Author Topic: Lee Labrada - talk about a dude that looks great  (Read 17082 times)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
Re: Lee Labrada - talk about a dude that looks great
« Reply #75 on: April 01, 2013, 06:51:36 PM »
Lee is closer to 53.....class act and definitely not a liar......his arms look outstanding......he could step on stage in about 2-3 weeks.....don't know what some of the haters here are talking about.......typical getbig non sense.....one of the best bodybuilders of all time and very successful and honorable!
Willie - I agree with you for the most part but Lee still uses ample amounts of drugs to look like he does.

You have been doing this a long time and I respect that and maybe you are from the school of thought that BBs dont talk about there use which is fair , thats your choice, but Lee is using a fair amount to still look like he does.

Thats not hating on him as I to think he was a great champion from the past.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #76 on: April 01, 2013, 07:46:54 PM »
Willie - I agree with you for the most part but Lee still uses ample amounts of drugs to look like he does.

You have been doing this a long time and I respect that and maybe you are from the school of thought that BBs dont talk about there use which is fair , thats your choice, but Lee is using a fair amount to still look like he does.

He can easily look the way he does on small dosage, 200mg test and 2 iu's of real gh. It is easy for him bc he has been doing it for a long time. I train alot of guys 50 and 60's look amazing on the dose I posted. Of course it is real from their Drs.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #77 on: April 01, 2013, 07:53:20 PM »
He can easily look the way he does on small dosage, 200mg test and 2 iu's of real gh. It is easy for him bc he has been doing it for a long time. I train alot of guys 50 and 60's look amazing on the dose I posted. Of course it is real from their Drs.
Assuming this is a current pic (I think it's from end of last year, could be wrong) then respectfully bullshit.. you do not look like that on 2iu and 200mgs of test , no matter how long you have been training.. .

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #78 on: April 01, 2013, 09:10:53 PM »
Assuming this is a current pic (I think it's from end of last year, could be wrong) then respectfully bullshit.. you do not look like that on 2iu and 200mgs of test , no matter how long you have been training.. .

No he upped he dose there for sure because it was for a photo shoot for his supp line. He dosen't look like that anymore. I saw him at the Arnold and he just looked in good shape for his age with a some size.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #79 on: April 01, 2013, 09:47:45 PM »
No he upped he dose there for sure because it was for a photo shoot for his supp line. He dosen't look like that anymore. I saw him at the Arnold and he just looked in good shape for his age with a some size.
Ah sorry , maybe I should of posted the pics I had in mind when I was talking of his current use.  :)

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: April 01, 2013, 10:54:44 PM »

Ok......fair enough statement.

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: April 01, 2013, 11:39:02 PM »
Of course he's using hormones, but its obvious he was never an abuser

I'm not saying he took little amounts of drugs, I'm saying he took enough to compete at 182-190 lbs looking fantastic year round for decades, going up against some serious competition in his time, and placing 2nd at the mr Olympia at only 5'4", against big guys.
Labrada has great genetics, but he is short. He could've been 220 like Priest, and had the arm and leg genes to make them monstrous. But he would've looked stupid.
EVERYBODY respected and feared Labrada late 80s through to his retirement. Definition of a real PRO

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: April 02, 2013, 01:40:09 AM »
iwhi

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: April 02, 2013, 02:26:53 AM »
He's probably doing more nowadays then back then as Van_Bliderass once said, specially HGH. But he's the smart type and didn't kill his system during his competitive years; probably get his blood work done quite often. Even his supplement business, as shitty as other lines, is promoted with some degree of class. 1989: apart from the height thing, one of the best physiques ever. I'd make passionate love to TBombz for 72 hours in a row to walk in a thong looking like that for only 15 minutes in the middle of a Siberian wood in late december. Outed.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #84 on: April 02, 2013, 05:07:35 AM »
He's probably doing more nowadays then back then as Van_Bliderass once said, specially HGH. But he's the smart type and didn't kill his system during his competitive years; probably get his blood work done quite often. Even his supplement business, as shitty as other lines, is promoted with some degree of class. 1989: apart from the height thing, one of the best physiques ever. I'd make passionate love to TBombz for 72 hours in a row to walk in a thong looking like that for only 15 minutes in the middle of a Siberian wood in late december. Outed.
LOL..

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #85 on: April 02, 2013, 05:18:28 AM »
Possibly, I got Arnold at the top but judging objective. Is Paco still going to compete this year?
Yes. Arnold Brazil and Europe pro

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: April 02, 2013, 07:37:22 AM »

He's obviously on test or more and hgh, and upped the dose for a while for above pics. With amazing genes, structure(minus height issue) and response, the dude morphs.

1989 he was good enough to be Mr Olympia. Definitely better condition than Haney in 1990 but 89 he was the man

I also would've sold my soul to the devil to look like that, minus the siberian wood and the Tbombz man love thing....  ;D

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #87 on: April 02, 2013, 07:40:39 AM »

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #88 on: April 02, 2013, 05:55:03 PM »
Nice side chest shot, not squating down like they do today.