nearest you have come to actually working on one. Unless you consider a Yugo a luxury car, that's on blocks in your front yard.  Jack that baby up...did you?

My career is not training the elderly. I do it as a favor, and on a few occasion. This is a free form, so don't care for my suggestions, than don't read them...simple. I'm sure you never followed any suggestions I have made in the past, being the  cool guy that you are. You have you training ideas and I have mine.Why you getting way bent out of shape is a puzzle. As I am so ignorant, and you the superior, I leave this circular and pointless waste of space.

GOOD LUCK with the YUGO!

F

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #14 on: March 29, 2013, 08:20:50 PM »
Wow you are beyond ignorant. A bumper jack? I work on luxury cars, do you know what that would do to a $120,000 car? Another bit of info for my car expert friend, in the last 10 or so years very few cars have actual bumpers, they are plastic covers and the actual bar that absorbs the hit is behind that cover.

As an expert like you might know, when a car is lowered it is sometimes necessary to lift it up several inches to get an arm of a lift underneath it, it's very quick and easy to do.

Ask any one who has ever worked on cars for a living and they will tell you that they have had to lift up a part of a car to get a jack underneath it at least once.

Bitter? That sounds like something you might be going through yourself and trying to project it onto others. Hey a career of training the elderely part time while giving useless advice on the internet is not so bad. Sure most people may consider suicide if they had to face a reality like this everyday, but you might just be ignorant and simple enough to hang on.
I'm a sporting guy..... :)

I like to lift heavy shit and I also like to work on cars/trucks/bikes....so I was wondering...how do you lift a $120,000 car onto a floor jack or lift rack by hand without grabbing that expensive bumper? Surely you're not picking up a $120,000 car by the wheelwell?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Yev33

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2013, 08:52:02 PM »

I'm not rich, so not familiar with luxury cars. A bumper jack can be adapted to most any style/body of a car. Don't let the name bumper fool you. It can be a all around jack. I am more familiar with trucks, not the mechanical expert role playing game.

Seeing as how you gave you work resume:  Guessing you wash luxury cars, at a dealership...no doubt. The nearest you have come to actually working on one. Unless you consider a Yugo a luxury car, that's on blocks in your front yard.  Jack that baby up...did you?

My career is not training the elderly. I do it as a favor, and on a few occasion. This is a free form, so don't care for my suggestions, than don't read them...simple. I'm sure you never followed any suggestions I have made in the past, being the  cool guy that you are. You have you training ideas and I have mine.Why you getting way bent out of shape is a puzzle. As I am so ignorant, and you the superior, I leave this circular and pointless waste of space.

GOOD LUCK with the YUGO!

Here you go our resident expert on all things.

Yev33

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2013, 08:56:02 PM »
I'm a sporting guy..... :)

I like to lift heavy shit and I also like to work on cars/trucks/bikes....so I was wondering...how do you lift a $120,000 car onto a floor jack or lift rack by hand without grabbing that expensive bumper? Surely you're not picking up a $120,000 car by the wheelwell?

Quickest and easiest way is by the fender. Like I tried to explain to our Mr. Know-it-all, it doesn't require very much force.

Also your hands don't damage the paint like a metal jack would which make it a much better option.

Another option is a go-jack, which fits around the tire without damaging the wheel, this is a very good option for cars with air suspension that has a leak or a malfunction since there is much less play in the suspension than you would have with a conventional coil spring set up.

Yev33

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2013, 09:12:04 PM »
Yugo? Your ignorance knows no boundaries. Here is what I do, while you make shitty training posts after your part time job at the senior wellness center.

sexpert

« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2013, 07:40:28 AM »

GOOD LUCK with the YUGO!

dude you are an ass wipe ::) so who are all the pros you were acquainted with? you train them? you wrote that on another thread. you train no one but are a tool.

jpm101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2013, 08:51:33 AM »
Yev33

I was wrong to question you experience with the car's, given the proof you have shown. I do apologize. Hope you accept this in good faith. If a man is wrong, than he is wrong..as I was.

So much is BS, on the internet, I tend to doubt other peoples claims to what they have done or who they are. So much role playing and the expanding of the ego. And the more they post, on line, the more they expose themselves to their lack of experience and knowledge.

On another point:

Never said I trained any Pro. Have had training conversations with some, at gyms and other placers. Have also watched them, and other top men, train. Gyms north, from Ventura, Orange county to San Diego county. First impression of most of them; it's drugs and the cycle phase they know the most about. The actual training, or exercise science, not much information there. If anyone thinks that Pro's are different in knowledge, ethics or any thing else...the surprise is on you. Most anyone who "trains" a Pro also has a good supply connection and advanced chemical knowledge.

Good Luck

Good Luck
F

sexpert

« Reply #20 on: March 30, 2013, 09:10:14 AM »
Yev33

I was wrong to question you experience with the car's, given the proof you have shown. I do apologize. Hope you accept this in good faith. If a man is wrong, than he is wrong..as I was.

So much is BS, on the internet, I tend to doubt other peoples claims to what they have done or who they are. So much role playing and the expanding of the ego. And the more they post, on line, the more they expose themselves to their lack of experience and knowledge.

On another point:

Never said I trained any Pro. Have had training conversations with some, at gyms and other placers. Have also watched them, and other top men, train. Gyms north, from Ventura, Orange county to San Diego county. First impression of most of them; it's drugs and the cycle phase they know the most about. The actual training, or exercise science, not much information there. If anyone thinks that Pro's are different in knowledge, ethics or any thing else...the surprise is on you. Most anyone who "trains" a Pro also has a good supply connection and advanced chemical knowledge.

Good Luck

Good Luck
your lack of knowledge we know. so name the pros. you are a fraud. you train no one. you said you worked in a uni and now only as a favour. Dude get real do you think we are all dumb? At least you have admitted for once you were being a tool :D

Yev33

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2013, 04:42:26 PM »
Yev33

On another point:

Good Luck

Good Luck

I can appreciate someone who is able to admit when they are wrong and apologize. I have been wrong many times and have done the same thing.

In my first post in this thread I wasn't trying to argue about the nervous system's fight or flight mechanism we all know it exists.
I was simply trying to create a discussion about how dramatic it is. While lifting up an end of a car several inches is a lot for an elderely grandma it's certaintly not beyond my realm of plausibility, but if we are talking about picking it up a foot of the ground that's in a whole different league.

For example if I was standing in a room and all of a sudden noticed a poisonous snake on the floor I can see someone jump onto a 4 foot table if their life depended on it even if the person hasn't jumped that high ever in their life. Those of us that train know that a 4 foot box jump is certaintly believable and completely plausible. But to the average person it might seem like a miracle. Now if this was 6 foot refrigirator that the person jumped on top of that's a whole different story.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #22 on: March 31, 2013, 02:08:16 PM »
yev

how about a youtube video of you lifting a car?  :D

Yev33

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: March 31, 2013, 04:41:27 PM »
yev

how about a youtube video of you lifting a car?  :D

Now all of a sudden I wish I had access to a Yugo. ;D

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #24 on: March 31, 2013, 08:44:11 PM »
Now all of a sudden I wish I had access to a Yugo. ;D

;D