Author Topic: Jim Carrey's 'Cold Dead Hand' Song Pisses Off Fox News Gun Nuts  (Read 4109 times)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Jim Carrey's 'Cold Dead Hand' Song Pisses Off Fox News Gun Nuts
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2013, 08:53:44 AM »
Carrey can dish it out; let's see if he can take it:

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/03/28/jim-carreys-anti-gun-parody-video-gets-its-own-parody-video-just-like-in-your-movies-youre-talking-out-your-a/

BTW, isn't that Zenk Ugyur the same guy that SUCKED so badly, that his pitiful show even on MSNBC lasted all of six months or so?

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2013, 10:59:23 AM »
Carrey can dish it out; let's see if he can take it:

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/03/28/jim-carreys-anti-gun-parody-video-gets-its-own-parody-video-just-like-in-your-movies-youre-talking-out-your-a/

BTW, isn't that Zenk Ugyur the same guy that SUCKED so badly, that his pitiful show even on MSNBC lasted all of six months or so?

hahahahah yeah i'm sure that poorly done skit is going to bother him  :D :D :D

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2013, 11:13:40 AM »
hahahahah yeah i'm sure that poorly done skit is going to bother him  :D :D :D

Carrey's skit was hardly a masterpiece.

Of course, the point of the matter was Carrey's blatant hypocrisy, especially given all the movies that he's done where he's shooting people. But, of course Hollywood movies NEEEEEEEVER influence people to do stuff.  ::)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2013, 11:30:17 AM »
Carrey's skit was hardly a masterpiece.

Of course, the point of the matter was Carrey's blatant hypocrisy, especially given all the movies that he's done where he's shooting people. But, of course Hollywood movies NEEEEEEEVER influence people to do stuff.  ::)

if a movie is going to make someone kill a person than that person is already fu@ked in the head,and probably anything is going to trigger him,so i guess all we should be able to watch is g rated movies

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2013, 11:35:12 AM »
if a movie is going to make someone kill a person than that person is already fu@ked in the head,and probably anything is going to trigger him,

EXACTLY!!!!

so i guess all we should be able to watch is g rated movies

Oh well, back to the usual silliness for you. Nobody talked about just watching G-rated movies. The point you missed again is that, if the number of clips or rounds influences people to commit mass murder, then so would violent movies with people shooting other folks (of which he's been a major part).

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2013, 11:51:07 AM »
my point is that person is already fu#ked in the head so they are probably going to do it anyway, so you think we shouldn't have violent movies,the carrey movie they shown had big cartoon guns hahahahahaa yeah i see your point  :D :D :D :D :D

nasht5

• Getbig IV
  • 903 squat 457bench 735 dead - "RAW" (belt & wraps)
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2013, 11:54:20 AM »
Jim Carrey's movie career has been in the shitter for so many years he is talking about doing another dumb&dumber movie to try and revive his work schedule. BUT what does he do? He alienates half the movie going public with his political view point. he is dumb & dumber.
sept 10th APF

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2013, 12:08:47 PM »
my point is that person is already fu#ked in the head so they are probably going to do it anyway, so you think we shouldn't have violent movies,the carrey movie they shown had big cartoon guns hahahahahaa yeah i see your point  :D :D :D :D :D

That's funny! The gun used in "Dumb and Dumber" wasn't a cartoon gun. Neither were the ones in the other movies, except "The Mask".

And, what you don't see to get is that the "gun nuts" as you and that goof Uygur called them, are making the exact same point you just made about these killers being cracked in the head.

Yet, you continue to deflect that point by mentioning silliness. Where did I say we shouldn't have violent movies again?

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2013, 12:16:11 PM »
hahahahahhahah so dumb and dumber was a violent movie  :D :D :D :D  wow a thought it was a comedy  :D :D

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2013, 12:18:09 PM »
hahahahahhahah so dumb and dumber was a violent movie  :D :D :D :D  wow a thought it was a comedy  :D :D

So, if it's a comedy, it can't be violent?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2013, 02:02:47 PM »
Since when did Republican lose their famous sense of humor

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2013, 02:23:07 PM »
Lol at blacken deflecting from gun violence in movies saying that the person who uses that was already fucked yet not seeing how big a hypocrite he is being LMFAO classic libtard

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2013, 03:22:45 PM »
Since when did Republican lose their famous sense of humor

When they lost 2 elections straight and despite their efforts the people preferred a communist dictator.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: March 29, 2013, 04:40:20 PM »
When they lost 2 elections straight and despite their efforts the people preferred a communist dictator.

it will be three straight,if the guys on here represent the base of the repub party  :D :D :D

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2013, 04:47:52 PM »
 :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Source: Huffingtonpost.com

Jim Carrey has some harsh words for Fox News. Carrey released a statement on Friday blasting the conservative news network as "a media colostomy bag that has begun to burst at the seams."
Carrey's issue with Fox News stems from the response to his recent anti-gun lobby video "Cold Dead Hand," produced in conjunction with Funny or Die.

