Author Topic: my choices of foods wanna have an epic workout in a hour what do i choose  (Read 6180 times)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
Grape drank, it will give you the power of the neeguls.
they also drink this a lot

i've studied them for years

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
rice oatmeal whey icecream

240_Iz_Nutz

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
I just don't see the need to eat a bunch of shit before you work out. If you are playing slin games on a ton of gear and gh, absolutely trying to be huge, maybe. You can train completely natural, go workout and do 45 minutes of cardio and go to a pizza buffet, or McD's and still turn it into gains. You just have to control the other meals, and being able to take a nap for an hour or two after makes it even better. Takes away the fatigue of training big time if you can schedule that.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
Have some strong coffee. Dip some cookies to it, or something sweet that suits.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
arnold and franco c always ate wolf balls......
F

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
I just don't see the need to eat a bunch of shit before you work out. If you are playing slin games on a ton of gear and gh, absolutely trying to be huge, maybe. You can train completely natural, go workout and do 45 minutes of cardio and go to a pizza buffet, or McD's and still turn it into gains. You just have to control the other meals, and being able to take a nap for an hour or two after makes it even better. Takes away the fatigue of training big time if you can schedule that.

an hour or two nap would fuck up my daily routine but would be nice
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
I`m about to have an epic workout.

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
I want to have an epic back workout this morning but I'm on day 3 of painting and I have zero energy, I don't know how you do it.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
I want to have an epic back workout this morning but I'm on day 3 of painting and I have zero energy, I don't know how you do it.

you eat till the point you get fat then you have energy to do it  :)
A

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
you eat till the point you get fat then you have energy to do it  :)

Yes I think some extra body fat would help greatly at the moment.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
Greek yogurt

Fage tastes better and the 0% has a lot of protein compared to most yogurts.

If you don't like the sourness you can mix in some protein powder.
The full fat version tastes amazing.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
Fage tastes better and the 0% has a lot of protein compared to most yogurts.

If you don't like the sourness you can mix in some protein powder.
The full fat version tastes amazing.

The full fat version is pure heaven.
O

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
you should mix greek yogurt, PB, and honey

cephissus

• Getbig V
as the world's foremost expert on yogurt bodybuilding protocols, i tell you chobani and its ilk are garbage.  these so called "greek yogurts" (chobani, zoi, yoplait, voskos, liberte, etc.) have more fucking sugar than protein, WTF!!!!!

the same goes for pretty much any of the "flavored" versions of the best greek yogurts (fage, greek gods, oikos/stony field farms), but go for the plain version and mix it with something yourself if you don't like the flavor.

oikos (now mostly called stony field farms) is the best, imo, better than fage even.  i'm not sure if they offer a full fat or even 2%, but their 0% is hands down the best i've had.  for full fat, i prefer greek gods over fage, although it's lower in protein.

if you can find noosa (an australian-made culture, not greek), try mixing a tub of that with 1 cup of 0% oikos or fage... DELICIOUS!!!!!!!  noosa on its own is probably the best tasting yogurt i've ever had (and i make a point of trying every new type i see), but nutrient-wise resembles greek gods full fat (i.e. a bit low protein, high high fat).  if you mix it with a 0% greek, though, it erases the harsh sour taste and helps round out the macro profile... win/win imo.

Red29

• Getbig III
as the world's foremost expert on yogurt bodybuilding protocols, i tell you chobani and its ilk are garbage.  these so called "greek yogurts" (chobani, zoi, yoplait, voskos, liberte, etc.) have more fucking sugar than protein, WTF!!!!!

the same goes for pretty much any of the "flavored" versions of the best greek yogurts (fage, greek gods, oikos/stony field farms), but go for the plain version and mix it with something yourself if you don't like the flavor.

oikos (now mostly called stony field farms) is the best, imo, better than fage even.  i'm not sure if they offer a full fat or even 2%, but their 0% is hands down the best i've had.  for full fat, i prefer greek gods over fage, although it's lower in protein.

if you can find noosa (an australian-made culture, not greek), try mixing a tub of that with 1 cup of 0% oikos or fage... DELICIOUS!!!!!!!  noosa on its own is probably the best tasting yogurt i've ever had (and i make a point of trying every new type i see), but nutrient-wise resembles greek gods full fat (i.e. a bit low protein, high high fat).  if you mix it with a 0% greek, though, it erases the harsh sour taste and helps round out the macro profile... win/win imo.

this is interesting. how did you find out that chobani and its 'ilk' are full of sugar? what makes you say this?

cephissus

• Getbig V

this is interesting. how did you find out that chobani and its 'ilk' are full of sugar? what makes you say this?

reading the label... actually, chobani does make a plain, which might be fine.  can't remember the nutrition facts off the top of my head.  basically any non-plain greek yogurt is going to be packed with sugar, and lots of the shittier brands like chobani don't even have that much protein in these smaller, flavored cups.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.

Not a revelation. Can't have cake and eat it. Or as we say, "can't have cake without the calories".

If it tastes to good to be true it is. All labels and marketing  ;)

Red29

• Getbig III
reading the label... actually, chobani does make a plain, which might be fine.  can't remember the nutrition facts off the top of my head.  basically any non-plain greek yogurt is going to be packed with sugar, and lots of the shittier brands like chobani don't even have that much protein in these smaller, flavored cups.

18 protein 24 carbs (i think)

pretty good tbh

cephissus

• Getbig V
18 protein 24 carbs (i think)

pretty good tbh

hmm yeah i looked it up on their website after posting, that isn't too shabby.  a lot of them have like, 12 protein and 18 carbs... i thought chobani was in that group.  still, i'd go for a large amount of plain any day, and mix in a small amount of flavored yogurt to offset the harsh sourness if desired.

Red29

• Getbig III
hmm yeah i looked it up on their website after posting, that isn't too shabby.  a lot of them have like, 12 protein and 18 carbs... i thought chobani was in that group.  still, i'd go for a large amount of plain any day, and mix in a small amount of flavored yogurt to offset the harsh sourness if desired.

chobani is a solid food to add in for bulking up imo. the carb/protein ratio is pretty damn sweet. no pun

Mazda323

• Getbig III
  • Guardian Angel
You talk about greek flavored yogurt in... U.S. and here in Greece we don't have a vanilla flavor or something else with a low fat choice.

So i prefer the Fage 0% fat, with a teaspoon of Gaspari Myofusion chocolate and peanut butter flavor and some Walden Farms Chocolate syrup!!! Amazing!!!