Read more: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/29/jim-carrey-fox-news_n_2981222.html

Since I released my "Cold Dead Hand" video on Funny or Die this week, I have watched Fux News rant, rave, bare its fangs and viciously slander me because of my stand against large magazines and assault rifles. I would take them to task legally if I felt they were worth my time or that anyone with a brain in their head could actually fall for such irresponsible buffoonery. That would gain them far too much attention which is all they really care about.
 I'll just say this: in my opinion Fux News is a last resort for kinda-sorta-almost-journalists whose options have been severely limited by their extreme and intolerant views; a media colostomy bag that has begun to burst at the seams and should be emptied before it becomes a public health issue.

I sincerely believe that in time, good people will lose patience with the petty and poisonous behavior of these bullies and Fux News will be remembered as nothing more than a giant culture fart that no amount of Garlique could cure.

I wish them all the luck that accompanies such malevolence.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2013, 08:09:29 PM »
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Source: Huffingtonpost.com

Jim Carrey has some harsh words for Fox News. Carrey released a statement on Friday blasting the conservative news network as "a media colostomy bag that has begun to burst at the seams."
Carrey's issue with Fox News stems from the response to his recent anti-gun lobby video "Cold Dead Hand," produced in conjunction with Funny or Die.

Read more: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/29/jim-carrey-fox-news_n_2981222.html

Since I released my "Cold Dead Hand" video on Funny or Die this week, I have watched Fux News rant, rave, bare its fangs and viciously slander me because of my stand against large magazines and assault rifles. I would take them to task legally if I felt they were worth my time or that anyone with a brain in their head could actually fall for such irresponsible buffoonery. That would gain them far too much attention which is all they really care about.
 I'll just say this: in my opinion Fux News is a last resort for kinda-sorta-almost-journalists whose options have been severely limited by their extreme and intolerant views; a media colostomy bag that has begun to burst at the seams and should be emptied before it becomes a public health issue.

I sincerely believe that in time, good people will lose patience with the petty and poisonous behavior of these bullies and Fux News will be remembered as nothing more than a giant culture fart that no amount of Garlique could cure.

I wish them all the luck that accompanies such malevolence.

Someone might want to tell Carrey that such applies to MSNBC, the "thrill-up-my-leg" network that Fox has been clobbering for over a decade. Then again, based on Zenk Uygur's getting booted after a few months, even they have standards.

What a shocker! A Hollywood lib, upset at the one news network that doesn't grovel before Obama and the left's foolishness, like the rest.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2013, 08:27:10 PM »
wont be blacken, that is unless the white house...I mean media matters says so ;)

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2013, 05:35:45 AM »
No one wants to take away guns yet you nuts are acting like it. So what if he has a bodyguard with a gun? that's who should have them, a trained professional. More stringent checks and improved regulation is really all that is needed.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2013, 05:38:29 AM »
wont be blacken, that is unless the white house...I mean media matters says so ;)

you keep posting that but my information doesn't come from there,but what more can we expect from the     stupid party  :D :D :D :D :D :D

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 30, 2013, 07:00:14 AM »
No one wants to take away guns yet you nuts are acting like it. So what if he has a bodyguard with a gun? that's who should have them, a trained professional. More stringent checks and improved regulation is really all that is needed.

you sure?

many of us own "assault weapons" seems like alot of ppl want to take those away from us

dont be so niave

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: March 31, 2013, 12:22:28 AM »
Jim Carrey's movie career has been in the shitter for so many years he is talking about doing another dumb&dumber movie to try and revive his work schedule. BUT what does he do? He alienates half the movie going public with his political view point. he is dumb & dumber.

The irony is that Carrey is talking about Charlton Heston's movies, no longer being in demand.

Well, Heston died several years ago. What's Carrey's excuse

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #22 on: March 31, 2013, 04:40:58 AM »
I thought Jim Carrey's parody was absolutely HILARIOUS!

I was actually beginning to feel sorry for that FOX guy. Dude's head looks like it was about to explode.
He was darned near frothing at the mouth. Carrey was spoofing an over the top charicature. I'm willing to acknowledge there ARE crazed gun nuts out there, but what that has to do with responsible gun ownership... I dunno. I found Carrey's video funny. I found the rebuttal video... a little mean spirited tho. It would have been less mean spirited, and much funnier, imo, if they had gotten Sam Elliott to do it, instead of a guy who looked so darned uncomfortable and out-of-place in his country duds.
w

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: March 31, 2013, 06:20:24 AM »
Bill Clinton "do not mock second ammendment supporters"

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #24 on: March 31, 2013, 09:07:40 PM »
Bill Clinton "do not mock second ammendment supporters"

Interestingly enough, I didn't see it as mocking 2nd amendment supporters.

I saw it as a caricature of an archetype that has reached iconic status in your country. Something to cause people to step back and take a good look at themselves. I don't see it as having any relationship with responsible gun ownership, and doesn't make me think any less of 2nd amendment supporters.
w